Blink and Sin Pictures Reviews

22 | San Juan, PR

22 Reviews for Blink and Sin Pictures

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

Ian and his team were awesome!! They were very professional and flexible. They were there from start to finish capturing every great moment, big or small. As a wedding planner of a destination wedding, it was important to find vendors that were reliable. From the minute I saw their work prior to booking them, I had not a doubt in my mind that the final product would be amazing.

I know that when it comes down to working with a wedding budget, couples tend to consider only booking a photographer and not a videographer as well. PLEASE!! find a way to book Blink and Sin. You will be thankful to have your wedding memories captured on video for YEARS AND YEARS down the road. Looking back on the video, as a bride and groom, you will get to see all the sweet, emotional and funny moments that you did or didn’t get to see on your wedding day. Your wedding will be wonderful, but it comes and goes quickly and videography is the best way to relive those memories of the happiest day of your life!

Thank you Ian!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Vanessa · Married on 12/29/2012

For me, the video of my wedding needed to be perfect! It's a tangible representation of my wedding day. Reading our vows isn't enough; I want to be able to hear them over and over again! It's more sentimental to relive that wonderful moment of our lives.

What I felt that day will stay in my heart forever. They were able to capture my loved ones emotional expressions through my sisters’ and fathers’ face giving the experience a whole other dimension.

I picked Blink and Sin Pictures after I watched all the videos they had in their main page. I watched each one repeatedly; I wanted to make sure that they were “the one”.

And, they were!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Choosing Blink and Sin as the videographers was one of the best decisions my wife and I made during the planning of our wedding. Initially, we were under the assumption that we were going to select another vendor until they decided to make demands of how our wedding was going to be done.....It was then, we decided to continue to search for another videographer and it was a blessing in disguise because as soon as we met with Ian, we realized that he and his team would capture our wedding day perfectly.

Ian was very easy going and a pleasure to work with, as sometimes you didn't even realize he was there but trust me, he captured every single moment and would reccomend going with the 2 camera option. He was extremely profesional, responsible, flexible and was not pushy to get his shots because he was confident that those special moments will unfold and he'd be right there to capture.

We were most impressed by the final edited version as this by far made it all worth it. He has a keen eye of capturing and syncing up those special moments floorlessly.

If you're debating on what videographer to go with, just stop the search and hire Blink and Sin as you will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Binbin · Married on 10/16/2012

Ian and his team are very professional, and I highly recommend his service to everyone. Although I had a small destination wedding ceremony, Manuel from Ian's studio came on time, worked hard and professionally. He took video on us with patience even overtime. Later the edited version was an amazing art work although the waiting time was a bit longer than what we expected. Overall, they are talent and professional. You will be happy with their service because they can precisely capture any precious moment in you wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2012

We could not be happier with how great our video turned out! It is like watching a short film. The editing was great and the effects are nothing short of awesome! I am so happy we found Ian and are looking forward to watching our video for years to come!!!

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2012

Ian was extremely quick with communication and flexible to our requests. He and his team were very professional, showed up on time, and delivered a video beyond our expectations. It was absolutely a pleasure to work with Ian and Blink and Sin in general. I truly would do it the same way all over again. Thank you Ian and team for giving us a lifetime memory truly beyond our expectations! Jennifer and John

Sent on 12/06/2012
  • Y

Yanitza · Married on 06/22/2012

As you may know (or are finding out) planning a destination wedding is challenging. When it came time to choose a videographer it was a hard decision. We had to decide whether to hire a local talented artist (one that you could actually meet prior to the wedding) and fly them to Puerto Rico (expensive $$$!!!), or take a chance and hire a person you only knew through the internet. Well...we chose to hire Ian, at Blink and Sin Pictures, based on his prompt responses to our emails and his work samples/video trailers online, not to mention his less than jaw-dropping-pricing (compared to other PR videographers)...and BOY ARE WE GLAD!!! I cannot express to you (furture brides and grooms) in words how satisfied we were after working with Ian! Ian was very professional and took into account all of the details (we had carefully chose for our wedding). I am still amazed at how well our wedding "trailer" turned out! (I had a room full of co-workers crying at the end of the 4 minute trailer and they won't stop talking about it!) Believe me...you will not be disappointed! Check it out for yourself: http://vimeo.com/50405685#

Sent on 10/09/2012

Pedro · Married on 06/16/2012

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
    BLINK & SIN PICTURES TO ANY AND EVERYONE. THEY MANAGED TO CAPTURE EVERY SPECIAL MOMENT AND PUT TOGETHER AN AWESOME PART OF OUR LIVES. I WOULD JUST CAN'T BELIEVE HOW AWESOME THE VIDEO IS. I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE AT BLINK & SIN.
    "POLOPETE"

Sent on 09/15/2012

Jason · Married on 05/19/2012

My wife and I were very excited to get this videographer. We made our decision after watching the video previews he had on his website. The videographer was very discreet and at times we didn't even know he was there. When we got our final video, we were very happy. Blink and Sin do an excellent job.

