14 Reviews for Blind Date

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
14 Blind Date Reviews

This band is absolutely incredible! My husband and I, along with all of our guests, cannot stop talking about their performance at our reception! They truly know how to put on a show and engage the crowd. They had our guests on their feet and on the dance floor the entire evening, which is exactly what we wanted. Behind the scenes, they were so easy to work with and were able to learn all of our special song requests. Best decision we made throughout the planning process was choosing Blind Date!

Profile Picture Kelli, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Blind Date was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. Yes they are expensive, but the every dollar spent was well worth it.

We had a very large wedding and Blind Date kept ALL of our guests young and old dancing all night long. The reception felt like a concert and the band interacted with guests during the evening. They pulled the bride and groom on stage, as well as their parents, the bridal party, and any other friends who wanted to get involved.

In fact, many of our guests have already said that they have to have Blind Date at their wedding. We even heard of one guest trying to give the lead singer her credit card to make a deposit on the spot she was so impressed with the band.

Thank you to Blind Date for giving us the perfect reception. We highly recommend this band to anyone looking for exceptional entertainment that will blow all your guests away.

Profile Picture User6244697, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, Reception, Willing to Travel

THE BEST WEDDING BAND IN EXISTENCE! We booked our wedding date based on their availability. We attended a wedding where Blind Date performed two years ago and when we got engaged, we knew we wanted them to play our wedding. They book up fast, and rightfully so, because they are absolutely incredible. Mark and the rest of the band put on a show that our guests have been complimenting ever since. They play a great mix of modern music and the classics and know exactly how to gauge the crowd and get them going!

Profile Picture Annabel, 4/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

By FAR, the best decision we made while planning our wedding was booking Blind Date. They were the key that made our reception the best night of my life. They are truly remarkable at their job - they know how to keep the crowd dancing, sound as good - if not better than- the originals they cover, and have a blast on stage. Everyone we spoke to after the wedding raved about Blind Date. Book them if they're available - you absolutely won't regret it!

Profile Picture User4815021, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Hiring Blind Date to play at our wedding was the BEST decision we made! Even after evacuating our reception tent due to a tornado, the band came back better than ever. They put on an incredible show and made our wedding a dance party we'll never forget. THANK Y'ALL for making our big day a blast! You exceeded our expectations and we'll be calling when we renew our vows ; )

Profile Picture miranda, 5/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band was fantastic!!! They had everyone dancing the whole time!!! We highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing amazing amazing. I wouldn't use anyone else. Our dance floor was packed the whole time. They are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kendall, 3/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't even tell you how amazing this band is! We received compliments by just about everyone at our wedding! Many people asked for their information because they wanted to use them for other events. I had seem them at a coworker's wedding in Austin, recommended them to my brother and sister-in-law for their wedding, and knew when I got engaged I wanted them to play at my wedding. We got married at my parents' ranch near Corpus which was so great that they traveled down for our wedding. They played everything from classics like Frank Sinatra, to country, top 40, and everywhere in between...and sounded amazing with it all! The band was high energy all night long and kept our guests entertained and on the dance floor all night. They definitely made the wedding a huge success. Mark was amazing to work with prior to the wedding too. The band learned our first dance song for us which was so perfect! Blind Date was perfect for our wedding and I can't imagine using anyone else.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 3/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is amazing! I had more comments about how fun they were than any other part of the wedding. They are great to work with and really knew how to engage the crowd! They kept all the guests dancing until the end! Even the older guests weren't able to stay off the dance floor! They are worth every penny!

Profile Picture User2365334, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Freaking. Amazing. This band is beyond awesome! I will admit they are expensive, but I they are totally worth it. During dinner they played Sinatra and other jazz music. Then after dinner the party started J . They played all of the new hits like Lady Gaga, Usher and even a little 50 cent. Plus they sprinkled in songs like Thriller and Don’t Stop Believing. They pulled guests on stage and really interacted with everyone on the dance floor. The night ended with the band playing Purple Rain on top of the tables with a full dance floor. My guests still talk about Blind Date and how much fun they had. Several said they forgot they were listening to a cover band because they sounded just like the artist.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/21/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Best wedding band ever. If you want your guests dancing and having the time of their lives, book Blind Date. We went with the 7-piece and are so happy that we did- they were incredible!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/30/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

They were awesome! At the beginning of the night, they played a lot of older songs (Frank Sinatra, Otis Redding, etc). But as the night went on and a lot of the older folks went home, they played more recent stuff (Sexyback, In Da Club, etc). They had everyone dancing, and would bring people up on the stage with them. Pretty pricey, but they set the tone for everything and made the night so much fun!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

They are expensive, but well worth the cost. They MADE our reception. From dancing on tables to dancing literally on the ground, they were a huge hit. They can play anything from Frank Sinatra to Lady Gaga and are incredibly talented!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/20/10, 6 Reviews