Blanca Veils Reviews

Blanca Veils 6
Blanca Veils 7

Allison Hawkins · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Sheer Soft Wedding Veil - Chapel Length

Very soft and light, it will be perfect for a summer wedding

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Can’t wait to wear at my wedding!

Quick shipping time, exactly what I wanted!
    The ordering process was super simple & they have good pictures of the veils so you know what you’re ordering.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Bachant · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Love it already!

I ordered my veil samples and get to make a custom veil. Samantha has given me such great advice, I can’t wait to order my veil through her. I can tell how amazing the quality will be just by getting her sample package. Her response time is incredible, and her willingness to help you is heartwarming. LOVE IT.

Sent on 03/15/2019

Sarah · Getting married on 06/23/2019

I’m totally in love with my custom made veil. She was easy to work with and quick to help. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. I’m so glad I found Blanco Veils. What a life saver

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful customer service

Samantha is wonderful to work with as well as her team. I ordered a custom waltz drop veil with lace #24. Samantha was able to answer all of my questions throughout the ordering process. I highly suggest getting a sample pack with tulle and lace/edging before ordering a custom veil. It really helps make your decision more clear. I can't wait to wear my veil on my wedding day, June 22nd 2019.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Adina · Married on 05/17/2019

Veil of my dreams!

Wish I could give more stars than five! Samantha from Blanca Veils was absolutely perfect when ordering my custom veil. I showed her the inspiration for what I was looking for. She responded the type of material needed, exact color, and recommended lengthy. She answered every questions and cut it perfect. When I took it for my hair trial, my stylists couldn't get enough of my english net drop veil. Sh was incredible, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Blanca Veils 8
  • Whitney

Whitney Brooke Jackson · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

From the time I originally messaged BlancaVeils about information, to ordering, to my custom veil coming in perfect I couldn’t recommend her enough! She was so helpful and got my custom veil sent to me in the perfect amount of time. It’s gorgeous! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Karen · Married on 05/01/2019

I love my veil! Can't thank Samantha enough for helping me choose the style and color. Everything turned out to be a perfect match with my wedding dress!

• Kyrsten

Kyrsten · Married on 04/13/2019

Flexible communication and fun to work with!

Samantha did an amazing job on my beautiful veil! She messaged me right away after I placed my order and showed me veil color swatches to make sure we picked one that matched my dress perfectly, she was willing to custom make the veil for me (detached from the comb) so my hair dresser could pin it into my hair. She knew I was on a time crunch and got it mailed to me right away, beautifully packaged, along with care tips and instructions! I would 100% work with her again!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Blanca Veils 9
    Blanca Veils 10
    Blanca Veils 11
    Blanca Veils 12
    Blanca Veils 13

Trang · Married on 03/24/2019

Best veil ever!

I loveeeeee my veil. So beautiful 😍. I highly recommend ordering the lace swatch before ordering the veil. If you just look at the picture, it’s harder to tell which one is better for your dress.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Macy · Married on 02/24/2019

Best choice for veils

Love it. Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it. I LOVE my veil. This is the only place where I didn't have to spend like $1k to get literally EVERYTHING I wanted in a veil. I got this beautiful perfect custom veil for a price I didn't have to feel bad about. This picture is from before I even let the wrinkles fall out and I already think it's PERFECT.

Plus shipping was fast, she answered all my questions, and checked and double checked to make sure I understood everything. This was a great company to conduct business with.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 12/21/2018

From the minute I got in contact with Samantha, she was nothing but sweet and helpful. She took the time out to help me pick out the style and different elements of my veil. I knew it would be beautiful, but I’m just blown away by my beautiful veil. It’s perfect! Definitely recommend purchasing from
    Blanca Veils! Thanks again, Samantha! I will definitely be posting pictures and tagging you!

Claudia · Married on 11/11/2018

Great quality and extremely helpful customer service!

My veil is gorgeous! Samantha was so helpful during the ordering and shipping process. She eased my nerves when I was unsure about the shipping method and whether or not my veil would arrive in time. She made sure to get my veil to me in time! It is now hanging in my spare room while the wrinkles fall out of it in preparation for my wedding this weekend. It even came with a complimentary toss garter!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Jenise

Jenise Hill · Married on 11/09/2018

I Felt Like a Princess!

Blanca Veils was a such a great decision when it came to my wedding veil. I wanted a simple veil since my dress had a lot of detail. Who would have thought it would end up being so difficult to find a simple veil that didn't look cheap, and had a good amount of thickness?! Luckily I stumbled across Blanca Veils and found the exact one I wanted at a fraction of the cost. A wedding dress isn't complete without the veil, and I felt beautiful!
    Thank you!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Blanca Veils 14
    Blanca Veils 15
    Blanca Veils 16

Jasmine · Married on 11/02/2018

Blanca is absolutely AMAZING to work with. She is so patient, she gives advice, and her attention to detail is amazing. Wish I could get married again just so I could order another custom veil from her!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2018

I absolutely love my vail!
    It’s was everything I wanted and more.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Vanessa · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

My veil was absolutely gorgeous! It is so beautifully made and the fabric was soft and not stiff at all. I love it so much! Hope to pass it down to one of my daughters one day.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessie · Married on 10/24/2018

Samantha is awesome! She is very personable and will answer any questions. When I received my veil, it was packaged so nicely and had the cutest note attached. The picture on their website was very detailed but didnt compare to how beautiful it was in person. And all for a decent price! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

A very simple and elegant veil, just like I wanted since my dress is all lace. I will definitely be sending pictures of my October wedding.

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Veil & Excellent Customer Service!

Beautiful veil! I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Owner was extremely helpful and responsive!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Blanca Veils 17
    Blanca Veils 18

Jordan Wise · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Quality and Beauty

Great communication, I ordered the urgent shipping and she delivered exactly as promised. Beautiful quality veil, it was complimented all night long.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Blanca Veils 19
  • Bride107

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Thank you!

Blanca Veils,

I did not have any idea Veils have so much different categories and styles. I did not know what I wanted. Blanca Veils was very understanding and detailed with each explanation of each veil type. Her sample kit and tutorial was very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted. My cathedral drop veil added a great touch to my dress.
    Thanks again!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

My custom veil is amazing! Samantha was so incredibly helpful to me throughout the ordering process - I had a lot of questions, and she had all of the answers and was so easy and lovely to work with! My veil arrived exactly as I
    ordered, and matches my dress perfectly! Her prices and the quality cannot be beat. If ordering custom, I definitely recommend
    ordering the sample pack first to make sure you know what you want. She made the veil in about 2 weeks - which was incredibly fast! I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kendall · Married on 09/29/2018

This veil is so so stunning! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you! I will share photos after the wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Carly Barski · Married on 09/29/2018

Last minute order. Shipped to me right in time!!

Practically perfect in every way. Shipped so fast! Amazing customer service!!

Sent on 11/03/2018