Blue Breeze Band (Motown R&B Soul Funk Jazz Blues) Reviews

63 | Los Angeles, CA

63 Reviews for Blue Breeze Band (Motown R&B Soul Funk Jazz Blues)

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

Excellent band!!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night, their services was impeccable and the music selection was on point!!! Harold, the band manager is a delight to work with and answered every question promptly and kindly. I can't say enough amazing things about this band. We got more compliments about the band than any other part of our wedding. they seriously made the entire night so FUN!!! Well worth the money.... besides...you cannot put a price on perfection! Ive never seen or heard a better funk/soul band in my life.... and i have seen a heard a LOT of funk/soul bands. BEST BAND EVER!!

Blue Breeze Band, and Harold specifically, was amazing to work with from when we picked them a year before our wedding to the day of! Harold is super responsive with emails and answered all of our questions quickly. They accommodated our special song requests, set up our ceremony sound for a reasonable fee, and made our reception an absolute blast. We got such great feedback from our wedding guests who danced the whole time. My only regret is that we couldn't have them play for longer!

Matthew · Married on 05/15/2016

Hands down, the best wedding band on the West Coast. Probably one of the best bands on the West Coast, period. They had every single guest on the dance floor all night, and put on a great show. The first thing anyone mentions to us about the wedding is how phenomenal the band was - they truly made our night spectacular!

chris · Married on 04/09/2016

Best wedding band ever. They bring the funk!

allison · Married on 04/09/2016

Blue Breeze made the wedding!!!

John · Married on 02/08/2016

Harold and the band provided top flight entertainment for our wedding reception in Carlsbad overlooking the ocean. We wanted to have a great dance party and Blue Breeze Band delivered. I knew they would as I has seen them the previous year at an international tech conference. They not only got all the techies up and dancing, but they even got the Asians from around the globe to let their hair down - not an easy thing to accomplish.

We danced all night long and were absolutely pleased at how the standout singers and soloists worked the crowd. We had people in from all over the country and universally everyone raved at how great our party was.
    We couldn't be more pleased with Harold and the band - consummate professionals and worth every penny.

claudia · Married on 10/10/2015

When it came time to plan my own wedding and I knew I didn't want a DJ and the cheezy wedding band wouldn't do, I went searching through my vendor file and came across the Blue Breeze Band card. I knew this was it. Harold was so accommodating and easy to work with in the planning process. Their selection of music they play is vast and with them having such a wonderful genre coverage of music, there was something for everyone. The band was professional, entertaining, and full of talented musicians that really vibed off each other. It was almost like having a private jam session. I would recommend this band to anyone for any occasion. They are awesome!

John · Married on 10/03/2015

The Blue Breeze Band absolutely rocked our wedding. Everyone loved them. They are everything you want in a wedding band--musically talented, great repertoire, fun attitude, and they totally catered to the crowd. Also, Harold was very flexible finding a way to work within our budget. I couldn't recommend them more highly. They were a highlight of the wedding celebration!

Nick · Married on 09/19/2015

My wife and I couldn't be happier with Blue Breeze Band and how they performed at our wedding. Harold, the band manager, was extremely professional in making all the arrangements, and the band played lights out. Our guests couldn't stop raving about how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. Blue Breeze met every expectation we had with their talent, professionalism, and soulful style. We highly recommend Blue Breeze. Can't wait to see them again.

There aren't enough words to describe how much we LOVED having Blue Breeze play our wedding! They are incredible and truly made the night! Every single person at our wedding (including us) was blown away and had the best time! We live in New Orleans, are big music people and had such high hopes of finding a really great band. Blue Breeze was exactly what we had dreamed of! They were absolutely prefect on all fronts. The energy on the dance floor and in the air was off the charts. Our friends and family are still talking about how fabulous our band was. Blue Breeze is so talented, so much fun and so professional. Our wedding would not have been the same without them! Blue Breeze is absolutely fabulous!

Blue Breeze is an awesome band for your wedding, completely worth it! They kept the party going and the crowd dancing. It was so much fun having them as our band, I couldn't imagine our wedding without them.

Band was great and really made our wedding special!!

I can't explain how awesome Harold and the Blue Breeze Band were at my wedding! Everyone from my 85 year old grandma to 21 year old friends were out on the dance floor all night. I got a million compliments from guests and would strongly recommend Blue Breeze Band to all my friends getting married!

Blue Breeze Band was unbelievable!!! They had everyone of our guests, of all ages, on the dance floor all night long. The entire band and singers were AMAZING, so much so that our guests are still raving about them and telling us that they were the highlight of the wedding! Furthermore, Harold was so responsive, attentive and professional throughout the whole lead up. Hiring Blue Breeze was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Thank you Blue Breeze!!!

I cannot say enough good things about the Blue Breeze Band. They are absolutely fabulous. Even the caterers were saying it was by far they best band they'd ever seen at a wedding. They're excellent musicians, the music they play is great and they're all just super-fun. Everyone will want to dance - even people who normally don't. People at our wedding had such a great time and liked them so much that some are going to see them when they play elsewhere. That's how much fun they are. So book away. Your guests will thank you for it and I guarantee you won't be sorry.

