111 Reviews for Bliss Events Group "Award Winning Wedding DJ Services"

Sound/PA System (20)
Photobooth (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Disco Ball (1)
94 Bliss Events Group "Award Winning Wedding DJ Services" Reviews

Just recently got married on April 14, 2018 and my husband and I were very impressed with Claudio (DJ Ramzz)! He was always available to answer questions or to meet in person. He stuck to the schedule, played so many great songs, and kept the party alive!!! Honestly, the best choice for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Profile Picture Victoria , 3/30/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

DJ Jose was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. He made our wedding personable and fun! He kept our guests engaged and laughing. He was energetic and genuine. Amazing service! I would highly recommend Bliss Events for any occasion! ☺️

Profile Picture Oneisma, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj. Sal was amazing at my wedding really made the night come together perfect. Got the crowd going and I didnt have to worry about anything he was ontop of it all.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with bliss was great they made it easy for me and my wife. We got Claudio as our dj and he was great he kept people on the dance floor for the whole wedding.

Profile Picture Josh, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I can guarantee you that you cannot go wrong with Bliss Events Group! The whole team was super helpful during the process. They offered their help every step of the way whether it was by helping us pick out songs for certain parts of our wedding or by just giving us a good laugh when we were stressing out due to the planning. They have a great team!
Our actual DJ was Jose. He was AMAZING to say the least! He kept everyone engaged and he was making sure that everything was running smoothly. He is also a very funny guy! So funny that we had a few of our guests asking if we had hired a comedian lol he definitely made it a party and kept the crowd dancing and laughing all night. You killed it Jose!! It was definitely the best day ever!

Profile Picture Jocelin, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Very good company and outstanding Dj. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Francisco, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This review is long overdue! We initially met DJ Sal and the rest of the guys from Bliss Event Group at a wedding event. The same day we met them we knew DJ Sal and his crew were the ones we were going to choose because of their positive attitudes and their outgoing personalities. You could immediately tell that they LOVE what they do and that they were amazing at what they did. We booked them the very next day and did not regret it one bit! Leading to our wedding in October of 2017 Sal responded to any questions I had very promptly and went above and beyond. We literally did not worry one bit about anything to do with music or entertainment because we knew we were in good hands and on the day of our wedding they did not disappoint! The music was amazing and the way they kept our guests excited was so perfect! Everyone had a great time and didn't want it to end! Thank you so much DJ Sal to you and your crew, you all are amazing and Alex and I are so thankful because you helped make our wedding a night we won't forget!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Sal and his team did a fabulous job. They were very engaged and attentive to all the details within our party as well as preparation. Our event was a teen event, Sal and his team kept the party going as well as making sure everyone was included and engaged. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Carrie , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography

DJ Sal Cortez and his team were such a blast to work with! They went above and beyond to keep our guests entertained & make sure everything ran smoothly. We HIGHLY recommend bliss beats!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

JR was our DJ at wolf lakes and let me tell you, he over delivered! I have people coming up to me asking if I have their contact information. Jr went out of his way to make sure our wedding was what we expected! I will
Use them for other events as well!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Please do yourself a favor and make sure to book DJ Sal Cortez and his Bliss Events team for your event!!! To describe Sal as a DJ does not even come close to describing the service he will provide you. He will be your DJ, MC, hype man, coordinator, counselor lol, etc all rolled into one.
Sal provided the light & sound for our wedding & reception on September 23, 2017. My wife and I were BEYOND BLESSED to have hired Sal to provide the soundtrack to one of the most important days of our lives. We met Sal & his team at the Fresno Bridal show at the beginning of the year. We left the show definitely impressed but decided to hold off and look around to see if we could get a better deal. We did find people that were cheaper but something about Sal told us to trust our gut and go with his team. Luckily for us he still had an available date and was able to fit us in.
Throughout the process Sal was always a phone call or text away to answer any questions we had and believe me we had many. He helped us with everything from coordination between vendors, creating a timeline for the day of, music choices, layout of venue, etc. It was very stressful trying to plan our event but once Sal came on board he really took the weight off our shoulders and allowed us to enjoy the process. He told us at the beginning that by hiring his team we wouldn't have to worry about coordinating the day of our event and we could sit back and really enjoy our day. He definitely kept his word and really was there to make sure our day went off without issue.
The day of our wedding is where Sal really shined! Our day went off without a hitch and that was definitely thanks to Sal. We got so many compliments with people telling us how much fun they had and how sore they were from dancing so much. I told him at the beginning the music we wanted played and come the day of we just let him do his thing and he knocked it out of the park!! Sal is the absolute best!

