bloombeads by freezeframe Reviews

66 | Dayton, OH

66 Reviews for bloombeads by freezeframe

Ellen · Married on 05/19/2012

I had Bloombeads made after my wedding. The staff worked with me to personalize 3 necklaces with my grandmother's pearls for me, my Mom, and my Sister. The staff was so nice and helpful throughout the whole process. Our jewelry turned out perfect and it is so much more special having the pearls included. We had such a good experience from the product to the service and staff. We also had an ornament made with a few of the flowers from my bouquet to keep as well as pandora style beads made for my sister in law and mother in law. Everyone loves their jewelry! From the beginning any request we made was met above and beyond our expectations. The preserved flowers in the ornament are beautiful and the color looks just like it did on my wedding day. If you are considering any kind of flower preservation consider a visit to Freeze Frame/ Bloombeads! It wsa very helpful to see samples in the showroom before ordering, if I had not gone in, I never would have found out they could include my grandmothers pearls with the bloombeads on the necklace! -GRUBBEL

Sent on 01/14/2013
  • O

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2011

I looked around at a few different options for freeze drying my bouquet, and fortunately heard of Freeze Frame It from a friend.
    They created an INCREDIBLY gorgeous freeze dried version of my wedding bouquet!!! It took several months {wedding was in May and framed shadow boxed bouquet arrived late Nov} but was well worth the wait - absolutely stunning!! :D I find myself stopping to stare at it on the wall frequently. :)
    The prices are a little high, but my piece is beautifully crafted, so I suppose such is the price for such a keepsake.
    I worked with a woman named Carli quite a bit, and was impressed by her articulateness, efficient/quick and hard work. She catered to every detail of my requests in a timely manner, and was always fun and kind. I will definitely recommend Freeze Frame It to anyone who asks! My framed bouquet can be a wonderful heirloom, and I am thoroughly pleased!
    Thanks again! - Oosterl

Sent on 12/10/2011

Lisa H · Married on 04/06/2018

Great to work with!

Bloombeads by Freezeframe were great to work with! They did a fantastic job and created a lasting memory of my daughters specials day!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 08/02/2014

I sent my bridal bouquet to Freezeframe for preservation and creation of a Shadowbox. The end result of my order was SO MUCH MORE than I was expecting. We ordered a shadowbox that included a picture of my husband and I on our wedding day, surrounded by blooms from my bridal bouquet. When I was sent a proof of the final product I was SO pleased and impressed. Our shadowbox is so beautiful. The arrangement of the blooms around the picture and the mounting board are PERFECT! I have blooms left over and plan to order more! If you are a bride looking for a memorable way to preserve your flowers I would HIGHLY recommend checking out Freezeframe. They offer so many unique products and I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed with the final result! JORDAKA

Sent on 09/28/2015

Alison · Married on 05/24/2014

I had a shadowbox completed with things from my wedding day. I loved the way it turned out. They did a great job recreating my bouquet, color matching, and capturing our memories of our special day. Totally worth the wait! Thanks Freezeframe!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Keashia · Married on 10/05/2013

I knew that I wanted to preserve my wedding flowers from day one. After the wedding, I sent them to Freeze Frame and they were very prompt and helpful in assisting me to pick out exactly want I wanted. Being the artsy type, the Pave' Frame fit my style perfectly and whenever I received it in the mail it was more than I expected. I had a variety of color and texture in my fall bouquet and they captured every bit of my original look... -Holtzma

Sent on 08/21/2014

I am beyond thrilled with the results! My flowers preserved wonderfully and I enjoyed the entire process!

