Blarney's Celtic Jewelry Reviews

5 | Algonquin, IL

5 Reviews for Blarney's Celtic Jewelry

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Robert · Married on 01/02/2008

My wife loved the wedding ring. The quality is what brought us to Blarney's Celtic Marketplace, but the service is what will keep us. Shipping was fast, product was as advertised, and the pricing was reasonable. They would be a ten star if it were possible.

Sent on 05/16/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

It is always a pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful event! Thank you for for compliments and hope to see you both again soon.

Elisa · Married on 09/22/2007

A few years ago I met Traci and Shay at an Irish festival I was attending.Their selection was the finest and most extensive that I had ever seen. I purchased a ring from them but wished to have a diamond added to the ring I was purchasing. They both were so easy to work with and the price and value were fantastic. It arrived promptly and was beautiful. I still wear it every day.
    When I became engaged I knew that there was no other jeweler that I could trust more than Blarney's Celtic Marketplace ! They worked with my fiance and I to make those rings the perfect unique symbols of our love and stay within the price range that was comfortable for us. People continue to notice my beautiful rings and comment how lovely they are . I highly recommend Blarney's Celtic Marketplace for anyone who desires beauty, quality, value and of course the best customer care that you could ever find. P.S. I can't wait to see what my husband will purchase from Traci and Shay for our first anniversary .

Sent on 05/16/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

You are very kind, thank you! We look forward to seeing you both in Ohio again this summer for some fun, music and jewelry!

cathy · Married on 06/09/2003

Celtic Marketplace has been our family's premier jeweler for many years. So when I was engaged for the second time, we bought our bands from CM!

The level of service is fantastic! Traci answered all our question and even had some suggestions of her own. Shay delivered the bands himself, as he was going to be in the general area, and wanted to buy us a pint to celebrate!

I wouldn't trust any other jewelry store to come through for us like Celtic Marketplace!

Sent on 05/15/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

Thank you SO much! We are very pleased to have you as part of our Blarney family and look forward to looking after all your Irish/Celtic jewelry needs in the future! Keep an eye on our www.blarneyhome.com website for new and exciting pieces as they become available!

Brenda · Married on 05/01/2000

Blarney's Celtic Marketplace (BCM) is fantastic!
    Traci & Shay have been my "go to" people for jewelry for years!
    I highly recommend their pieces not only for wedding bands but for gifts for your Bridal Party. They only sell and recommend the best quality jewelry. They will go above and beyond to meet and exceed your expectations!
    I have never been let down and have the most beautiful celtic jewelry collection!!!
    If you are looking for exceptional quality, personal service, affordable yet gorgeous jewelry, this is the place to shop!

Sent on 05/20/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

We always enjoy seeing you and your lovely family at the many Irish American events!

trish · Married on 05/15/1991

I have always had Shay and Traci both design and order my jewelry since my engagement way back in 1990. Recently my husband ordered a special piece for our anniversary and Traci came up with a beautiful white gold band with pave set diamonds all the way around. We know that Blarneys celtic marketplace only sell the highest quality jewelry and we trust them implicitly. This is the my one stop shop for christening, graduation and other special event gifts.

Sent on 05/19/2008

Blarney's Celtic Jewelry's reply:

Thanks Trish! It is always a pleasure being your "one stop shop" for your Irish jewelry collection! Maybe we will see you at the Gaelic Park Irish fest this weekend or at another event soon! All the best to you both!