Profile Picture matt, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I not say about Bliss Events Group, Sal and JR? These guys are awesome....amazing and awesome! Our first meeting we talked for like 2 hours like we were long time friends....everyone that works there brings great energy and offer 1000% customer service...it was always "What can we do for You to make sure this is going to be great for You?". This isn't a job for them but their passion. And you can instantly tell when you say hi to them. Highly....highly recommended these guys for anything you do....they offer DJing, MCing, lighting, photobooths, lawn games, smiles, laughing and of course customer service....you can't teach customer service and these guys have it! Again...thanks to Bliss Events Group and the entire team for making our wedding so memorable to us and our family. Thank you!

Profile Picture Matthew, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bliss event group did our wedding in August 26 2017 they did amazing job. I highly recommend they had a time line set up it was a stress free day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Absolutely loved DJ Claudio/Bliss. Amazing service. He exceeded or exceeded my expectations. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This man, DJ Jose Arreguin, is nothing short of SPECTACULAR!! From every meeting, to the day before...and all during our wedding ceremony and reception, DJ Jose Arreguin and his team made sure that our day was perfect (sound wise) and that EVERYONE was able to not only hear everything clearly, but also enjoyed the events from start to finish. Our beach wedding was EPIC - the waves were enjoyed, and the ceremony music selections and clarity were superb...what a task that must have been to conquer!! Then, when we moved to the reception site, most of the whole wedding party and guests found themselves unable to resist getting on the dancefloor to more than one song, and many talked about how they loved that they danced all night! DJ Jose Arreguin MC'd our reception and his charismatic antics, laughter, and smooth dance skills paved the way for a night we will never forget! We loved the surprise Loteria game played at dinner, and still have fun remembering the wild and crazy moments that happened all night! Thank you SO MUCH for being a part of our "family" DJ Jose Arreguin, and for all that you did to make sure our day was one of the best days of our lives, thus far!! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND DJ Jose Arreguin for any event that requires a great DJ/MC who knows what the guests want and how to TURN IT UP!!!! From all of us...Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! #powerlevel9000 #washingtonwedding2017

Profile Picture Rossana, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

A huge thank you to bliss events group! Claudio was amazing! Our guest can not stop talking about how great the music choices and wedding environment was! Claudio did an amazing job knowing exactly what style of music we liked! He kept us on the dance floor till the very end!! There wasn't a slow moment last night and Claudio was to thank for that. Not only was he an amazing dj but he kept us on our timeline reminding us when the toast, dinner, garter/bouquet toss were and all of our other important moments were coming up! 10/10 we will definitely be recommending bliss to everyone! My mom had even asked Claudio for business cards to pass out in her office... she was that impressed! Thank you Bliss!

Profile Picture jasmine, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews

**Married on June 24, 2017 at The Falls Event Center, Fresno

We want to send our most sincerest thanks to DJ Sal for being the most fantastic MC / DJ / HYPE MAN that a Bride and Groom could ever ask for. EVER!

Sal put on an amazing program and party mix for us, and Christian and I could not be more proud to have him and the Bliss Events Group by our side to celebrate!!

There were so many moments that were just so full of emotion that many times during our reception, Christian and I had to remind ourselves to just FEEL - to not hold back - to laugh, cry, scream, jump, dance, whatever we felt inside! Sal was able to bring that out in us, and we are so grateful!

That night will be with us for the rest of our lives, and we am thrilled to have Sal's energy, talent, enthusiasm, and overall BADASS SKILL be part of the memories that will stay with us for decades to come.

What surprised us after the wedding was that Sal and his team put together two, short highlight videos on their Instagram page (@djsalcortez) that are helping us relive every single incredible moment of our night!

