Blazing Hollywood Sound Reviews

17 | Scottsville, NY

17 Reviews for Blazing Hollywood Sound

Lindsay · Married on 08/16/2019

Recommend DJ Chris!

DJ Chris was one of the smoothest parts of our day. Booking with him was easy, and he is very responsive via FaceBook Messenger. I even requested a custom edit of the songs I wanted to use for my two father/daughter dances, and he did an amazing job! He was responsive to song requests and kept people dancing all night.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Blazing Hollywood Sound's reply:

It was my pleasure. I am so happy that you and your guests had a great night! I am happy for both you and wish you all the happiness in the world. Congratulations again.

Tessie Schoff · Married on 05/31/2019

8th Grade Semi-Formal

My students had an excellent evening thanks to DJ Chris from Blazing Hollywood Sounds. He was professional and too the time to make sure our students had the music they enjoy along with appropriateness for the event. He made the evening perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Erik W Vandemortel · Married on 10/14/2018

The Wine Wedding

Blazing Hollywood Sounds did an amazing job with our wedding, my biggest concern was a DJ service because I have been to so many weddings with bad music (skipping ect.) And not even being able to hear the ceremony. They did it all and it was an amazing experience, they even had lights and othe amenities that made everything wonderful and complete.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2018

Chris was the DJ at my wedding and I can't even begin to explain how amazing he was to work with! He was flexible, responsive, and always made sure that we were happy. Every decision we got to make and during the wedding he checked in, and even swooped I'm for a dance with me when the groom left. Seriously amazing service for the price. 10/10 would hire again and would recommend for anyone!! Thanks for being amazing Chris!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Keven · Married on 07/14/2018

Chris was so responsive and flexible, it made everything very easy. We had several last minute time adjustments which he handled with grace and kindness. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kim · Married on 06/23/2018

Chris was very communicative during the planning and did a great job playing a variety for our guests.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tracy · Married on 05/12/2018

Chris knows what he's doing... kept our event going, judged what kind of music we needed to keep the energy going--because we certainly couldn't decide on a play list. Highly recommended

Sent on 05/17/2018

Blazing Hollywood Sound's reply:

Thank you very much for the review. It was great working with you.

Chris · Married on 10/14/2017

He was awesome!!!!!!! Made sure everything was perfect for our day!!!!!!! Would recommend to everyone!!!!! Played all the music we asked for and family ask for. Would hire again if needed!!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

Dj Chris was by far the best dj service we have ever experienced! He was there every step of the way that we needed. Also When I wanted to send a bunch of text messages with not knowing what songs I wanted. he was there to listen and was very patient with us. If we could give 10 stars we would. Because of him our wedding was amazing and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Very professional. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants an amazing wedding!!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Blazing Hollywood Sound's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure and honor to help you on your special day. I"m extremely happy that you are pleased with our services and I just wanted to say that i hope you had a great birthday as well. Hope all is well.

Raeghan · Married on 08/12/2017

Christian is AMAZING! Kind, thoughtful, flexible. I hosted and event were things were chronically changing and he rolled with it AMAZINGLY! Such a sweetheart. Don't miss out!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jen · Married on 04/30/2017

Chris did an excellent job, highly recommended.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Leah · Married on 09/02/2016

Chris was awesome! Very professional, fun, and altogether a great company to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Stacy · Married on 10/24/2015

Our Wedding was everything I couldve asked for!! I had a wonderful Dj who made the celebration so much fun!!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 03/29/2015

Wonderful experience. Professional, engaging, kind and just a lovely man.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Destiny · Married on 01/30/2015

Christian is fun and yet nothing less than professional. His work ethics and attention to detail is extrodinary and I would be happy to work with him in the future!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Chris Inzinga · Married on 07/13/2019

Awesome DJ- Chris is your man!

Chris did an amazing Job for our music at our ceremony and reception. He followed through on everything from the booking, selection, and execution. He is very professional and has a great way of engaging the guests and getting them out to dance. We were very happy with his service and would highly recommend it for your wedding or event in the future. We might mention that he saved us a lot of money by booking in advance. He attends all of the wedding shows so seek him out. Thanks again Chris.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Blazing Hollywood Sound's reply:

Thank you very much Chris. It was my pleasure to be there for you both. It was an amazing night and the guests were awesome!