Blissful Weddings and Co. Reviews

Blissful Weddings and Co.

Blissful Weddings and Co.

El Cajon, CA

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Aida V. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Had a wonderful experience working with Anne and Elizabeth.

My daughter and I had a wonderful experience working with Anne and Elizabeth in planning my daughters wedding. The are very professional and fun to work with. Because of their expertise in the planning of weddings they gave us many ideas and recommendations, The wedding was amazing and ran smoothly. Thanks Anne and Elizabeth!
  • Brooke
    Brooke T. Married on 06/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, hard working, caring, always a phone call away

Not only are Anne & Elizabeth the most amazing wedding planners, but they are such great people who truly care about you. Being new to San Diego, they gave me so many recommendations and the best advice! Whenever I had any questions, they would answer me immediately and were so flexible with their schedules. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable throughout the entire planning process. Our wedding was perfect every step of the way because of them and I don’t know what I would’ve done without them!

Dearest Brooke (and James too!),

What an awesome wedding weekend for all!!! Hosting your family and friends from all over the world at Loews Coronado couldn’t have been a more perfect destination. From the rehearsal at Sacred Heart, the welcome dinner at Feast & Fareway, the hosted late night cocktail hour and late night snacks at Loews and then your glorious wedding and reception - it was just magical!!! You were a beautiful bride and a rock star on stage with The Lucky Devils Band! You have a spot with them for sure!!!!
    Love & Hugs and keep in touch. We have lots of other local recommendations for you and James to explore in San Diego:)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jenai S. Married on 06/10/2022

The Perfect Planners for The Type A Bride

Cannot say enough about how professional, warm, and incredible Anne and Elizabeth are. With wedding date changes due to COVID, planning and replanning our wedding was turning out to be more stress than anticipated. These two were there for 2 YEARS for every text, call, meet up, anxiety-cry etc to help us with questions, worries, and everything in between.
    In the end, we could not have had a better day. It was beyond perfect and every little detail my psychotic self was worried about was executed to perfection by these two.
    I know they are wedding planners, but I refuse to hire any other planners for any future events besides these two.
    Thank you Anne and Elizabeth for helping make our wedding so perfect! Chris and I cannot thank you enough!

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Oh Jenai:). Thank you for the beautiful review! We were happy to be of excellent service to you and Chris; and so enjoyed being a part of the best day of your life!!!! From the cigar bar and audio guest book, to the design details and eggplant coloring of the napkins and runners and everything in between; it was an awesome wedding.
    We are looking forward to keep in touch and please call us when you come back to San Diego for a visit!!!
  • KJ Hooray
    Kj Hooray Married on 05/28/2022

The most amazing team!

The absolute dynamic mother/daughter team at Blissful Weddings completely BLEW us away with their professionalism, service, and effectiveness when it came to planning our wedding!

We ran into so many hurdles (COVID rescheduling for 3 years, venue bureaucracy, dress disasters, etc) and the Blissful Wedding team was there for us EVERY. STEP. OF. THE. WAY. They made what could have become an INSANELY stressful wedding into a wedding that comes with some great stories to share.

Available any day, any time, the Blissful Wedding team had our backs from the start of the wild process of planning our wedding just as a pandemic descended upon the planet, all the way through rescheduling our wedding over and over and having to find last minute vendors when ones we'd had pencilled in suddenly cancelled due to illness.

The weeks leading up to our wedding were an absolute roller coaster, and the Blissful Weddings team were the safety straps that made sure we didn't fall out! They helped coordinate every aspect of our wedding, often providing incredibly valuable insights and recommendations to make sure the wedding itself was the most fun it could be. And it certainly was!! From donut-making machines to taco trucks to day-of vendor changes, the Blissful Wedding team made it happen and never lost their cool or left us out to dry.

Any anxiety we had was quickly and effectively calmed by these ladies and their intimate knowledge with the wedding industry here in San Diego. They seriously are a dynamic team and if you are planning on having a wedding anytime soon, we seriously cannot recommend them enough!!! Do yourself a favor and BOOK THESE LADIES NOW - before everyone else in San Diego finds out about them and their schedules get gobbled up! They really are the best of the best in town!

