Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc Reviews

54 Reviews for Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc

1 User photo

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc 1

Kristin Walsh · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great DJ and Fun Dancing!

Tom was a pleasure to work with and was always quick to respond. During our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire time with fun songs! He was professional and I would recommend him!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kristin. You and Joe were so fun to work with and your families and guests were the best! I told Joe I was going to miss our lunches:)
    It was an honor to serve you both and to celebrate your marriage.

Michael Richelson · Married on 08/31/2019

Great DJ who knows how to get the crowd going

Tom is a fantastic DJ who made our wedding a great experience! He is very passionate in what he does and got everyone on the dance floor until the last song. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Hi Michael,
    Thank you so much for the great review. I super appreciate it! You, Christine, your family, and friends were the best! Thank you for having me as your DJ and for the fantastic memories!
  • April

April · Married on 08/18/2019

Tom is the best!!

Tom was just great from beginning to end! Everything was just so easy and seamless. In a day full of stress and worries, that was the one thing I didn’t stress over! All the guests were raving about the music choices and loved all the dancing! We would definitely recommend Tom!!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Hi April,
    Thank you so much for your review. You and Tim picked the perfect location and the day couldn’t have been more beautiful. Celebrating with you both, your family and friends was special indeed. It was an honor to serve you and I enjoyed our humorous emails in planning.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Martin · Married on 08/17/2019

True Professional!

Tom as our DJ was one of the best decisions of my wedding planning. If you want a compassionate, true professional...he’s your man! We couldn’t have asked for a better day!

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc 2

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for your review. Knowing I could be part of your perfect “Castle” wedding means the world to me. You and Steve are such an awesome couple and are surrounded by the best of family and friends.
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/27/2019

10/10 would recommend

Tom was great from the start. He met with us in advance and walked us through how to shape our day of timeline to ensure everything went smoothly. He was self sufficient in the set up and went the extra mile to accommodate special music requests, dedications to make the day touching for everyone. The dance floor wasn’t big enough once DJ Tom started playing and you know it’s been a good night when it literally ends with people on the floor! I had guests coming up to me all night to tell me how much they loved DJ Tom!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Hi Abby,
    Thank you so very much for giving me such a great review and highlighting what you and Cody enjoyed most. It was an amazing day at a place with so much special meaning for you and your families.

Kristen · Married on 07/13/2019

Nothing short of amazing

Tom was such a great DJ and had our guests dancing well into the night! He was quick in responding to any questions and concerns during our planning process and was a massive asset in helping us think about details we may have otherwise missed, such as introductions and how to schedule dinner/cake cutting. He was a true professional that was focused on my husband and I having a great time and getting our guests moving and having fun! He was very flexible and ready to let his talent reading the room shine, and not self-promoting during our event. He was by far the most reasonably priced option I found and provided far more assistance in planning that I could have ever expected when we initially booked him! Tom made our day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Hi Kristen and thank you so much for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight so many steps that made your day perfect. I’m still wondering who had more fun...myself or you and Devon, family and friends. :)
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Did a great job

Tom was such a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job with the music! Everyone had a great time with his choices!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Hi Kaylyn! Thank you so much for the great review! That means so much to me. Everything about your day was perfect; the weather, your family and friends, and of course you and Shaw.
    Best Wishes! -Tom

Susan · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic!

Tom was fantastic and very easy to work with. He provided music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Tom's advice was very helpful. His online platform was easy to navigate and made it very easy to select songs for all aspects fo the wedding. Great music and sound system! The dance floor was busy all night!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hi Susan,
    It was such an honor to celebrate Hannah and Ryan's wedding day with you all. It was a perfect day and evening at the Castle. I think you may be the first to compliment my sound system....I love it! I can't wait to see you all again next June and thank you for your awesome review!

