Bloom N Grow Florist Reviews

66 | Atascadero, CA

66 Reviews for Bloom N Grow Florist

Alicia · Married on 05/19/2012

Beautiful job!!!! The best part of the wedding!!!

Sent on 09/11/2012
  • Irene

Irene · Married on 04/22/2012

Jodi and Bloom N Grow are great friends from the Atascadero community and they are also wonderful professionals. They care about the customers and have a lovely social grace to their service. Impossible to not enjoy working with them and impossible to not find the perfect arrangement for your wedding or custom needs.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Amy · Married on 12/10/2011

Bloom N Grow did my wedding flowers, and I was so happy with the job they did. I worked with Jodi by phone and email to put together the bouquets and boutonnieres. She understood my requests, and had the perfect combination of flowers to fit the look I was going for. I LOVED my bridal bouquet.

Sent on 12/12/2011

Meredith · Married on 11/12/2011

Bloom N Grow is by far one of the most professional vendors out there. Their staff was extremely attentive and very helpful. Our wedding was fall themed, revolving around all of the beautiful autumn colors. Jodi and her staff selected absolutely gorgeous and modern flowers that fit within this scheme. They created more than just arrangements; they provided ambiance within the ceremony and reception. Additionally, Bloom N Grow provided the tuxedo rentals and did a fantastic job making sure all the guys were fit properly so they looked dapper on the day of. I would highly recommend Bloom N Grow to any bride-to-be. They will work with your budget and create highly-customized decorations and arrangements for your special day. ~Meredith & Jesse

Sent on 11/27/2011

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you. I loved working with you and your family to achieve your wedding vision. It was just beautiful and one I will always remember. Thank you again for letting my staff and I be a part of it!!

Joanna · Married on 11/11/2011

Ablosultely the best! Jodi and her crew were a dream to work with, the saw my vision and brought it to life! I interviewed several florists, none seemed interested in creating my vision in my budget until I met with Jodi! Thank you for hearing me and making our day more beautiful than we had imagined!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you Joanna. You're wonderful to work with and your ideas gave me a lot to work with. I thought your wedding was just beautiful! It was a pleasure to design your wedding!!

Acina · Married on 11/09/2011

Amazing!!! Jodi and Corrine especially were just awesome! So many people made funny faces when I said my wedding colors were green and black and that I would have black calla lilies incorporated, but Jodi understood my vision. Things turned out better than I had expected and everything was so beautiful. The girls showed up and set everything up, we didn't have to worry about a thing. So many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers and table decorations were. Jodi did a great job with helping us stay within our budget, but still get everything we wanted. We could not have been happier with everything!

Sent on 11/21/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2011

I must be blessed that I picked all of the best vendors for my wedding! Jodi was so helpful and simple to work with. One phone call, one appointment and the flowers arrived to the venue on our wedding day before we did! Jodi listened to what kind of wedding we were having and suggested flowers accordingly and took all the work out of it for me! And the flowers were gorgeous and perfect! Thanks Jodi!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2011

Bloom N Grow was exceptional in their customer service and level of detail when planning my wedding. They were helpful during our pre-wedding meeting, and during the days leading up to the wedding and the minor changes I requested. The flowers were beautiful and were delivered on time.

Sent on 12/14/2011
  • Veronica

Veronica · Married on 07/23/2011

Jodi and her team are simply AMAZING! The flowers for our wedding were way beyond my dreams! The reception tables were breath taking as well! From the moment we met jodi i knew we picked the right vendor. She as well as all the people working at her shop are so nice and helpful! They made the whole process simple and enjoyable!! Everyone kept saying how beautiful the flowers were and how amazing they smelled!! Thank you guys for making my wedding so prefect.

Sent on 08/12/2011

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you Veronica. It was a pleasure designing your flowers! You had really great ideas and let us run with it. I would love to see some of your wedding pictures. Thanks again!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/01/2011

Bloom N Grow did an AMAZING job on my flowers for my wedding! I was a little nervous since we had only talked via email and phone, since we had a destination wedding, but they did better than I could dream of! Jodi and her staff were so understanding and friendly! I only sent Jodi one picture of what I wanted and she did it exactly like the picture! If you are getting married or need flowers and decorations for any occation you must use Bloom N Grow! Thank you so much Bloom N Grow for all your help!

Sent on 05/23/2011

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you for the review. I LOVED your bridal bouquet. It is definitely one of my favorites! I'm so happy that you loved it too. The colors and types of flowers were so beautiful. If you could email me a picture of you with your bouquet it would make my day! Thanks again!!!

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2010

Jodi Bloom was an absolute joy to work with. I was not looking forward to the flower arrangement process; I didn't want to spend a lot of money & most of all I didn't want a florist who would try to steal the show and compete with the natural beauty of our wedding site. Not only did Jodi totally get what I was looking for, but she became so excited and inspired that I got excited, and for good reason! I truly feel that my bouquet was the most unique, creative and beautifully elegant bridal bouquet I have ever seen, and so did everyone else! Jodi incorporated all of the elements I gave her and took it to a whole new level. The centerpieces were perfect - beautiful, texturally interesting and enhanced the scene without competing for attention. Our guests could see through and around them so that the family feel was not interrupted, which was one of our primary concerns. As for budget, I gave Jodi a ballpark (I had no idea what to plan for!) and she came well within our target. One tip for brides - don't be afraid to be adventurous! I mentioned succulents to Jodi, and it lit a fire in her - turns out she loves to work with them and our flowers totally reflected that. Succulents are awesome because they add texture without a lot of cost and they are so perfect for our Central Coast setting. Plus, you can take them out of your arrangements after your wedding and plant them - a living symbol of your special day! I highly recommend Bloom n' Grow for your wedding or any upcoming event!

