Blissful Weddings and Co. Reviews

64 | El Cajon, CA

64 Reviews for Blissful Weddings and Co.

• Audra

Audra S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Simply the Best!

I have used Blissful Weddings for my daughter and most recently my son's wedding. If you are looking for Professionals then look no further than Anne and Elizabeth. They know what they are doing. They always start by LISTENING to the concept the Bride and Groom have envisioned. They help make that vision a reality. They did this for both my children....each wanted completely different Wedding Themes. I love the way they assisted in every aspect. They thought of things we would never have, that added so much personal touches and made it so special. They stayed in contact throughout the process. The day before and the day of were there for us. They work tirelessly to make sure everything goes smoothly and honestly took the stress off of me. I have 1 more son and when he does decide to marry, it will be a no brainer. I will call Blissful Weddings (Anne and Elizabeth). They aren't just our families wedding planners they have become like family and very special friends!
    Thank you Anne and Elizabeth. We love you!

The pictures don't do the venue and hard work justice...we haven't received the professional pics back..these are just a few we took.

Sent on 06/30/2021

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We are so pleased to have been your “repeat” wedding planning & coordinating team! We have so enjoyed working with you and your family on both weddings! The conclusions of the weddings are always bittersweet - in that we don’t get to see you all as often anymore. But we are looking forward to Dillons wedding!!!!!
    Thank you for your beautiful review!
  • Sabrina

Sabrina N. · Married on 06/03/2021

Enthusiastic, creative, experienced

Anyone who has tried to plan an elaborate event starts to see all the ways things could go wrong. Our wedding day was perfectly smooth, in large part thanks to this mother-daughter team! Elizabeth can do calligraphy and they are great on their feet. Regular friendly check-ins and meetings ahead. They have a bunch of vendors you can use in their list, but are happy to work with any you choose too.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We feel so honored to have been able to help you and Brian with your wedding. There wasn't a dry eye amongst your guests; as you and Brian recited your vows on such a beautiful day at the Bahia. You two are truly an inspiration to all - your devotion and support of one another is unsurpassed. We wish you many, many days of happiness and many, many years of married bliss!
  • Chartavia

Chartavia F. · Married on 03/21/2021

Wonderful experience!

Loved working with this mother and daughter team! They are so professional and still so friendly and easy to work with. Our wedding was perfect thanks to them! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/22/2021

Dearest Chartavia,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It truly was an honor and a pleasure getting to know both you and Donald - and now your facilities too! Please keep in touch!!! And thank you for everything you and Donald have done in your professions on the front lines during COVID-19. You are so appreciated!!!

• Donald

Donald D. · Married on 03/21/2021

Amazing Team

When I first met them both, I told them I had no idea what I was doing and they took me right under their wing and helped me make decisions. Great team that helped me and my now wife with a lot of difficult wedding decisions. They know everything, super friendly, incredibly helpful. I would definitely recommend them. Also, they had a nice payment plan that helped us out a lot.

Sent on 03/29/2021

Dearest Donald,

Your review brought s big smiles to our faces! We thank you most sincerely for taking the time to write us such a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you and Chartavia. Your gentlemanly nature stood out in a way that was so noticeable. Your attentiveness towards Chartavia, your mom, your groomsmen (best groomsmen ever by the way!!!!) did not go unnoticed.
    Our wish for you and Chartavia is for happiness always! We hope you all keep in touch:)

Amie F. · Married on 02/11/2021

Blissful Weddings truly made our wedding blissful

Anne and Elizabeth Ford are a dynamic duo - very professional, calming, organized, and have great attention to detail. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Dearest Amie & Jim,

Thank you for choosing us to help plan and coordinate your very special day! Even with all of the COVID-19 obstacles and resets; your wedding at The Bahia was so beautiful and enjoyable for all!
    Enjoy your honeymoon and please keep in touch!

• Emily

Emily M. · Married on 02/11/2021

Truly Blissful

I had a great privilege to be able to witness and be apart of the way these ladies work! They care so much about what they do and make sure every couple gets the wedding of their dreams, down to every detail. Not only that, they are just a pleasure to be around and to talk with throughout the whole process.

