bloombeads by freezeframe Reviews

66 | Dayton, OH

66 Reviews for bloombeads by freezeframe

Kate · Married on 05/04/2013

Freezeframe/Bloombeads turned my wedding bouquets into absolutely amazing jewelry. The pieces are well made and beautiful. I gave earrings to my wedding party and to our mothers. Everyone loves them. When I wear my necklace, I receive compliments before anyone knows it is made of flowers. People are always surprised to learn about it. I would definitely have them do work again with floral bouquets. The service is friendly and efficient.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Holly · Married on 11/30/2012

BYKOWSK: I had a beautiful pave shadowbox, two necklaces and a pair of earrings made from my wedding bouquet from this company. It is by far one of my favorite keepsakes from our special day. The pave display is absolutely beautiful and I was also able to incorporate some ephemera from the wedding day to give it a more personal touch. I especially love the pave pieces because they are truly a beautiful and unique piece of art. The jewelry is a great way to create a lasting keepsake for yourself, a gift or to pass down to family members.

The company is very easy to work with and the customer service is excellent. They provided me with a shipping kit and great instructions for how to properly pack and ship my flowers to their shop to begin the preservation process.
    The end product is truly amazing. The flowers look just like they did on your wedding day. The jewelry is very high quality. I get lots of compliments on both.
    Freezeframe has a very high volume of business so it takes a while to get your finished product back, but it is absolutely worth the wait. You will not be disappointed.
    I would recommend this service to anyone wanting to preserve flowers in a special and unique way.

Sent on 04/16/2014

INGRAMR My bracelet they made with my wedding bouquet is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to have children so I can pass it down to them!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Meggie · Married on 07/14/2012

After our wedding, I knew I wanted my bouquet preserved and my choice to use FreezeFrame was great! I was impressed with their attention to detail to make it truly unique for our event. I highly recommend this company to others, it is worth the wait!!!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

WOODJES: Thank you so much to Freezeframe/Bloombeads for creating a beautiful flower display and bead using flowers from our wedding day. You truly captured the look our our flowers. The color and quality of our flowers were expertly maintained. The design/layout of our freezeframe far surpassed my expectations. Great customer service from start to finish. We are so grateful to Freezeframe/Bloombeads for creating such wonderful heirloom pieces that we will cherish for years to come!!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Megan · Married on 05/26/2012

FreezeFrame provided me with an amazing keepsake from my wedding! All the employees were very helpful and always tried to do whatever they could to make sure everything was correct. I was able to contact them during the process just to check on my shadowbox and they always responded in a timely manner and were always willing to double/triple check for me. The results were even more impressive and beautiful! I am so excited to hang such a creative and fun memento from my special day!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Elyse · Married on 05/25/2012

PURTILA:Oh my goodness, why didn't anyone think of this soon! I'm so excited that my florist, Fassler Florist, recommended me to Freezeframe/Bloombeads! I can't wait to get my pieces so I can start wearing them and showing them off! I will definitely be recommending it to every Bride I know, especially my sister who is getting married next year! Thank you so much for taking the time to make our wedding day last everyday for us... well, me! :)

Sent on 02/06/2013

Teena · Married on 04/28/2012

I had a wonderful experience with Freezeframe|bloombeads. My bouquet came out perfect. It looked very similar to my wedding day. I would definitely recommend Freezeframe|bloombeads to future brides who want to preserve their bouquet for years to come. (LEWITEE)

Sent on 11/07/2012

Patricia · Married on 07/23/2011

I was so happy to learn of your business right after my daughter and son-in-law were married in July. I wish I had known of it beforehand, so I could have had the bride's bouquet preserved. You did a beautiful job with my wrist corsage and my husband's boutonniere. The jewelry box showcasing these along with the couple's names and wedding date etched on the front of the glass will be treasured. Thank you for your professionalism and care in packing. I highly recommend your services.

Sent on 12/27/2011
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 07/09/2011

SCHULZC:

We used Freezeframe to preserve my wedding bouquet and husband's boutonnière. They were incredibly professional, took very good care of my flowers, and valued my opinion and ideas. The attention to detail was outstanding; I couldn't believe how real my flowers looked in the end! They turned out way better than my expectations, and I love showing them off!!! I have already recommended them to several of my friends and family members for their wedding and upcoming important milestones. I look forward to using them for upcoming anniversaries and many years to come. I am so glad I made the decision to go with them, it was a wonderful investment that we will cherish forever. Thanks for being so wonderful to do business with!

