Bliss Productions Reviews

45 | San Clemente, CA

45 Reviews for Bliss Productions

45 Bliss Productions Reviews

Raychel Kimbrough · Married on 10/14/2018

The best wedding planners!!

We hired Katie and Bliss Productions to plan our wedding in October 2018 and they were absolutely fabulous!! I cannot say enough kind words! I started out having no idea what I wanted, mostly just a mish-mash of Pinterest pictures in my head. They led me to the most beautiful venue, The Villa, and I am forever thankful. I also used their referrals for the florist and photographer. Katie helped me every step of the way and was always available to me. She would send me different options for rentals (tables, chairs, linens, etc.) and would work with me until I made a decision. She even helped with tiny details like ribbons to wrap the napkins in. I can thank Katie for helping me keep my sanity during my wedding planning time! The wedding was absolutely everything I ever dreamed of, down to every last detail. I can never thank Katie and Bliss Productions enough for their help, expertise and kindness! You are in good hands with these ladies!! :)

• Carolyn

Carolyn Parma · Married on 09/21/2018

Simply Amazing!

My husband and I got married in an Indian-Christian ceremony in Newport Beach, California on September 21, 2018 at the Pelican Hill Resort. We used the services of Bliss Productions, owned by Lindsay Wiggins. Let me tell you, this amazing wedding planner and her team are worth their weight in gold!

During our wedding planning, we lived in Michigan and needed the help of a wedding planner to plan a wedding from across the country. We researched wedding planners in the OC area, and from the very first phone call with Lindsay, I just felt like she just ‘got me’ and my vision, even throwing out cool ideas and possibilities even from the very first phone call (which I loved and was so impressed)! Additionally, Lindsay and her team are some of the sweetest people we had ever met. They were more than willing to bend over backwards for their clients, and Lindsay and her team truly make you feel like they care about making your big day special!

Working with Lindsay was incredibly easy. You get that one-of-a-kind boutique service that is extremely personalized. Lindsay and her team were always available for calls, even with the big difference in time zones, and responded to emails in a timely manner- many times even within an hour or two. Bliss Productions has many contacts in and around orange county, whether it be for venues or vendors, so we felt like we always had a lot of options. Their recommendations were always on-point, with vendors who were well-known and with excellent reviews. If something was out of our price range she would either negotiate, or look elsewhere, often coming up with even better plans or designs. Also, I really appreciated Lindsay’s organization. My husband and I have extremely busy work schedules, so it was great that she was able to keep us on top of deadlines.

Throughout the wedding day, Lindsay and her team stayed behind the scenes but were always near-by in case of any questions or problems. She was busy coordinating music, food, photography etc. to ensure a seamless day. Lindsay is extremely professional, courteous, and polite with an awesome sense of humor.

It is apparent that Lindsay loves her job, because it shows through in her beautiful work. I’ve never seen such attention to detail. Bliss Productions really outdid themselves. I felt like my wedding was nothing like anyone else had ever seen, and I loved that it was so personalized and unique. Lindsay and her team were able to make my wedding day even more beautiful and fabulous than I had imagined in my head. My husband, myself, and all our guests said they'd never seen anything so amazing!! Bliss Productions made our wedding the most magical day of our lives. If anyone is planning on getting married in or around orange county, you will not go wrong with hiring Bliss Productions!

Bliss Productions 1
    Bliss Productions 2
    Bliss Productions 3
    Bliss Productions 4
    Bliss Productions 5
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 09/08/2018

Love Lindsay & Katie!

We adore working with Lindsay & Katie! As a fellow vendor in the wedding industry, we are very aware of all the hard work and details leading up to a wedding day and we are beyond appreciative of their organization. I've always seen prompt responses and every time we meet a bride of theirs, they are happy with their experience. We would absolutely recommend Bliss Productions to execute and organize your big day! Whether you are hands on or need someone to fully take the planning off your plate, they will take great care.

