Blossoms Reviews

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Diana
    Diana Married on 05/22/2021

Excellent work

They did an amazing job with my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere.

Blossoms's reply:

Diana, I am so so happy you loved your bouquet. The wholesaler could not get the gerbera daisies with the black center, so they sent the anemones instead for the same price as the gerbs! I knew the anemones were your first choice, so I was sure you wouldn't mind the substitution! I'm so glad all of that worked out! Congratulations to you and your new hubby:)
  • April
    April Married on 04/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Adding beautiful color to a lovely Wedding Day!

Tracy and her team at Blossoms Florist and Bakery provided a gorgeous selection of flowers to make my Wedding day so beautiful! My vision of soft, muted, antique colors and greenery came true! I was so pleased with how everything came together! Our meetings with Tracy were very informative and she made sure to meet my expectations and more. Her continued communication in the process meant a lot to me! Reasonable prices for the quality you receive and honesty from the get go about estimates were accurate! Tracy's eye for making the greenery sprays with pops of color impressed me! So simple but make such a big statement! The rose gold touches on our flowers was a sweet, personal detail! Our day was a dream and we couldn't be more relieved that we chose you!
    Nicci Married on 10/31/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Courtney was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped us with every step of the way and when our wedding ideas turned in a different direction, she offered us alternatives to make our day more "us." She is quick to respond and offer a hand when needed. And her baked goods are amazing! We couldn't pick just cake, so we are also offering her honey nut bars and her mini pumpkin cheesecakes. We're so pleased we went with her services.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Lily Married on 01/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our flower were beautiful. I had made paper flowers out of book pages, and they encorporated those into the bridesmaids bouquets. They also used some jewelry of my grandmother and great-grandmother in my bridal bouquet which made it very special.
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 10/19/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The ladies at Blossoms by Stroud Florist are absolutely amazing at what they do! They provided absolutely stunning flowers for my wedding at Starlight Meadow in Burlington, NC. Everything they provided was more than I could have imagined. They provided centerpieces for all of the tables, hanging sprays for the ceremony gazebo, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, cake topper, as well as decor for all of the tables.

Tracy Wilson, the owner, also provided day-of coordinating for our wedding, which worked fantastically. She made sure that everything was in it's place, people were where they needed to be, everyone had their designated bouquet/boutonniere/corsage, and coordinated the entrances of the groomsmen/minister/groom and bridesmaids/bride.

If you are looking for beautiful flowers for your wedding - look no further.

Thank you to Blossoms by Stroud for making my wedding day perfect!!
  • User5801553 2+ years ago
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Flowers were beautiful and fresh and the bride was very pleased with them. They made adjustments from the portrait bouquet ( which was beautiful) to meet the bride's requirements.