Blossom & Basket Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Hannah
    Hannah M. Married on 08/12/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Blossom and basket were very attentive, responsive to my questions and emails. The florals were absolutely stunning! The staff were so friendly and experienced. I loved working with them for my big day and would recommend them to anyone!
    Amaris V. Married on 06/11/2022

Absolutely Recommend!

Blossom and Basket Boutique is a fabulous florist to work with for a wedding. They did a beautiful job and we received many compliments on how fantastic our flowers looked. They were responsive every step of the way and they did not miss a single detail. They even stayed during the wedding to move pergola flowers used for the ceremony to a mantle for the reception. Everything turned out perfectly and we are so happy we chose them as our wedding florist! Thank you Rene!!

Amaris,
    Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience with Blossom and Basket Boutique. It is lovely to hear that you received compliments on your flowers. The photos you've shared are stunning! Your recommendation is appreciated!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Carly
    Carly S. Married on 06/11/2022

Amazing wedding florals!

Our wedding florals were absolutely stunning! The team at Blossom and Basket were so accommodating and had great suggestions for areas I was uncertain about. After the wedding, they sent me a beautiful card with a photo of my bridal bouquet, it is such a sweet keepsake!

Carly,
    Thank you for sharing photos from your stunning wedding! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your personalized thank you card. We appreciate you selecting Blossom and Basket Boutique as the florist for your special day!
    Samantha Married on 05/28/2022

Beautiful flowers!

I loooved my flowers! This group was great to work, super communicative and professional, and did an amazing job on our arbor flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets.
  • Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 05/28/2022

Incredible!

Blossom and Basket Boutique did the flowers and centerpieces for my husbands and I's wedding! We couldn't be more impressed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and the service was absolutely fantastic. The consult, booking, finalizing details, delivery, and pickup of rentals was so easy and all parties are very easy to work with! B&B went above and beyond in the service category to make sure everything was done perfectly for our wedding with minimal effort on our part. My favorite part of this business besides the quality and beauty would definitely be the delivery policy. Everything was delivered and placed perfectly and the rental items are picked up after your event is over from your venue! I would recommend this business to everyone!

Katherine,
    We are so pleased to hear that you were impressed with your flowers and service! We pride ourselves on going above and beyond to make sure things are just right. Thank you for your recommendation!
  • Logan
    Logan H. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most magically beautiful flowers I've ever seen

We hired B&B after meeting via Zoom with a few flower vendors because we loved that they were run by a mother-daughter duo, were not over-the-moon expensive, and they make incredibly beautiful arrangements.
    I ordered a sample bouquet from them just to get an idea of the colors I had selected in person - and I loved it! BUT nothing could prepare me for what I saw on my wedding day. B&B completely knocked it out of the park. All of the arrangements were larger and more full than I expected. All of my dreams were literally brought to life - we wanted a flower garden-esque wedding and boy did B&B deliver.
    If you're looking for a florist, look no further! They have great prices, wonderful communication, and STUNNING arrangements, plus it's great to support a family-owned and operated business!

Logan,
    Thank you for taking time to leave a review of your experience. Your day was stunning and we loved seeing the photos you shared! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations. Your review is greatly appreciated!
  • Sue
    Sue P. Married on 05/08/2022

Wow! Service and final results - AWESOME

The Blossoms & Baskets team stuck with us through it all, a wedding for 275, down to a mall intimate wedding in our back yard. They assisted us through all of the changes, delivered flowers and rentals with smailes on their faces (even though it was raining) and stealthily retrieved everything at the end of our event. You cannot go wrong working with this talented and imaginative group of professionals!

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you loved your flowers and service and look forward to taking care of your flower needs in the future.
    Erica S. Married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful Flowers

We chose Blossom & Basket Boutique for our wedding flowers as a recommendation from our venue, and we're so glad we did! They provided gorgeous bouquets and boutonnieres for our bridal party and family as well as drapery for our reception. We had to switch our ceremony indoors due to weather and they had no hesitation changing the setup of the flowers for the new location. Would definitely recommend!

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Erica, thank you! it was great to get a five-star review from you. Blossom & Basket Boutique truly appreciates your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you placed in us. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you again in the future.
    Madalyn G. Married on 05/06/2022

Gorgeous Flowers

The flowers at our wedding we’re gorgeous! Rene was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to everything I wanted for my bouquet and it turned out perfectly!! We changed our ceremony flowers a month out and the end result was amazing, our arch was such a statement peace. The team was very responsive to all my emails and quickly updated any changes to the contract that needed to be made. I can’t wait to use them again for all my floral needs!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 04/24/2022

Fantastic Florist

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Blossom and Basket. I only had to explain what I wanted one time and they creators everything perfectly! They set up a one on one virtual meeting and I spoke directly to one of the owners, who was so kind. They are reasonable and I couldn’t get over how beautiful all the flowers were! I strongly recommend them!

Michelle,
    Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review and sharing these stunning photos of your special day! We are so pleased to hear that you were pleased with your service and flowers. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!
  • Brittany
    Brittany W. Married on 03/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The flowers were stunning!!

Blossom and basket was so easy to work with and the flowers were more beautiful then I ever could have imagined. They deliver the flowers right to where you are and all of the flowers are labeled as to where they need to go. Blossom and basket helped make my wedding day so beautiful!