Jessica · Married on 08/01/2014

I can't recommend Harold and his band enough! They were amazing to work with leading up to the wedding - helped guide us through the song list, visited the venue to brainstorm about layout and options for music during dinner and for dancing. And then the day of, it was amazing. beautiful music, so much fun dancing...we could have stayed with them all night.
    We decided to pay extra last minute to have a female vocalist and horn player...well worth the extra cost!
    We would highly recommend them for any event where you are looking to have a great time with family, friends and/or colleagues.

Elida · Married on 05/31/2014

The Blue Breeze Band is amazing! Our guests had such a great time with their music. We all felt as if we were at a live concert, they are great!! We provided a song list and every single song was played and boy did our guests love them. Each band member is so talented, what a fun & professional group to have. They truly made our wedding unforgettable. Our family and friends are still talking about how great they are!!

Elliot · Married on 03/22/2014

I can't say enough good things about the life and soul these musicians brought to our wedding. EVERYONE at our wedding loved them and our guests were literally shouting "encore!" at the end. Harold was a pleasure to deal with from our very first call, and was always responsive and detail oriented in our dealings. Book them for your wedding, I promise you will not regret it.

Martineque · Married on 03/15/2014

My husband and I couldn't be more thrilled with our wedding band, the Blue Breeze Band. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning to the end of the reception with guests of all ages! Our families and friends still talk about how the music was so great, and we all know the music is one of the most important elements of a wedding! We loved the clean sound, talent and professionalism of the Blue Breeze musicians, and Harold was a delight to work with. We also enjoyed the interactive nature of the band, and would wholeheartedly recommend the Blue Breeze Band for any special occasion. A huge thank you to the entire Blue Breeze Band, especially Harold, for sharing this most special of occasions with us. You guys are the best!

Adrienne · Married on 02/22/2014

Thank you for being an essential part of our wedding. We would like to express our sincerest gratitude for your services at our reception.

We all loved the music from beginning to end, every guest included. You were beyond entertaining, engaging, and absolutely stunned our audience. We have had over a week of reminiscent conversations with our friends and family and your music is what stood out at all times and continues to do so. I, Mario, am especially thankful for you taking the time to learn a new song for the mother and son dance; my mother was shedding tears as this is a very special song for us.

After having had difficult conversations with other bands, we were delighted to have found somebody who was easy to work with and who takes pride in their work.

Please extend our thanks to amazing saxophonist and vocalist Tim, exceptional drummer and vocalist Buster, astounding keyboard and vocalist Rich, excellent bass and vocalist Darryl, and brilliant vocalist Nolan. It is impossible for us to pick our favorite as you guys make a super cohesive, entertaining, and harmonic team!

Thank you Harold and Blue Breeze Band, it was a pleasure to work with you all!

C · Married on 10/13/2013

Blue Breeze Band was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! We received endless praise and compliments on how well the band did and how they just made the party. Harold and the guys rocked it and made the reception just incredible. They did a wonderful job of emceeing the event and honestly there is nothing negative that can be said. Thank you Blue Breeze for making our wedding the most memorable party ever!!!!

Put simply, the Blue Breeze Band is amazing!

Working with Harold and the entire band was so easy and enjoyable and they were so helpful and patient throughout the whole process. They were a huge reason why our guests thought our wedding was so wonderful and such a blast.

Harold and the band made our ceremony and first dance extra meaningful, and they really brought the funk for the reception -- the dance floor was packed all night long! Our wedding planner may have summed it up best when she told us: "I am not sure I have EVER seen that amount of energy on a dance floor, ever." All of our guests absolutely raved about the Blue Breeze Band and they're still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding.

My husband and I agree that our wedding weekend was the best weekend of our lives, and the Blue Breeze Band played such a large part in making it so special.

Nicole · Married on 08/10/2013

I can't say enough about the Blue Breeze band - they were SO much fun! Not to mention extremely easy to work with, reliable and dependable. As the bride, I couldn't be happier.
    One of the best parts about the Blue Breeze is that I only spoke with Harold one time on the phone to tell him what kind of an experience we were looking for...The group needed very little direction, and they completely nailed it. They kept the dance floor packed the entire time with really fun music. Our guests are constantly telling us how great the band was and that it was one of the most memorable aspects of our entire wedding!
    I highly recommend Blue Breeze to anyone looking for a really fun event with amazing live music. Thank you Harold and Blue Breeze for making our wedding so special, fun and truly memorable!!
    Sincerely, Nicole and Adam Deermount

Kim · Married on 08/04/2013

Harold and the Blue Breeze band were unbelievable. Hands down we picked the best band possible for our wedding.

Harold was energetic, skilled musician that plays with heart and soul, and brings the party with him and his band.

He was responsive to our particular requests, he played every song we asked for.

There were guitar and saxophone solos that really got and keep the party going.

I can't say enough about this band. You will not be disappointed if you hire the Blue Breeze Band. It's an easy choice.

N · Married on 05/25/2013

Harold and the Blue Breeze Band were amazing. They absolutely rocked the entire wedding and our dance floor was full from start to finish. I had a chance to review most of the local acts prior to hiring the Blue Breeze band and these guys stand alone in a class by themselves. Book them now.