Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

51 Reviews for Blu Couture Wedding Films

Raw Footage (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)

Having Blu Couture film our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The team was completely detail oriented. For example, they sent questionnaires wanting to know about us, our vision for the wedding, and the type of music and style we wanted the finished video to look like. Days before the wedding, Mandie sent over the cinematographer's schedule to make sure we were on the same page. Every time I emailed Mandie before and after the wedding she was prompt in responding which I appreciate (I'm a lawyer and like quick responses!!). During the wedding, I didn't even notice the cinematographer (which is great because I'm camera shy and thought I'd be awkward!) He captured beautiful moments of our family having a good time and I cannot be more pleased with the videos! We got a teaser, highlight and documentary video; the highlight included drone footage and time-lapse. It was money well spent and am so glad I listened to people on getting a cinematographer. It made the pictures really come to life. On the procedural side, I really appreciate Blu's payment plans they have. Weddings are expensive so not having to pay all at once made it do-able. I think one tip I would have for the bride and groom is to sit down and think of the songs and style you want portrayed in your video. In one of the questionnaires I made sure to give examples of other videos I loved. I was also vocal on what I didn't want my highlight video to have, which I'm glad I did so there was no miss-communication. The whole process was easy and simple. I would 100% recommend Blu Couture to all my family and friends without a doubt. Great products and even greater people.

Profile Picture L, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having beautiful, professional footage of our day was important to us--we wanted both the details of having our full ceremony with vows, plus the toasts and prayers, recorded and a wonderfully-edited reel that captured all the joy and fun of the day. We got all of this with Blu Couture and for a completely reasonable, affordable price. They also traveled to Northern Virginia without charging an extra fee. Mandie and Marty and Maribel were always quick with emails both before we made a decision, pre-wedding, and post-wedding. I was a little nervous just because they were our only vendor that we didn't know or meet in-person beforehand, but Marty was a consummate professional and completely reliable and fun to work with. We hardly noticed him during the events of the day--so the cameras were not at all in our face--but he captured it all! We absolutely LOVE our highlight video. I watch it embarrassingly often and cry pretty much every time because it just brings back every freaking beautiful feeling of the day. I used to roll my eyes at people who described their weddings as the best day of their lives--thinking I was more focused on the marriage than the wedding--but honestly our wedding was the absolute best day of my life and I am SO grateful to have the most beautiful footage to remember it by. On top of this, the team was just so great to work with and worked really wonderfully with our photographers and other vendors as well. So grateful to the Blu Couture team for capturing our day--110% recommend. Thank you!

Profile Picture Ariana, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone! I am so glad we had Marty did our, he captured the complete day in a very unique way. I stayed home one whole to watch the film over and over again.

Profile Picture Denilla, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Having Blu Couture for our wedding videography was the best experience from start to finish. My parents would not stop talking about how Maribel was so pleasant from very beginning. Her timely communication and ability to make us comfortable throughout the process was fantastic. My husband and I usually feel uneasy in front of camera but we couldn’t be happier with the end product. I absolutely love our film! The team captured most amazing moments which we will not be able to enjoy over and over again.

Profile Picture Prudence, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Thank you so much to everyone at Blu Couture Wedding Films (Maribel, Marty, Dave and Alan) for such an amazing video. We were very comfortable working with the whole crew. I felt so happy when I received the film only a month after the wedding, this is impressive!
We are glad we chose them for capture our special day.

Profile Picture Lilly , 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Blu Couture Films to cover our wedding was without a doubt a best purchase we made. Now watching our own video from external viewpoint, it looks like a movie and us as celebrities (we do look good). We can easily share our wedding clip online with our friends and family, I believe this is the nicest feature helping us share our moments with people who couldn’t make it to the wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney , 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Maribel was very kind and helpful. The team was great, they knew what they were doing, definitely pros in their field. If anyone is looking for a quality work, must contact them!

Profile Picture Kyle, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We booked Blu Couture Films for our wedding which was last month and they were amazing and super easy to work with (let me just say not all vendors are created equal and as easy to work with). They were very flexible when we had last minute changes to our venue. They promptly responded to our emails and calls. The team stayed in a back and gave us some good directions before time and the end results were simply beautiful. We really love the video and very happy that we worked with you.

Profile Picture Shaila, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Blu Couture Team is truly talented! They are easy to work with and highly professional. They blended in and managed to capture some beautiful moments on our wedding. My husband and I did not even realize they were there. We got our highlight film so quickly and it was out of this world, absolutely us. Hire them now!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

First of all, thank you Blu Couture Film’s entire team for giving us such an amazing experience while planning, filming and the film with outstanding edits. Our entire family was astonished(really) while watching this film. We cannot thank you enough. The result of their collaboration, we received an overwhelmingly product capturing most genuine moments of our day. Maribel in particular was so kind, flexible and professional. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Gillian, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Maribel at Blu Couture Films was absolutely amazing! She has been very quick in response to our emails and calls. But most importantly, the whole team was super easy to work with. They captured all the special moments and the film was just perfect. We cannot thank you enough for covering our very special day to cherish for the years to come.

Profile Picture Natasha, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I don’t know how to express how much I appreciate working with Blu Couture wedding Films. I, being camera-shy was very much convinced that photographs would be enough to capture my day. But after seeing my wedding video, I think everyone should contact Maribel, who will give you something which you will treasure for a lifetime. Their crew did a fantastic job with their noninvasive filming and captured beauty and emotions of the day. The full film, we got last week is just wow! I would highly recommend couples to contact them, you won’t be disappointed, I can promise you that.