Sent on 10/24/2010

colleen · Married on 09/19/2010

I had a strict budget and told Bloom and Grow what I wanted with the kind of flowers and THEY MADE it happen! Beautiful Oritental Lilies with red roses and baby's breath. I was very happy. And I had all the bridal party flowers: my boquet, 5 bridemadies boquets, 5 mens jacket flowers, 3 corsages. all for around $350. pretty sweet deal

Sent on 04/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/17/2010

Jodi at Bloom N Grow was so great and helpful and worked around our budget. Our flowers were stargazer lilies, roses, hydrangeas and more! When Jodi brought the flowers into my room I started to cry because they were more than what I expected them to be! I was so happy and shocked and how gorgeous everything was. She also did our favors and table linens and our decorated our ceremony. Our wedding was a beach wedding and she was awesome. I wouldn't change anything!! Worth every penny which wasn't much compared to the amount of effort and quality that was put in.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Kaelyn · Married on 05/01/2010

Jodi was awesome! She listened to everything I wanted, nurtured two lemon trees for months before my wedding and paid close attention to my budget. She was readily available when I dropped in unannounced and I had no worries on the big day. Her and her staff, are very professional and accommodating. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Stephanie · Married on 04/10/2010

It was a wonderful experience working with Jodi and her staff. They were all very helpfully and sweet. Made for a stress free time. It was an amazing experience I could not ask for someone better. Flowers were beautiful! The Tux's looked great as well. Over all it was wonderful working with them! Thank you Jodi

Sent on 10/22/2010

Kayla · Married on 07/10/2009

The florist at Bloom N Grow did a great job at my wedding. She knew exactly what I wanted and made it absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Kathryn · Married on 06/20/2009

Jodi at Bloom N Grow saved the day. After an awful experience with another florist, Jodi professionally worked with me to provide a floral package on my tight budget. She was flexible in her design and worked with ideas and pictures I had as an inspiration. I loved the flowers that were a part of the design of our wedding day. The quality of the flowers and the artistic beauty of her designs looked amazing. Everyone was pleased with Jodi and her floral team.

Sent on 07/01/2009

Bloom N Grow Florist's reply:

Thank you very much. You were wonderful to work with too. I loved designing the flowers for your wedding!

Megan · Married on 06/20/2009

She was wonderful to work with. She did everything we wanted at an inespensive rate. We loved her and she was professional and made my wedidng beautiful!

Sent on 10/19/2009

Sunshine · Married on 04/11/2009

I will and have since my wedding, recomended Jodi from Bloom N Grow to other women I know that are getting married in the near future. Not only did I get all my flowers from her I was able to get almost the rest of my wedding supplies through her shop. Such as: Tuxes for the groomsmen, Table clothes, wedding favors for the guest, and othe trinkets that I felt I needed to make the day the way I invisioned it. Jodi was such a great help She also had listings for bakerys, Ministers, Photoghers, and Seamstrises. I had no idea were to even start but Jodi helped me get through everything and helped to keep me organized. I get all my special occasions flower from Bloom n Grow since then. I was Sooooo Happy with her and her shops services. :) :) :)

Sent on 06/19/2009

Barbara · Married on 08/16/2008

paying for samples several weeks before the wedding was an excellent way to be sure the florist and I communicated correctly about what I expected the flowers to look like. She is such a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 01/11/2009

Chelsie · Married on 08/08/2008

Jodi was very easy to work with and was able to accommodate all my requests, I am very happy that I worked with her and received many compliments able the floral arrangements at the wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2009
  • I

Ilse · Married on 08/06/2005

I loved my florist, they were amazing, the flowers turned out to be everything I wanted, it was exceptional service, they came & set everything up for us, it was perfect, down to the last flower petal.

Sent on 10/17/2007

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2011

Wonderful! Between Jodi & the caterer, they pretty much handled the entire wedding for us. After talking to her, I knew I could take a big sigh of relief and just enjoy my day. We rented all the vases, ect for cheaper than we could by with our wholesale license. We even got an amazing aisle runner, tablecloths, and napkins from her. She set everything up. It looked AMAZING.

She really listened to what I wanted. The look was amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2011

linda · Married on 09/13/2008

I was soo happy with Bloom N Grow. Jodi was great to work with and had fantastic ideas for the most important day of my life! I would highly recommend her and her flowers. I did not have to worry about anything and she delivered exactly what was ordered. Thanks again Jodi!

Sent on 06/10/2009

Leighanne · Married on 12/28/2007

I had gotten my wedding bouquet and the corsages and boutineers from this place. The owner did such a wonderful job with the bouquet and it looked absolutely amazing. She even did 2 little bouineers for my 2 small nephews and everything looked fantastic.

Sent on 03/09/2009