Blooming Event Design Reviews

Blooming Event Design 1
  • Emily

Emily Beck · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Wedding

We have Blooming Event Design to thank for making our Dream Wedding come true.
    Chloe and her team were helpful, organized, responsive and professional during the entire planning process. We were planning our wedding in Coeur d' Alene, but we live in Boise. Chloe gave us a great vendor list, managed our timeline and kept everyone on the same page throughout the entire process. She worked tirelessly on our big day to ensure that our vision was executed, that we stayed on schedule, that our venue was decorated beautifully, that our family and friends were happy and that we enjoyed our stress-free wedding day. Having Chloe there to set up and decorate our venue allowed my husband and I to enjoy the day without a single worry! Her attention to detail was spot on. I couldn't have asked for anyone better and can't thank her enough. I highly recommend Blooming Event Design for your next event!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Becky · Married on 09/29/2018

Fabulous Wedding

We were both very happy with Blooming Event Design. Chloe was professional and provided an event to remember.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Katie Tensfeld · Married on 09/08/2018

Our dream wedding!

Our wedding was everything I imagined and more thanks to Chloe!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Ellie · Married on 05/04/2018

Chloe was a pivotal part of making our wedding being a special day that ran exceptionally smoothly! We are so appreciative of her thoughtfulness and guidance through the planning process as well as in the day of. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Nan · Married on 10/22/2017

Blooming Events was the best investment for an amazing wedding day!! It was the BEST DAY EVER!
    Everything ran smoothly, like clockwork and we were able to enjoy the entire occasion!!!
    There were so many exquisite details. Our wedding was completely personalized. We felt Chloe listened and expressed our heart's desire with the environment she created! It was beautiful and original beyond our expectations!
    Many many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed themselves. Several friends said it was the best wedding they'd attended!
    Thanks to Blooming Events and Chloe our wedding was our dream come true!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2017

Chloe is a truly talented wedding planner. She works so well under pressure, works fast with unexpectected changes, and is an amazing decorator. If you want the best, most beautiful wedding possible and stress free, choose Blooming Event Design.

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • Yamila

Yamila · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved working with Chloe from Blooming Event Design!!! She's super sweet, helpful and full of great ideas and very talented!! She's always ready to help out and always has the right words to put your mind at ease. She was super easy to work with, highly responsive when reaching out to her and always had a kind word or great insight. Our day was magical, all thanks to her. We couldn't have done any of it without her and we're really glad she was part of it!

Debbie · Married on 06/17/2017

Chloe took charge of the details of our wedding planning with grace, efficiency, and the compassion every bride and her mother (me) needs at those critical and emotional moments along the planning path. Even though she was not personallyu available on the day of the wedding, she did EVERYTHING possible in the days prior to completely set up. Her partner stepped in on wedding day to complete the service. I also have to give her kudos for her overall design talent. Awesome! I would use her services again for a family reunion or a surprise birthday party we are considering for next summer. I highly reccomend Blooming Event Design for your next event!! The best ever!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

Chloe was a fantastic wedding planner. My now husband and I couldn't put much time into planning our wedding, given we were both in medical school and we weren't local. But, even with these limitations Chloe helped us pull off our perfect wedding, and it was hugely to do with her efforts. She went above and beyond her responsibilities to coordinate with all the people involved in our wedding event, including our caterer, venue owners, cake gal, DJ, and photographer. Her creativity with decorations, her attention to detail, and her efforts to customize our wedding to what we wanted helped make our wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was so gracious and flexible given a less than ideal situation with us being far away and so busy. Lastly, she was so knowledgable of the Sandpoint area, and is very well connected with local wedding businesses including our our rental company, All About Weddings. We would absolutely recommend her as a wedding planner.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/14/2017

Chloe did an incredible job of creating a beautiful evening for our daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday. Each step of the way she communicated with me and put my mind at ease as I soon realized that the evening would be in wonderful hands. When we walked into the venue it took everyone's breath away. She went above and beyond my vision and was so organized. I highly recommend Blooming Events for any occasion. Chloe is talented and professional.

Lisa · Married on 01/27/2017

Where do I start? Chloe of Blooming Event Design is a Sandpoint gem! If you are looking to have an event and want it to have style, class and creativity- this is the woman you NEED to hire. There is really nothing she can't accomplish. Chloe is professional, personable and leaves nothing undone. As a photographer I have had the pleasure of seeing, photographing and experiencing her work. She turned the Grand Opening of my Studio into an beautiful affair. Call her today! You'll be glad you did!

Lisa Turner Photography

Sent on 01/28/2017

Tom · Married on 10/22/2016

If you are looking for a planner who will make your wedding a dream come true and leave you carefree and stress free to enjoy your wedding day and your guests to the maximum, you will be so happy to have chosen Chloe Jenkins and Blooming Events!
    Chloe is professional and artistic.
    She is well connected and demystifies all the vendors and services a couple must consider in putting together a successful event.
    Ms Jenkins listens and UNDERSTANDS.
    It was apparent her goal was to create our event in the image and feel of hospitality we expressed as a couple.
    Our wedding was an overwhelming success and we were able to enjoy every minute of it with the services of Blooming Events.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/29/2016

Chloe did my son's 6th birthday party with a pirate theme. We were right in the middle of packing up for a big move and I simply did not have time to plan or set it up myself. She had every detail planned from the decorations to the games. The kiddos had a great time, and I had no stress!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Pendoreille · Married on 06/04/2016

Working with us on a non-profit fundraising event, Blooming Event Design was able to deliver a stunningly transformed venue that fit well into our tiny budget! We were impressed by Chloe's creative solutions and her focus on utilizing local services.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Cynthia · Married on 08/28/2015

We had the perfect wedding. We stood with our toes in the sand at Dover Bay and declared our love and dedication for each other. Chloe did a wonderful job planning both the wedding and the reception. She was very attentive to the details we requested. The photographer did a marvelous job capturing our intimate family wedding event. We highly recommend Blooming Event Design for your next party, wedding or event. Chloe will make it extraordinarily full of fun and pizzazz!
    John & Cynthia Beach

Taylor · Married on 07/07/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

Planning a wedding from across the country would not have been possible without Chloe. Her response times were very quick during the planning process and her problem solving was on point. She helped keep me sane when it all seemed to be too much for me to handle. She was very organized and kept my team and I on track. She also helped with event setup and takedown for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. She showed up early to everything dressed to impress. I would definitely hire her again for any future event.

Sent on 08/08/2018