Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc Reviews

45 | Hooksett, NH

45 Reviews for Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc

Kristin Walsh · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great DJ and Fun Dancing!

Tom was a pleasure to work with and was always quick to respond. During our wedding the dance floor was packed the entire time with fun songs! He was professional and I would recommend him!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Kristin. You and Joe were so fun to work with and your families and guests were the best! I told Joe I was going to miss our lunches:)
    It was an honor to serve you both and to celebrate your marriage.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/20/2018

Would highly recommend for any event

Tom was our DJ for our wedding this October, he was absolutely wonderful! Prior to the wedding he made sure to stay in touch with us throughout the planning process, and made a visit to our house where we held the reception before the actual date to make sure everything was all set. We appreciated his attentiveness to the details which made our special day so perfect! Tom is a very experienced DJ and I would recommend him for any event.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review Liz. You and Rob had the perfect backyard wedding celebration and did an amazing job making everything perfect. Your families and friends are fantastic and were super fun.
  • F

Felicia · Married on 10/13/2018

Tom is great!

Tom was amazing both through the planning process and the day of our wedding! He made sure I did not forget little details during my wedding and reminded us of the timeline (which was much needed). Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you very much for your review Felicia. It means so much to know that you and Ryan had an amazing day. I loved your venue choice! Your family and friends were the icing on the cake for your perfect wedding celebration.

Maureen · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely the best out there! Even at the end when I was a wreck Tom came through and coached me through the end of it and it absolutely turned out perfect I couldn't have asked for anything more. This type of professionalism is absolutely key
    when you are down to the wire and your nerves are completely frazzled. Tom knew exactly what I wanted and what I needed and was able to help me make a choice at the last minute which turned out to be absolutely perfect. I cannot tell you how blessed I am to have had Tom and Rita as the driving force of my wedding and reception. An absolutely perfect day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Maureen! Knowing you and Glenn were happy means the world to us. And being able to celebrate with one of the coolest high school classmates ever is the best! Your day was perfect and all your planning couldn't have been better.
    Best Wishes Always- Tom & Rita

Leah · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Tom was phenomenal. He obviously loves what he does because he kept the party going! He is super easy to work with, flexible, and so helpful with bringing everything together. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to have DJ my wedding. He was able to judge the crowd and what got people on the floor. Consensus of the night was that everyone had a great night, danced and had so much fun. Words will never fully express how happy we were for going with Tom as the DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you Leah for your review and choosing me to celebrate with you two! Your day was perfect in every way and you did an amazing job putting everything together. Your family and friends were so awesome and I had the best time! I'm thrilled that you all did too!

Jon · Married on 09/08/2018

My wife was in contact with Tom. From the beginning he was very excited and was so easy to work with. At the wedding, Tom was on time, dressed to impress and so friendly with everyone. He never showed a sign of stress and was incredibly flexible and able to make changes on the go...the music was amazing and his positivity could be felt with the introductions all the way to the end of the night. All of our guests loved the music and how it created such a fun environment....never a dull moment and throughout the night he checked in with us to make sure we were having a good time. It honestly felt like Tom had more fun at our wedding than we did. Thank you Tom for such an unforgettable event!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Jon for your thoughtful review. That means so much knowing you had an amazing time. It was an honor to celebrate your day. You're me mere is an amazing lady and it was so much fun to watch her dance until the very end! I definitely had a fantastic time and you all made that possible.

Jill · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Tom was awesome! We got married in Holderness NH and the reception was in the back yard of our family camp. DJ Tom arrived on time, played what we asked him to, and our guests loved him! (There may have been DJ TOM chanted late night.) He not only got our dance floor PACKED before it got dark but also arranged our entrances, speeches, and dinner roll out! Super organized and professional (with emails too!). Our reception flowed so nicely because of Tom. His online music selection website was also super easy to use! I think DJ Tom was extremely reasonable with his pricing and made our day great! Thanks Tom!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your reviews here and on the Knot Jill. It was a super fun night celebrating with you, Nate, your families and friends. It was also very special to be at your family summer home. Adding to the many memories there was such an honor. It's one I'll always remember.

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

Tom was very accommodating and professional. He did a great job playing all the best music from 40 years ago which kept so many of us on the dance floor moving, singing and laughing! We would highly recommend Tom as a DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be part of your class reunion Linda! It was so much fun and seeing all of your strong friendships was a joy to be around. I'd love to celebrate another in the future.
    Best wishes- Tom

Erika · Married on 07/28/2018

Tom was incredible! So flexible to requests, music transitions were perfect and the music was phenomenal! I am proud to add another great review to Tom's list of satisfied customers. Thank you so much Tom! You are definitely our go-to guy for all events and highly recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Erika! And thanks again for the surprise email! It was great coming home to after your wedding! Love how the weather perfectly cleared for you and Sam. It was truly an honor and pleasure.