Dearest KJ Hooray (aka Kevin and Jamie),

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review! We had a blast getting to know you both and working with you to plan your “one of a kind” wedding and reception. Everyone enjoyed themselves so fully and that is perhaps the nicest compliment we can ever ask for - complete enjoyment by all in attendance!
    We are proud that we could ease your anxiety, calm your nerves and be there with you every step of the way. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your vision. The pleasure was honestly completely ours:)

You have touched our lives in a very special way, and you both will always have a special place in our hearts:)

Love & Hugs Forever,
    Monique F. Married on 04/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Elizabeth and Anne Ford are amazing!

We had an amazing experience with Blissful Wedding coordinators Elizabeth and Anne Ford. They made our day easy and wonderful. Thank you again for all you did before, during and after. We appreciate you both!

Dearest Monique,
    What a beautiful bride! Your ceremony at Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church - with your ever so touching processional song “How Beautiful” brings tears to my eyes every time I think of it. The way Hector adoringly looked at you and waited for you to descend down the isle was so amazing. Your reception following at the beautiful Rancho Bernardo Heights Country Club was gorgeous and the photographs (we are quite certain)will be more of the same! (Can’t wait to receive them so that we can add them to our website):).
    Thank you for trusting us with your very special day. It was a pleasure to meet you both and work with you!
    Love & Hugs, Anne & Elizabeth
  • Nicole
    Nicole G. Married on 04/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beginning to End Bliss!!!

Planning a wedding is stressful, especially during a pandemic that creates so many unexpected challenges. Anne and Elizabeth Ford were so on point with every step of scheduling, agenda, and set up timelines all with a calming demeanor! They made themselves available anytime we needed them. We thank you both for making our wedding vision come true! You both made our day so beautiful and memorable! Xoxo

Dearest Nicole,

Thank you for your kind review:) It was so much fun getting to know you and your mom - throughout the wedding planning process! Everything about your wedding was so unique and special. What wonderful additions your moms handmade florals and decor items did to truly personalize your ceremony and reception areas.
    Thank you for trusting us to be such an intergalactic part of your wedding day! And bonus - you are now a preferred Hair and Make-up Artist for our upcoming brides!!!!!!

• NMRaju
    Nmraju Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Dream Team- Making Daydreams Come True!

Anne and Elizabeth! I could wax lyrical about them for paragraphs. But mostly I just want to thank them both for their support and help with the whole wedding process. Getting our wedding moved over six times because of COVID and deployments, my husband and I had almost given up on making this dream of ours happen. But Anne and Elizabeth came into our lives and helped make this rapidly disappearing dream a reality: The reception space was beyond beautiful and it felt like walking into my daydreams. I can’t thank them enough for everything they did for us, big and small. They are such a warm, sweet and reassuring team, it made the whole day easy to enjoy knowing they had everything under control. Thank you doesn’t even begin to cover it, but I’ll say it again! Can’t wait to see them keep making other wedding daydreams come true! Just know we will never forget the day or you, Anne and Elizabeth! 💕🌸
  • Laura
    Laura K. Married on 01/23/2022

5+ Stars - I can't say enough good things

I can't say enough positive things about Anne & Elizabeth. My situation is quite unique. Anne & Elizabeth planned my wedding in 2019 and did an incredible job. My husband was tragically killed riding his bike in 2021. After starting to plan my husband's celebration of life I decided that I needed help and reached out to Anne & Elizabeth. They were absolutely amazing from the moment I contacted them. They immediately wanted to help in anyway they could. They provided thoughtful guidance using their experience and expertise. They met me at the venue, helped me visualize the day, contacted vendors and got quotes on my behalf. They gave me the peace of mind that the day was going to be what I envisioned and they removed a lot of the stress of planning. They checked in with me periodically and were there as planners and emotional support. The day of, they set everything up and the day ran extremely smoothly. All I had to do was show up and I was able to be in the moment and present for such an important day in my life. They genuinely care. I don't know what I would have done without them and I'm forever grateful for all their help and support. I highly recommend them. I don't give out 5 stars easily and wish I could give them 6 or more stars. You will love them.

