San Juan, PR 00926 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Blink and Sin Pictures

We are wedding filmmakers that share the passion for telling real stories. Our goal is to capture real events. We don't like setting things up rather we like to seize the moments as they unfold. Our approach has always been unobtrusive and fun. Weddings have enough stories that we just sit back and let it blossom. We don't want your wedding video to have something that didn't really happen.

We like to keep our pieces simple and let the stories shine. Kinda like our website, simple, modern and straight to the point - www.blinkandsinpictures.com. We also like working in different types of media for we find new inspirations and keep up with new technological advances so we can provide them for you.

Follow Blink and Sin Pictures on

• Videos 1

22 Reviews for Blink and Sin Pictures

Katie · Married on 05/04/2013

Ian and his team were awesome!! They were very professional and flexible. They were there from start to finish capturing every great moment, big or small. As a wedding planner of a destination wedding, it was important to find vendors that were reliable. From the minute I saw their work prior to booking them, I had not a doubt in my mind that the final product would be amazing.

I know that when it comes down to working with a wedding budget, couples tend to consider only booking a photographer and not a videographer as well. PLEASE!! find a way to book Blink and Sin. You will be thankful to have your wedding memories captured on video for YEARS AND YEARS down the road. Looking back on the video, as a bride and groom, you will get to see all the sweet, emotional and funny moments that you did or didn’t get to see on your wedding day. Your wedding will be wonderful, but it comes and goes quickly and videography is the best way to relive those memories of the happiest day of your life!

Thank you Ian!!

Vanessa · Married on 12/29/2012

For me, the video of my wedding needed to be perfect! It's a tangible representation of my wedding day. Reading our vows isn't enough; I want to be able to hear them over and over again! It's more sentimental to relive that wonderful moment of our lives.

What I felt that day will stay in my heart forever. They were able to capture my loved ones emotional expressions through my sisters’ and fathers’ face giving the experience a whole other dimension.

I picked Blink and Sin Pictures after I watched all the videos they had in their main page. I watched each one repeatedly; I wanted to make sure that they were “the one”.

And, they were!

Choosing Blink and Sin as the videographers was one of the best decisions my wife and I made during the planning of our wedding. Initially, we were under the assumption that we were going to select another vendor until they decided to make demands of how our wedding was going to be done.....It was then, we decided to continue to search for another videographer and it was a blessing in disguise because as soon as we met with Ian, we realized that he and his team would capture our wedding day perfectly.

Ian was very easy going and a pleasure to work with, as sometimes you didn't even realize he was there but trust me, he captured every single moment and would reccomend going with the 2 camera option. He was extremely profesional, responsible, flexible and was not pushy to get his shots because he was confident that those special moments will unfold and he'd be right there to capture.

We were most impressed by the final edited version as this by far made it all worth it. He has a keen eye of capturing and syncing up those special moments floorlessly.

If you're debating on what videographer to go with, just stop the search and hire Blink and Sin as you will not be dissapointed.

• San Juan, 00926 See on map