• F
    Faith Married on 03/26/2022

Wonderful!

Rene & Debbie were always so quick in their responses, professional, and extremely easy to work with! My bouquet and the centerpieces turned out beautifully. Use them!!

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thank you Faith for leaving such a kind review, it is truly appreciated! We're pleased that Rene and Debbie were able to provide you with exceptional service and beautiful arrangements.
    Sarah Married on 12/12/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful bouquets and a wonderful experience!

We decided to use a florist instead of DIY-ing our centerpieces only a few months before our reception, and we have absolutely no regrets about using Blossom & Basket Boutique! Rene and her team were super easy to work with, and so incredibly responsive to my million questions. We only had a few ideas about colors, and Rene was able to bring these to life in the amazing arrangements, even helping us incorporate vases we already had and sticking with our budget. The bridal bouquet blew me away, and every arrangement was beautiful and made our reception look amazing!
  • Ski
    Sarah S. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing, everything I wanted 🌹

From the initial meeting I was so excited to work with them. So professional and so many great ideas. They were respectful of my budget and so responsive with any questions or changes. It was everything I dreamed!

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

We are delighted to get your 5-star review. It was a pleasure working with you for your special day and we hope we can be of service to you again in the future. Thank you.
  • Sarah
    Sarah N. Married on 11/07/2021

Amazing Highly recommend

Amazing! Everything they did was beautiful and even more then I could imagine!
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Married on 10/15/2021

Gorgeous arrangments

I worked with Blossom & Basket through a package deal with Ceresville Mansion, and they were very hands-off (unless you paid to upgrade), which at first made me a bit nervous, but in the end, the final result was gorgeous. The eucalyptus and rose bouquet perfectly matched my romantic blush and hunter green wedding color scheme.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie A. Married on 10/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't have been happier!!!

Blossom and Basket - and in particularly Rene - absolutely were amazing at bringing my wedding floral vision to life! For my wedding, I wanted something that felt modern, minimalist, and luxe but on an affordable budget. During my initial consultation, I showed a moodboard I put together, and Rene came up with a proposal that included both florals and decor rentals that were perfect. They created a beautiful copper arch with florals, tablescapes with looseleaf greenery and candles, and of course AMAZING bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I got so many compliments on all the florals from both my guests and the other wedding vendors. The final cost was almost half of the quotes I was getting for other DMV-based florists. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to get amazing florals on a reasonable budget!
  • Brooke
    Brooke D. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Obsessed with my flowers!

Rene and her team at Blossom and Basket were wonderful! I kind of had some different/out of the box requests and they brought my vision to life. I was truly blown away. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.
  • Carmen
    Carmen K. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and beautiful people

We fell in love with Rene and her team the moment we met them! They were so friendly and enthusiastic about their work, I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They were such a pleasure to work with and we were obsessed with how our wedding flowers came out! Everything from our centerpieces, bouquets, and welcome sign was exactly how I had imagined it! They delivered and picked up everything, so I had nothing to worry about it! Blossom and Basket is worth everything cent because they helped make our day perfect and magical and I highly recommend them!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most GORGEOUS flowers!!

Rene and Debbie were wonderful to work with, the consultation was an absolute dream, and they were really flexible as far as modifications to the proposal leading up to the wedding date. As for the flowers - I have never seen a more beautiful bouquet in my LIFE. My photographer (and myself) could NOT stop gushing over it - Rene did an absolutely amazing job!!!
  • McKendry
    Mckendry F. Married on 09/18/2021

The perfect fall florals

I'm so happy we found Rene at Blossom and Basket Boutique for our wedding! From the day I originally sent out emails to touch base the entire team was the most attentive, thorough and genuinely helpful vendor I came across. From the very beginning, Rene was dedicated to creating a beautiful vision and explained her expertise in a way I could understand with lots of examples and possibilities. All the florals for my wedding day turned out jaw-dropping gorgeous! I’ve already sent my bouquet out to be preserved so I can admire its beauty for the rest of my life. I can not recommend this team more and I’m so grateful for everything they did for us!
  • Brendan
    Brendan C. Married on 09/18/2021

Top Tier Service, Design, and Quality

Couldn't have been happier with Blossom & Basket Boutique! They were one of the few florists left that were available to do our wedding, and we totally lucked out! They were very accomodating with our busy schedules, always responsive, helped our design with some awesome advice, and provided flowers that were so amazingly beautiful!! Since we had a nature-themed outdoor ceremony, the flowers were such a high point of the wedding! We never felt pressured to go over our budget, and are so happy we went with them. 10/10
  • Morgan
    Morgan F. Married on 09/12/2021

Perfect DAY!

We would like to thank Blossom & Basket for helping us achieve the perfect wedding!

Every detail, and every bit of assistance was amazing, and we truly appreciate you!!
    Kellie Married on 09/12/2021

Beautiful flowers from Blossom & Basket Boutique

Blossom & Basket Boutique is right down the road from our house. They created a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere for my daughter's low-key pandemic wedding and delivered to our home right on time. Very happy with our purchase!

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your sharing your experience with Blossom & Basket Boutique and look forward to working with you again.
illustration stars