Dearest Laura,

Thank you for trusting us with Matt’s Celebration of Life. It was such a beautiful memorial to his life and his love for you, Evan and your families and friends. It seem like yesterday that we were planning your beautiful wedding ceremony and reception at Sunset Cliffs. It was an incredible evening of love and laughter and a joining of you and Matt and your families. We remember with great fondness the story of how you met, and the way you too together as a couple serenaded the entire crowd with your beautiful song that Matt had written and played the guitar to. We know your heart is broken and that Matt is so painfully missed - and we so wish we could make that all go away. We are grateful that you have beautiful little Evan - who is a shinning light of your and Matt souls; and that he will continue to give you so many moments of love, laughter and joy. Matt is watching from above with nothing but endless love for you both:)
    Call on us anytime!

Joyce D. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabulous… over the top of what I expected… wonderful people too!💞

They not only coordinated wonderfully with us… they kept everything coordinated between the hotel, them and us. I never had to worry about something being done once I told them what I wanted. They also recommended our DJ, Flowers, Guitar player and cake vendors who all met to our expectation’s! Friendly and easy to work with. Very professional and I would consider them my friends 💞

Dearest Joyce,

Your review is so beautiful and we thank you sincerely! What is even more beautiful is the love story that you and David share:) From the rehearsal, to the ceremony, to the post wedding brunch cruise on the spectacular San Diego Bay; we couldn’t have imagined a more perfect way to celebrate your union and your families support and love for you both.
    We wish you many years of happiness and please come back and visit and bask in the beautiful memories of your very special day!

• Sylvia
    Sylvia L. Married on 12/16/2021

Small event, huge service

I had a last-minute need for a neighborhood party I was putting on in my backyard in the holiday season. In stepped Elizabeth and Ann. While my event was fairly small, they treated me like I was a huge corporate client, giving me a beautiful service with incredible communication. My guests commented over and over how classy it was. I will definitely be reaching out to them again in the future!!

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Thank you Sylvia! We were so happy to help with your holiday party. We are so glad your neighbors and friends and their little ones enjoyed it too! Looking forward to helping with next years celebration!

Most sincerely

Caitlin Married on 10/23/2021

Bride/Client

The Fords are everything you need and more when it comes to wedding planners! They were affordable in comparison to a few others I interviewed, but were so much more attentive, caring, and knowledgeable than the others. They knew plenty of vendors for everything I needed for my wedding and more, all of whom had lovely things to say about them. The day of my wedding, my husband and I were blown away as they were at the venue making sure everything was perfect, and kept our entire day on schedule so we didn’t miss a thing. You won’t regret ever choosing this family for your wedding.

Dear Caitlin,

What an amazing weekend for your East Coast families to come together and experience San Diego County in such a unique, beautiful and unexpected way. We are so pleased that we were able to incorporate so many unique and memorable aspects….your champagne wall, your rose gold and copper accents, your collectible get away car and your family’s cake topper used by so many in the family was so very special:)

We wish you a beautiful married life together and congratulations on your new home!

Shyanne K. Married on 10/22/2021

Aunt's wedding

Absolutely amazing. Everything turned out perfect and absolutely beautiful.

Dearest Shyanne,

It was so wonderful seeing you at Alysha & Harry’s wedding! It has been a long time since all of you girls participated together in competition dancing!!! You all are an awesome family!!! It was so nice to see you all enjoying each other; visiting and dancing, and honoring Alysha & Harry’s union. The Bahia is such an incredibly iconic San Diego venue. Beautiful views, exceptional staff and just all around great! Thank you for your sweet review. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Lori K. Married on 10/22/2021

Absolutly Perfect

Getting married is stressful, but getting married during a pandemic, outside, with so many factors is even harder! Anne and Elizabeth were there to help my sister and her fiance along the path of planning ther wedding then having to reschedule with a new date due to the pandemic shutting everything down. The day of the long awaited wedding was beautiful. Everything worked out so nicely. Thank you both for helping our family in celebrating this wonderful event.