Sent on 12/29/2020

Dearest Emily,

Thank you for your kind review. It is wonderful to know that what we strive to portray as a business; is easy for our clients to recognize and see. Wishing you the very best!

• Jessica

Jessica E. · Married on 12/11/2020

Beyond Amazing!

I cannot say enough how amazing Anne and Elizabeth are! I would give them 100 stars if I could. When my original wedding in Jamaica was canceled due to COVID, they helped me pull off the dreamiest and most wonderful wedding in my backyard. They are kind, helpful, and extremely talented, and I owe them so much gratitude for giving us the most beautiful wedding I could imagine. They also recommended the absolute best vendors! The vendors we chose for the wedding (florist, caterer, bartender, etc) went beyond my expectations. Not only that, but Elizabeth created the most stunning Welcome sign and Bar sign for our wedding- she’s so talented! They are the best team!!!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Dearest Jessica,

You are so sweet - and such an outstanding young lady! It was such an honor to work with you. You did have the most amazing wedding in these extraordinary times! To be able to be a part of such a magical gathering of you both, your friends and family was priceless:) Probably our favorite part of the evening was the look on your face as you entered the backyard. Priceless! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your family. We wish you and Darin a lifetime of happiness always, and look forward to hearing from you and catching up.

Shandise C. · Married on 12/11/2020

Magical, intimate, loving, fun, laughs, dancing

If you are getting married, check out Blissful Wedding Co. A Mom-Daughter duo that are amazing! Check out some of their past wedding photos to see what they do! They are so talented and they will create your dream wedding!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Dearest Shandise,

You are so sweet-and thank you so much for the awesome review and recommendation! Looking forward to working together very soon, and Happy New Year!!!!

Blissful Weddings & Co,

Amie F. · Married on 11/14/2020

Outstanding!

Anne and Elizabeth Ford are a dynamic duo. They are professional, competent, caring, engaged, and well organized - all of the qualities you want and need in a wedding planner. And with Blissful Weddings, you get two planners.

Sent on 11/19/2020

Dearest Amie,

You are amazing! Such fun getting to know you and working together with you. Even with all of the COVID-19 restrictions and challenges - your rehearsal and wedding were flawless! Looking forward to keeping in touch and hearing all about your honeymoon road trip! Be safe and enjoy!!!

Cindy E. · Married on 11/12/2020

Phenomenal

As the mother of the bride and the stress of changing the wedding date 3 times due to the current situation in 2020, this mother/daughter duo was the best thing that could have happened to my daughter. They were just delightful, engaging and saw the vision that we thought could not happen in less than 90 days. Anne and Elizabeth made sure to answer all of our concerns, recomend such fabulous vendors and handled everything for us the day of the wedding. EVERYTHING went of without a hitch and as the MOB, I cannot ever put into words how truly grateful I am for all of their hard work, kind words and dedication to making this a magical day. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator in San Diego be sure to speak with them before talking to anyone else! You will not regret it. Thank you Blissful Weddings!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Dearest Cindy,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We were so honored to help make your dreams come true for your daughters wedding. It was so great getting to know you and working with you - even though it was from thousands of miles away:). Once we all got to meet in person it was even more delightful! Who needs Jamaica when you can have the Pacific Ocean as a wedding backdrop and such an amazing transformation (of a backyard) into such a magical reception event!!! We are beyond satisfied that the everything went so well; and of course that everyone present were so pleased:)

Looking forward to making more memories with you all. GO BUCKEYES - OH ...... IO!!!!!!

• Kristy

Cody · Married on 10/10/2020

Planner for best friend’s daughters wedding

They are a delight to work with. Very creative for any type of venue and very well organized. Communication was timely & clear and wedding was executed beautifully!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We miss you already Kristy! Such a pleasure and an honor getting to know you and working together on the bar service for Haley & Christian's wedding. We thank you for the wonderful review and hope to keep in touch:) Love and Hugs!

Daniel · Married on 10/01/2020

Amazing Team To Work With!