Sent on 12/27/2011

erin · Married on 06/25/2011

Mathias
    My freeze frame was beautiful. My bouquet looks amazing in the Shadowbox. I will always have such a real memory from my wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2011

Connie · Married on 06/11/2011

THERE are NO words that can describe the incredible keepsake Freezeframe created, that we gave to our daughter and new son-in-law, in remembrance of their amazing day. The piece is truly an heirloom, and will be treasured forever. It is incredible how much $$$ is spent on the flowers for the wedding, but this captures them forever! How very blessed we are to have such an incredible company doing such inspirational work. A work of ART! Thank you FREEZEFRAME from the bottom of our hearts!
    HEINRCO

Sent on 10/13/2011

Joni · Married on 06/10/2011

The flowers came out beautiful. I was very pleased with the finished product. I would highly recommend that all brides preserve their flower this way. My daughter was very surprised by her gift. I surprised her with this wonderful keepsake.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Laura · Married on 06/04/2011

I had resigned myself to just enjoying my Bouquet for just a few days when my Husband called Freeze Frame. We made the drive up to Dayton to save my flowers, and I thank him and Freeze Frame everyday. Not only did they "save" my bouquet but created a beautiful piece of art from it. I have it hanging on my wall in the living room so I get to see it every day.Thanks so much Freeze Frame!
    WESTONL

Sent on 01/07/2012

Heather · Married on 04/30/2011

As our flowers arrived the day of our wedding, I absolutely loved just how beautiful and fragant they were! The bouquets were 'hand-tied' with wrapped stems that are so popular right now. After our reception, I placed all of the flowers back in water and placed them in our refrigerator. Four days later, I contacted Freeze Frame. They assured me that it wasn't too late to preserve them and explained how I could easily ship them our flowers. Fortunately, for me, they are only about 40 minutes from our house! I took my bridal bouquet, my husband's boutonniere, and my little girl's, 'Maid-of-Honor' bouquet to them! With a LOT of help (thankfully, they are very helpful,wonderfully patient people ;D) I was FINALLY able to decide on a beautiful, unique arrangement from their, 'Signature Pave Series!' Since this is my second marriage, I found too, that this was also a perfect way to incorporate not only my bouquet with my husband's boutonniere, I was also able to include my little girl's, 'Maid-of-Honor bouquet.' Since their, 'Signature Pave Series' uses primarily the blooms of the flowers, the only differentiation in our wedding flowers (if you really look closely) is the boutonniere as it has the pearl lapel stick-pin just under the bloom (per my request.) I really liked the symbolism of the three of us becoming a family by having all of our flowers kept and framed together!!! What a beautifully framed piece we received after it was dried, designed, and uniquely arranged! They matched the ivory and small amount of sage green colors perfectly without making the roses or other flowers look fake! You can definitely see that they are, in fact, real, preserved flowers!While picking up our framed piece, I decided to also order a Bloombead made from our flowers for my Da Vinci bracelet . They simply asked what size bead I needed and which colors from my bouquet I wanted to use and I now have a new, one-of-a-kind bead to wear everyday! I like that it has very unique striations and that it is truly a handmade piece with flowers from our wedding. If you really enjoyed your flowers as much as we did, and want a beautiful keepsake, I recommend, without any hesitation, FreezeFrame and Bloombeads! You absolutely cannot find nicer people who want to work with you to design what you have in mind! Their help, professionalism, and expertise are, by far, unbeatable! I will be happy to email a picture of both of my pieces upon anyone's request, that's how beautiful they both turned out!!!
    Thanks to everyone at FreezeFrame for such great keepsakes that I will, one day, pass to my sweet little girl!!! ~Heather C.

