Blue Jade Studio Reviews

32 | Alexandria, VA

32 Reviews for Blue Jade Studio

Luis Aguilar · Married on 12/01/2018

Awesome photographers!

These guys are the best in town! They want to make sure you get the photos you want. I had no problem speaking with them about the event and they were so easy to work with. I will definitely work with them again if I have other events in the future!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Gill · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow. Just wow. I thought it would be a fun idea to get some new baby photos. During the shoot they were awesome and great with the baby, but the posed photos seemed pretty "posed". But they were fast and didn't waste time, so we went with it. And then I got the photos back, Holy Hannah! Not only were the photos amazing, the poses looked so great, not like "poses"! I NEVER could have done this work myself. Never. They even made me look good when I was holding the baby! If they can deal with a baby that efficiently, they must be great at weddings. Overall, I am so impressed. Good people, GREAT memories captured for us and our little one!

I would include a sample photo, except I am privacy paranoid, sorry! Also, this was a baby-shoot, not a wedding, so the date was the date of the shoot, not our wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Kristine · Married on 10/11/2015

Blue Jade Studio is amazing! This couple team worked to make sure they covered every minute of our event, and captured all the right moments. Both showed up early and had ideas for different poses and backgrounds to include. Auco and Dai-An were easy to talk to and made everyone feel comfortable. They were open to suggestions and worked hard to please the many people there, but most importantly us (the bride and groom). We were incorporating different cultures and outfit changes so to please everyone and capture all the big moments was no easy task, but Auco and Dai-An did it without a problem. They provide great quality work and got our professional pictures back to us in just a few weeks time. By selecting Blue Jade Studio you are able to relax and enjoy your big day, knowing that they will be there to capture everything beautifully.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Vineet · Married on 06/20/2015

They managed to capture all the fun & warmth in our wedding - amazing photographers, fast turnaround!

I am writing this review a bit late, but even 3+ years later, these photos are more meaningful than we can express. To Auco and Dai-An, thank you so much for the memories you have given us and for capturing not only us, but all of the joy, warmth and fun of our wedding - these are absolutely the kind of photos we wanted to have to hold onto years later, so thank you. Even distant friends who didn't attend our wedding reached out to let us know how amazing our photos are and how much fun it looked like we all had. In addition to the great photos, these guys were a dream to work with, and on top of that, we were pleasantly surprised how quickly we received our photos after our wedding. So, a huge belated thanks! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Jenny · Married on 05/02/2015

Blue Jade did my wedding for me and I cannot say enough good things about them! They arrived early and left later than the scheduled time. They are very easy to work with, very patient and very personable. They worked with me to get every photo I wanted from my wedding! Choose Blue Jade and you won't regret it!!!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Beanne · Married on 02/07/2015

I can not express how happy we are with Blue Jade Studio's work on our wedding in February of this year. Auco and Dai An are such a nice couple and they are both so knowledgeable and professional. First, we love our photos and can not express enough how happy we are with the final product and album they prepared. Their work for us included really beautiful journalistic style photographs of both me and my husband preparing the morning of our wedding, and they were also happy to take the group family photos my parents wanted. We found them on short notice , but right from the start they were so attentive and easy to work with. They were one of the best decisions we made in choosing photographers. I must add, that we received our pictures when we arrived back after our honeymoon -unheard of! Did I forget to add, that they were so patient with my crazy huge family also? I simply had the best experience with them and I highly recommend Blue Jade Studio!

Sent on 11/24/2015

Blue Jade Studio did the photography for my wedding this summer and, simply put, they did an incredible job! They were so easy to work with, showed up exactly when they needed to, and were flexible in moving around, going to different locations, and getting in all of the pictures I had asked for as well as so many wonderful candid pictures. They captured our special day perfectly, and on top of that, we even used their photobooth service for our wedding--people loved it! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Reagan · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I were so thrilled to have Dai-An and Auco be our wedding photographers. They were very flexible and easy to communicate with. Having both of them there allows for multiple perspectives on all of our big moments! They went above and beyond our expectations and worked so well with our wedding party/guests. All of our pictures are beautiful and they provide you with so many! They captured all the moments we had asked them too and so many more that we wish we had put on our shot list- they found all the little details that we didn't even get to notice from the wedding night! We would recommend Dai-An and Auco to anyone, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Kelly · Married on 05/31/2014

From the first contact Dai-An and Auco were perfect! Phone calls and e-mails were answered timely, the questionnaire was easy to follow and customized to fit our family and the contract was straight forward. Dai-An and Auco arrived early for the wedding and were professional from the start. During the ceremony they were invisible and were never in the way. When the beautiful picture CD arrived a short time after the wedding, I was blown away by the quality and uniqueness of the pictures. The pictures they had done for other weddings were beautiful but these pictures captured my family and guests perfectly. The pictures conveyed the essence of the event! I highly recommend Blue Jade Studio. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Anh · Married on 05/17/2014

Dai-An and Auco were the best. Easy to work with, great upbeat personality, and skillful. They photographed our wedding reception in May 2014 and did a fantastic job. They ensured to capture all the photos that we wanted and were always willing for us to grab them whenever we wanted a picture taken. Great artistic view and photos turned our amazing. Professional, efficient, and courteous. The kids even loved them. We would totally recommend them to everyone. Affordable pricing and you get more than what you paid.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Julie · event on: 02/02/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Blue Jade Studio for our 10 year sorority anniversary celebration. They were not only professional, but a wonderful group to work with. They were flexible and even stayed beyond the scheduled hours to accommodate to our group. They are also friendly, helpful, willing, and really produce great quality photos. I definitely plan to use Blue Jade again and recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great photo booth service!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Blue Jade Studio made our wedding forever memorable for us through the beautiful pictures that were taken. Not only is their service professional and flexible, but also very personal and accommodating. Our photographer, Dai-An, delivered beyond expectations -- he arrived early and stayed later than scheduled, making sure that all important moments and details were captured. It was extremely easy working with him as he was very laid-back and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. I especially liked that he and Auco took the time to check out the venue prior to our wedding day so that they would be prepared beforehand. We love our pictures and are deeply grateful for the work that Blue Jade Studio has done for us. We give them our highest recommendation.