Jelene · Married on 08/18/2018

I found Bliss Productions on The Knot.
    When I spoke to Lindsay over the phone she already sounded heart warming and welcoming over the phone, like she really enjoyed doing her job.
    We booked her without meeting her in person or video chat, that's how confident I was in choosing her as my wedding planner.
    It wasnt until a few months before the wedding when I had my food tasting with the venue did I get to meet her in person and she was all smiles and genuinely happy for me.
    My mom was complaining why I wasted so much money on hiring a full wedding planner when she could just help me instead. I knew if I got my mom or relative involved we would fight, I rather have a wedding professional whose been in the industry that knows what their doing and Lindsay did not disappoint.
    Lindsay and her team brought my vision to life, after several revisions on my timeline, and vision board her and her team were patient in executing the perfect wedding that I wanted.
    She helped me find the DJ, florist, and venue and all of these vendors were amazing.
    She was there for me when I was having some problems with my family leading up to the wedding and she was there for me for guidance and like an older sister to lean on.
    Oh the day of the wedding her and her team put together an amazing wedding for me stress free and she even help me during my outfit changes for the bride and groom, and father daughter dance. She took care of me the whole night of the wedding and helped my family load all my personal belongings after the wedding.
    It wasnt until the day of the wedding did I finally prove to my mom that hiring Bliss Productions was worth it. I had to step back for a moment while I was dancing on the dance floor to fully enjoy the whole night of my wedding, my guests were happy, my dinner tables looked amazing, and the DJ put on a good show.

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Bliss Productions 6
    Bliss Productions 7
    Bliss Productions 8

Bliss Productions's reply:

Hi Jelene, Thank you so so much for the sweet and kind words. It truly was such a pleasure working with you, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I really appreciate your heartfelt review, and the time that you put into it, Thank you again Jelene, and I am so happy for you and Ray. You are awesome. Love, Lindsay

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Lindsay and Katie were absolutely flawless to work with. I am extremely picky and very hands on and the type to always be nervous in making sure everything is perfect down to the smallest detail. They totally crushed it out the ball park and alleviated all stress I had. They were able to execute my vision better than I had envisioned myself. I would like to think I have great taste in pairing things and even things they suggested that I was initially unsure about ended up looking spectacular. Anytime I had any question, either of the two responded within hours if not minutes. They also always called to make sure I was comfortable with the details and plans. Even things that we were panicking about two days before, they were doing everything they could to help.

Come day of, I’m not joking when I say this, my jaw dropped when I saw all of the decor and everything come together. I was shocked. I’m very hard to please and being a blogger, i expected everything to be picture perfect. I was so overwhelmed with joy and happiness that I had to excuse myself from the dance floor while we were dancing to take it all in. I remember walking to the corner and looking up and around at everything just smiling and feeling soo happy/content/satisfied. Again, I’m not joking when I say that it takes a lot to please me. I’ve never been so shook off something ever in my entire life. I don’t ever get mushy or fantasize (I’m a super realistic, practical, outlook kind of girl) and I said to myself... “I literally feel like Cinderella right now. I feel like a princess.” I don’t think those words will ever come out my mouth ever again nor did I ever think anything was ever capable of making me utter those words to myself to begin with.

Lindsay is amazing at what she does and she was like a second fairy wedding mother to me during this process. I highly recommend her cause she and her team really know what they’re doing.

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

It has been weeks since our wedding and not a day goes by that we don't remark how absolutely wonderful, fun, perfect, and smooth our special day was! None of it would have been possible without nearly a year's worth of Lindsay's continual hard work. Aptly named Bliss Productions, Lindsay Wiggins made our day and our overall wedding experience incredibly blissful. The prospect of planning a 175+ person wedding at a private residence in the midst of a long distance relationship with my then fiancé, two new jobs, a cross-state move, and very busy professional lives of all involved was enough to reduce my family and I to panic. Lindsay served as equal parts visionary, designer, project manager, and cheerleader. Her ability to translate our ideas and wishes into a vision was endlessly impressive and her continual excitement regarding all things important to us reaffirmed our decision to hire her as a planner time and time again.