Blissful Weddings & Co. - Reliable, Professional, Organized, Calm, Supportive, Cheerful, Affordable, Energetic! Love working with Anne & Elizabeth

Sent on 10/27/2020

Hi Daniel,

It was such a pleasure working with you! Thank you for the wonderful review. Wishing you beautiful days and happiness always!

Debbie G. · Married on 09/04/2020

Best Planner Very!!!❤️❤️❤️

I had the pleasure of being in attendance of a beautiful wedding in Temecula; that Anne & Elizabeth of Blissful Weddings & Co. were the wedding and event planners. Not only were the couple gorgeous! But the venue and the food outstanding!
    The professionalism and skill that Anne & Elizabeth displayed throughout the evening was amazing. Everything ran so smoothly and all the guests were so happy in spite of 110’ degree heat in the Temecula Valley.
    Blissful Weddings & Co. we’re nothing short of amazing!

Debbie G.
    Temecula, Ca

Sent on 10/27/2020

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. The wedding was beautiful-and the food exceptional! We are so glad you enjoyed yourself.

Shane · Married on 09/04/2020

The best experience I can ask for!!

Talk about a party! Wedding in Temecula a few weeks ago......awesome Italian food, great music, great service and all because Anne & Elizabeth of Blissful Weddings & Co. even during these Covid times-they had their masks on, their gloves on and were able to direct guests attend to any needs or concerns in a professional and efficient way.
    Great work Blissful Weddings!
    My hats off to you both!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Dearest Shane,

It was a wonderful party! We are so glad you enjoyed yourself and enjoyed the fabulous food, music and our services. We look forward to seeing you at your group's next upcoming wedding!

Travis · Married on 09/04/2020

What a blast!!

A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending a Temecula wedding. First thing I noticed was how organized everything was. Second thing I noticed is how happy everyone was. Third thing I noticed was how delicious the food was. And last but not least the fourth thing I noticed was two ladies dressed in black (that I later asked and was told were the wedding planners) working their tails off! They were amazing! I don’t know how they handle all the details so beautifully with smiles on their faces.
    Have got their card for my friends upcoming wedding and they have already started booking vendors for them!! Hope they have the same delicious food. It was awesome!!!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Thank you Travis for such a nice review. It was a super fun wedding and the food service vendor was indeed incredible in presentation and taste! Feel free to pass our card along to any of your family or friends looking for our services.

Andrew · Married on 05/20/2020

What a delight!

Have had the pleasure of working with Blissful Weddings & Co. many times. Amazing mother/daughter team! Always very attentive to all guests and vendors. Always checking to make sure all is running smoothly-makes such a huge difference.

Great job BWCO! Can’t wait to work together again!

Andrew

Sent on 11/22/2020

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

We love working with you too! Thank you for the kind review. Looking forward to working again very soon!

Jessica D. · Married on 04/09/2020

Do yourself a favor and book Anne and Elizabeth

Anne and Elizabeth were the Best Month/ Day Of coordinators! They did not only help so much with all of our changes due to COVID but were more than "Just month of or Day of ." They made my husband and I's dream come true. I am beyond happy with our choice to use them for our special day.

Sent on 09/13/2020

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We so enjoyed working with you and getting to know you:) When life gives us lemons - we squeeze extra hard to get delicious lemonade! Nothing could stop your union from happening, and it do so beautifully!! Congratulations and a lifetime of happiness to you both:)!

Tara U. · Married on 10/19/2019

Best decision we made!

Stop looking and book Blissful Weddings & Co!

Seriously, my husband and I are so thankful we chose to work with Anne and Elizabeth. They are SOOO helpful and absolutely a pleasure to work with. They truly want what you want and work tirelessly to make your dream wedding come true! They are professional and very much experienced with everything that has to do with weddings. They offer the best advice and are there when you have a melt down. About 3 months before my wedding, my makeup artist bailed on me! Anne and Elizabeth were there one phone call away to search for other makeup artist and ease your stress!

The day of our wedding, they made my Hawaiian Wedding vision COME TRUE! It just about brought tears to my eyes. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in every way thanks to Anne and Elizabeth.