Hi Lori,

We are so glad you enjoyed Alesha & Harry’s beautiful wedding! It has been so hard for couples having to postpone and reschedule their weddings - but when their date finally arrives it is awesome when it is so pretty; well worth the wait! The Bahia is such a pretty venue; feels like you are in a tropical paradise! Great seeing you and George - and your whole family. Thank you again for such a sweet review!

• Siena
    Siena P. Married on 10/16/2021

Hire them!

Anne & Elizabeth are great! They handled all of the details and made me be able to enjoy my day without worrying about the little things. The table and bar set up were amazing and everyone was raving about how pretty everything was! Can't recommend Anne & Elizabeth enough!

Sienna,

It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your family; and working with you to design and execute your vision for your perfect wedding! Your private Rancho Santa Fe estate was a perfect backdrop for your romantic, intimate gathering for all to enjoy. Perhaps the most personal touch was the reserve collection from your family winery for all of your guests to enjoy! Congratulations and best wishes for a blissfully beautiful married life!!!

Eliza D. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gave me recommendations, peace of mind, and insane help

I was so happy to have these gals in my court!
    They did a magnificent job keeping me organized, staying on top of my schedule, and helping me find the best vendors.
    Wonderful service and incredible team!

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Eliza you are absolutely one of a kind! We are so happy to have been a part of your wedding planning and coordination. The Kona Kai was a perfect backdrop for your wedding and reception to Brian! So many special touches: Brian and his brother serenading you down the isle, your flamingo succulent centerpieces, cigars, custom made olive oil favors, delicious food and desserts, great family and friends, a live band; who could ask for more!!!
    Wishing you all life’s best and love and hugs always!

• Margaret
    Margaret G. Married on 10/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anne & Elizabeth saved our wedding.

Anne & Elizabeth were great!

They helped us find our perfect wedding venue and created a wonderful, memorable wedding!

Our first venue shut down at the start of the pandemic and stole our money. The second venue enforced new Covid restrictions that would have forced us to cut our guest list in half.

Looking back, it was for the best because the venue we had our wedding at was amazing! We received so many compliments and it wouldn’t have happened without Anne & Elizabeth.

They provided so much value from coordination to their back stock items. Our wedding was everything we could have dreamed of.

Dearest Margaret,

They say the best things come to those who wait - well you all had to wait and boy was it the best! Your wedding was simply awesome! We loved the cultural components, your and Ryan’s outfit changes, your mom’s beautiful lovingly made florals, your dear friends delicious custom desserts and campfire cake; and Pastalini and custom cocktail hours d’oeuvres - over the top! We so enjoyed making your dreams come true for a beautiful wedding weekend. You both deserved the best after what you had to endure along the way:)

We wish you and Ryan a beautiful married life, and please keep in touch!

Natalie P. Married on 09/26/2021

Amazing Team

Anne and Elizabeth were seriously the best! They were very communicative and took the time to meet up with us and guide us through planning our wedding and answering the many questions we had. They had so many wonderful ideas as well. They truly helped our big day go smoothly and were able to take our vision and make it come true! They make a fabulous team and were both so professional!

Dearest Natalie,

Aweeeee you are so sweet! The pleasure was completely ours! We had a wonderful time working on your wedding and getting to know you both. The details were so beautiful at your wedding! The florals, the giant shell centerpieces, the beautiful dessert station-all so amazing:). We hope you keep in touch and hope you move to San Diego soon! It would be awesome to have such a great couple in our community!!!

Rachel A. Married on 08/07/2021

Wonderful Day of Coordinators

These ladies were fabulous. Called to check in on me multiple times before the Wedding, helped coordinate many details and remind me of upcoming deadlines. Highly recommend!

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Thank you Rachel! What a beautiful bride you were:). We were happy to have you, your friends and family here in sunny San DIego for such a beautiful beach wedding! We were honored to help you with the planning and coordinating of your very special day - complete with ordering up Southern California sunshine - for your Chicago natives!
    Wishing you much happiness and many blessings for a beautiful married life!