Her ability to break down the daunting task of planning a wedding into bite-sized pieces made the whole process that much more fun, enjoyable, and meaningful. Lindsay would feed us one decision at a time - thoughtfully recommending vendors, designs, and methodologies that matched our wishes. Absolutely understanding and patient with our busy schedules, as well as providing gentle reminders when we fell radio silent, she kept us on track and always moving forward. Her regularly scheduled calls always made us feel better and not only served to advance the planning process, but was an opportunity to catch up on life and become closer. Lindsay became so much a part of our lives and cared so much for us that we knew she would do everything to make our day special and meaningful - which she absolutely did!

Meg · Married on 08/19/2017

Working with Bliss Productions was seamless. From initial consultation until the last rental was loaded on the truck, Bliss made sure our wedding was organized, relaxed, fun, and beautiful.

Lindsay’s excitement and experience planning events is self-evident. Her staff are equally as energetic, and open. In all our communication prior to the wedding, I felt acknowledged and heard. They made the planning process easy. Her communication with vendors ensured that everyone that participated in the event was knowledgable about our expectations. Bliss balanced my vision of the event with their input and ideas to make the day truly spectacular.

Bliss planned most of my rentals, and I am thankful I had their help in the process. It was so helpful for Bliss to provide options that matched our style and theme. They provided input when needed, and allowed us to make choices when we wanted. I was the perfect balance of support and freedom. Esthetically, our wedding could not have been more perfect, and that was in large part due to Bliss Productions.

The day of the wedding, Lindsay ensured that we could relax. She had organized and discussed all of the details beforehand, so the only surprises were good ones. During our wedding, Bliss made sure that it flowed smoothly. The Bliss team worked so hard to ensure our wedding was perfect. With the planning and coordination of Bliss Productions, our wedding day exceeded our expectations. We are so grateful for all their hard work!

Maddie · Married on 08/18/2017

Hands down, best wedding planner ever! Lindsay is such a charismatic, attentive, and AMAZING person. From day one, she responded back to my inquiry in no time! From there, we met plenty of times and exchanged countless e-mails and phone calls. She and the Bliss team always made me feel as though I was in really good hands. Through every change (there are always so many) from the décor and rentals, to the timeline and every other detail, they were so organized and made it look easy! Lindsay is very caring and will go the extra mile to make sure your day goes how YOU imagined. Our wedding day was more than we could have asked for, it was BLISSful! My family was still talking about Lindsay days after because they were so impressed! I highly recommend Lindsay to any of you looking for an experienced planner that is a joy to work with!

McCall · Married on 08/11/2017

Lindsay and her team are phenomenal! They provided a hassle and stress-free wedding planning and coordination through organizing all the details and time management of the venue, bridal party, vendors, guests, etc. Lindsay was able to help make my ideas come to life on our special day. She was there for us every step of the way. Very detailed, organized and puts her own ideas to truly make it happen. Very resourceful. She not only helped design the perfect wedding, she saved it as well! We ended up having to change venues two weeks prior to our wedding date when the venue didn't do as promised. Lindsay was able to get us upgraded to one of the most amazing venues in Southern California last minute at no extra cost!

I can't thank her enough for all her hard work and dedication to make sure everything ran smooth throughout the planning and the day of our wedding. It was a dream come true due to all her efforts! Couldn't have done it without her and the team.

Highly recommended.

Ana · Married on 05/28/2017

Lindsay was great in making my vision come true. I was not great at putting into words what I wanted but she worked with me to make it a reality. The day of she and Katie arrived and they immediately went to work. I didn't have to stress about a thing. After the wedding people asked me what was the one thing that went wrong (because apparently something is supposed to go wrong) but I couldn't think of a single thing. If it did Lindsay handled it quietly and quickly so I never even knew. I could not imagine my day without her there! Thank you so much!

lyndsey · Married on 10/09/2016

I knew when I planned to have a wedding in Malibu while living in Texas that I would need a local planner to help me. After my first conversation with Lindsay, I was confident that my wedding was in good hands. She understood and supported my vision, budget, and expectations. As the planning progressed, my job became very demanding, and I had little time to do anything wedding related. Praise God that I had Lindsay! She took care of all of the details but still kept me informed and included. I can say without hesitation that I was not stressed for one minute during our ~7 months of planning, including the couple of weeks leading up to the big day.

