104 Reviews for Bliss Events Group "Award Winning Wedding DJ Services"

MC (17)
Projector (4)
Video Projection (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
87 Bliss Events Group "Award Winning Wedding DJ Services" Reviews

Very good company and outstanding Dj. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Francisco, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Sal Cortez and his team were such a blast to work with! They went above and beyond to keep our guests entertained & make sure everything ran smoothly. We HIGHLY recommend bliss beats!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

JR was our DJ at wolf lakes and let me tell you, he over delivered! I have people coming up to me asking if I have their contact information. Jr went out of his way to make sure our wedding was what we expected! I will
Use them for other events as well!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Please do yourself a favor and make sure to book DJ Sal Cortez and his Bliss Events team for your event!!! To describe Sal as a DJ does not even come close to describing the service he will provide you. He will be your DJ, MC, hype man, coordinator, counselor lol, etc all rolled into one.
Sal provided the light & sound for our wedding & reception on September 23, 2017. My wife and I were BEYOND BLESSED to have hired Sal to provide the soundtrack to one of the most important days of our lives. We met Sal & his team at the Fresno Bridal show at the beginning of the year. We left the show definitely impressed but decided to hold off and look around to see if we could get a better deal. We did find people that were cheaper but something about Sal told us to trust our gut and go with his team. Luckily for us he still had an available date and was able to fit us in.
Throughout the process Sal was always a phone call or text away to answer any questions we had and believe me we had many. He helped us with everything from coordination between vendors, creating a timeline for the day of, music choices, layout of venue, etc. It was very stressful trying to plan our event but once Sal came on board he really took the weight off our shoulders and allowed us to enjoy the process. He told us at the beginning that by hiring his team we wouldn't have to worry about coordinating the day of our event and we could sit back and really enjoy our day. He definitely kept his word and really was there to make sure our day went off without issue.
The day of our wedding is where Sal really shined! Our day went off without a hitch and that was definitely thanks to Sal. We got so many compliments with people telling us how much fun they had and how sore they were from dancing so much. I told him at the beginning the music we wanted played and come the day of we just let him do his thing and he knocked it out of the park!! Sal is the absolute best!

Profile Picture matt, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I not say about Bliss Events Group, Sal and JR? These guys are awesome....amazing and awesome! Our first meeting we talked for like 2 hours like we were long time friends....everyone that works there brings great energy and offer 1000% customer service...it was always "What can we do for You to make sure this is going to be great for You?". This isn't a job for them but their passion. And you can instantly tell when you say hi to them. Highly....highly recommended these guys for anything you do....they offer DJing, MCing, lighting, photobooths, lawn games, smiles, laughing and of course customer service....you can't teach customer service and these guys have it! Again...thanks to Bliss Events Group and the entire team for making our wedding so memorable to us and our family. Thank you!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bliss event group did our wedding in August 26 2017 they did amazing job. I highly recommend they had a time line set up it was a stress free day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely loved DJ Claudio/Bliss. Amazing service. He exceeded or exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This man, DJ Jose Arreguin, is nothing short of SPECTACULAR!! From every meeting, to the day before...and all during our wedding ceremony and reception, DJ Jose Arreguin and his team made sure that our day was perfect (sound wise) and that EVERYONE was able to not only hear everything clearly, but also enjoyed the events from start to finish. Our beach wedding was EPIC - the waves were enjoyed, and the ceremony music selections and clarity were superb...what a task that must have been to conquer!! Then, when we moved to the reception site, most of the whole wedding party and guests found themselves unable to resist getting on the dancefloor to more than one song, and many talked about how they loved that they danced all night! DJ Jose Arreguin MC'd our reception and his charismatic antics, laughter, and smooth dance skills paved the way for a night we will never forget! We loved the surprise Loteria game played at dinner, and still have fun remembering the wild and crazy moments that happened all night! Thank you SO MUCH for being a part of our "family" DJ Jose Arreguin, and for all that you did to make sure our day was one of the best days of our lives, thus far!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Jose Arreguin for any event that requires a great DJ/MC who knows what the guests want and how to TURN IT UP!!!! From all of us...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! #powerlevel9000 #washingtonwedding2017

Profile Picture Rossana, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A huge thank you to bliss events group! Claudio was amazing! Our guest can not stop talking about how great the music choices and wedding environment was! Claudio did an amazing job knowing exactly what style of music we liked! He kept us on the dance floor till the very end!! There wasn't a slow moment last night and Claudio was to thank for that. Not only was he an amazing dj but he kept us on our timeline reminding us when the toast, dinner, garter/bouquet toss were and all of our other important moments were coming up! 10/10 we will definitely be recommending bliss to everyone! My mom had even asked Claudio for business cards to pass out in her office... she was that impressed! Thank you Bliss!

