Black Tulip Calligraphy Reviews

5 Reviews for Black Tulip Calligraphy

• Delcarmen

Connie · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing! And friendly

Stephanie was such a big part of my day! She definitely took her time and listened to everything i wanted for my custom jacket! She went above and beyond! Such a friendly and easy person to work with.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Connie! It was so rewarding to create your jacket, I love the design and am happy we got to work together on it!

Robin Mulligan · Married on 06/22/2019

Custom Wedding Guest Chart Scroll

Stephanie is the most amazing person to work with. Her work is beyond gorgeous. Our guests were blown away by the detail and calligraphy she chose to use on the scroll. It was such a pleasure to work with her. I cant wait to send her the picture of it from the photographer. Amazing work

Sent on 08/01/2019

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

I so appreciate your kind words, Robin! I am thankful we could work together on such a one-of-a-kind statement piece. Happy to hear your guests loved it, too!
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 05/26/2019

masterpiece!

My husband and I got married on 5/26/19. We had the old window with panes that we wanted to use as our seating chart but it just seemed like such a huge project I knew I couldn't do it myself. I did some research and I found Black Tulip Calligraphy. I reached out to Stephanie and she was more that accommodating to me. She is super friendly and easy to work with! I only had to send her a few photos and she knew exactly what I wanted. She drove to meet me, took my window and got right to work. She was able to provide me with sneak peaks which I loved. She completed this project and what seemed like no time. For the quality of work, her prices are soo reasonable. Her work is amazing!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so much Bridget for your kind words! It was such a pleasure to work together to repurpose something old into something new and special for your wedding day. Congratulations to you and Andrew!
  • Corey

Corey · Married on 10/27/2018

Magical Creations That Will Go Beyond Your Wildest Dreams

Stephanie is the ultimate creatrix. She is so positive and enthusiastic about creating any project or ideas you have in mind and blows you away with her magical creations. I've worked with Stephanie on several projects and she has created lasting wearable art for me as well. I love that her values are about the environment and she always seeks sustainable ways to create beautiful, meaningful art work for you. She is the most thoughtful, supportive wedding vendor and friend in the industry. I'm lucky to know her. She will always be my first choice when dreaming up our next creation together.

Sent on 03/20/2020

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you so very much Corey this lovely review! It is always such a pleasure working with you! I truly appreciate your kind words!!
  • Christina

Christina Roten · Married on 10/01/2017

Exceptional customization and creativity!

Stephanie, of Black Tulip Calligraphy, has done multiple pieces per my request while taking my ideas into account and adding creative aspects of her own, I simply couldn't fathom. I've given at least three of the orders I've places as gifts with exceptional feedback. I already have several more orders currently ongoing with her. For creative, one of a kind pieces, I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Black Tulip Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you for such a thoughtful review! I value our time working together and am so excited to continue creating one of kind pieces for you!