144 Reviews for Blanca Veils

Garters (10)
Hair Accessories (4)
Bridal Belts (1)
144 Blanca Veils Reviews

I’m totally in love with my custom made veil. She was easy to work with and quick to help. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. I’m so glad I found Blanco Veils. What a life saver

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Blanca is absolutely AMAZING to work with. She is so patient, she gives advice, and her attention to detail is amazing. Wish I could get married again just so I could order another custom veil from her!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Customization, Bridal Belts, Garters, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride

I absolutely love my vail!
It’s was everything I wanted and more.

Profile Picture Shannon, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha is awesome! She is very personable and will answer any questions. When I received my veil, it was packaged so nicely and had the cutest note attached. The picture on their website was very detailed but didnt compare to how beautiful it was in person. And all for a decent price! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were wonderful to work with. Veil was absolutely gorgeous and they went out of their way to work with me when I ordered the wrong length. Price was very reasonable and delivery was pretty quick for a custom piece.

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My custom veil is amazing! Samantha was so incredibly helpful to me throughout the ordering process - I had a lot of questions, and she had all of the answers and was so easy and lovely to work with! My veil arrived exactly as I
ordered, and matches my dress perfectly! Her prices and the quality cannot be beat. If ordering custom, I definitely recommend
ordering the sample pack first to make sure you know what you want. She made the veil in about 2 weeks - which was incredibly fast! I couldn’t be happier.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Customization

This veil is so so stunning! I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day! Thank you! I will share photos after the wedding.

Profile Picture Kendall, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

So beautiful! When I got my veil out of the box, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was- exactly what I had wanted but couldn't afford at a bridal shop! I will recommend this shop to everyone I know and I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day! Thank you so much, Samantha!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

Beautiful veil that is the perfect length at "floor length" option. I am 5'4 and will be wearing flats with my gown that has no train. It is slightly longer than my dress which is what I was hoping for and it is simply lovely. Samantha was super helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Customization, Bride

I decided to find a cheaper simple veil because I believe the ones at the stores are crazy overpriced. I’m so happy I found this shop! Everything was done exactly as it said it would be and it’s the perfect handmade veil for my wedding day! I can’t wait to wear it!

Profile Picture Hailey , 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My cathedral length Swarovski veil is just perfect and the amount of crystals/their placing is exactly the little bit of sparkle I was looking for! Samantha did a beautiful job and I can't wait to wear it on my big day!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

I am so in love with my beautiful custom veil! I ordered my veil on her etsy website. Working with Samantha was absolutely fantastic. She was extremely helpful in suggesting laces to match my dress, and, she always responded to any message super fast! The finished veil is even more beautiful than I could have imagined! So polished and delicate! I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day, and I will be sure to post pictures when the time comes :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/15/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

Beautiful! just what I hoped it would be!

Profile Picture Casandra, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha and her team are absolutely 100% wonderful. I ordered the sample swatches beforehand to match the color and they custom made my veil TWICE... twice because as soon as I received my first veil that was packaged perfectly my dogs decided to turn it into confetti (my fault for leaving the package on the couch)... I emailed the owner and less than a week later I had the exact same veil in pristine condition AND she gave me a discount which she totally didn't have to do since it was not any fault of theirs. For a custom made veil you really can't beat the prices AND service. I can't wait to share pictures from the big day. I considered almost the exact same veil for $400 where I bought my dress but so glad I found Blanca veils because it was a fraction of that price. Thank you!

Profile Picture Karlen , 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This veil was so sheer- which is exactly how I wanted it! The back of my wedding dress is SO beautiful and I wanted a veil, but one that wouldn’t hide the back of my dress. So ladies, if you’re also in this predicament- this is the veil you want!!! Great communication with the seller also.

There are very clear instructions for cleaning and care of the veil so make sure you look at this. Just for reference, I got the cathedral length sheer (106 inches long) single tier veil and lace that starts at my fingertips. I would recommend ordering a few sample swatches or the tulle AND the lace before placing your order, just to see what everything looks like in person. Samantha's communication and quality of her veils are outstanding- you won't regret purchasing your veil from her! :)

I'll add some of my wedding pictures with my veil to this review when I get them. I cannot WAIT to see how they turn out!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Customization

I decided somewhat last minute that I wanted a veil and paid for a rush order to make sure I got it in time. I received it quickly and it was gorgeous, soft, sheer, and came with a beautiful complimentary white lace garter. I loved it and it was absolutely perfect. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about Sam!! She is so sweet, very responsive and really seemed to care about the person she is selling to. We emailed back and forth a bunch one day and kindly answered any questions I had.... she custom made my veil and I couldn't be more in love. I hated every veil in bridal shops and once that I saw online. She made it exactly how I wanted it. It was in a cute package with a note thanking me for using her business, as well as a bonus garter. There was also no wrinkles in the veil with how perfectly she packaged it. I couldn't be happier. Thank you Sam! I cannot wait to send you pictures of my wedding day :)

Profile Picture Brittany , 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha did an amazing job on my custom veil! It’s horsehair trim with rhinestones and, although she said she’d never done it before, it looked so professionally made and absolutely beautiful. I have no complaints. She was so awesome to work with and was quick to respond to messages. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a veil - custom or not. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect veil! I know it’ll make me feel so special on my big day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Customization

Stunning, beautiful, so much more than I expected. Can’t wait to wear it.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I reached out to Blanca Veils through their website and they got back in touch with me quickly. I am from Wolfe City, where they are located, so I requested to come in to the shop and one of the owners agreed to meet with me on a day when they were typically closed! She took time out of her busy day and showed me all of my options from the colors of veil I could have, to the length, and each and every lace trim option. I was able to take my gown and match which lace I thought would be best and she even sent me home with samples. I ordered my veil and the cost was stunning! It was SO AFFORDABLE! AND FOR A CUSTOM VEIL!! My veil is absolutely gorgeous and I received so many compliments on it. I am so thankful I chose Blanca Veils! They were incredible to work with, extremely responsive to messages, and the quality and beauty of my veil was outstanding!

Photo for Blanca Veils Review - Photo by Rooted Trumpet Photography. Venue Bella Sera Ranch.
Profile Picture Ali, 7/21/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Garters, Veils, Bride, Customization

We couldn't have loved my daughters veil more. It was such fine quality and moved magically. Thank you!

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She was very responsive and so helpful in picking out what length and type of veil I was looking for. Shipped very quickly and is so incredibly beautiful. Amazing work and quality! Thank you, Blanca Veils!

Photo for Blanca Veils Review - Katherine Elizabeth Photography
Profile Picture Jessica, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

Wow- I couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful veil! I struggled to find something I loved that matched my dress perfectly, and Samantha nailed it. She was so flexible and accommodating, answering all of my questions and making this process so easy. I can’t wait to wear my gorgeous veil on my wedding day!! Thank you, Samantha!!!

Profile Picture Brigid, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Customization, Bride

Can't wait to wear my veil. It's beautiful, and it's the perfect length! Thank you!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had pictures of what I wanted, but I wasn't sure what fullness it was. I messaged Blanca Veils and they were extremely helpful! They knew exactly what I wanted based off of the pictures I sent and the veil was perfect when I received it. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Lanie, 6/30/18, 1 Review