Jack Gilbert · Married on 06/01/2019

June 1 Wedding in New London

DJ Tom was professional and helpful in the planning process. We appreciated both his expert suggestions and his creativity and flexibility to make our wedding unique to us. He was always encouraging us to do what we wanted to do, and was totally on board with all our ideas. Our wedding guests were pleased with the service, and the dancing went really well! We would highly recommend DJ Tom to anyone looking for a professional and fun wedding/event DJ.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Hi Jack! Thank you so much for your review and allowing me to join your celebration! You, Katie, and everyone we’re so awesome! That was quite the dance floor party! Your exit was one I’ll always remember.
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing, highly recommend

Tom was amazing! He really added to our perfect day! Songs were fun and our guests loved dancing the night away! Tom is so professional and kind, definitely the type of DJ you want at your wedding. I would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Britney. I had the best time celebrating with you, Joshua, family, and friends. You chose the perfect winter wonderland to celebrate your marriage and I'm so honored to have been a part of it.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Would highly recommend for any event

Tom was our DJ for our wedding this October, he was absolutely wonderful! Prior to the wedding he made sure to stay in touch with us throughout the planning process, and made a visit to our house where we held the reception before the actual date to make sure everything was all set. We appreciated his attentiveness to the details which made our special day so perfect! Tom is a very experienced DJ and I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review Liz. You and Rob had the perfect backyard wedding celebration and did an amazing job making everything perfect. Your families and friends are fantastic and were super fun.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/13/2018

Tom is great!

Tom was amazing both through the planning process and the day of our wedding! He made sure I did not forget little details during my wedding and reminded us of the timeline (which was much needed). Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Felicia. It means so much to know that you and Ryan had an amazing day. I loved your venue choice! Your family and friends were the icing on the cake for your perfect wedding celebration.

Maureen · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely the best out there! Even at the end when I was a wreck Tom came through and coached me through the end of it and it absolutely turned out perfect I couldn't have asked for anything more. This type of professionalism is absolutely key
    when you are down to the wire and your nerves are completely frazzled. Tom knew exactly what I wanted and what I needed and was able to help me make a choice at the last minute which turned out to be absolutely perfect. I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have had Tom and Rita as the driving force of my wedding and reception. An absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Maureen! Knowing you and Glenn were happy means the world to us. And being able to celebrate with one of the coolest high school classmates ever is the best! Your day was perfect and all your planning couldn't have been better.
    Best Wishes Always- Tom & Rita

Leah · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Tom was phenomenal. He obviously loves what he does because he kept the party going! He is super easy to work with, flexible, and so helpful with bringing everything together. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to have DJ my wedding. He was able to judge the crowd and what got people on the floor. Consensus of the night was that everyone had a great night, danced and had so much fun. Words will never fully express how happy we were for going with Tom as the DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you Leah for your review and choosing me to celebrate with you two! Your day was perfect in every way and you did an amazing job putting everything together. Your family and friends were so awesome and I had the best time! I'm thrilled that you all did too!

Jon · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife was in contact with Tom. From the beginning he was very excited and was so easy to work with. At the wedding, Tom was on time, dressed to impress and so friendly with everyone. He never showed a sign of stress and was incredibly flexible and able to make changes on the go...the music was amazing and his positivity could be felt with the introductions all the way to the end of the night. All of our guests loved the music and how it created such a fun environment....never a dull moment and throughout the night he checked in with us to make sure we were having a good time. It honestly felt like Tom had more fun at our wedding than we did. Thank you Tom for such an unforgettable event!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Jon for your thoughtful review. That means so much knowing you had an amazing time. It was an honor to celebrate your day. You're me mere is an amazing lady and it was so much fun to watch her dance until the very end! I definitely had a fantastic time and you all made that possible.

Jill · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Tom was awesome! We got married in Holderness NH and the reception was in the back yard of our family camp. DJ Tom arrived on time, played what we asked him to, and our guests loved him! (There may have been DJ TOM chanted late night.) He not only got our dance floor PACKED before it got dark but also arranged our entrances, speeches, and dinner roll out! Super organized and professional (with emails too!). Our reception flowed so nicely because of Tom. His online music selection website was also super easy to use! I think DJ Tom was extremely reasonable with his pricing and made our day great! Thanks Tom!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your reviews here and on the Knot Jill. It was a super fun night celebrating with you, Nate, your families and friends. It was also very special to be at your family summer home. Adding to the many memories there was such an honor. It's one I'll always remember.