Eddi F. Married on 06/26/2021

Venue owener

We have hosted 2 weddings with Ann and Elizabeth as the coordinators. They are wonderful to work with from setup to clean up!
    Highly recommend them!

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We love working with you too Eddi! We look forward to many more weddings at your beautiful family ranch!!!!!

• Audra
    Audra S. Married on 06/05/2021

Simply the Best!

I have used Blissful Weddings for my daughter and most recently my son's wedding. If you are looking for Professionals then look no further than Anne and Elizabeth. They know what they are doing. They always start by LISTENING to the concept the Bride and Groom have envisioned. They help make that vision a reality. They did this for both my children....each wanted completely different Wedding Themes. I love the way they assisted in every aspect. They thought of things we would never have, that added so much personal touches and made it so special. They stayed in contact throughout the process. The day before and the day of were there for us. They work tirelessly to make sure everything goes smoothly and honestly took the stress off of me. I have 1 more son and when he does decide to marry, it will be a no brainer. I will call Blissful Weddings (Anne and Elizabeth). They aren't just our families wedding planners they have become like family and very special friends!
    Thank you Anne and Elizabeth. We love you!

The pictures don't do the venue and hard work justice...we haven't received the professional pics back..these are just a few we took.

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We are so pleased to have been your “repeat” wedding planning & coordinating team! We have so enjoyed working with you and your family on both weddings! The conclusions of the weddings are always bittersweet - in that we don’t get to see you all as often anymore. But we are looking forward to Dillons wedding!!!!!
    Thank you for your beautiful review!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina N. Married on 06/03/2021

Enthusiastic, creative, experienced

Anyone who has tried to plan an elaborate event starts to see all the ways things could go wrong. Our wedding day was perfectly smooth, in large part thanks to this mother-daughter team! Elizabeth can do calligraphy and they are great on their feet. Regular friendly check-ins and meetings ahead. They have a bunch of vendors you can use in their list, but are happy to work with any you choose too.

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We feel so honored to have been able to help you and Brian with your wedding. There wasn't a dry eye amongst your guests; as you and Brian recited your vows on such a beautiful day at the Bahia. You two are truly an inspiration to all - your devotion and support of one another is unsurpassed. We wish you many, many days of happiness and many, many years of married bliss!
  • Donald
    Donald D. Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing Team

When I first met them both, I told them I had no idea what I was doing and they took me right under their wing and helped me make decisions. Great team that helped me and my now wife with a lot of difficult wedding decisions. They know everything, super friendly, incredibly helpful. I would definitely recommend them. Also, they had a nice payment plan that helped us out a lot.

Dearest Donald,

Your review brought s big smiles to our faces! We thank you most sincerely for taking the time to write us such a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and Chartavia. Your gentlemanly nature stood out in a way that was so noticeable. Your attentiveness towards Chartavia, your mom, your groomsmen (best groomsmen ever by the way!!!!) did not go unnoticed.
    Our wish for you and Chartavia is for happiness always! We hope you all keep in touch:)
  • Chartavia
    Chartavia F. Married on 03/21/2021

Wonderful experience!

Loved working with this mother and daughter team! They are so professional and still so friendly and easy to work with. Our wedding was perfect thanks to them! I would highly recommend!

Dearest Chartavia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It truly was an honor and a pleasure getting to know both you and Donald - and now your facilities too! Please keep in touch!!! And thank you for everything you and Donald have done in your professions on the front lines during COVID-19. You are so appreciated!!!

Amie F. Married on 02/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Blissful Weddings truly made our wedding blissful

Anne and Elizabeth Ford are a dynamic duo - very professional, calming, organized, and have great attention to detail. We highly recommend them!

Dearest Amie & Jim,

Thank you for choosing us to help plan and coordinate your very special day! Even with all of the COVID-19 obstacles and resets; your wedding at The Bahia was so beautiful and enjoyable for all!
    Enjoy your honeymoon and please keep in touch!

Blissful Weddings & Co.