Thank you, Sal and the Bliss Events Group. I hope you and your team can put 'ChrisMiss in June' down in your books as one of the most LIT AF parties you have been to! Despite all the tears (from me lol), I know everyone had an amazing time, and we have you to thank for that.

May you continue to make beautiful moments for couples like Christian and I, and my your team continue to grow and have more success in the years to come. We know how hard you work, and we appreciate every bit of it.

Cheers to you!!

xoxo - Melissa & Christian Paul RRRRRRRRRamirez!!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DJ!! DJ Sal was so organized and on top of everything

Profile Picture Leticia , 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The team at Bliss Events is phenomenal! We wouldn't go with anyone else to handle the sound for our wedding if we could do it all over again. Their professionalism & expertise is far & beyond what we even expected. They made the whole process very effortless. Planning our wedding from a completely different city was a bit daunting, yet DJ Sal & his team made it so smooth! His responsiveness & considerate approach to all 1 billion questions & requests we'd come to him with really made a world of a difference. We are oh so happy with the sound throughout the whole day's events. Words don't do justice to how happy we are with booking these guys & there's no doubt in our minds that any other team could have done as close to as good of a job as the guys from Bliss Events! Book them if you can!

Profile Picture Victor, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We just celebrated my daughters wedding this past weekend and DJ SAL nailed it!!!!! EVERYONE had a great time and danced all night long. A BIG THANK YOU and I will use him again and again........

Richard & Kelsey Jones

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Book them! We absolutely loved Bliss Events and especially Claudio aka DJRamzz. He was absolutely amazing from start to finish! Our guests even commented on how amazing our DJ was and that he played the best music. We enjoyed that he took the time to get to know us and really understood the importance of everyone enjoying themselves at our wedding. We danced the night away...it was the best day of our lives; thanks in large part to our amazing DJ!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

We hired Bliss Entertainment for our wedding in May. This was overall one of our best choices! We had DJ Claudio, he was AMAZING. Sal (owner) and Claudio were both in constant communication with us leading up to the wedding. He was super nice, professional and a great emcee! He really got the crowd going. We had a band play as well and he did a great job working with them so that they weren't "competing" for play time. They are very affordable and very worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/13/17, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Sal was very instrumental in making our event flow without a hitch. With his help and guidance, we were able to plan every detail of our event ahead of time. He and his staff are professional and his energy made the party memorable. He coordinated great with other vendors to make sure that everyone was on the same page. He kept the crowd engaged until the last song. Because of his reputation and professionalism, we switched our venue half way through our planning in order to insure that he could play at our wedding. We totally recommend his services and will use him for any future events.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From the first initial meeting to the last, these guys are awesome! I had heard really great things about them from friends and met with them immediately. I booked them over a year before my wedding, and sat down with DJ Sal and DJ Jr Perez. They were easy to talk to, professional and answered all the questions I had. I knew right away I wanted Bliss Group Events to DJ my wedding day and booked them on the spot!! One month before my wedding, I reached out to DJ Sal, and he connected me to DJ Jr Perez. DJ Jr Perez immediately reached out to me to set up a time to go over my day of timeline and details of the day. I was meticulous about my timeline and certain details I had. I did not have a day of coordinator, therefore DJ Jr Perez was the person to make sure the day went smoothly as planned. My husband and I met with him twice before our wedding. He was kind to do so, and prompt in returning all our texts/emails. DJ Jr Perez was patient, professional, easy going and funny! He is personable, and took the time to get to know my husband and I. Let me just say he was AMAZING on our wedding day! He went above and beyond!! He played all the songs we requested and the genres of music we wanted, including Hmong and other Asian songs as well. He was organized and checked in with us throughout the whole evening. When we had to change our last minute sparkler exit due to the weather, he accommodated us easily and made a suggestion for the exit, which we did with our family and friends. He had our guest dancing all night!! We had family and friends telling us how much fun they had and that our DJ was great! We are so grateful that DJ Jr Perez was apart of our day! He was our right hand man, and without him, our day would not be what it was. He has my highest recommendation and you will be pleased to have him be part of your wedding day!

Profile Picture Lydia , 4/22/17, 1 Review