Blossom & Basket Boutique Reviews

442 | Mount Airy, MD

442 Reviews for Blossom & Basket Boutique

Corinne · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Rene was amazing from our first consultation on. All of the girls worked hard to make sure our night was perfect. Blossom and Basket handled most of the decorations, from centerpieces and table numbers to the ceremony space. Everything was beautiful and I could not have asked for anything more!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Ariella

Ariella Coleman · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Beautiful floral arrangements!

Working with Blossom and Basket Boutique was an absolute delight! It was very easy to communicate with them about my vision, and they designed stunning bouquets and floral arrangements for our wedding. We were thrilled with the results!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Dear Ariella, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.
  • Darlyn

Darlyn Szczepanik · Married on 01/05/2020

Stunning Florals, Super service

For my lovely wedding florals, I worked with Rene and Debbie at Blossom & Basket Boutique completely online. I was VERY hesitant to work with any vendor this way, especially one so important to me as a florist. If this is you, look no further, and do not worry about a thing.

Rene and Debbie made sure I got exactly what I envisioned and more. Their team made absolutely lovely breathtaking arrangements. My only regret is that I could not take them all home and have them forever. However, I did hold onto my bouquet longer than the rest. Here is an appreciation photo (not taken at venue).

Thank you so much to Blossom & Basket Boutique for adding such elegance to my wedding day.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review! We’re incredibly grateful for your kind words and to hear that you were so happy with the flowers for your wedding. When it comes to our customers, whether it be for weddings, everyday flowers, or gift baskets, we hope we always hit the mark. Thank you again.
  • Sarah

Sarah Conrad · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Unique Wedding Arrangements

Blossom and Basket Boutique was a wonderful florist shop to work with for our wedding! Due to my allergies we went with baby's breath and pinecones with some greenery which ended up being such a beautiful combination :) When planning our wedding flowers they were so thoughtful in researching which greens had the least fragrance to them so as to not stir up my allergies. Adding the signage throughout our reception helped pull our Harry Potter theme together with extra magic sprinkled all around. Highly recommend for wedding flower needs!!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Sarah, thank you for your wonderful review. It is always Blossom & Basket Boutique's goal to help our brides have the wedding day of their dreams and we're so glad we hit the mark with you! Thank you again and we really hope to work with you again in the future.

Nicole Frantz · Married on 11/16/2019

Beyond Amazing

Rene and her team were beyond amazing! Our wedding bouquets, arrangements, and decorations that were created for our wedding were gorgeous and brought many tears of happiness on our special day. The passion Rene and her team have is truly appreciated and it was such a pleasure to work with them. We certainly recommend this amazing group to any and all engaged couples. Thank you again for sharing your talent and artistry and for making our wedding day so special and memorable!

Sent on 02/22/2020

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Nicole, it was our pleasure to help you with your special day! We could not be happier with your review and the satisfaction of knowing that you were so pleased with your experience with Blossom & Basket Boutique. Thank you again for your glowing recommendation and we sincerely hope to work with you again in the future.

Cara Ammann · Married on 11/09/2019

Outstanding

They were helpful in explaining our options and provided outstanding service in delivering and setting up our flowers.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review! We’re incredibly grateful to hear that you were happy with your wedding flowers.
  • Morgan

Morgan Leepa · Married on 11/09/2019

Beautiful Flowers, Wonderful People

Rene created absolutely beautiful floral arrangements for our B&O Railroad Museum Wedding. Even though I have little experience or knowledge of floral arrangements, she was able to execute my vision perfectly and provided ideas for both big decorative elements and little details that made our wedding special. Everyone was super flexible with changes that came along the way. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/05/2020

• Rachael

Rachael · Married on 11/03/2019

Excellent Service!

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!!

Sent on 04/09/2020

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Rachael - Thank you so much for your 5-star rating. We love hearing from our brides. So happy you liked the flowers.
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 11/02/2019

Blossom & Basket

I had originally planned on DIY-ing my flowers for our wedding, but as the day got closer, I started to become a little anxious about doing so. I reached out to Blossom & Basket and they truly put my mind at ease. Rene was able to work within my budget and was very up front about costs of particular flowers in order to keep my vision intact without breaking the bank. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and even more than I ever could have imagined. They even saved the day when I ended up needing an extra bouquet. Stop looking for other flower vendors and go book Blossom and Basket now.

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/27/2019

Beautiful and Kind!