Robert · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom was nothing short of amazing! The music selections were great, he was responsive and helpful. We had a major hiccup prior to our ceremony and it was delayed and he was totally professional and helped to keep things moving along and he was able to get our guests excited and kept our reception lively. Of all the professionals we hired to help make our day special, he was talked about and commented on the most, everyone loved him! I can honestly say, our day would not have been nearly as special without his presence! Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Rob. After meeting you and Rebecca I just knew it was going to be a special time. You all worked so hard on making the venue so beautiful, my part was easy. It was a super pleasure to celebrate your marriage with each one of you!

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Tom was able to provide us with outdoor ceremony music and indoor reception music, he even had a microphone for our officiant. We ended up taking his auggestions on reception timing and many guest complimented the flow of the evening. Tom is a friendly guy that knows how to keep all the ages happy with his music choices.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Emily for your detailed review! It was awesome to watch you and Dan together; you two are perfect! Your family and friends were so much fun and kind. What a Jersey representation! Thank you again for choosing me and allowing me to celebrate and be part of your day.

Gavin · Married on 06/02/2018

Tom was perfect for our wedding. First we were able to sit down with him over lunch to get to know him a bit and talk about the flow of the night. And thank goodness we did! He politely gave us great suggestions and I had a perfect picture of how the reception would go after that. During the night he kept the timing perfect and kept the crowd dancing all night. We went through a larger company for our Photography and in contrast having Tom and his small/personal company (which was accessible and responsive to our requests) really is absolutely the way to go.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Gavin! It was such an honor to celebrate you and Kyle on your gorgeous day! I knew from the moment we all met that we were going to have an amazing time! And, it was a great comfort to know that if I asked if there were a doctor in the house, thirty plus hands would rise.
    Best Wishes Always- Tom

Colleen · Married on 05/19/2018

Tom was awesome! We chose him because he did our friends' wedding and it was the most fun we'd ever had at a reception. He was really flexible about music choices, handled us communicating hectically last minute with smiles & grace, did an awesome job running the reception & activities, and was overall a great person to interact with!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for the thoughtful review Colleen. It was an honor and a super fun pleasure to help you all celebrate!
    Best Wishes Always- Tom

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I loved working with Tom! Tom and his lovely wife met us before our wedding to discuss the music that we wanted to play. We had him do the ceremony music as well as the reception music. Our wedding was at Castle in the Clouds. It was originally scheduled for August, but I had a serious accident over the summer where I broke my neck and back, so we postponed the wedding to October. Fortunately, Tom was available in October and did not charge us any additional fees to change the date. A few weeks before the wedding, he called us just to check in and see how I was feeling. The wedding went smoothly and the music was perfect! Several of my guests commented on how great the music was. Since our wedding ended at 11:30pm, we had an early bus at 10pm for guests that didn't want to stay late. Only a few guests left early - the rest of the guests were having too much fun on the dance floor! It seemed like Tom and his wife were having as much fun as our guests; it's obvious that he loves his job as a DJ! We really appreciated Tom's kindness and enthusiasm and would highly recommend Blue Ribbon Entertainment. Thank you, Tom!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review Kelly. You were our "bionic" bride with supernatural recovery. Rita nd I had an amazing day celebrating with you and Nicole. Everything about your Castle wedding was absolutely perfect. We loved your family and friends, especially your "crazy" sister who had us in stitches.
    Best Wishes- Tom & Rita

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

Tom was incredibly responsive, positive, and engaging. If you are looking for someone personable, Tom is your guy! Our families at our wedding really enjoyed him, and he did exactly what we asked him to do. His music selection was great, he'll play whatever you want! The price/package was very reasonable when shopping around, and truthfully we liked how cheery and personable Tom was, so this made our decision easier. Thanks again Tom!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle for the wonderful review. You two had the perfect weather day and a gorgeous venue! All of your family and friends were so warm and welcoming and it was a great honor to celebrate your marriage. I'll always have fond memories of your day.

Dave · Married on 08/26/2017

We could not have been happier with the job Tom did for us. We threw a couple curve balls at him last minute and he stayed calm and knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you again for everything Dave! It was an amazing day and I'm still amazed with the special song your daughter sang. It's something I'll always remember.

