Bliss Weddings Costa Rica Reviews

15 | Puntarenas, CR

15 Reviews for Bliss Weddings Costa Rica

Tiffany Fraser · Married on 09/11/2019

Everything I needed and more!!

I remember enjoying every moment of the wedding day and being able to be focused on having an amazing day; and it was all perfect! The fact that that is what I remember is how I know she did a phenomenal job! She was flexible leading up to the wedding which was much appreciated, she helped in identifying amazing day of accommodations, her demeanor made it for a very
    easy and enjoyable experience. She didn't HAVE TO be/do any of those things.
    Marianne didn't judge any of our unconventional ideas and made all our hopes and dreams for the day come
    to life! She focused on what was important to us and took care of the rest! It was dream wedding I never knew I wanted!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

It was such an honor to be a part of it! Thank you for your trust, I hope to see you again next year!

Sita · Married on 09/07/2019

Our minds were blown in every way possible!

We cannot say enough good things about Bliss Weddings Costa Rica! Marianne was super professional, with impeccable taste and style and amazing ability to deliver. She went above and beyond our expectations and desires and truly blew our mind on our wedding day. Do yourselves a favor and hire Marianne as you'r wedding planner and sit back and relax and let her work her magic for you. Our only regret is that we can't do it all over again!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you so much SIta! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Dave. Your taste is also sooo good, it wasnt hard for me to go with it! Lets plan an anniversary! hahahaha! one day! Will miss our emails! Hope to see you again!
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 06/30/2019

Marianne was great!

Marianne was able to problem solve and give us the most amazing wedding even when difficulties were encountered. She handled everything and provided us with great vendors.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

It was a pleasure Frances!! Thank you guys for trusting me to make it happen! :) It was a great experience, and everything worked out just perfectly!
  • linda

linda · Married on 03/03/2019

A True Gem!

Let me start off by saying hiring Bliss Weddings was the best thing I ever did! Planning a destination wedding from Virginia and never having been to Costa Rica I don't think this would have been possible at least without completely loosing my mind in the process. From the moment I reached out to her she was super responsive and felt like an instant friend. I had done a lot of research and spoken with other wedding coordinators and none of them made me feel like my wedding was my own. Marianne listened carefully, had amazing input on my ideas, and she kept me up to date on all the details, along with amazing suggestions for vendors. She is a gem to work with! Throughout the entire process all our friends and family kept asking me how I was so calm including the day of and I truly felt I had nothing to worry about, I trusted Marianne and her team would make my vision come to life and and she did exactly that and more! Our day was so perfect!!! Thank you!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Linda, you were a gem to work with! I loved your ideas from the start and your attention to detail, as myself! I couldnt be happier with the way everything looked. It was such a pleasure to finally meet you in person as well as Andrew. Best luck always!!!

Lacey · Married on 02/20/2019

Responsible and supportive

Marianne and her team were great! Marianne was very responsive and helpful in creating my dream wedding leading up to the big day. I am not a planner nor did I really have any solid ideas but she helped me and keep things simple for me. She also tried to help me cut costs as much as possible but also educated me on what the costs and items would provide for the big day. I was very happy I went with Marianne as my day was perfect and stress free!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you Lacey! I had so much fun with you and your family and friends on your wedding day! Thank you for trusting us and allowing me and my team to be there!
  • Patty

Patty Spath · Married on 11/22/2018

She made our wedding dreams come true!

Marianne and her team are amazing!
    Planning a destination wedding is very challenging and because of that I appreciated Marianne's knowledge, she helped us not just with specific wedding stuff but with finding hotels, chefs, activities and places to go for our wedding guest. Marianne was super helpful and responsive via phone and email. Making sure all the vendors had what they needed, answering questions, making time lines and giving great ideas for all the details. The day of the wedding she made sure I had nothing to worry about. She is so cool and friendly I secretly want her to be my friend! lol

Sent on 11/27/2018

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Patty, that is so sweet! You definitely have a friend here!!! I will miss our messages and calls. Keep in touch!
    It was such a pleasure to finally meet you, Andrew and all your family and friends. Pura Vida!

