Blanca Veils Reviews

Blanca Veils 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Bachant · Getting married on 07/13/2019

Love it already!

I ordered my veil samples and get to make a custom veil. Samantha has given me such great advice, I can’t wait to order my veil through her. I can tell how amazing the quality will be just by getting her sample package. Her response time is incredible, and her willingness to help you is heartwarming. LOVE IT.

Sarah · Getting married on 06/23/2019

I’m totally in love with my custom made veil. She was easy to work with and quick to help. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. I’m so glad I found Blanco Veils. What a life saver

Karen · Getting married on 05/01/2019

I love my veil! Can't thank Samantha enough for helping me choose the style and color. Everything turned out to be a perfect match with my wedding dress!

Macy · Married on 02/24/2019

Best choice for veils

Love it. Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it.Love it. I LOVE my veil. This is the only place where I didn't have to spend like $1k to get literally EVERYTHING I wanted in a veil. I got this beautiful perfect custom veil for a price I didn't have to feel bad about. This picture is from before I even let the wrinkles fall out and I already think it's PERFECT.

Plus shipping was fast, she answered all my questions, and checked and double checked to make sure I understood everything. This was a great company to conduct business with.

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 12/21/2018

From the minute I got in contact with Samantha, she was nothing but sweet and helpful. She took the time out to help me pick out the style and different elements of my veil. I knew it would be beautiful, but I’m just blown away by my beautiful veil. It’s perfect! Definitely recommend purchasing from
    Blanca Veils! Thanks again, Samantha! I will definitely be posting pictures and tagging you!

Claudia · Married on 11/11/2018

Great quality and extremely helpful customer service!

My veil is gorgeous! Samantha was so helpful during the ordering and shipping process. She eased my nerves when I was unsure about the shipping method and whether or not my veil would arrive in time. She made sure to get my veil to me in time! It is now hanging in my spare room while the wrinkles fall out of it in preparation for my wedding this weekend. It even came with a complimentary toss garter!

• Jenise

Jenise Hill · Married on 11/09/2018

I Felt Like a Princess!

Blanca Veils was a such a great decision when it came to my wedding veil. I wanted a simple veil since my dress had a lot of detail. Who would have thought it would end up being so difficult to find a simple veil that didn't look cheap, and had a good amount of thickness?! Luckily I stumbled across Blanca Veils and found the exact one I wanted at a fraction of the cost. A wedding dress isn't complete without the veil, and I felt beautiful!
    Thank you!

Blanca Veils 8
    Blanca Veils 9
    Blanca Veils 10

Jasmine · Married on 11/02/2018

Blanca is absolutely AMAZING to work with. She is so patient, she gives advice, and her attention to detail is amazing. Wish I could get married again just so I could order another custom veil from her!

Shannon · Married on 10/27/2018

I absolutely love my vail!
    It’s was everything I wanted and more.

Vanessa · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful!

My veil was absolutely gorgeous! It is so beautifully made and the fabric was soft and not stiff at all. I love it so much! Hope to pass it down to one of my daughters one day.

Jessie · Married on 10/24/2018

Samantha is awesome! She is very personable and will answer any questions. When I received my veil, it was packaged so nicely and had the cutest note attached. The picture on their website was very detailed but didnt compare to how beautiful it was in person. And all for a decent price! Highly recommend!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

A very simple and elegant veil, just like I wanted since my dress is all lace. I will definitely be sending pictures of my October wedding.

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Gorgeous Veil & Excellent Customer Service!

Beautiful veil! I couldn't of asked for a better experience. Owner was extremely helpful and responsive!

Blanca Veils 11
    Blanca Veils 12

Jordan Wise · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Quality and Beauty

Great communication, I ordered the urgent shipping and she delivered exactly as promised. Beautiful quality veil, it was complimented all night long.

Blanca Veils 13
  • Bride107

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

Thank you!

Blanca Veils,

I did not have any idea Veils have so much different categories and styles. I did not know what I wanted. Blanca Veils was very understanding and detailed with each explanation of each veil type. Her sample kit and tutorial was very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted. My cathedral drop veil added a great touch to my dress.
    Thanks again!

• FutureHennigan

Katie · Married on 09/29/2018

My custom veil is amazing! Samantha was so incredibly helpful to me throughout the ordering process - I had a lot of questions, and she had all of the answers and was so easy and lovely to work with! My veil arrived exactly as I
    ordered, and matches my dress perfectly! Her prices and the quality cannot be beat. If ordering custom, I definitely recommend
    ordering the sample pack first to make sure you know what you want. She made the veil in about 2 weeks - which was incredibly fast! I couldn’t be happier.

Kendall · Married on 09/29/2018

This veil is so so stunning! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you! I will share photos after the wedding.

Carly Barski · Married on 09/29/2018

Last minute order. Shipped to me right in time!!

Practically perfect in every way. Shipped so fast! Amazing customer service!!

• FSTL

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

So beautiful! When I got my veil out of the box, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was- exactly what I had wanted but couldn't afford at a bridal shop! I will recommend this shop to everyone I know and I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day! Thank you so much, Samantha!

Theresa · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful veil that is the perfect length at "floor length" option. I am 5'4 and will be wearing flats with my gown that has no train. It is slightly longer than my dress which is what I was hoping for and it is simply lovely. Samantha was super helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend this shop.

Hailey · Married on 09/22/2018

I decided to find a cheaper simple veil because I believe the ones at the stores are crazy overpriced. I’m so happy I found this shop! Everything was done exactly as it said it would be and it’s the perfect handmade veil for my wedding day! I can’t wait to wear it!

Morgan · Married on 09/22/2018

If I could rate higher than 5 stars I would

Was better than I could ah e imagined, exact match to my dress and incredible. So stunningly beautiful.

Blanca Veils 14
    Blanca Veils 15
    Blanca Veils 16
  • arorapower2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

My cathedral length Swarovski veil is just perfect and the amount of crystals/their placing is exactly the little bit of sparkle I was looking for! Samantha did a beautiful job and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Jennifer · Married on 09/15/2018

I am so in love with my beautiful custom veil! I ordered my veil on her etsy website. Working with Samantha was absolutely fantastic. She was extremely helpful in suggesting laces to match my dress, and, she always responded to any message super fast! The finished veil is even more beautiful than I could have imagined! So polished and delicate! I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day, and I will be sure to post pictures when the time comes :)

Casandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful! just what I hoped it would be!