Blink Beauty Reviews

4 | Tucson, AZ

4 Reviews for Blink Beauty

Vanessa · Married on 12/10/2016

I absolutely love Blink Beauty! They made my wedding day beauty routine a breeze and stress-free! They definitely spoiled my family and I. Alexis, Molly K. and Erica M. are amazing and they made us feel/look beautiful! I highly recommend Blink Beauty!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/26/2015

They are the absolute best in Tucson!!! Easy to work with and the sweetest group of girls around. They are extremely accomodating and made my day so very special! Our hair and makeup is still being spoken about :)

Sent on 10/22/2015

Joyanne · Married on 05/03/2014

Alexis did our make-up and I loved it. I'm not someone who puts on make-up in every day life so I wanted something that was understated. I received so many compliments on my makeup and how perfect it was for me. Thank you so much, I've never felt so pretty!

Also, thank you Le Cheveaux for having bagels and mimosas there for us when we walked in - what a great surprise and overall salon experience.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Alexis did an amazing job with my make up. She came to the venue and really heard what I wanted. I felt very comfortable with her. She was very professional and personable.

Sent on 11/07/2013