Bluegrass Wedding Barn Reviews

Bluegrass Wedding Barn 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Wilson · Married on 09/14/2019

Hand of the King

Janna and her staff at the Bluegrass Wedding Barn were absolutely phenomenal! Our wedding was Game of Thrones theme and I felt like Janna was the hand of the king. She helped guide us ans took the stress off of me on the big day! All of my guests bragged about how organized, smooth, and well planned everything was! Janna took care of everything, even small hiccups that happened before the ceremony and made sure no one noticed, including me, the bride! Janna has such a high level of professionalism! The landscape is beautiful too and my guests loved taking pictures on the grounds! They also cleaned up everything so I could enjoy my wedding day! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 17
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 18

Meredith Frank · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing!

The Bluegrass Wedding barn was instrumental in the planning of our wedding! We would have been lost without their help! At the rehearsal and on the day of the entire staff worked tirelessly to make our day perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 19
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Venue

Janna and her team took care of everything imaginable. She was so helpful through the planning process and made everything go so smoothly the day of. I can't wait to recommend this to everyone I know!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Destiny Batliner · Married on 07/13/2019

Janna and her staff made our wedding day stress free and made sure our day was perfect! Everything was definitely more than perfect!

Hello Janna!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing experience yesterday! Justin and I loved every second of our perfect wedding day! The staff were amazing and did a fabulous job making sure justin and
    I didn’t need anything! Justin and I definitely had the most perfect day! Thank you so so much for making our day even better than we could have imagined!

Destiny and Justin Batliner

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Rawlings · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Janna and her team made my day so special. They worked together to make everything exactly how I dreamed my wedding day to be. Janna is so responsive and loves her clients. She is willing to go above and beyond to make a bride feel no stress on her big day. I would recommend Janna, her team and Bluegrass Wedding Barn to every bride. Our day was so perfect thanks to them. No stress and able to truly enjoy the day. We are forever grateful for their team and Bluegrass Wedding Barn will hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 20
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 21
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 22

Amber · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

I highly recommend Bluegrass Wedding Barn. I couldn't have imagined having my wedding any where else. Janna and her staff were excellent. From the three planning meetings to the day of, everything was stress free and she made sure the day went exactly as we wanted. I snuck away at sunset to have some pictures taken and ended up standing in the pond, and as we are coming back up the hill Janna was greeting us with towels to dry off. She went above and beyond all expectations and made sure everything thing ran smoothly.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 23
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 24
  • Tamela

Tamela Adington · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful celebration!

My daughter’s wedding was this past weekend and everything was beautiful! I was so pleased with the way our decorations were put up just like we envisioned! They know what they are doing! Everything went so smoothly!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 25
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 26
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 27

Nick Hollins · Married on 04/27/2019

Bluegrass Wedding Barn

Bluegrass Wedding Barn did a phenomenal job on our big day! The staff was excellent and everything was squared away from the start, which made our day go flawless. The prep work by the staff was top notch! Would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Andrew R · Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely Marvelous and Perfect

Janna and the team at the Bluegrass Wedding Barn were absolutely amazing. They made the day for my wife and I absolutely seamless and perfect. The decorating was gorgeous and Janna helped us every step of the way. She made planning for the wedding as easy as possible.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Ryan Kaffenberger · Married on 11/04/2018

Bluegrass Wedding Barn

Amazing! They take care of everything and truly seek to let the couple have an uninterrupted wedding day.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Edwards · Married on 10/13/2018

I had THE BEST experience I could have EVER imagined with Bluegrass Wedding Barn on my Wedding Day. Definitely reccommend!

My wedding day was a F A I R Y T A L E. I did not have a single care in the world, Janna handled EVERYTHING. I literally came to the venue, put on my wedding dress, and got married. It was genuinely the most perfect day. Janna is amazing to work with. She is so organized, experienced, and has so much helpful information for wedding planning. She is there with you through every step of the process, she gets back to you quickly if you have questions or concerns, and she is SO knowledgeable about the whole process. I am so glad we made the choice to have our wedding at BWB. I hear so many brides stressing over things I didn't even know I had to worry about because it was all already taken care of through the venue. You definitely will not regret your choice going with Janna and the BWB. It's SO beautiful and it's STRESS FREE.

