Blue Mesa Grill Reviews

Blue Mesa Grill 5
Blue Mesa Grill 6
Blue Mesa Grill 7

Chandler · Married on 07/22/2018

Loved having Blue Mesa cater our wedding! We ended up going over board and having way too much food but it was delicious! They arrived with plenty of time to set up and make our evening run smoothly! So good and professional!

• Leslie

Leslie · Married on 04/14/2018

We loved using Blue Mesa for our wedding. We were wowed from the tasting to clean-up. One thing we really liked about Blue Mesa is that since they are a full service restaurant, we were able to make changed to our final count up until the week of the wedding.

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2018

Blue Mesa did a fantastic job catering at our wedding! Andrea was really great to work with, and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The food was fantastic! We also had Blue Mesa serve alcohol that we provided. They did a great job!

alexandra · Married on 04/04/2018

Having Blue Mesa cater our wedding was one of the easiest chooses we made. They were fantastic! The food was excellent and way more affordable than the other quotes I received. Lindsey, the catering coordinator made the whole process SO easy. I also used Blue Mesa for the bartenders at my wedding. The bartenders were fantastic. No one ever had to wait for a drink and the drinks were really good. Def recommend Blue Mesa in FW!!

• User6808344 · 1+ year ago

Blue Mesa (Plano location) did my wedding catering and I was very pleased! The food was delicious and the staff were attentive. Andrea helped us the entire way with the tasting, menu selections, advice and proposals. I would highly recommend Blue Mesa for your catering if you are looking for yummy Mexican food with great staff!

Kelly · Married on 11/04/2017

We chose to have Blue Mesa cater our wedding, and it was a great choice! Everyone loved the food, they were easy to work with, everything went super smooth. Absolutely no complaints here, 100% would recommend to anyone for a wedding or event. The sweet corn cake is to die for!

• Kriscynthia

Kriscynthia · Married on 09/23/2017

Food was amazing. Not one complaint of quality of food. Everyone loved the way it tasted.

• Alissa

Alissa · Married on 05/21/2017

Blue Mesa was AMAZING!! The catering coordinator is ON TOP of it. They did everything they could to make it seamless! Our street taco party was delicious, the full service caterers and bartenders were great... nothing but great things to say about them, and they fit our budget! They went above and beyond what they told us they could do too. THANK YOU Blue Mesa for making my wedding so much fun!

Sami · Married on 01/27/2017

We hired Blue Mesa to cater our wedding and it was by far one of the best choices we made! The food was outstanding and the staff was all so friendly and professional. When choosing a caterer my biggest thing was someone who would do it all and Blue Mesa certainly did! They brought in the staff, the bar tender, the plates, silverware and even cut and served the cake for a very affordable price. I loved my experience planning with Andrea and I will recommend them over and over!

Merlina · Married on 11/19/2016

My husband and I were in the process of looking for catering for our wedding and a family friend recommended us to Blue Mesa. We are so thankful for that day because we were truly blessed to work with such great people. Dennis and Lyndsey did everything they could to work with us. The food and drinks were delicious!! Everyone from the wedding raved about how good everything was. We cannot thank them enough for their service. Everything was set up so nicely and on time. In addition, one of my bridal showers was at the new location on W 7th and it was AMAZING! All of the workers were so nice and professional. Thank you Blue Mesa for making everything perfect for our shower and wedding!

Tania · Married on 10/15/2016

amazing food for an amazing price! definitely recommend.

Amber · Married on 08/06/2016

AMAZING food, staff was more than helpful - we worked with Lyndsey from the Fort Worth location and she made sure everything went seamlessly beforehand and the day of.

Bria · Married on 07/09/2016

We started out using the Ft Worth location but after some issues that we just weren't happy with we switched to the Arlington location. Working with Vanessa was wonderful. She made sure everything was taken care of, came to the final walk through at the venue and answered every email. The staff and bartenders were great as well. They were very nice and made sure everyone was taken care. Everyone keeps telling me how great the food was! Vanessa and the staff truly went above and beyond!