A lot of people seem to think they don't need a wedding planner. This absolutely untrue. I am SOO thankful I chose to get a wedding planner and I cannot thank them enough. I don't know how I could have planned our wedding without them! I also love the fact that they are a mom and daughter team. They are very professional and they are definitely a vendor who you can trust, rely on, and have your best interest at heart. Thank you Anne and Elizabeth from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Dearest Tara & Demetrius,

We are absolutely thrilled that we could be apart of such a very special occasion. Not only were you both an absolute pleasure to work with and get to know, but the Greek/Hawaiian traditions, foods, and culture, added so much to this special occasion and we felt honored to be apart of it. Your wedding was truly one of a kind and we are so glad to have met you both!

Chelsea W. · Married on 10/05/2019

Best month-of coordinators in SD!

We are still in awe of the level of service and professionalism we received from Anne and Elizabeth, especially for their amazing price and despite the complicated nature of our wedding. We came to them with absolutely no idea what we were doing and no aesthetic vision for our wedding, and they put together something gorgeous and memorable. They made every step of the way much smoother than we expected -- and they even hooked us up with some INCREDIBLE vendors who absolutely made the day (hair/makeup, rentals, florist, etc.) -- our wedding would not have been the same without them. They are so talented, empathetic, on-point, creative, and professional. We were so lucky to find them, because a lot of stuff would have gone wrong if we didn't. Thank you, Blissful!!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Dearest Chelsea & Jeremy,

Your wedding was SO much fun!! From the gorgeous jeweled-tone florals, to your upbeat & fun first dance, and pies pies pies! Your wedding was truly so very unique and suited you both perfectly. We wish you many years of happiness and love!

• Josh

Josh P. · Married on 09/21/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Idk where to start, I know my apologies for the extremely late review! Words can’t describe how Anne and Elizabeth made myself and my wife feel. They took care of every single details, they made more that enough time for us during wedding preparation meetings, meet with our families multiple times (without hesitation) and most of all made us feel comfortable. They communications were the perfect balance of friendly reminders and don’t forget to do “X,Y,Z,” without being pushy. They worked so well with our other vendors and had others they recommended. The day of...again wow! They took care of every single detail so my wife and I could just sit back, relax, have fun and enjoy our day. They are so down to earth and are so genuine! We can’t thank you guys enough! Please do yourself a favor and book them now before your date is gone! They brought so much love to their craft is shows in their work! Hands down, they are worth double what we paid them! Thank you both again from the bottom of our hearts!

Love Always,
    Joshua & Karissa

Sent on 05/16/2021

Dearest Josh,

Thank you so much for your review! You all are the awesome ones!!! Allowing us to be a part of your dream wedding festivities was an incredible experience-so we say thank you for trusting us with your dreams, with your family and friends and with our suggestions, recommendations and expertise.

We learn something from every wedding we do. Perhaps the most poignant lesson we learned from your wedding was that chivalry is not dead! Your gentlemanly gestures towards Kara; in making sure she was taken care of, comfortable and even the specialty desserts you had made specifically for her (as a momento of special times between the two of you) was an incredible reminder and example of how someone who truly cherishes and loves their partner should be:)

We wish you all life’s best! We wish you a safe delivery and healthy new baby! And we wish to be able to keep in touch with you both always!

Love & Hugs Always,

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2019

Hire this awesome duo!

Anne and Elizabeth are an awesome mother daughter duo and they are awesome wedding day of coordinators. For the price of our package we felt they went above and beyond with their services. Much more than we expected. They really made the time to understand what kind of wedding you are having and they make great suggestions and advice. They connected us with a florist they recommended and even came to the meeting. This was super helpful and very much appreciated. The florist they recommended, 96 Flowers and 13 Stems, was also very affordable and did a great job. On the day of our wedding, they were very on top on what was going on at the moment and kept us informed. They also made sure we were okay with what guests, family members, and vendors were doing that weren't according to the plan which was very considerate. When we got to our reception venue, they together with the florist already decorated the place so nicely and it was pretty much ready to go despite having less than 2 hours to set up since the restaurant only allowed us to set up after lunch hours and on top of that we also came from a different ceremony venue location. They even stepped in and helped guests check in when my helpers did not show up on time. At the end of the night, when we were too busy tending to our guests and having fun, they were cleaning up behind the scenes and made sure everything was packed up in the cars and good to go. They also helped with sorting out final reception costs and distributed our pre-made tips to the vendors. They are so awesome and I can't reccomend them enough!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Dearest Jennifer,
    Working with you was an honor and a pleasure. You, Alan and your guests were all so welcoming and opened our eyes to wonderful cultural experiences. From learning about your Tea Ceremony, gold jewelry exchange, dress changes and The Lion Dance - everything was just so incredibly interesting and a feast for the senses! We would love to stay in touch and wish you and Alan a wonderfully happy marriage!