Tawny · Married on 09/01/2018

When I reached out to Marianne at Bliss Weddings, I was able to send along my wedding vision and inspiration. I had NO clue what rentals, vendors, food, etc. cost. My husband and I KNEW we wanted to have our wedding in Santa Teresa but given the wedding size, didn’t really know it was even possible! Marianne helped us narrow down the wedding venue given our budget and wedding vision. She also provided a list of local vendors, their site information and possible pricing we could review and choose our favorites for the special day. During the planning process, Marianne was readily available and very responsive if ever we had questions. She was also SO ORGANIZED, providing updated budget and day of planning sheets any time we made important changes. Marianne has a beautiful, creative vision and executed the wedding day PERFECTLY! Marianne met with us the day before the big day and we went over all decor, timeline, locations, etc. Throughout the wedding morning & early afternoon, I could see Marianne and the Bliss Wedding team set up the ceremony & reception. Needless to say, I was worry free and relaxed, enjoyed brunch with my friends after an amazing yoga session! When I was about thirty minutes out from walking down the aisle, I realized that one of the anklets I was planning on wearing in the sand was broken; these anklets were my main option and were used as “heels”! Marianne quickly used the wire from our Champagne bottle cap and jimmy rigged the anklet together! From start to finish, Marianne was simply BEST. My wedding visions were brought to life thanks to her flawless execution. She truly understood my wishes and wedding style. The decor design was absolutely gorgeous!!!!! The chalkboard designs were unreal, PERFECT! Our indicator signs went perfectly with the colors and wedding vibe, custom made by Marianne! Literally, I couldn’t have imagined my day more PERFECT. I highly recommend Bliss for any Costa Rica based wedding and/or event!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Tawny that is so nice of you! I have a huge smile on my face right now after reading your review! The whole anklet situation... hahahah!.. you never know what champagne can do for you! ;)
    It was a honor to be a part of it! Thank you for your trust in me!

Thayer · Married on 04/24/2018

We could not have had such an incredible destination wedding without Marianne's help.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you Thayer! Such a pleasure to have been part of your day!

Jon · Married on 03/21/2018

Marianne and her team made planning a wedding abroad and the wedding itself a seamless and unforgettable experience!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2018

Marianne of Bliss weddings put together the wedding of our dreams! She made this whole experience so easy and enjoyable! She nailed our exact vision and made it come to life...but even better than what we could've ever imagined! She blew us all away! Her attention to detail and love for what she does cannot be matched. She is truly the best at what she does and will provide a list of vendors to choose from, that mirror her dedication in making your day an unforgettable one. If I could do it all over again, I would NOT change one single thing!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words Nikki! I loved every minute of our planning and the end result was fabulous! You made an amazing bride!!

constanza · Married on 12/04/2017

We had the best experience with Bliss Weddings. Marianne is beyond professional and helpful in every matter.
    Our wedding was more beautiful that we could ever imagine and everything was planned to perfection.
    We give Bliss weddings our highest recommendation, they will go above and beyond your expectations for your dream wedding.
    Thank you so much Marianne and Bliss weddings for a magical experience!!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Thank you so much Cota!!!! You guys were the best!!! Much love

Deana · Married on 04/16/2016

Marianne and her team were excellent. They exceeded our expectations and worked with us to make sure our special day was special. It was magical. It was perfect. Highly recommend Bliss!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Annette Fischel · Married on 06/21/2015

My perfect wedding!

Marianne and the entire team of Bliss Weddings are amazing professionals. I was not sure as to what I wanted for my wedding, but with Marianne’s help and advice it all came together to be the perfect event. She has an amazing eye for detail, and making your event unique. I could not recommend her more!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

Aaah! my beautiful sister! Yes, I planned my sister's wedding, and it was great! Thank you Annette for your sweet words, thank you for trusting me! Much love!

Katie Caswell · Married on 01/16/2019

Wedding Planner

We decided to have a small wedding in Costa Rica to be attended by a small number of people, only a few weeks ahead. Using our initial thoughts Marianne was able to help plan the whole event for us (providing many options) and take away all stress - including food, style, make-up, lights, music, officiator, photographer, cake etc etc. It was beautiful!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Bliss Weddings Costa Rica's reply:

It was lovely to meet you and your parents as well. What an intimate and romantic evening. Thank you fro allowing us to help you on your day!