Taylor · Married on 06/10/2016

They did a great job with everything! We went in for a tasting with Nicole and tried EVERYTHING! While it was all incredible we ended up going with the street tacos and kabobs. Let me tell you it was a hit! I do wish they had queso but other than that they were an absolute pleasure to work with.

angela · Married on 11/14/2015

one of my fave restaurants, even better catering. Everything was perfect, they even cut my wedding cake.
    Food was a splurge for me. The pork loin and grilled shrimp was delicious! People still talk about it. Had about 100 guest to feed.

Loved working with NiKisha for our wedding. They brought linens, cut the cakes for us, provided bartending services, and even boxed up the left overs. They arrived early and helped set the tables! The food was good and plentiful.
    Nikisha didn't just go through the motions, she was truly excited to help us and stay within our budget. She was so enthusiastic even though she does this all the time. She was awesome!

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2015

We actually used Blue Mesa Grill for our day after the wedding brunch for our out-of-town guests! They didn't have "brunch" as a selection choice on WeddingWire. The unlimited brunch selection was incredible, hard to beat anywhere else! The hostess accidentally gave us someone else's private room, but as an apology, gave us a 30% discount on our tab. We were very happy and had a wonderful time getting to catch up with our friends before they returned home!

Blue Mesa was AWESOME to use for our wedding reception. We met with Nikisha (head of catering and events) at the restaurant and she made us feel so comfortable. I knew as soon as we started talking to her that we were going to go with Blue Mesa. We got to taste all kinds of food and she really worked with us on our budget.

The appetizers for the cocktail hour were great and the staff took them around to all of our guests. In addition to all of the food and setup, they handled the alcohol and bar tending, the cake cutting, and boxed up all of the food after the reception was over. They were a full-service group and of course with Blue Mesa, the food is always awesome.

We didn't have to ask them to do a single thing the day of - the group just handled it and were great. I would highly recommend Blue Mesa's catering for your wedding reception or really any event that you are putting on.

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2011

I had a wonderful experience working with the catering manager, Brenda, as we planned our wedding. She even met us at the venue before the wedding day to discuss the floor plan.

Everyone had rave reviews about the food. Absolutely delicious! At the end of the night, they sent all the leftovers home with us and the wedding party enjoyed a delicious midnight snack later on.

Blue Mesa also provided bartenders who poured delicious drinks all night. Our guests were very pleased. They also cut and served our cake at no additional cost. What amazing customer service!

Amazing food, very responsive and available contact person, and pleased guests. Couldn't ask for more!

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2010

We had our September wedding reception at the Blue Mesa in Plano, on 121 and the Tollway, and everything was great!!! They stuck true to the contract, and there were no surprises when It came to the bill. We had about 100 peope in the two rooms that we rents out, and everybody fir perefect, we even had room for a dance floor and DJ. They were very accomidating and allowed us into the room with pleanty of time to get everything set up. The food was absoutley amazing and out guests had not stoped talking about it! I would use Blue Mesa again for any type of group event!

Stephanie · Married on 09/19/2009

Blue Mesa made catering so easy and delicious for my wedding! They were incredibly friendly, the food was just right (they were very flexible, we had our wedding reception in an open horse barn), and the price was very reasonable. I would recommend them for any occasion!

Amber · Married on 03/28/2015

It's Blue Mesa. The food for our wedding was perfect. What else can be said. The price and amount of food we received was unreal. We priced other caterers and they were around the same price but offered plastic plates and utensils. Blue Mesa had real plates and flatware and glasses. The options were endless. We went with street tacos. Each guest got a steak, a chicken and pork taco along with chicken skewers and unlimited chips, salsa and guac. You can not beat that!

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2013

Blue mesa completely blew us away with their customer service , professionalism, on site staff, promptness, and of course, how absolutely amazing their food was. Their bartender and wait staff took extra time out of their night to help my 70 year old dad try and load up our uhaul with wedding decorations.The food was amazing and i got more compliments about the buffet than I got about my stunning wife :)

• swest

Samantha · Married on 03/26/2011

Presentation was beautiful and food was excellent. Guests raved about how good everything turned out and the quality of service that was provided. Was very pleased with Blue Mesa!