Blackline Limousines Reviews

18 Reviews for Blackline Limousines

• Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 07/20/2019

Best Car Service

We had 2 cars pick us up with our parents. We were the “lucky” ones to have rain on our wedding day and they went above and beyond to help us stay dry and went with the flow as we had to change our picture destinations, due to weather. Very professional! Great cars and drivers! Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kirsten,
    A am happy to hear that our chauffeurs went above and to make sure your day was perfect and a dry as can be! We appreciate you taking time out to share your experience with others and look forward to doing business in the future.
  • Samantha

Samantha Kailas · Married on 07/20/2019

Most Gracious and Flexible Driver

Blackline Limousines was wonderful! The shuttle was very comfortable and luxurious and filled with ice waters! I cannot say enough about our driver, Javier. He was so kind, courteous, polite, patient, and incredibly flexible. Our day was the hottest day of summer 2019, and then it thunderstormed right before the ceremony. Javier had the AC blasting during the hot weather, and he helped each one of us into and out of the shuttle waiting for us with an umbrella during the storm. He listened attentively to our photography location requests and waited patiently for us to return. We were allowed to bring food and alcohol onto the shuttle, which was a plus! Our weather-stricken wedding day was made much more bearable with Blackline Limousines and Javier as our driver! I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Samantha,
    We are happy to hear that Javier would not let the rain or the heat get in the way of you "Big Day". We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with others as this is one if the best forms of flattery we could ask for. We hope to be part of your future transportation needs.

Sincerely,
    Blackline Limousines

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2019

Groom of a May 2019 Wedding

My wife and I used Blackline Limousines for our wedding day and cannot say enough about the communication, organization, and service provided on the brand new party bus. Blackline Limousines is a customer-centered company. They provided recommendations in how to make the best use of the service throughout the day. Our driver Javier was prompt, professional, and genuine. My wife and I strongly recommend using Blackline Limousines!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Lauren,

It means a lot to us that you would take time out for your day to write a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed Javier we think he is great too! We thrive to be the best in the industry and am glad to know it shows. Congratulations again and keep us in mind for any future bookings you may need.
  • Cassondra

Cassondra · Married on 01/26/2019

Fun, Professional, Beautiful

We used Blackline Limosousines for a 26 passenger party bus to transport our wedding party from the ceremony to a spot for pictures and then our reception. The driver was SO awesome. He tolerated our craziness and got us around safely. We also got married in winter so roads weren't perfect but we felt very safe! It is a great memory we have from our special day! We would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Cassondra,

Thank you for taking time out of you day to provide us with this review. Online reviews really do mean a lot to us. We are happy to hear everything went well and they you felt save with you driver Dan. Hope we continue to do business in the future.

macy · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional yet fun!!

Tom at Black line was fabulous as was our driver Juanita!! Both were quick to respond to emails and texts. They sent out an email with the trip details, for me to review. It also included the drivers name and contact info. The Limo Bus was amazing. Very clean and stocked with the beverages that we had dropped off earlier in the week. When we stopped by to drop off our beverages, I felt Tom was just as excited about our wedding as we were! Very Friendly!. We got several inches of snow the day of the wedding and Juanita did a wonderful job navigating the limo and getting everyone where they needed/wanted to be on time .

Sent on 01/28/2019

Blackline Limousines's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. This means a lot to us that you took time to write a review. Weddings are always exciting for us to be part of and we are so glad we were able to be part of yours!

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

We had an excellent experience with Blackline a limousine for our wedding transportation! We got to drop off a cooler the day before, and they put our drinks on ice waiting for us. The party bus was awesome and fit all 20 of us well with room for dancing in the middle. It was also cool to have a red carpet entrance at the church. We got a great price too since we had a Sunday wedding!

Sent on 07/18/2018

j · Married on 04/21/2018

Clean well kept bus. Dan was AWESOME!

Mike · Married on 04/18/2018

So professional. The driver was gracious, polite and very professional. Can't say enough good things about this company.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Debra · Married on 04/14/2018

Our family took a Blackline luxury bus to Mitchell airport for the return of a Stars & Strips Honor Flight. Our driver, Dan, was extremely professional, prompt and diligent (the weather was horrible). He made sure we were all comfortable and returned safely to our cars. The bus was nice, clean and looked very new. Only one place we'll call the next time we need car/bus service again - Blackline.