• Lilli

Lilli Pickens-Mitchell · Married on 09/29/2018

BWB Made My Wedding Perfect

"Above and Beyond" does not even begin to describe the experience we had working with Janna. She is truly a master at her craft, has great connections, suggestions, and best of all is patient, calm, and kind. Janna helped us take the disparate things that were important to us and make them into a beautiful, cohesive, fun, and meaningful event. We cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work and brilliant suggestions. She will forever hold a special place in our hearts! Go check out this stress free all inclusive venue. The price was 100 percent worth it for not having to rent chairs, tables, sound equipment, bathrooms, a tent, etc, and of course for Janna's expertise!

Emily Glenn · Married on 09/22/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Our day was absolutely perfect, thanks to Janna and her family! From planning meetings, late night texts, constant guest list changes, rain, and set up/take down, Janna did it all with a smile on her face! You truly will not have anything to worry about or do on your big day! The venue is absolutely stunning inside the barn and out. There are several options on site where you will choose to tie the knot. We chose the hilltop, which was absolutely gorgeous, even in the misty rain! There were A LOT of upgrades and surprises which were so exciting for us including air conditioning, huge glass doors at the front and back of the barn, and a brand new amazing Groom’s room, just to name a few. My only wish would be that our reception could’ve gone a little later than 10:00. We just had so much fun! You can’t go wrong with Bluegrass Wedding Barn especially for the price, but most importantly the amount of love you feel at this special place!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 28
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 29
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 30
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 31

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

I would recommend this venue to everyone. The thing I loved the most about the Bluegrass Wedding Barn was working with Janna, the owner. Janna was a godsend for us as we simultaneously planned a wedding and juggled busy jobs and personal lives. She was extraordinarily responsive and top of everything. After selecting our vendors, Janna would work with them to arrange the details for the day of the wedding. She, along with the rest of the staff, made our wedding day the most special and wonderfully perfect day of our lives.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 32
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 33

Kaylor · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding was perfect and a large reason for that was Janna and everyone else at BWB! They were absolutely amazing and made the day so easy and seamless!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Becky · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughters wedding at the Bluegrass Wedding Barn was beyond amazing. Very professional but personal could not have imagined anything more

Sent on 06/20/2018

Calicia · Married on 05/27/2018

The Bluegrass Wedding Barn was the perfect venue for our wedding. Not only does it have gorgeous rollings hills and lush greenery, but it also comes with a beautiful and convenient rain plan. Janna is also an excellent wedding coordinator. She was reliable and a joy to work with throughout the whole wedding as well as the planning process.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Cinda · Married on 05/27/2018

Thank you, Jana, and Bluegrass Wedding Barn for a beautiful experience for my daughter and son-in-law. We and the guests had a great time. Thank you for excellent service and help before the wedding and during the ceremony and reception. We couldn’t have asked for more.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful wedding venue!!! I can’t wait for my wedding!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jeanine · Married on 05/12/2018

It is the perfect venue. From the beautiful outdoor setting to the facilities for our reception we couldn't have asked for a more perfect place. Janna is a joy to work with and took our ideas and created our daughters perfect day. It is run so professionally and the staff knew exactly what to do to have things run so smoothly. I can't say enough great things about this venue and the owners.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Audrey Kaffenberger · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Venue Run by Amazing People

Not only is this venue gorgeous but our experience with Jana and her team was amazing. In the midst of a crazy wedding season she was a calming presence. She is professional and truely wants to do all that she can to make it the easiest and most relaxing day for her couples!

Caitlin · Married on 10/21/2017

Bluegrass wedding barn is absolutely beautiful! Rolling hills in every direction, perfect sunset and with new pond and covered veranda it’s simply breathtaking! Hiring Janna as the coordinator was one of the best decisions ever... she made the day stress-free and my husband and I were able to truly enjoy our daughter’s wedding. It was a perfect day and both my daughter and new son in law for days after kept saying they wish they could relive that day one more time! Thanks to Janna and her whole team for making my daughters wedding day PERFECT!
    Worth every penny!!!!

Bluegrass Wedding Barn 40
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 41

Caitlin Jury · Married on 10/21/2017

The Bluegrass Wedding Barn

The Bluegrass Wedding Barn is stunning! The barn is rustic and elegant, and the view from the hill top is breathtaking. Janna was our ‘day of coordinator’ and she was wonderful!! Myself, my husband, and my parents had a stress free day and everything ran so smoothly! This venue really brought our dream wedding together and the best part is that they continue to update and continuously make the venue even better!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 46
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 47
    Bluegrass Wedding Barn 48

Nikki · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are looking for a venue that is elegant yet country, The Bluegrass Wedding Barn is for you! Janna made my day wonderful and stress free, I wish I could relive the day over and over again!

Sent on 10/05/2017