In my wildest dreams I could not imagine the beauty and detail of my wedding day. The second that I walked in to the venue I knew that I made the right decision when I hired Bliss Productions. The small details that Lindsay dreamed up were executed perfectly. Her talents do not stop at planning- she truly is a designer. If I had a dollar for every person who said that my wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to I could afford to have another wedding (HA!). Not only was it beautiful, but I never had to worry about a thing on the big day. Lindsay took care of everything, which allowed me to enjoy every second of our day. Our stress free wedding day was truly a blessing!

Lindsay is not only talented, but also a pleasure to work with. She is sweet, responsive, honest, and organized. She was also great about giving her professional opinion during the planning process which I appreciated as someone who had never planned a wedding. A piece of advice- LISTEN TO LINDS- she knows what she's doing.

Thank you to Lindsay and Bliss Productions for planning and executing the most magical day of our lives!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Bliss Productions's reply:

Thank you Lyndsey! I had such a blast working with you throughout the entire process. Your down to earth southern charm meets CA wedding is one of my favorites. You are truly such a gem.

laurie · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I chose Lindsay at Bliss Productions to be our wedding planner and we could not have been happier with our choice! Throughout the whole process- Lindsay was so easy to communicate with and always quick to reply. I am very artistic and rather particular when it comes to design- and I knew with Lindsay’s incredible work background- I could put all my trust in her and never have to worry! She understood the vision/look/feel/vibe I was dreaming of for on my wedding and she hit the nail on the head with everything from table design to florals to the most intricate details. Any one she refers you to for photography, calligraphy, cake~ they are all the best in the business, so she is also quite a great resource for the vendors which makes your life easier! Lindsay is amazing at putting it all together and making it flawless! She made the day of the wedding totally stress free for me so I could actually ENJOY and have fun at my own wedding- which is rare it seems! Thank you so much Lindsay for all you did to make the most important day of our lives the best!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Bliss Productions's reply:

Thank you Laurie! We could not have asked for a more perfect nautical themed wedding with such a beautiful and sweet bride!
  • Y

Yliana · Married on 09/17/2016

I wanted to thank BLISS PRODUCTIONS from the bottom of my heart for being absolutely AMAZING to work with! From the moment I talked with Lindsay and met her in person, she was so extremely organized. I appreciated that she took the time to ask why I liked certain things and genuinely wanted to know and feel the ambiance of what we wanted to create for our wedding day. Her flexibility with my crazy schedule was so relieving.

Her involvement added to the overall magical feeling that was felt by everyone including ourselves. Our wish was that our guests feel the magical love that exists in our lives and they did starting from the pre-ceremony gatherings, the beautiful ceremony, the breathtaking and spectacular reception, and the intimacy of the live country band captured 100% of what we wanted. Our collective vision came alive with all the details - everything was beautiful! Lindsay helped me honor those attending as well as those who have passed on. The fuchsia roses throughout captured my grandmother's love for roses. She passed two weeks prior to our wedding, the dinnerware and blush glasses captured my late Mother-in-Laws joy of formal and classy dinners, the country blend along with the live country band captured my husbands love of country music. She captured 100% of what I wanted to give us the ambiance of love, country and romance all blended together with class. Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed everything and how unforgettable the wedding was, especially being serenaded by a live country band.

I suppose the 90k other people who "liked" the reception and ceremony videos (pre-ceremony) on Instagram also enjoyed her creation.

I plan to call BLISS PRODUCTIONS again for all my future events!

PS: Her wedding planning fee was very reasonable for all the hard work she put forth, specially dealing with all the crazy details of large country band.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Bliss Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ana! It was truly such a blessing to be able to get to know you and be a part of your special day! I think about you all the time. There was so much love and joy surrounding us, it truly was a magical day.

Cheryl · Married on 07/15/2016

had my wedding at the Montage Laguna Beach and Lindsay helped my plan the perfect wedding. Every detail went off amazingly. She understood I did not want the traditional wedding and came up with fun and different ideas to make it more of a party than a wedding reception which is exactly what I wanted. She was also amazing at staying within a budget and still getting everything we wanted.

We could not have pulled off this wedding without her!