Erin · Married on 08/24/2019

They go BEYOND what they offer

First, please get a wedding planner because you are going to save SO much headache if you do. Second, please get this duo because they go beyond what they offer. At first I really didn't know what to expect since I only got a partial package. Just a reminder, YOU still put in ALOT of work, since it is your wedding and many choices are up to you, but they offer alot of advice, and recommendations which I used and saved so much time. There was a time where I was overwhelmed, and they called me to do a check in, and even asked if they could do regular check ins to make sure I was getting the things I needed to get done. It helped. What they truly excelled in was, the execution of the actual day because I honestly did not have ANY worries. They kept the timeline, they made sure everyone got to their seats, and best of all they kept my mom happy! Whenever my mom had a question about anything, they stepped up and solved it. Also, I did everything, that I hear most brides didn't do: I ate, I drank, I was able to meet with everyone, AND enjoy time with just my husband. Thank you Anne and Elizabeth!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Dearest Erin,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! We so enjoyed working with you and meeting your family and friends. Our greatest joy is in knowing that what we did for you was on point and so very much appreciated. Campus Pointe is such a unique venue - and custom fit for you and Brandon. You were a beautiful bride, it was a perfect event and a fitting venue for such a great couple!
    We thank you for the honor of being chosen to help you in your wedding day journey.
  • Shaina

Shaina M. · Married on 08/03/2019

Dream Wedding

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Anne and Elizabeth for our big day on August 3rd, 2019! Our wedding ceremony and reception took place at the Bahia Resort Hotel. We were so excited to work with them as they have so much experience with the venue including the Sternwheeler Boat. I was beyond grateful to work with this duo as they were so responsive to all of my requests, flexible in planning spontaneous meetings, and supportive in every aspect! On the day of the wedding, they were by our sides for every step of the way. They supported us in more ways than we could have asked for! I will truly miss working with these two as their personalities are so positive and genuine. You will not go wrong with choosing Blissful Weddings & Co.!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

Thank you Shaina for your wonderful review! You were such a beautiful bride and we are thrilled to have been a part of your very special day! We are so excited to hear all about your trip to Turkey and see pictures of your ceremony there! We wish you and Ozan a lifetime of happiness and marital bliss!
    Most sincerely always,

• Linda

Linda · Married on 06/23/2019

Above and beyond coordination!

We had the best experience working with Anne and Elizabeth! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for coordinators that will go above and beyond to make your wedding day run smoothly. While we tried to plan most of the wedding on our own, it was great to have both of them available to brainstorm ideas and put all of the pieces together. They were always very quick to respond to questions and gave honest and good advice. They also have many connections with other vendors which was very helpful! On top of their support with planning, Elizabeth also creates beautiful calligraphy signs and they have a large collection of decor items available. We had Elizabeth make our seating chart, and she was so accommodating with some last minute changes a few days before the wedding. On the day of, Elizabeth and Anne did a great job of managing the flow of events and kept us on track. We could not have done it without them! Our family and friends also had great things to say about both of them. Thank you for a great day :)

Sent on 07/07/2019

Blissful Weddings and Co.'s reply:

What a beautiful wedding Linda! Your family, friends and Kevin's team all so supportive, so loving and so genuinely happy for you both. We can't tell you what an honor it was to be able to work with you. We thank Kevin and his team (from the bottom of our hearts) for his service to our country. Every day of service his special forces team put their lives on the line to keep all of us safe. Something to never be taken for granted and always be thankful for.
    Please keep in touch! You are such a sweetheart!!! See you at Hans & Harry for streusel:)