LeagueL

Sent on 03/06/2014

Megan · Married on 07/28/2012

SCHAEFM: I have used FreezeFrame/Bloomheads in the past and we have loved their unique ideas and fabulous quality of work. I wanted to give my brother and sister-in-law a token of love that would last a lifetime from their wedding. Every year, they pick out an ornament that reminds them of the previous year, so the ornament with a flower taken from her bouquet was perfect for them. I also selected a necklace made from a swirl rose in Deb’s bouquet. Both items were beautifully crafted, and by brother and sister-in-law loved them! Freezeframe/Bloomheads really took the time to make our memories last a lifetime in an amazing way, and were excellent to work with. :)

Sent on 02/06/2013

Hillary · Married on 06/25/2011

my flowers turned out really pretty. my sister got her flowers done there as well. they look great..well worth it.

Sent on 11/14/2011

Deanna · Married on 10/23/2010

My bouquet is beautiful and looks exactly like it did the day I got married. It looks gorgeous hanging on the wall in the living room. I am very impressed at the work that was done.

Sent on 04/07/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

I am so happy that I decided to do this for my flowers. I didn't want to waste the money that I put towards it when my day was over. I was also able to save my invitation as well. They did a fantastic job and matched the flowers perfectly to my original colors. I strongly suggest getting on their website and look at all the things they offer. Im extremely happy with the look.

PETSANI/RADCLIA

Sent on 11/07/2012

Stefanie · Married on 10/10/2010

3.5

I originally dropped off my bouquet the day after my wedding to Creative Keepsakes. After giving a deposit, meeting in their studio and promised to have my project done in 12 weeks, the company closed. They dropped all communication. I had to file with the Better Business Bureau in hopes for some sort of reply. Two attempts and nothing. It was obvious they took my money and ran. I made many phone calls, many emails and was filing with the attorney general. It had been 1 year and 6 months since my wedding and I had to come to terms with the money I would not get back and the keepsake I would never see.

One day I received a phone call from Carli from freezeframe. She informed me they had taken over for Creative Keepsakes and have my freeze dried flowers and would honor any payments I had already made if I was still interested in my order. I was beyond happy. Carli was great to work with. They completed my keepsake within just a few weeks and it turned out exactly how I envisioned it. I could not have been more pleased. What started out as a disaster turned into the best memory I could have had from my wedding day...other than my husband :)

I would recommend this company and their services to anyone. I think this type of keepsake is a great idea and they allow you to put your own personality and touches into it.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Cathy · Married on 05/13/2017

I remembered this place almost a week after my son's wedding and I thought what a great way to make a unique keepsake from his wedding. With a few flowers from the wedding, I ordered a necklace and earrings for my new daughter-in-law. The mom-in-law and myself ordered earrings. They are beautiful. I just wish I had thought of it sooner!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2010

My bouquet looks great! I dried some of my other wedding flowers and the freezeframed ones look loads better. This service does take some time, so don't go into this expecting your flowers back in 2 weeks. I received my order well before my first anniversary and everyone is pleased with the result. I would recommend this company to anyone who loved their wedding flowers so much that they want to keep them looking like they did on their wedding day.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Mary · Married on 10/12/2013

4.2

ROCHOWI - I had Freezeframe capture our bouquet from our wedding day and I have received great compliments on how great it looks. It was a little higher than I would have planned to spend but I am glad I did it. I wish the turn around time was less than 9 months but it is now in my home and it always puts a smile on my face thinking back to our special day.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kathy · Married on 06/02/2009

3.4
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0

Will not answer phone calls or emails regarding an order placed over 11 months ago. Necklace ordered 8/22/17, received 7/14/18. Necklace was received without a jump ring - the bead was formed around the chain!!! They said the supplier didn't ship the pendant with a jump ring and they didn't even notice! - while someone was forming the stone they didn't notice they was a chain going through the stone? I was told to return necklace and they would repair it. Here it is 1 1/2 weeks later and again - no responses to emails or phone calls.

UPDATE - I have received my repaired necklace!! It is a wonderful remembrance of my mother. Their communication was excellent after I posted a bad review. They do provide a good product and are concerned that their customers are satisfied. They are willing to go the extra mile to make sure customers are satisfied - they just take a while and don't communicate well.

Sent on 07/30/2018