120 Reviews for Blanca Veils

Customization (26)
Garters (8)
Hair Accessories (3)
120 Blanca Veils Reviews

I’m totally in love with my custom made veil. She was easy to work with and quick to help. I can’t wait to wear it on my wedding day. I’m so glad I found Blanco Veils. What a life saver

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/23/19, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Samantha is awesome! She is very personable and will answer any questions. When I received my veil, it was packaged so nicely and had the cutest note attached. The picture on their website was very detailed but didnt compare to how beautiful it was in person. And all for a decent price! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So beautiful! When I got my veil out of the box, I was stunned by how gorgeous it was- exactly what I had wanted but couldn't afford at a bridal shop! I will recommend this shop to everyone I know and I cannot wait to wear my veil on my wedding day! Thank you so much, Samantha!

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

Beautiful veil that is the perfect length at "floor length" option. I am 5'4 and will be wearing flats with my gown that has no train. It is slightly longer than my dress which is what I was hoping for and it is simply lovely. Samantha was super helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend this shop.

Profile Picture Theresa, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Customization, Bride

Samantha did an amazing job on my custom veil! It’s horsehair trim with rhinestones and, although she said she’d never done it before, it looked so professionally made and absolutely beautiful. I have no complaints. She was so awesome to work with and was quick to respond to messages. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a veil - custom or not. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect veil! I know it’ll make me feel so special on my big day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Customization

Stunning, beautiful, so much more than I expected. Can’t wait to wear it.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Can't wait to wear my veil. It's beautiful, and it's the perfect length! Thank you!

Profile Picture Julie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Absolutely love my veil. It truly is a gift to find something at such a fair price and so beautifully made!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am very impressed with the product for the money! other veils from the bridal shop are easily 4X the amount for same thing!! exactly what i was looking for:) VERY helpful to order the sample swatches prior. eases your mind when ordering a product that is so important online. Cannot wait for my big day to use it!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Garters, Veils

Samantha's veil was just beautiful and her customer service was the top-notch. I ordered one veil from her and when I discovered a hole in it she made me a new one on the spot and shipped it cost free. Thank you Samantha!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everything I wanted in a veil! Thin, delicate, and simple. Great quality. I would & will recommend BlancaVeils to anyone. Great turn around time - I rec'd mine about 2 weeks sooner than quoted. So excited to wear it on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Veils

I found samantha on Etsy when I was trying to find a veil that was more affordable than buying one in the bridal stores. She was so sweet and quick to respond from the beginning answering any questions and giving advice. When i received my veil it was packaged super cute with the sweetest message and was absolutely PERFECT! Samantha is the best!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Ordered the raw edge veil on Etsy. It is beautiful, great quality and most importantly didn't cost an arm and a leg. If I had to I would buy a veil from this shop again and would recommend everyone who is looking for a great veil at a great price to buy from Blanca Veils!

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Samantha was a dream to work with! The veil shipped extremely quickly and is absolutely GORGEOUS and way more affordable than anything you can find at a bridal shop. I hadn't originally planned on wearing a veil because of the price of some I tried on before, but she made it happen for me! Can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in a few months!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I just received my chapel length veil and I am OBSESSED! It is absolutely breathtaking. So much handmade detail. I originally ordered the sample pack and it arrived extremely fast. I matched the lace and color to my dress and placed my order for a chapel length veil. It is better than I imagined and I can't wait to wear it. It was packed nicely, with a beautiful garter as well. The quality is just as, if not more beautiful, than the veils I tried on in the bridal shop I ordered my dress from for a fraction of the cost. I won't hesitate to recommend BlancaVeils to anyone. Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Garters, Veils, Bride, Customization

My veil was Absolutely Stunning, More stunning than I thought was possible, The designer was super easy to work with and answered all of my thousands of questions. I would recommend BlancaVeils over and over!!!

Profile Picture BETHANY, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered the soft drop wedding veil, ivory, chapel length. It is absolutely beautiful!! The quality of material is excellent, and it really is very soft. Perfect, thoughtful packaging and nothing was forgotten. Can’t wait to wear this on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING veil and wonderfully made. Exceeded my expectations. Made as I had specified in my order and added the comb as well. The lace edges, sequin details and light ivory tulle match my dress perfectly and are of amazing quality. I had ordered the sampler to ensure a perfect color match and review the customization options for my veil. The comb part on the underside held very securely in my hair when I tried it on. It is made with great quality and strength. It goes perfect with the veil I ordered and matches my dress like it was made for it. So thrilled with my purchases and can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!! I would definitely recommend Blanca Veils.

Profile Picture Holly, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Veils, Customization

I live in New Zealand and ordered a 3 tier custom made veil from Blanca Veils. The veil is absolutely amazing. Get rhinestones, they make you feel like a princess. Samantha was fabulous to deal with. I had no idea what I wanted - except it had to have bling. Samantha used her experience and creative knowledge to design my veil. Not only did it arrive quickly, it is also the most awesome of material and the outcome was so much better than I had ever of dreamed of. I now have it hanging up waiting for our special day - next May - I dream of that veil every time I go in my wardrobe. Thanks Samantha - I wish you were in New Zealand so I could thank you in person. xx

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Customization, Garters, Veils

Gorgeous veil!!! I also paid extra for the veil box and it was packaged securely and beautifully! It also came with a garter that was a bit large for me but that's an easy fix. I bought the color samples before to ensure I got a color that matched my dress. Thank you Blanca veils for making my beautiful veil for such an amazing price!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a veil from Blanca Veils for my daughters 1st communion. Everything about this veil and the company is amazing! I ordered last minute , and the veil came in plenty of time! It was beautiful, & flawless! It also matched her dress ( which I had bought previously) perfectly! I have 3 girls and they will each wear the same veil on their special day! I certainly hope they are making veils by the time each of them get married!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customization, Veils

Gorgeous veil (more beautiful than the ones I originally tried on at my local bridal boutique). Highly recommend! A+ customer service! I'm extremely happy with my purchase. Can't wait to wear it! :)

Profile Picture Denise, 4/27/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Customization

This veil was so delicate and beautiful for my wedding!! It was just the perfect level of transparent to see my dress details, and the pencil edging was such a nice detail. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Grace, 4/22/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

Wow!! The veil is stunning and at a great price. You can't beat it. It matches perfectly with my wedding dress. Great customer service and outstanding prices!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/12/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

My veil came before it was expected and it is beautiful. It was wrapped carefully and it isn’t all wrinkled. The bow, the length, the softness... it’s basically a piece of art.

Profile Picture Chalee, 4/7/18, 1 Review