It would take a wordsmith of Shakespeare's talent to convey the skill and talent that Lindsay as as an event and wedding planner. With her natural talent for design she imbued our wedding with just the right fusion of beautiful, whimsical, edgy, elegant, playful, and dramatic elements. I can make no more apt comparison than that of a fairy godmother. With a flick of her wand, your dreams seamlessly and effortlessly become a reality. She takes your vision and enhances, clarifies and elevates it.

Lindsay has all the right connections and no detail is overlooked. From florists to photographers, party rentals, linens, locations, calligraphers, musicians, makeup and hair professionals, sartorial matters, and so many more facets, she brings each aspect into full play with perfect coordination and passion like the world famous conductor Gustavo Dudamel for the LA Phil, not a false note.

But more than that she is a kind, charismatic person who is a joy to work with. Her rates are extremely reasonable considering the amount of work and talent she brings. I only signed up for partial wedding planning but she went and did more than most wedding planners would have for a full wedding planning package. Simply above and beyond.

She will bring the spirit of your event through with dazzling clarity panache, and style. Choose Bliss productions if you would like an elevated event with your own personal touch. Lindsay will bring it out.

Lisa · Married on 12/19/2015

My husband and I hired Lindsay Wiggins from Bliss Productions for "month of" wedding planning. We met with her a few times before the wedding and learned how organized, dedicated, and enthusiastic she was for making our day special. She was very helpful throughout the planning. She helped to ease all of my concerns leading up to the big day and there were some very stressful moments! Thank you Lindsay for helping to make our wedding day a success!

Gina · Married on 08/16/2015

I didn't have the first clue where to start planning for my wedding. I knew the list was long and I was overwhelmed. Hiring Lindsay to coordinate for us was definitely the right choice. We only had 4 months to get everything together which didn't intimidate Lindsay at all. She just jumped right in and got the ball rolling. She had a specific and organized process by which she approached the planning, which I really appreciated because I'm not always the most organized. She met with me several times to get the big picture figured out and then was available right away with any emails, texts or calls I needed to make to her. She has lots of energy and great ideas. I tend to procrastinate so Lindsay was especially helpful in keeping me on track with what to do next. A big asset with Lindsay also are her relationships with the vendors we needed to make a beautiful wedding happen. When the planning part was done and our big day came, Lindsay really blew us away with the grand finale of bringing all the floating pieces together. She made our day run so smoothly and truly made the day fantastic. It was amazing! Lindsay, thank you so much! We will recommend you every chance we get!

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

I hired Lindsay Wiggins from Bliss Productions for “month of” wedding planning and she honestly went above and beyond what I imagined! We met several times before my wedding and after seeing how dedicated, organized and enthusiastic she was I knew the day would go flawless with her there. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process and recommended other great vendors that I loved! I explained to her early on that I really wanted the dancing part of my wedding to start as early as possible and she offered great suggestions on how to make that happen and created a time line for my wedding that was absolutely perfect! She is such a genuinely nice person and so easy to work with. She eased all of my concerns and took care of EVERYTHING that day! Lindsay is so organized and has an unparalleled attention to detail. My wedding was flawless and I owe a huge part of that success to her. Lindsay made my dream wedding a reality. I cannot recommend Bliss Productions enough, Lindsay really is the best!

Kim · Married on 06/20/2015

Thank you so very much for the exceptional job you and your suspended for Derrick in Eileen's wedding everything went so perfectly and they were so happy at their wedding. You prepared it all so well and had such a great attitude through the whole day and night. I appreciate so much how smoothly you made things for all of us. Thanks Kim.

Kathryn · Married on 06/01/2015

A "Bliss-ing in Disguise”…how Bliss Productions saved my wedding!

I had my wedding at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, CA, and I live in Salt Lake City, UT. I obviously couldn’t do it all remotely so a wedding planner was a must. Lindsay stepped in to take over my wedding planning with 3 months to go when my original planner decided to quit on me without any notice! She immediately got to work with creating inspiration boards and showing me examples of the possibilities. We communicated frequently via calls, texts, and emails. I felt completely in touch with her, and confident that she was getting things done for me. She had a way of making me feel like I was her only client and top priority. I remember it coming as a semi-shock when I followed her in Instagram and saw all the other beautiful weddings she was doing. Thinking, "how does she have the time when she’s doing my wedding full time!” :-)

She provided me with names and vendors to use for my flowers, photographer, linen rentals, etc…and with her help, I had the perfect wedding day. My flowers were the best part of my wedding (aside from marring the man of my dreams, of course ;-)), and I am still a little sad that they weren't a permanent take-away from that day. But because of the amazing photographer Lindsay found for me, Amanda McKinnon, I at least have the beautiful pictures of them!