Blossom and Basket nailed our wedding flowers! Upon our initial meeting it was an easy decision to go with Blossom and Basket without even having to meet with other florists. Rene was so sweet and helpful! I went to her with pictures of what I wanted and she made things so simple. She brought up places for flowers that I never would have even thought of, but she didn't do it in a way where I felt like she was trying to get more money. Rene and her team were so helpful, even when I wanted to make a change. Even when I had a last minute freak out because I read the amount of flowers wrong (Blossom and Basket was of course correct) I went to Rene and she quickly and nicely put my mind at ease! Our signs were also perfect and custom to what I wanted.
    Everybody loved our flowers and so did we! I can't say enough good about this little boutique!

Sent on 01/04/2020

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful review! We’re incredibly grateful for your kind words and to hear that you were so happy with the flowers and signs for your wedding. When it comes to our customers, whether it be for weddings, everyday flowers, or gift baskets, we hope we always hit the mark. Hopefully we will work with you again in the future. Thank you!

Evan · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful flowers!

We used Blossom and Basket Boutique for the boutonnieres and corsages for our wedding, along with some wonderful arrangements along the isle and the bouquets, and everything was stunning. The flowers bright, full, and the arrangements were gorgeous. It really helped make the day feel as special as it should and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/15/2020

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Evan, thank you so much for this wonderful review. We always love hearing from our brides and are thrilled that you were so pleased with your flowers for your special day! Rene and the staff at Blossom & Basket Boutique look forward to working with you again in the future.

Bridget Smith · Married on 10/05/2019

Stunning Flowers in Budget!

Booking a florist was a daunting task for me! I didn't have a wildly clear idea of what I wanted, and the cost for flowers was depressingly high everywhere I looked. When I met with Rene (and I highly suggest meeting with her in person - it's so helpful!!), I knew right away she would be my florist. She showed me an album of her previous work, and I saw several arrangements that I loved. She worked with me on price (I re-used my bridesmaid bouquets as centerpieces) and still delivered absolutely beautiful flowers. The candles that she rents were a truly elegant touch at a much lower price point. On the day of, my flowers were delivered right on time directly to the bridal suite - they didn't even bother me with a call! They also picked up the rentals without involving me, which made for a totally stress-free wedding night. If you're still looking for a florist - look no further! Rene is your girl :)

Sent on 10/12/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Bridget. We are so happy to hear that you loved your flowers and your experience with Rene at Blossom & Basket Boutique. Customer experience and satisfaction are our priority and your kind words reaffirm the hard work we put in every day. So thank you again for the wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again.
  • Coleen

Coleen Beddick · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfect for someone who knows nothing about flowers!

Rene and the girls at Blossom & Basket were nothing short of amazing. Going into our first meeting, I have no idea what I wanted for flowers - and didn't know the first thing about where to start, or anything at all about flowers other than roses. Rene took the time to go through books upon books of designs and was able to find the perfect idea for our day. Then, she worked to make our designs fit into our budget. Finally, the girls stayed on site to move the flowers from our outside ceremony space to our inside reception room so that we didn't have to order extra bouquets (there was a small fee for this, but nothing compared to the costs of more flowers!). Would recommend 110%!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Coleen - Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day and we are thrilled that you loved your experience. The Blossom and Basket Boutique staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Thank you again and I hope we can work together in the future.

June · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely gorgeous flowers!

Blossom and Basket did a phenomenal job creating gorgeous floral arrangements for our wedding. Renée was so easy to work with and gave wonderful suggestions that turned out amazing. Everything was delivered on time and looked beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend...their gift shop is so fun too!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

June, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are so happy that you loved your experience with Blossom and Basket Boutique. We would love the opportunity to work with you again for any floral needs. Thanks again!!
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 10/04/2019

The Absolute Best!

The ladies at Blossom and Basket Boutique are absolutely amazing! From the moment I walked into my consultation appointment with Rene, all the way to the day of the wedding, Blossom and Basket was super accommodating and very flexible. I came to the consultation with pictures of what my husband and I wanted and Rene and her team really brought the vision to life. Not only did we use them for florals, but for our centerpieces and other rentals. We had to make a few changes the day of the wedding due to the wind and the team was so quick at making the right changes and everything looked amazing! I highly recommend using Blossom and Basket!!

Sent on 03/13/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Ruth · Married on 09/21/2019

Fantastic experience

Blossom and Basket did an amazing job with all of our flowers for our special day! Wonderful to work with as well. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Slightly Off-Center

Hannah · Married on 09/01/2019

So happy with the flowers!