Sent on 11/04/2011

Becky · Married on 07/24/2010

NICHOLK: Freezeframe/bloombeads created both a preserved bouquet and jewelry from my wedding flowers. Everyone I spoke with was helpful and kind. I didn't know it was possible to make jewelry from flowers but I am so happy to have found this service. My bouquet looks wonderful. The jewelry is great because I was able to get earrings & a necklace for myself and cufflinks for my husband. Very high sentimental value! Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 02/14/2013

Mike · Married on 06/27/2010

Freezeframe did an amazing job on two wedding bouquets. They Dried and Framed the Bride's Bouquet and the Flower Girls. They came out amazing, and their communication and professionalism is unmatched. We would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Mallory · Married on 05/22/2010

When my husband and I first got engaged on Christmas Day of 2008 and began to plan our May 2010 wedding, I knew that I wanted to have my bridal bouquet preserved and placed into a frame for us to hang in our home as a reminder of our special day. Following our May 2010 wedding, we dropped off my bouquet and sat down with a designer at Creative Keepsakes to create a layout for our frame. We also brought my sister’s bouquet, as she was my Maid of Honor, to have preserved in a smaller frame as an additional family keepsake. I could not contain my excitement and was eager to see the final products. Unfortunately, Creative Keepsakes was unable to complete our piece but the owner of the company consulted with the team at Freezeframe to make sure that her clients were not abandoned and would have their pieces completed. We are thankful that our original designer didn’t abandon us or walk out on her commitment to us and returned our original, already preserved flowers to us so that we could work with the team at Freezeframe to have our keepsake completed. Although it was a stressful situation for all involved and I was worried I might not end up with my keepsake after all, I really appreciate Freezeframe's understanding of our situation and keeping an open line of communication with us and with the owner of the company we originally worked with to ensure that our piece turned out exactly how we wanted it.

We were extremely impressed with how quickly our order was completed once we signed all of our flowers over to Freezeframe. We also appreciated that they sent us photos at different stages throughout the process, since we live in the Columbus area, to make sure we were happy with the design before my bouquet, my husband’s boutonniere, the invitation and photo were matted down and the frame was sealed. I was extremely excited to receive the finished product on Christmas morning of 2011 and was elated to finally be able to show all of our family members and friends! We have received so many compliments from those that have seen it.

Carli and her team were a pleasure to work with throughout this process. Everyone at FreezeFrame is incredibly talented at what they do. They were very professional in dealing with our situation, and we appreciate all of the hard work that Freezeframe put into creating a piece that we truly love and will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/18/2012
  • I

Mary · Married on 09/12/2009

FreezeFrame is awesome!! I am so happy I decided to look into saving my wedding bouquet. They did such a great job and their work is BEAUTIFUL!! Every time I look at it I remember everything about our wedding day, I strongly suggest looking into FreezeFrame to preserve any special flowers. Great place, they are very nice and helpful. Very happy with everything :) (Karamon)

Sent on 01/07/2012

Latashia · Married on 05/16/2009

I loved the end results of my flowers!!!! Pictures don't do the justice- I was extremely HAPPY! And love starring at my flowers that are on my living room wall!!

Sent on 06/14/2010

Katie · Married on 08/22/2006

I am very pleased with the final product. They did and amazing job with the flowers. Everyone was very nice and easy to work with. What a wonderful way to hold on to my memories. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Kathryn · Married on 06/19/1971

The flowers that were done for me were very special! They helped with ideas and thoughts to go with what I had in mind. They e-mailed me a picture to see if it was what I wanted and I had a few changes and they were handled and a picture of the final view was sent for my OK. I would recommend them to anyone.

HINCHKA

Sent on 11/03/2011

L · Married on 12/29/2016

Several years ago, I had Bloombeads make some jewelry from funeral flowers. Pleased with the result, I then took my wedding bouquet to them. The staff was great, helping select the best colors out of my bouquet and offering suggestions. Ultimately, I had a small necklace made for me, a tie bar for my father for Christmas, and a set of cuff links for my husband for our anniversary. All the pieces share the same coloration, but are still unique. It was a great way to preserve the memory of a special day, which even the men adored. While the process may seem long, it is definitely worth the wait! (yatesl)

Sent on 01/13/2018

I heard about Freezeframe/Bloombeads from a co-worker just before my wedding. I can't say enough about the service! The decision to preserve my flowers was made very last minute. Freezeframe was very willing to work with me even though I hadn't made prior arrangements. My flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for the wonderful keepsake!
    ~Mulvane

Sent on 03/13/2013

B · Married on 07/07/2012

This company is outstanding. One of the ladies that work there completely took over control of the flowers after the wedding to preserve them. All was very nice to deal with in the store & we are waiting on our shadowbox to be complete. Very Happy with them all!!!

Sent on 11/05/2012