108 Reviews for Blanca Veils

Customization (22)
Garters (8)
Hair Accessories (3)
108 Blanca Veils Reviews

Samantha is awesome! She is very personable and will answer any questions. When I received my veil, it was packaged so nicely and had the cutest note attached. The picture on their website was very detailed but didnt compare to how beautiful it was in person. And all for a decent price! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So beautiful! When I got my veil out of the box, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was- exactly what I had wanted but couldn't afford at a bridal shop! I will recommend this shop to everyone I know and I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day! Thank you so much, Samantha!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

Beautiful veil that is the perfect length at "floor length" option. I am 5'4 and will be wearing flats with my gown that has no train. It is slightly longer than my dress which is what I was hoping for and it is simply lovely. Samantha was super helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Customization, Bride

Stunning, beautiful, so much more than I expected. Can’t wait to wear it.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Can't wait to wear my veil. It's beautiful, and it's the perfect length! Thank you!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very impressed with the product for the money! other veils from the bridal shop are easily 4X the amount for same thing!! exactly what i was looking for:) VERY helpful to order the sample swatches prior. eases your mind when ordering a product that is so important online. Cannot wait for my big day to use it!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Veils

I found samantha on Etsy when I was trying to find a veil that was more affordable than buying one in the bridal stores. She was so sweet and quick to respond from the beginning answering any questions and giving advice. When i received my veil it was packaged super cute with the sweetest message and was absolutely PERFECT! Samantha is the best!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Ordered the raw edge veil on Etsy. It is beautiful, great quality and most importantly didn't cost an arm and a leg. If I had to I would buy a veil from this shop again and would recommend everyone who is looking for a great veil at a great price to buy from Blanca Veils!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Samantha was a dream to work with! The veil shipped extremely quickly and is absolutely GORGEOUS and way more affordable than anything you can find at a bridal shop. I hadn't originally planned on wearing a veil because of the price of some I tried on before, but she made it happen for me! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in a few months!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just received my chapel length veil and I am OBSESSED! It is absolutely breathtaking. So much handmade detail. I originally ordered the sample pack and it arrived extremely fast. I matched the lace and color to my dress and placed my order for a chapel length veil. It is better than I imagined and I can't wait to wear it. It was packed nicely, with a beautiful garter as well. The quality is just as, if not more beautiful, than the veils I tried on in the bridal shop I ordered my dress from for a fraction of the cost. I won't hesitate to recommend BlancaVeils to anyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Garters, Veils, Bride, Customization

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING veil and wonderfully made. Exceeded my expectations. Made as I had specified in my order and added the comb as well. The lace edges, sequin details and light ivory tulle match my dress perfectly and are of amazing quality. I had ordered the sampler to ensure a perfect color match and review the customization options for my veil. The comb part on the underside held very securely in my hair when I tried it on. It is made with great quality and strength. It goes perfect with the veil I ordered and matches my dress like it was made for it. So thrilled with my purchases and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!! I would definitely recommend Blanca Veils.

Profile Picture Holly, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils, Customization

I live in New Zealand and ordered a 3 tier custom made veil from Blanca Veils. The veil is absolutely amazing. Get rhinestones, they make you feel like a princess. Samantha was fabulous to deal with. I had no idea what I wanted - except it had to have bling. Samantha used her experience and creative knowledge to design my veil. Not only did it arrive quickly, it is also the most awesome of material and the outcome was so much better than I had ever of dreamed of. I now have it hanging up waiting for our special day - next May - I dream of that veil every time I go in my wardrobe. Thanks Samantha - I wish you were in New Zealand so I could thank you in person. xx

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Garters, Veils

Gorgeous veil!!! I also paid extra for the veil box and it was packaged securely and beautifully! It also came with a garter that was a bit large for me but that's an easy fix. I bought the color samples before to ensure I got a color that matched my dress. Thank you Blanca veils for making my beautiful veil for such an amazing price!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow!! The veil is stunning and at a great price. You can't beat it. It matches perfectly with my wedding dress. Great customer service and outstanding prices!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

My veil came before it was expected and it is beautiful. It was wrapped carefully and it isn’t all wrinkled. The bow, the length, the softness... it’s basically a piece of art.

Profile Picture Chalee, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

I love my veil, amazing quality and service!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Most beautiful veil ever! I literally saved hundreds of dollars getting a veil from Blanca Veils because it looks exactly like the ones in the bridal boutique I went to. I love that it came with instructions and I would suggest buying the swatches to be confident in the design you want!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

So in love with my mantilla veil! Thank you sooo much she was very attentive and answered all my questions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Madai, 2/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha was prompt and so kind and sweet in answering my questions and helping me to select the right color and length. The veil shipped earlier than the expected ship date and arrived very quickly with care instructions and a complimentary garter belt as well. Hanging it up undid all the wrinkles it obtained from shipping very quickly and it was so nice and soft! Quality far exceeds the affordable price you pay. I can't wait to wear this on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Elisha, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Samantha has wonderful customer service! She is so informative and always tries to accommodate her client's needs. I love my veil and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Angela, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Veils

I ordered a fingertip length soft drop veil and I'm super excited to wear it! The seller was incredibly helpful with the questions I had before making the purchase. Excellent customer service which really made my purchase feel special!

Profile Picture Natasha, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My veil is even more beautiful then I could have every imagined. I can not wait to wear it on my wedding day! It's truly one of my favorite items for my wedding. You MUST BUY your veil from here! Paula G. 2/17/18 Wedding

Profile Picture Paula, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha made sure my veil would arrive in time for my hair trial. Communication was excellent! I was unable to attach a photo, but there is a picture on her Etsy account.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 1/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha was very easy to work with. I recommend getting the kit to pick what colors work best with your veil. My dress is ivory and the light ivory worked perfect and matched the lace on my dress! I’m very excited to wear it on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

So in love with this veil! You can see and feel the quality and love poured into her products!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 1/19/18, 1 Review