Lindsay and her assistant were calm, professional, and so very pleasant to have at my wedding. They took care of every detail for me, guided my groom and our families to the right place at the right times, and helped keep things going at the right pace…not too rushed, not too slow. Lindsay is a lovely person with an impeccable worth ethic, and if I could have a wedding every year, I’d choose her over and over again to be my planner.

I highly recommend Bliss Productions and Lindsay Wiggins for any event that you want beautiful, happy, fun, and memorable. Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!!

Dana · Married on 05/01/2015

Have you ever met someone who instantly wasn't a stranger? Where they seem to be someone you've known all your life.... Or wish you had!? That's Lindsay Wiggins! From the first meeting I knew she was the person I wanted to work with to plan the best day of our lives... And I didn't regret it, not even for a second!

Her energy and passion for life is one of the main reasons I knew she was perfect for the job. But it was followed closely by her attention to detail, hard work, constant communication, and complete follow through. Lindsay truly made planning our wedding fun and by the time it was all said and done she felt like a close friend. She cared about my wedding at times more than I did... And because she cared so much it allowed us to truly relax and enjoy every second. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Heading into our wedding a lot of "married veterans" told me to expect at least 3 things to go wrong on the big day, and to accept that before hand so it will make it easier when it actually happens. Well folks ... If that's the norm than our wedding was an anomaly! Not a single thing was wrong. Not a pedal out of place, nothing... Not one single thing. Perfection across the board! And that would not have been possible if it wasn't for Lindsay and her team! And to think she accomplished all of this from a distance! We live in Texas and the wedding was in California. Guest came from every single corner of the globe, making it a true destination wedding, but also making it more challenging... But not for Lindsay. The distance didn't even feel like a challenge... That's how talented she is!

Lindsay - thank you from the bottom of my heart. You'll always be that someone special I think back on during the planning stages ... You are truly gifted and clearly doing exactly what you should be! We are forever grateful! Cheers to you and your team! Xoxo

Dana & Shane Mansur

Michelle · Married on 11/29/2014

We hired Lindsay as our month of wedding coordinator for our wedding that took place November 29, 2014. Right from the first meeting I knew she was going to be who I needed - someone creative, easy going, and organized. Even though she was only hired to help the month of, she was never hesitant to answer any questions I had via email or phone conferences before the month of. She had great references for other vendors as well, especially friar tux! The week of she was so calm and did everything I asked including making notes about how I wanted everything set up, taking over communication with the venue (which was the Franciscan gardens in San Juan Capistrano) and contacting all my other vendors for itinerary and insurance info. She knew my venue very well so that was a comfort. The day of she just popped in every so often with little questions and when I saw the venue completely set up, it blew my mind to see it all come to life. She checked in at all the right times and kept the wedding right on track. Everyone had an amazing time and it was seriously the best night of our lives. She also helped clean up everything and pack it away so I didn't have to worry about anything. Thank you so much Lindsay, you couldn't have done a better job!
    Michelle B

Jaclyn · Married on 07/12/2014

We can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done to make our wedding day special. Everything exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful to have such wonderful memories of such a beautiful day! Thank you for all the help and guidance with planning and executing the day perfectly. We realize it went so smoothly and without stress in large part to all your hard work. Can’t thank you enough.

Jaclyn & Brian

Carli · Married on 07/07/2014

Lindsay from Bliss Productions is an amazing event coordinator. I live in Louisiana but my wedding was in San Clemente, California. Lindsay handled everything detail of my wedding. She recommended all the vendors and was in contact with them through out the planning process. The day of the wedding, I just had to show up and everything was already done. She made our day stress free which made it easier for us to just enjoy the moment.