Profile Picture Linda, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We decided to add video in our wedding budget at the very last minute and our film is a proof that we made a right decision by contacting Blu Couture Wedding Films. Maribel was genuinely helpful, she was so easy to work with. Even on very short notice, she made sure we get nothing less than what we really expected. They are incredibly talented and I don’t have words to express my gratitude to the team who put together all the emotions of our day into a work of art.

Profile Picture Bella, 4/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Truly a 5-Star deserving video we received today. We have been watching the special moments again and again, trying to memories the ceremony because it’s just too perfect on the screen. It’s astonishing how they captured so many little details that otherwise would have been forgotten. Blu Couture has a highly skillful team who deserves our utmost appreciation. We highly recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone who wants to get the best out of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Tasha, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We booked Blu Couture Films for our wedding and they did an incredible job. The team worked with us at our rehearsal dinner too. I couldn’t be any happier with the outcome. An extremely professional and efficient film crew who managed to get good shots in film. The turnaround time is impressive, they delivered highlights, full film and a raw footage within 3-month time. I would recommend Blu Couture Films to everyone.

Profile Picture Sophie, 4/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I owe high praise to Maribel and everyone at team Blu, I loved my wedding video so much! Thank you for your exceptional work. Highly Recommended

Profile Picture Anna, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

There are no words for how incredible the team at Blu Couture has been for us. The highlight video of our wedding was awesome. For the first time when we watched our wedding video, we couldn’t believe how they turned our day into such a spectacular memory. They delivered more than what we had expected and we will be forever grateful for it. Anyone who is looking for talented and professional team should choose Blu Couture.

Profile Picture Patricia, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Maribel and everyone at Blu Couture go above and beyond to make sure you get the best out of your wedding day. We shared our wedding highlights video online with our friends and family and received so many great complements. One of two best decisions we made for our wedding. Anyone looking for a cinematographer should look them up!

Profile Picture Liam, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Maribel did a brilliant job managing our videography needs for our wedding. She was very professional and pleasure to work with through whole planning phase and on the big day. We are happy to see all the special moments they capture which were just a big blur to us. Blu Couture’s talented film crew produced a creative recording with their incredible editing skills and save our precious moments. We are thrilled with the final product. Thanks Blu Couture.

Profile Picture Ally , 3/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

Blu Couture is highly recommendable! Malcolm is the best! He is on top of everything, he is very patient to take not just good shots but the best one! He puts his heart on his job, and very accommodating.He guides you on what pose is best. They are very responsive, marty and Wayne are very on top of the details. I just cant wait to see the product! everyone is looking forward to our wedding film. Our venue coordinator said they have the most high tech stuff :) Love them! Please hire Blu couture and you won't regret it! Promise!

Profile Picture Frances, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video

Marty and Mandie were super helpful throughout the entire process, from scouting out videographer options all the way up to our wedding day! They worked closely with us on the style and music of our videos (we got a highlight reel in addition to a documentary edit) and couldn't be happier with how they turned out! The quality of the video was awesome - super clear and crisp, as well as the audio. The drone shots were also a great distinguishing touch. Our wedding day went by so quickly I was so grateful I had commissioned such a great team to help us capture the memories from our special day! Marty was great all day long - from getting ready to dancing, and I honestly didn't even feel like he was there until he came to say goodbye! Its clear that they take pride in their work. Thanks to Mandie and Marty for such an amazing product - we would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing videographer and final product!

Profile Picture Miriam, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Documentary, Short Form, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, & FANTASTIC! My now husband and I can't even put into words how awesome Blu Couture was in helping capture the memories of our special day! Even all the way down to just how they are as human beings. The day started off pretty crappy to begin with and Marty, one of the videographers, talked me into a better place and calmed me so that I could still appreciate the things that were going right and the fact that I was about to marry my best friend. The little things like that are what set companies a part, but believe me when I say their product is also FABULOUS!! My highlight gets so many compliments, one being that it looks like a commercial for The Bachelor. I couldn't have asked for better people to work with!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH MARTY AND MANDIE!!

Profile Picture User7966966, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
2.0

In all honesty, it is not worth the effort, stress and headache working with Blu Couture. You can certainly pay the same or less and get to work with a company that is more professional and more responsive. Advice: 1) READ the entire contract word for word and make sure you are ok with what you sign. 2) Know that their responsiveness will decrease once you sign the contract and once your wedding is over. 3) It takes up to 6 months to get your wedding video. 4) If customer's service is not too important to you then you should be fine. 5) They will give lots of excuses along the way. 6) They do not pick up the phone so don't even bother calling.
In my opinion, Blu Couture has the potential to do good work, they have examples of good work that they have done in the past but I don't know that they make it a priority to give the best service to their customers.

Profile Picture User7150846, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Mandie and Marty did a fantastic job with our wedding film!! When planning our wedding my wife and I looked at the budget (which everyone does a 100 times) trying to decide if we could afford a flim or would it be worth getting a wedding film. 18 months later we can say that it was 100% worth it and we could not have asked for a better team the work with. Blu Couture had us fill out a very detailed questionnaire which helped them create a breathetaking video. We have watched it over and over again. It truely was the highlight of our wedding!! They did so many extra special things for us (but the truth is they do that for everyone) which made our wedding video so so so incredible!!

Profile Picture Steadman and April, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't have asked for a more amazing experience working with Blu Couture Wedding Films to capture our big day! Mandie and Marty were incredibly enthusiastic throughout the whole process and really put a lot of effort into getting to know us before our wedding. The quality of their work was phenomenal and we were absolutely blown away by our wedding trailer and film! We are lucky to have made new friends in this process and would hands down recommend Blu Couture to anyone looking for wedding cinematography!

Profile Picture Mimi, 5/25/14, 1 Review