Kathy · Married on 04/14/2018

I used Blackline Limousines for our transportation needs when my Father went on the Honor Flight. I had a limo pick my Father up at 4:00am to go to the airport and the 13 passenger Sprinter to take my Family to the airport to welcome him when he returned that night. Blackline was absolutely amazing! The office staff was so accommodating to our needs and very friendly. The driver was right on time for all our pickups. Our driver Dan was one of the most professional, polite and friendly persons I have ever met. I highly recommend them for any of your transportation needs and I will deferentially be using them again.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Anna · Married on 02/08/2017

To my mind, this is the best car rental company I've ever seen. My husband and I thought for a long time where to order a car for our wedding. And we needed not an ordinary car, but a luxury car. Eventually, we chose this car https://limoscanner.com/partner-vehicle/7922-lincoln-continental-blackline-limousines/ . First we were struck by the company's amazing service. We were given a lot of personal time and listened to all our wishes. We were also surprised by the professionalism of the driver. He looked very presentable.
    Most importantly, we were not late for anything. The driver drove us neatly, listened to our opinion, and if it was necessary immediately changed the direction of the route. And I want to say a few words about the machine itself. Both outside and inside the machine was clean. We have nowhere noticed broken things and poor-quality finishes. On the day of our wedding we were satisfied with the company. That's why I recommend it to everyone.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Hello Anna,
    Thank you for the lovely review! We are so happy that you were pleased with the service. Congratulations again on your wedding!

Trisha · Married on 07/30/2016

This was the best Bus transportation for its buck! You could bring any alcohol you wanted and they would store it for you the night before so it was chilled. We literally brought coolers full of alcohol and there was no troubles at all. The bus does have a bathroom but they lock it if you don't pay for it. The driver was so friendly he took care of all the security people when we went to a school to take pictures, he made it so care free. I loved everything about this company there was no rush to hurry or anything. They were timely and very friendly.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Claudia · Married on 09/06/2015

Blackline was a GREAT party bus choice for our wedding! We were able to visit their facility to take a look at their fleet before booking and the staff were all very friendly. They also refrigerators at their facility and allowed us to store our drinks and snacks the day before our reservation date, so that was one less thing to worry about carrying before the bus picked us up. When it did, our drinks were already loaded on the bus and on ice in one of their coolers! That is really great service!

Other than that, the driver arrived to pick us up on-time (a bit early actually), drove us anywhere we wanted to go in downtown Milwaukee and was very easy to work with. The bus was also very clean and modern and included all of the inputs needed to play music from our iPhones. I'd recommend Blackline Limousines to anyone looking for an affordable, yet luxurious party bus in Milwaukee!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I'm so happy we went their transportation services for our 8.28.15 wedding day!!! We used their 24 passenger party bus and 9 passenger limo service. Their 24 passenger party bus was clean, fun and big enough for everyone we had! We had 22 on the bus and only one person had to stand otherwise it was fine. I had no issues with the bus or limo showing up on time. They actually showed up early which was great! This company was absolutely great to work with and so easy to book. They got back to emails and phone calls in a timely manner and even called to confirm times and pick-up locations. I booked our limo service one week before the wedding date and luckily enough for us they had one available! Again, that whole booking process was just so easy. For the party bus we did have to drop off our liquor and beer off the day before for the wedding which was fine and then they stocked the bus and had the cooler on the bus all ready for us. It was such a stress free transportation service. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2015

It rained on our wedding day and the chauffeur kept an umbrella open and available for me at all times. He also kept the car running with the heat on to cut the chill between photo sites.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kristin · Married on 08/25/2017

Backline was great. I would recommend them to others.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Josh · Married on 04/14/2018

Our driver Dan was very professional and also made the group laugh

• Theresa

Theresa · Married on 08/23/2014

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.5

Overall, we really enjoyed Blackline services and we continue to use them for our needs post the wedding. They were accommodating and helpful in booking our day-of transportation needs but also those for our honeymoon. The only reason they did not score as well for us was a minor SNAFU whose fault has yet to be determined. My mom handled the booking of the limos and she wanted a second car for just me and my dad to arrive to the church. She booked these two cars together, but some how they ended up with different pick up times. When we noticed this (2 days before the wedding when they emailed to confirm the information) we called, and unfortunately they did not have limos available for the new time. They also did not try and help us figure out the problem.

Sent on 12/15/2014