Sent on 01/20/2013

Susan · Married on 10/06/2012

We are so happy that we chose Auco and Dai-An to photograph our wedding. Our wedding was casual but beautiful, and Auco and Dai-An captured it exactly as we remembered it. We LOVE and cherish our pictures.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • Y

Yuan · Married on 08/31/2012

Auco and Dai-An were great! They came early and left late and were extremely friendly and flexible. Everybody at the wedding loved all the props and my wife and I couldn't have been happier with the service that they provided. The unlimited prints were something that most photobooths dont provide and the fact that you can change between a large picture or a strip was something I had never even heard of. I'd recommend Auco and Dai-An to anybody and I'm definitely going to put them in touch with some of my friends that have upcoming weddings or have their sights set on a wedding in the near future!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Noah · Married on 08/26/2012

Auco and Dai-An were great! They were extremely friendly and flexible. The picture quality was outstanding and creative. I'd recommend Auco and Dai-An to anybody and I'm definitely going to put them in touch with some of my friends that have upcoming weddings or have their sights set on a wedding in the near future!

Sent on 09/26/2012

We loved having Auco and Dai-An as our photographers. They were very energetic and didn’t just stand there and take pictures they really moved around a lot. We recently got the pictures back and there are so many that are absolutely beautiful and there are just so many overall too! We had bubbles and they were even able to capture the bubbles at our wedding. They also did many pictures with beautiful special effects. I have nothing but good things to say about them and Blue Jade Studios.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Katherine · Married on 07/07/2012

Everyone loves all of the photos and they're more than I ever expected. Blue Jade did an amazing job of catching moments I thought were too fast for camera, and moments that I thought would look awkward or weird look super fun and incredible. Everything was perfect and it made the whole day that much more worry-free. Everything was so very go-go-go that day and Blue Jade was go-go-go right with it.

Absolutely perfect. I will definitely be calling them for future photography needs.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Stephani · Married on 05/20/2012

I would highly recommend Blue Jade Studio Photography. They are extremely professional and the sweetest people. They took multiple photos at each location I was at throughout the night, including hair and make up done outside the church, wedding ceremony, and reception. Whenever asked if they could take a picture of something other than what we requested before the wedding, they were so easy going and took the pictures without any questions. Having them photograph my wedding was such a joy and you will be more than happy if you choose them for any of your special events.

Sent on 05/24/2012

Marybeth · Married on 10/15/2011

We would give Dai-An and Auco with 6 out of 5 stars if we could. What a wonderful couple and talented photographers! We have the most lovely engagement photos, and we cannot wait to see our wedding pics. Our family and friends loved interacting with Dai-An and Auco at our wedding as much as we did. They helped make our day feel special and run smoothly. What a dynamic duo!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Morrison · Married on 09/10/2011

Dai-An and Auco are the epitome of perfect Wedding Photographers. They produced wonderful pictures, went out of there way to make our special day just that, and did all of this for a reasonable price.

I cannot see how one can go wrong with dealing with this delightful couple.

Sent on 11/10/2011

DARIA · Married on 09/03/2011

Everything was soo perfect! You made our special day even more special! Everything was organized very convenient! Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2011

Chloe · Married on 07/10/2011

We had our wedding on mid July. The weather is hot. They have spent all their time to travel along with us to The Capital for the outdoor pictures. They took every photo with different angles. They took their time to take the perfect shot.
    When we received the pictures, we was so suprise of the editing skill and artistic perspective which made our pictures perfect.
    With the sun blazing and burning really hot during our wedding day, Blue jade studios did their best to provide us quality photos for our most important event in our lives.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Teresa · Married on 06/25/2011

The Blue Jade Studio team is the best! They were really flexible with us and made our day so easy and enjoyable. We were so comfortable with the photographers who obviously were experience in this area and very professional. I definitely will recommend them to anybody who's thinking of using a local vendor who's really affordable and accommodating.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2011

Blue Jade Studio has the best photographers we have ever worked with. They were always on time, extremely professional, took over high quality 1000 shots, were unobtrusive during the wedding, and reasonably accommodated all the overly demanding guests. We loved them!

Sent on 11/02/2011

A · Married on 06/04/2011

Blue Jade Studio has been amazing to work with for our wedding. They have gone above and beyond in making our wedding day smooth. They were very professional and extremely approachable. They took our opinions seriously and were willing to work with us. We had two ceremonies and a reception in a single day and we needed photographs for every moment. The photographers helped by guiding us through the events of the Vietnamese Ceremony. They captured the beautiful Catholic Ceremony without upsetting the priest and disrupting the mass. We also had some very demanding guests who wanted multiple pictures taken of themselves and Blue Jade Studio made them very happy. The photographers used high end equipment and we were very happy with the quality of the pictures. Blue Jade Studio sent us the digital copies of the photos inside a custom case and we were also able to access the picture on-line. At one point during the wedding day, I carried my wife away from the gazebo and the photographers jumped over bushes and shrubbery to capture the moment. We did not have to worry about posing and knew that Blue Jade Studio photographers would capture every important moment. We have had many compliments on our photos and many have said the photos had the artistic vision and quality similar to ones published in magazines.

Sent on 01/07/2012