Profile Picture jasmine, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

**Married on June 24, 2017 at The Falls Event Center, Fresno

We want to send our most sincerest thanks to DJ Sal for being the most fantastic MC / DJ / HYPE MAN that a Bride and Groom could ever ask for. EVER!

Sal put on an amazing program and party mix for us, and Christian and I could not be more proud to have him and the Bliss Events Group by our side to celebrate!!

There were so many moments that were just so full of emotion that many times during our reception, Christian and I had to remind ourselves to just FEEL - to not hold back - to laugh, cry, scream, jump, dance, whatever we felt inside! Sal was able to bring that out in us, and we are so grateful!

That night will be with us for the rest of our lives, and we am thrilled to have Sal's energy, talent, enthusiasm, and overall BADASS SKILL be part of the memories that will stay with us for decades to come.

What surprised us after the wedding was that Sal and his team put together two, short highlight videos on their Instagram page (@djsalcortez) that are helping us relive every single incredible moment of our night!

Thank you, Sal and the Bliss Events Group. I hope you and your team can put 'ChrisMiss in June' down in your books as one of the most LIT AF parties you have been to! Despite all the tears (from me lol), I know everyone had an amazing time, and we have you to thank for that.

May you continue to make beautiful moments for couples like Christian and I, and my your team continue to grow and have more success in the years to come. We know how hard you work, and we appreciate every bit of it.

Cheers to you!!

xoxo - Melissa & Christian Paul RRRRRRRRRamirez!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DJ!! DJ Sal was so organized and on top of everything

Profile Picture Leticia , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The team at Bliss Events is phenomenal! We wouldn't go with anyone else to handle the sound for our wedding if we could do it all over again. Their professionalism & expertise is far & beyond what we even expected. They made the whole process very effortless. Planning our wedding from a completely different city was a bit daunting, yet DJ Sal & his team made it so smooth! His responsiveness & considerate approach to all 1 billion questions & requests we'd come to him with really made a world of a difference. We are oh so happy with the sound throughout the whole day's events. Words don't do justice to how happy we are with booking these guys & there's no doubt in our minds that any other team could have done as close to as good of a job as the guys from Bliss Events! Book them if you can!

Profile Picture Victor, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We just celebrated my daughters wedding this past weekend and DJ SAL nailed it!!!!! EVERYONE had a great time and danced all night long. A BIG THANK YOU and I will use him again and again........

Richard & Kelsey Jones

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Book them! We absolutely loved Bliss Events and especially Claudio aka DJRamzz. He was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Our guests even commented on how amazing our DJ was and that he played the best music. We enjoyed that he took the time to get to know us and really understood the importance of everyone enjoying themselves at our wedding. We danced the night away...it was the best day of our lives; thanks in large part to our amazing DJ!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We hired Bliss Entertainment for our wedding in May. This was overall one of our best choices! We had DJ Claudio, he was AMAZING. Sal (owner) and Claudio were both in constant communication with us leading up to the wedding. He was super nice, professional and a great emcee! He really got the crowd going. We had a band play as well and he did a great job working with them so that they weren't "competing" for play time. They are very affordable and very worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Sal was very instrumental in making our event flow without a hitch. With his help and guidance, we were able to plan every detail of our event ahead of time. He and his staff are professional and his energy made the party memorable. He coordinated great with other vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. He kept the crowd engaged until the last song. Because of his reputation and professionalism, we switched our venue half way through our planning in order to insure that he could play at our wedding. We totally recommend his services and will use him for any future events.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From the first initial meeting to the last, these guys are awesome! I had heard really great things about them from friends and met with them immediately. I booked them over a year before my wedding, and sat down with DJ Sal and DJ Jr Perez. They were easy to talk to, professional and answered all the questions I had. I knew right away I wanted Bliss Group Events to DJ my wedding day and booked them on the spot!! One month before my wedding, I reached out to DJ Sal, and he connected me to DJ Jr Perez. DJ Jr Perez immediately reached out to me to set up a time to go over my day of timeline and details of the day. I was meticulous about my timeline and certain details I had. I did not have a day of coordinator, therefore DJ Jr Perez was the person to make sure the day went smoothly as planned. My husband and I met with him twice before our wedding. He was kind to do so, and prompt in returning all our texts/emails. DJ Jr Perez was patient, professional, easy going and funny! He is personable, and took the time to get to know my husband and I. Let me just say he was AMAZING on our wedding day! He went above and beyond!! He played all the songs we requested and the genres of music we wanted, including Hmong and other Asian songs as well. He was organized and checked in with us throughout the whole evening. When we had to change our last minute sparkler exit due to the weather, he accommodated us easily and made a suggestion for the exit, which we did with our family and friends. He had our guest dancing all night!! We had family and friends telling us how much fun they had and that our DJ was great! We are so grateful that DJ Jr Perez was apart of our day! He was our right hand man, and without him, our day would not be what it was. He has my highest recommendation and you will be pleased to have him be part of your wedding day!

