Blind Pig Catering Reviews

Blind Pig Catering 1
Blind Pig Catering 2
Blind Pig Catering 3

Min · Getting married on 10/08/2020

Wonderful service and amazing food

I was very impressed with the staff attentiveness and how good the food was. The staff brought my husband and I our plates at the reception so we were sure we got a chance to eat. The food was amazing. They turned a regular BBQ meal into a gourmet success. There was plenty of food and I saw many guests going back for seconds/thirds.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Carrie

Carrie Myers · Married on 09/21/2019

A Moment of Gratitude

The staff at the Blind Pig and Aux Bar, did a phenomenal spread at our event. Everyone enjoyed the menu and raved about the staff. We are very grateful that they could help us out with the last minute changes to our event. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Blind Pig Catering 4
  • Megan

Megan Delre · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection!

Darlene and the team made my breakfast dinner vision all come together with the perfect brunch spread. I can not thank them enough for the wonderful job they did. They were professional, friendly, and very skilled! The team always made sure I had a mimosa waiting on me. My husband and I will be going to their restaurant, The Aux Bar, to celebrate our one year anniversary, and will probably be back before then to enjoy more of their delicious food. I highly recommend their catering services!

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Blind Pig Catering 5
  • Francine

Francine Taddei (Mother of the Bride) · Married on 08/31/2019

Professional Staff - Excellent Food

General Manager Darlene Moore was very accommodating from the beginning. First, she was the only vendor we identified who would be willing to provide a custom menu. After discussing our menu suggestions, she promptly scheduled a tasting of the menu items we requested. We were also able to schedule the number of staff needed to provide quality service during our event. A few weeks prior to the event, she met us at the venue to get a better idea of the space and made several recommendations that we might have overlooked. The day of the event, the staff arrived promptly, was professionally dressed, polite and efficient. We received numerous compliments from guests, and we would highly recommend the Blind Pig.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Quinn

Quinn Asteak · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible food, impeccable service

The Blind Pig made our gathering so incredibly special. We hired them to cater a 40 person event at our home. Darlene was helpful at every juncture. From menu planning (we got a little creative), to organizing rentals, to rolling with it when our numbers changed, Darlene made it all feel easy.

On the day of the event, the staff showed up exactly on time and immediately sprang into action. The service throughout the night was impeccable. Everyone was professional, gracious, and they left the house spotless. Our guests felt truly taken care of, which was our main priority. And as hosts, we didn't have to do a thing. They anticipated every need.

To top it all off-- the food was incredible! It was creative, plated beautifully, and everything was delicious. To give perspective, we had professional circus performers at the party doing acrobatics and juggling fire. As our guests were leaving the thing people raved about the most was the catering! That's saying something! I would call them again in a heartbeat and recommend them to anyone who wants to make their event truly special.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Leah

Leah Rainis · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Food and Great People Made for a Great Day!

My husband and I are total fat kids, so of course the first thing we thought about when we decided to get married was the food. Since brunch is our favorite meal and Aux Bar is one of our favorite Sunday mid-morning meal spots, Blind Pig Catering was the first (and last) place we reached out to.
    Darlene and her team are amazing! She was quick to get back to us and set up a call to discuss our day, and was incredibly accommodating—menu flexibility, recommendations, and rolling with the punches when I panic-canceled our first venue and rebooked at a different spot—I cannot express how awesome she was to work with.
    Day of, the team arrived on time and ready to roll. The food was incredible, and Chef even whipped up a vegetarian version of his hot chicken and waffles for my vegetarian niece, which made her day! The banquet captain and service staff truly went above and beyond. I messed up and didn't get serving utensils from one of my vendors, but had no idea this had even been an issue because Blind Pig performed pure catering wizardry and made it work.
    I would 100% recommend Blind Pig Catering to anyone looking for great food and great service for their event. Heck, I'm actively looking for things to celebrate just to have an excuse to work with them again.

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Blind Pig Catering 6

Margaret Davis · Married on 08/18/2019

Super Anniversary Party with The Blind Pig

Everything was wonderful, from the planning to the tasting to the event itself. The staff at the event were amazing! Personable, helpful and attentive. The food was wonderful. All the guests raved about how good the food and service was. I felt very supported and like I could concentrate on having a good time and not worrying about the details. Amber, the Captain, was a delight to work with. We all hugged when it was over which tells you there were good vibes all around.
    Thanks for all your help and giving us the best from Steve to Amber to the rest of the gang.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Kelsey B · Married on 07/27/2019

Memorable and delicious food

We were so pleased with Blind Pig Catering. Both the food and service at our wedding exceeded our expectations. Many guests commented that the meal was delicious and unlike food served at other weddings both in quality and variety. Vegetarians were very pleased with the options available to them. Service was flawless and professional and the staff were very kind -- they went out of their way to congratulate us and make sure that we had a good time. We are so grateful to everyone involved who made the meal and liquor service at our event such a hit!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Veronica Hidalgo · Married on 06/27/2019

Secret Superheroes

We're so glad we chose Blind Pig as our catering company. They were on time, professional, and even came prepared in case we had any mishaps.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Liz Teta · Married on 06/23/2019

Wedding reception buffet and appetizers

Phenomenal food and service. The chef and event staff were a pleasure to work with. Our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • W

Wes Wright · Married on 06/08/2019

Blind Pig Catering delivers for our wedding!

Darlene Moore and the team at Blind Pig Catering made our daughter's rehearsal dinner and wedding meal a great success by delivering outstanding food with great service and care for our guest. From the pre-event planning, flexibility in designing the menu and the day of execution, Blind Pig Catering was a pleasure to work with and delivered beyond our expectations. I highly recommend Darlene and her team and I will use them again for personal and business events. Thank you Blind Pig Catering for making my daughter's wedding a success and memorable event.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Joann Robertson · Married on 04/06/2019

Wonderful experience!

We couldn’t have been happier with the rehearsal dinner. The food was excellent and more than abundant. The cheese tray had a wonderful assortment as did the crudités. My personal favorite was the chicken tacos.

We, of course, had high expectations from your team after all of our correspondence. But your two employees were absolutely wonderful and exceeded our expectations. They were attentive and professional, and we received many positive comments from our guests.

Thank you for all your help. It truly made it a special evening for us all.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Linda M Long · Married on 01/04/2019

Catering Extraordinares

Aux Bar’s Catering Service “The Blind Pig” is AMAZING!!! We wanted a special intimate Post-Nuptial Party in our home. From the start, the professional direction of Darlene for menu selections, the Team Leader Amber, The Bartender Molly, the Chef Rebecca and the cuisine EVERYTHING was impeccable. Luck had a thunderstorm to make things challenging. They we undaunted. Staff was visible & invisible appropriately. Our guests were greatly impressed. They made me into the Hostess Supreme. Will be hard to top last nights event. 6 of us are going to meet for dinner in a few weeks at Aux Bar. My husband and I could go on & on about how great their product and customer service is. The SURPRISE was the affordability & convenience. Five Star for sure.

Sent on 04/15/2019