Sent on 09/02/2012

I would recommend Blink and Sin wholeheartedly for their professionalism and unobtrusiveness. Their attention to detail and special moments is amazing. Their ability to edit the video is unique and presented from an amazing vantage point, with your love story being front and center, and presented like a movie. If you are having a destination wedding in Puerto Rico Blink and Sin is the way to go.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Kendra · Married on 01/06/2012

Blink & Sin videographed my wedding on Vieques island, PR at the W Hotel. They did a fantastic job. I couldn't be more happy. They were professional, fun and have a natural affinity for lighting, placement and timing. They were in the background through it all, though I often didn't feel their presence, including wedding preparations, a drive with the groom that encountered a bull in the road, the ceremony on the beach with a stallion being broken in the surf in the horizon, dinner, speeches, dancing, tender embraces with family, kisses with my new husband, lighting of sparklers and chinese lanterns, and more dancing. They caught everything! Then, they edited it down to a 5 minute short clip and 45 minute long video that we treasure. They added music, slowed things down, included go-pro footage, the works! This video product was the best gift we received and I am eternally grateful that Blink & Sin was able to capture the experience so perfectly!

Sent on 06/26/2012

marcel · Married on 01/06/2012

Amazing videographers. Very personable and patient. Work was of excellent quality. Exceeded expectations. We would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 06/30/2012

Kasie · Married on 10/29/2011

Ian at Blink and Sin was absolutely amazing! He was completely accommodating through the entire process and wanted to make sure that I got everything I wanted out of my wedding video. I cannot even count the amount of compliments we have receieved on our video. Ian managed to capture every single special moment throughout the entire wedding day and evening, and we hardly even noticed he was there!

I could not have asked for anything more! Ian is so talented at what he does and I will use him again in the future! We plan on renewing our vows on our 5 year anniversary! Ian you were a blessing, thank you so much!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Angelica · Married on 11/06/2010

I love my wedding video, it came out great! Their price was very nice compared to others. I enjoyed working with them so much. I could not ask for more. Thank you!

Sent on 01/24/2012

sam · Married on 04/02/2011

Ian responded to my emails usually within the hour of sending it!! The video was great. He used excellent camera angles and got all of the important parts of the day.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Kathleen · Married on 03/06/2010

Although a little on the expensive side, their work was TOTALLY worth it. We found them sort of last minute (two months before the wedding) through our coordinator and they were willing to meet with us where we were. They did a great job with the coverage, the editing and the music. It really looks like a movie and not a corny wedding video ;) They will hear your wants and that is what you will see on your final product. The best thing was that you did not even know they were there although they captured every single moment. Even my guests seem surprised when I tell them we got our wedding video because they don't even recall seeing them around. I definitely recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2011

David · Married on 07/08/2012

Ian is the utmost professional! He and his team made us a wonderful video of our daughters wedding, they spent the entire day and night with the wedding party and captured all the special moments. The editing of the final video was superb. I would definitley recommend Blink and Sin Pictures and Ian to anybody looking for great videography at a reasonable price.

Sent on 11/21/2012

Maristella · Married on 07/15/2011

Blink and Sin was fantastic!!! They really got the most important moments of the ceremony and the reception and put them together in the best way possible. Our video was like a dream that we will cherish forever!!! Thank you Blink and Sin!!!

Sent on 11/28/2011

Elisa · Married on 07/09/2011

Blink and Sin Pictures did an excellent job on our videography! You can tell they spent a lot of time on our wedding video and put in the extra effort to make it special. Overall, the video is very well made and they were able to get all of the most important moments (and people!) while capturing the fun and joyous essence of the wedding party. Everyone we show it to is equally impressed.

Elisa & Erik ~ SF, California

Sent on 10/09/2011

Emily · Married on 02/26/2011

I had a wonderful experience working with Ian from Blink and Sin and I am very pleased with the finished product. Ian was easy to work with, listened to our input, and was unobtrusive during our big day. The video is amazing and I would recommend him to any bride getting married in puerto rico!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Damaries · Married on 11/11/2011

I cannot say enough how happy my husband and I were with the finished product! Ian and co captured the youthful spirit of our wedding along with the romance your special day should have! We have received so many compliments it's overwhelming! Thanks again for making it so special!

Sent on 05/04/2012

3.0
      3.0

I would recommend Blink and Sin Pictures. The Trailer of the video was great and breathtaking. I would prefer others song in the wedding video, but besides that it was beautiful.

Sent on 04/05/2013