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom was very accommodating and professional. He did a great job playing all the best music from 40 years ago which kept so many of us on the dance floor moving, singing and laughing! We would highly recommend Tom as a DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your class reunion Linda! It was so much fun and seeing all of your strong friendships was a joy to be around. I'd love to celebrate another in the future.
    Best wishes- Tom

Erika · Married on 07/28/2018

Tom was incredible! So flexible to requests, music transitions were perfect and the music was phenomenal! I am proud to add another great review to Tom's list of satisfied customers. Thank you so much Tom! You are definitely our go-to guy for all events and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Erika! And thanks again for the surprise email! It was great coming home to after your wedding! Love how the weather perfectly cleared for you and Sam. It was truly an honor and pleasure.

Robert · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom was nothing short of amazing! The music selections were great, he was responsive and helpful. We had a major hiccup prior to our ceremony and it was delayed and he was totally professional and helped to keep things moving along and he was able to get our guests excited and kept our reception lively. Of all the professionals we hired to help make our day special, he was talked about and commented on the most, everyone loved him! I can honestly say, our day would not have been nearly as special without his presence! Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Rob. After meeting you and Rebecca I just knew it was going to be a special time. You all worked so hard on making the venue so beautiful, my part was easy. It was a super pleasure to celebrate your marriage with each one of you!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom was able to provide us with outdoor ceremony music and indoor reception music, he even had a microphone for our officiant. We ended up taking his auggestions on reception timing and many guest complimented the flow of the evening. Tom is a friendly guy that knows how to keep all the ages happy with his music choices.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your detailed review! It was awesome to watch you and Dan together; you two are perfect! Your family and friends were so much fun and kind. What a Jersey representation! Thank you again for choosing me and allowing me to celebrate and be part of your day.

Gavin · Married on 06/02/2018

Tom was perfect for our wedding. First we were able to sit down with him over lunch to get to know him a bit and talk about the flow of the night. And thank goodness we did! He politely gave us great suggestions and I had a perfect picture of how the reception would go after that. During the night he kept the timing perfect and kept the crowd dancing all night. We went through a larger company for our Photography and in contrast having Tom and his small/personal company (which was accessible and responsive to our requests) really is absolutely the way to go.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Gavin! It was such an honor to celebrate you and Kyle on your gorgeous day! I knew from the moment we all met that we were going to have an amazing time! And, it was a great comfort to know that if I asked if there were a doctor in the house, thirty plus hands would rise.
    Best Wishes Always- Tom

Colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

Tom was awesome! We chose him because he did our friends' wedding and it was the most fun we'd ever had at a reception. He was really flexible about music choices, handled us communicating hectically last minute with smiles & grace, did an awesome job running the reception & activities, and was overall a great person to interact with!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review Colleen. It was an honor and a super fun pleasure to help you all celebrate!
    Best Wishes Always- Tom

Lucy · event on 12/02/2017

Tom was a perfect fit for our company holiday party! With 150 guests, Tom kept everyone dancing all night. Tom was quick to respond to any questions that I had and made suggestions that really helped the night go smoothly. I would highly recommend Tom for your next event!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I loved working with Tom! Tom and his lovely wife met us before our wedding to discuss the music that we wanted to play. We had him do the ceremony music as well as the reception music. Our wedding was at Castle in the Clouds. It was originally scheduled for August, but I had a serious accident over the summer where I broke my neck and back, so we postponed the wedding to October. Fortunately, Tom was available in October and did not charge us any additional fees to change the date. A few weeks before the wedding, he called us just to check in and see how I was feeling. The wedding went smoothly and the music was perfect! Several of my guests commented on how great the music was. Since our wedding ended at 11:30pm, we had an early bus at 10pm for guests that didn't want to stay late. Only a few guests left early - the rest of the guests were having too much fun on the dance floor! It seemed like Tom and his wife were having as much fun as our guests; it's obvious that he loves his job as a DJ! We really appreciated Tom's kindness and enthusiasm and would highly recommend Blue Ribbon Entertainment. Thank you, Tom!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Kelly. You were our "bionic" bride with supernatural recovery. Rita nd I had an amazing day celebrating with you and Nicole. Everything about your Castle wedding was absolutely perfect. We loved your family and friends, especially your "crazy" sister who had us in stitches.
    Best Wishes- Tom & Rita