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

DJ Tom is incredible and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was special. He was accommodating from the very beginning. For our consultation he come to our home to meet with us because we have two small children. After that he helped us along the way, preparing for our big day and making sure we were ready to celebrate! During our reception the dance floor was packed all night. Our friends and family had a blast and its all thanks to DJ Tom! Thank you!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Jennifer. It was an honor to come to your home, be chosen as your DJ, and helping you celebrate your love for each other. It was spectacular how the sun burst through after your ceremony. I'll always remember your day and your family.

Timothy · Married on 07/03/2017

We used DJ Tom for our wedding this past July (2017) out on the Maine Sea Coast. Tom is personable, organized, passionate about his work, and an overall good guy. He worked hard to meet all of our needs and went over the top by bringing extra help. His prices were great and he was well worth every penny. Ever one of our guests (about 160) was up and dancing on the floor until the night was over. The songs were tasteful and great for dancing. We received numerous complements from our guests about how great our DJ was. I would strongly suggest DJ Tom to anyone looking to have the night to remember.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and highlighting what made our services special Tim. It was a gorgeous day at the beach to celebrate your wedding. I'll always remember your first dance. I believe your guests would have danced all night if we could've; truly a night to remember. My best to you and Olivia always-
    Tom
  • User6247368 · 1+ year ago

Tom is the most organized, fun, professional, willing to accommodate and suggest whatever you need dj around! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him! He arrived early, and stayed well past his scheduled time! We gave him suggestions of songs we liked, and he played the best songs you could imagine! We would use him 1,000 times over! It also rained hard on our wedding, and he gathered everyone and moved the party inside until the rain stopped! He didn't miss a beat with anything!! We would give him more than 5 stars if we could! He was the best thing about our wedding in my opinion!!

The Hatts

Sent on 09/09/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Such a spectacular weather day in so many ways! There's no doubt in my mind that all of you would've danced all night! It was a blessing and an honor to celebrate your marriage.

Marvan · Married on 06/17/2017

DJ Tom was the perfect DJ for our wedding. His online tools and very reasonable rate are what initially drew us to him. The tools allowed us to catagorize any song into "must play", "play if possible", "Play if requested", or "Do Not Play". Additionally it made choosing our special dances easy to do over a period of a month or two. Tom was great the day of the wedding and we even asked special requests of him during the reception. Our dance floor was packed, even with a substantial part of our guest list being older. He got everyone out on the floor having a blast! We highly recommend going with DJ Tom at blue ribbon entertainment. He makes the process smooth, and is such a great person and DJ. Thank You DJ Tom!! Evan&Margo 6/17/2017

Sent on 07/10/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It was truly an honor to celebrate with you both. As mentioned in one of your toasts, I just know you'll both be a light that shines. Thank you also for mentioning all the things that made things easy and special.

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Tom was simply amazing throughout our entire wedding experience! I am an early planner so we had booked him far in advanced. Our entire time together he was focused on our happiness and creating an excellent experience for us! He followed up at all the appropriate times and was quick with responding to our questions. He was very professional and knew how to keep the party going! He is so friendly and never made me feel uncomfortable with my list of "Bridezilla demands". I'm not a fan of laser lights so he happily delayed them for us until later in the night. I had missed out on a family dance song when I was swept away for pictures and he played it again for us when we all came back! He even played one last song when we were all done and were being pushed out of the venue. My husband and I couldn't have been happier working with him!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I really appreciate your time to discuss what made your reception so special. I'll always remember your day Anna. It was truly awesome.

lindsey · Married on 09/17/2016

Tom was great. We had to change our venue at the last minute and he was so flexible! He provided great music and entertainment throughout the evening. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! It was an honor and a pleasure!

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

Tom was amazing! The dance floor at our wedding was packed all night! His planning tools are incredibly helpful and he played what we requested and took plenty of requests from our wedding guests. Definitely book him!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much. I'm so glad you liked the free planning tools. I'm so grateful to have been the DJ for your special day.

Joanna · Married on 08/27/2016

Tom is fantastic! He made our day really special. Everybody was dancing and having a great time the whole night. He has a great wedding planning website to get any songs on the playlist that you want to hear. But the night of the event, there were A LOT of song requests and he was able to play what everybody wanted. Leading up to the event, he was very helpful and easy to get a hold of if we had any questions. I would recommend Tom to anybody looking for a DJ. Thank you so much for giving us an awesome night to remember for the rest of our lives!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Blue Ribbon Entertainment Services, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. You all made the evening great for me as well. It was definitely a pleasure!