Profile Picture Lydia , 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, MC

DJ Sal and his partner were simply Amazing. We first met Sal when me and my husband needed help with our song selection. We knew that day he was definitely the right choice. You can tell that his passion is Music and entertaining others. We loved how you got our guests involved and moving on the dance floor. Thank you for your services from Mr. and Mrs. Russell.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Amazing• Reliable• Ran Smoothly•Fun• Affordable the list can go on! I had no problems with them! We hired Bliss Entertainment for my wedding on march 4th 2017. We were able to book them for our wedding 2 years In advance. I'm a big planner & they made it so easy for me! They came up with a great idea for our surprise dance! Sal went beyond just playing music for my wedding. He reminded me to eat, relax and smile. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture marlene, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, Video Projection, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We couldn't have asked for a better Dj for our big day! He was amazing, upbeat, and so in tune with us throughout the day. Dj Sal met and exceeded our expectations by a far. From the planning process all the way until the last song, he was so organized, tentative, and professional while managing to make his service personable to our style. Dj Sal not only knows his music, he has an awesome personality and that is what truly makes him so unique. He conducted all the special announcements, made sure every special dance was on time, got the crowd going and kept them informed throughout our reception. One of the most memorable things that he did for us was when our guests got into the reception, our seating chart was still at the ceremony site, and instead of informing the venue staff it was needed, he ran back and got it for us. We were taken back by his kindness and positivity even through a small crisis that was not his to deal with! If you are looking for the best Dj around, look no further, it is Dj Sal!

Profile Picture Simona, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Sal was the DJ for our daughter's wedding last Oct. He did a spectacular job of keeping things moving and on schedule. As the MOB, I didn't have to think about what should come next because Sal had everything planned and organized. Since our new son-in-law's family all spoke Spanish, it was important to us to have a bilingual DJ. Sal and his assistant did a wonderful job translating everything in Spanish. He was instrumental in giving our daughter the princess wedding she always dreamed of.

Profile Picture User7693842, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked DJ Sal for my Quinceanera about 8 years ago and he was amazing. He played all kinds of music for us in both english and spanish, old skool and the latest hits. He is also such a fun down to earth guy...I cannot say enough good things about him. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5249121, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Sal to dj at our wedding last month. He was very professional. He was upbeat and was on top of everything. We would definitely recommend him!!!

Profile Picture veronica, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From the moment we met Dj Sal at a bridal expo, my bridesmaids and I all knew he stood above the rest. We were right! He was very personable and very easy to talk to about what it was I was looking for in my wedding DJ. Sal went above and beyond for my wedding day! He worked with me for all the small little nerdy details of my musical needs. All my guests raved about how amazing the company in general handled the whole day from start to finish. Sound quality was perfect in every way. He worked closely with all of my vendors as well to ensure any of their sound needs were met. Overall, I'd hire Bliss Events Group again and again without thinking twice! Thank you again for such a perfect day that went off without a single hitch!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/26/16, 1 Review