Blue Water Manor Reviews

2 | Bolton Landing, NY

2 Reviews for Blue Water Manor

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Blue Water Manor is an amazing venue, a great view, great food and a wonderful staff! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Joan · Married on 09/05/2015

I wish I could give 6 stars for every category here! The Blue Water Manor provided my husband and I with the absolute best service we could have asked for. From Tom making sure we were well taken care of (and in good "spirits"), to Luke playing body guard so no stragglers got in the way of my photographer, we were truly made to feel like royalty. We replanned our entire wedding in one month, and Luke and his team were more than accommodating. The menus offered were more than enticing, and I wish we could've had them all. We decided on the private room attached to the Tavern On the Lake for our reception, and it was the best decision we could've made. Our guests got to enjoy the privacy and comfort while still enjoying the beautiful scenery of Lake George. The kitchen staff were able to allow us to take our time through the ceremony and pictures (hint: brides give yourselves 2 hours for photos, not the recommended one) and still have our dinners hot and ready when we were. And speaking of photos, the backdrop of this resort is to die for. With the lake and mountains behind us as we said our vows we couldn't have asked for better pictures (which I will post when we get them).

I would like to give a special shoutout to Rachel for saving the day for finding my MIA flowers.

Overall, Luke and the Blue Water Manor team made our special day even more perfect. We absolutely loved it, and would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 11/21/2015