128 Reviews for Blanca Veils

Customization (29)
Garters (8)
Hair Accessories (3)
128 Blanca Veils Reviews

I’m totally in love with my custom made veil. She was easy to work with and quick to help. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. I’m so glad I found Blanco Veils. What a life saver

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely love my vail!
It’s was everything I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha is awesome! She is very personable and will answer any questions. When I received my veil, it was packaged so nicely and had the cutest note attached. The picture on their website was very detailed but didnt compare to how beautiful it was in person. And all for a decent price! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So beautiful! When I got my veil out of the box, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was- exactly what I had wanted but couldn't afford at a bridal shop! I will recommend this shop to everyone I know and I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day! Thank you so much, Samantha!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

Beautiful veil that is the perfect length at "floor length" option. I am 5'4 and will be wearing flats with my gown that has no train. It is slightly longer than my dress which is what I was hoping for and it is simply lovely. Samantha was super helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Customization, Bride

My cathedral length Swarovski veil is just perfect and the amount of crystals/their placing is exactly the little bit of sparkle I was looking for! Samantha did a beautiful job and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

I cannot say enough good things about Sam!! She is so sweet, very responsive and really seemed to care about the person she is selling to. We emailed back and forth a bunch one day and kindly answered any questions I had.... she custom made my veil and I couldn't be more in love. I hated every veil in bridal shops and once that I saw online. She made it exactly how I wanted it. It was in a cute package with a note thanking me for using her business, as well as a bonus garter. There was also no wrinkles in the veil with how perfectly she packaged it. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Sam! I cannot wait to send you pictures of my wedding day :)

Profile Picture Brittany , 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha did an amazing job on my custom veil! It’s horsehair trim with rhinestones and, although she said she’d never done it before, it looked so professionally made and absolutely beautiful. I have no complaints. She was so awesome to work with and was quick to respond to messages. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a veil - custom or not. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect veil! I know it’ll make me feel so special on my big day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Customization

Stunning, beautiful, so much more than I expected. Can’t wait to wear it.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow- I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful veil! I struggled to find something I loved that matched my dress perfectly, and Samantha nailed it. She was so flexible and accommodating, answering all of my questions and making this process so easy. I can’t wait to wear my gorgeous veil on my wedding day!! Thank you, Samantha!!!

Profile Picture Brigid, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Customization, Bride

Can't wait to wear my veil. It's beautiful, and it's the perfect length! Thank you!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had pictures of what I wanted, but I wasn't sure what fullness it was. I messaged Blanca Veils and they were extremely helpful! They knew exactly what I wanted based off of the pictures I sent and the veil was perfect when I received it. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Lanie, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love my veil. It truly is a gift to find something at such a fair price and so beautifully made!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are searching for a beautiful veil with great quality i recommend Blanca veils. I didn't have to spend a fortune for a cathedral veil that was great quality. Samantha was very helpful and gave great instructions when I ordered the swatches. She also got my veil ready and shipped very quickly with instructions on how to care for the veil. She goes above and beyond to ensure her customers are happy and know how to properly handle their veils. I highly recommend this shop for those who want a quality veil at a decent price. I can't wait to send pictures of our big day in 2 weeks!

Profile Picture Jeannie , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very impressed with the product for the money! other veils from the bridal shop are easily 4X the amount for same thing!! exactly what i was looking for:) VERY helpful to order the sample swatches prior. eases your mind when ordering a product that is so important online. Cannot wait for my big day to use it!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Veils

Samantha's veil was just beautiful and her customer service was the top-notch. I ordered one veil from her and when I discovered a hole in it she made me a new one on the spot and shipped it cost free. Thank you Samantha!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything I wanted in a veil! Thin, delicate, and simple. Great quality. I would & will recommend BlancaVeils to anyone. Great turn around time - I rec'd mine about 2 weeks sooner than quoted. So excited to wear it on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

I found samantha on Etsy when I was trying to find a veil that was more affordable than buying one in the bridal stores. She was so sweet and quick to respond from the beginning answering any questions and giving advice. When i received my veil it was packaged super cute with the sweetest message and was absolutely PERFECT! Samantha is the best!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Ordered the raw edge veil on Etsy. It is beautiful, great quality and most importantly didn't cost an arm and a leg. If I had to I would buy a veil from this shop again and would recommend everyone who is looking for a great veil at a great price to buy from Blanca Veils!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Samantha was a dream to work with! The veil shipped extremely quickly and is absolutely GORGEOUS and way more affordable than anything you can find at a bridal shop. I hadn't originally planned on wearing a veil because of the price of some I tried on before, but she made it happen for me! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in a few months!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I just received my chapel length veil and I am OBSESSED! It is absolutely breathtaking. So much handmade detail. I originally ordered the sample pack and it arrived extremely fast. I matched the lace and color to my dress and placed my order for a chapel length veil. It is better than I imagined and I can't wait to wear it. It was packed nicely, with a beautiful garter as well. The quality is just as, if not more beautiful, than the veils I tried on in the bridal shop I ordered my dress from for a fraction of the cost. I won't hesitate to recommend BlancaVeils to anyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Garters, Veils, Bride, Customization

Blanca Veils will be the one place I will send any of my friends, family or even people I don’t know to. My veil was more than I can hope for, it’s been almost 2 month since my wedding and people are still talking about how beautiful my veil was. It tied my entire look together and pictures don’t do it any justice. Thank you Blanca Veils for making the most gorgeous veil that I only dreamed of, become my reality!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Customization

My veil was gorgeous! Samantha was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her shop.

Profile Picture Brytny, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My veil was Absolutely Stunning, More stunning than I thought was possible, The designer was super easy to work with and answered all of my thousands of questions. I would recommend BlancaVeils over and over!!!

Profile Picture BETHANY, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered the soft drop wedding veil, ivory, chapel length. It is absolutely beautiful!! The quality of material is excellent, and it really is very soft. Perfect, thoughtful packaging and nothing was forgotten. Can’t wait to wear this on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 1 Review