Working with Blossom and Basket was such a cooperative and easy experience, and I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to work with them! My bouquet was absolutely perfect--I had no idea what it would look like, but Rene pulled off a vision of perfection from my very garbled aesthetic description. Rene's brainstorming with us helped us to come up with several wonderful ideas that I'm so glad were able to be incorporated--like the bridesmaid greenery bouquets with little pops of color from textured bulb flowers. I didn't even know the flowers she picked, but they were all completely perfect and added exactly the floral feel we went for :D

Sent on 09/04/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

We were so honored to be a part of your special day and we are thrilled that you were pleased with the outcome! Thank you so much for your review!
  • Rheanne

Rheanne Baker · Married on 08/23/2019

Great Experience

When I walked into the shop for my consultation, I was welcomed by a personalized sign and a floral arrangement just for me. This was just the beginning of the experience that carried throughout the entire wedding planning. I felt special and valued, as if my wedding was just as important to them as it was for me. Oh, and of course the flowers were gorgeous!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
  • Amanda

Amanda Biederman · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommended

Rene and her team were awesome to work with - they were always very responsive and they helped make sure we stayed within both my budget and my style vision. The flower arrangements (bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages) were all beautiful and I will always cherish the photos we took with them.

One minor note: we also ordered cake flowers, which we picked up separately on the day before the wedding. We noticed that they weren't quite as fresh as we were expecting, and we did have to remove a few withered petals before delivering the flowers to the bakery. It really wasn't a big deal - the cake still looked amazing - but just something I felt was worth mentioning.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

Dear Amanda, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are so happy that you loved your experience with Blossom and Basket Boutique and that your bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were all beautiful, especially for your wedding photos. Just a note about the cake flowers, many people may not realize that roses come in from our wholesaler with “guard” petals to help protect the roses. I can see how they might be mistaken for withered as not everyone may know that they serve a purpose. I’m glad you loved them on the cake! The pictures are great. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Ashley Parrales · Married on 07/27/2019

All around amazing!

Blossom and Basket Boutique were such an easy and wonderful vendor to work with. I was able to meet with the owner prior to choosing to work with them and she sat down with me and walked me through the options I had and gauged what I was looking for. She was very helpful and honest when it came to me asking for advice for different ways to stay in the budget I was hoping for! She was not pushy, but more so truly cared and wanted to help make the flowers for my wedding fit me. After comfortable, good conversation and looking through the beautiful portfolio and seeing firsthand some of the flowers it was a no-brainer to work with Rene and her staff! After choosing what I wanted for my wedding there was not much contact needed, but when I did have questions and wanted to change a few things Blossoms and Basket Boutique were extremely prompt, helpful and responsive. They set up the church just as I had asked for and left plenty of time to get to our second location to decorate. They also had easels, table numbers and other items to rent which was very helpful to have in one place. I received many compliments on our flowers and I am thankful to have been referred to this vendor by a friend. Rene also recommended a vendor for desserts to me and it was the best decision I could have been to use her as well! You can't go wrong here :)

Sent on 09/14/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

This review made our day! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again!
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/05/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

I had difficulties at first with scheduling a face to face meeting, but I eventually went with a phone consultation and was instantly put at ease by how knowledgeable they are. They have also worked with my venue on many occasions and knew the different places that flowers could go that look nice. I was able to tell her my colors and she pretty much did the rest! On the wedding day, I was shocked at how beautiful all the flowers were, especially my bouquet!

Sent on 07/12/2019

• Laura

Laura Gibney · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful and flexible!

Rene was very knowledgeable about different types of flowers that matched our colors and ideas. We had no idea what we wanted aside from colors and a few inspiration pictures and she was able to interpret what we wanted and answered all of our questions. She also worked with us to help create the bouquets we wanted within our budget. The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were beautiful and everything was delivered on time. It was also nice that they included a basket for the flower girl petals! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

On behalf of all of us at Blossom & Basket Boutique, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about your experience with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us.
  • Brittany

Brittany Corinne · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Customer Service

Two co-workers recommended Blossom & Basket for wedding florals, and from the very first time I met Rene, I was so pleased with the experience and customer-service. Rene listened to all of my ideas and was willing to go in any creative direction. It was obvious that wedding florals are a passion of hers and that she makes careful decisions to assure that each bride receives the best possible flowers. The staff at Blossom and Basket are so kind and welcoming. Debbie was extra attentive through email and easy to communicate with. Most importantly the flowers were gorgeous on the day of the wedding. I could not have imagined anything better. I highly recommend Blossom & Basket Boutique.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

This review made our day! We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Christine Davies · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning arrangements!!

Stunning!! Beautiful!! Just a couple of the words that came out when I saw the flowers Blossom and Basket created for my daughters wedding. My daughter had a vision for her wedding flowers and Rene and her team brought her vision to life. The bouquets and centerpieces were so perfect and the floral hoops that hung above the ceremony spot were amazing!! Thank you to Rene and everyone at Blossom and Basket for the most amazing flowers on my daughters big day!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Blossom & Basket Boutique's reply:

We are so happy to hear how pleased you were with your flowers, our staff and our service. It was truly our pleasure.