Black Tie Tuxedos Reviews

43 Reviews for Black Tie Tuxedos

• Andre

Andre Nieves · Getting married on 03/15/2020

Great place

I was happy to find the color suit my Fiance and I was looking for!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful experience

Wonderful personal attention they really take time with people... They know their business and their prices and products are good

Sent on 05/23/2019

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much Susan! We appreciate you taking the time to say these nice things and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

Helen · Married on 05/19/2018

Black Tie Tuxedos was so easy to work with. They were very patient and helpful. We rented their suits for our groomsmen for our wedding, and everything went very smoothly.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks Helen! Loved working with you guys. Happy married life! Hope to see you guys soon.

Nisha · Married on 04/22/2018

We just rented vest but they did such a great job at matching the vest to the pants and tie. Everything looked great. The men were so comfortable.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you Nisha! Glad we could help! Happy married life!

Nicole · Married on 02/04/2018

Black tie tuxedo is top notch. Thanks to Debbie and her staff for making us look sharp on our wedding day! The tuxes fit perfectly and my bride was very impressed at how good we looked! The service was 5 stars!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Thanks so much Nicole!
    All of the guys looked fabulous! We love our Ike Behar Tuxedos! You looked beautiful! It was awesome to work with you guys. Happy married life!

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

I don't know where to begin, Debbie and Jessica took care of our guys and their tuxedo needs perfectly. We had a good amount of tuxedos needed (12 I believe) and they all came in properly, timely and in great shape. We had some issues with the groomsmen and had to order a tux in 3 days before the wedding, Debbie had the measurements and tux in the next day for us, which made a happy bride. They ensured all Tux's fit the guys before they left and made any alterations on the spot! Our men looked AMAZING (my groom the best of course!) They were affordable and a local company. We will make sure to send our friends/family to this shop and use them ourselves again in the future. Without them, this process would not have been as smooth as it was from day one to dropping the tux's off. Thank you!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much Jessica for your kind words. It means so much to us! We really enjoyed working with you guys. You and Adam are both sweethearts and we know that will carry into your marriage for a lifetime! When you get your pictures back make sure to send them to us through Facebook so we can share! Thanks again!

Anna · Married on 10/07/2017

Black Tie Tuxedos is Great! They were very helpful with matching colors and finding what fit the guys! We would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a great experience with guidance! They had lots to choose from and were very accommodating! Thank you Black Tie for making the guys look their guest for our wedding day!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much!! Everyone looked amazing. We all wish you much happiness and look forward to seeing you again for a suit or another special occasion
    Debbie, Jess and Mike
    Black Tie

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

Hiring Black Tie Tuxedos was an amazing experience and we loved the Silver "Disco Ball" Suites that the Groom picked. Their attention to details such as keeping track of groomsmen sizes and working with our of town groomsmen made the experience even more easy and smooth.

Communication: 5 Stars
    On Time: Yes
    Delivered as Promised: Yes, they went above and beyond
    Professionalism: Yes
    Quality: 5 Stars
    Value: Great
    Our Favorite Part about working with Black Tie Tuxedos for our Wedding: The WOW effects that the suites gave
    Tip when booking Black Tie Tuxedos for your wedding: Bring fabric and color swatches to the fittings to match colors

We also want to show our deepest gratitude for that great service and making our day perfect in every way. It was such a pleasure working with Black Tie Tuxedos and their Team. THANK YOU to everyone that made our day even more Special. If you are looking for a Tux Rental or Purchase we can highly recommend their services and would definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks sooo much for your kindness and for taking the time to point out specific things about our business that makes us unique. We truest love what we do and hearing back from you makes it all worthwhile. Thank you for the encouragement!! We all wish you much happiness in your new chapter in life.
    Debbie, Jessica and Mike

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2016

Debbie is absolutely great! So accommodating! My husband loved his Silver Swag Tuxedo!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks Jessica!! Only a groom with swagger can pull off that look!!! You both were awesome!! I wish you much happiness!!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2016

All Debbie needs to know is the time of year and your wedding color palette, and she will work her magic in finding the perfect suit for your groom and groomsmen! They are very helpful and responsive and know what they are talking about on top of being super friendly!!! My husband has used them for everything from Homecomings to Proms and now for our Wedding Day! It did not take any time in deciding who we would use for his Suit and Tie!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Thanks Melissa
    We enjoyed working with all of you!
    Hope to see you again for another special occasion
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot recommend them enough! They are so accommodating and made it very easy for the men in our wedding. We had a lot of out of towners and they worked with each person to meet their schedule. The owner is so sweet, honest and helpful. They even did all the following up for me to make sure everyone had everything they needed for the wedding IN TIME. As a bride I am so grateful we went with them to help make our wedding planning process a breeze!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

So enjoyed working with you all. We hope to see you again for another special occasion. Your pictures turned out amazing.!1We wish you so much happiness in your new adventure!
    Thanks again
    Black TieTuxedos
  • MrsBurns

Shameka · Married on 06/11/2016

Very professional family owned business. Prices are much more reasonable than other tuxedo shops. Very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

So affordable! She made our vision come to life! All the guys looked amazing! Consider Black tie tuxedos is great to work with and are so nice. Great selection too! Would use them again! Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!! We look forward to seeing you again for another event. Wishing you so much happiness in your new adventure!
    Black Tie
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 05/08/2016

Just another happy groom looking sharp, thanks to Black Tie Tuxedo!! Thank you Debbie and everyone at Black Tie! We could not be more thrilled with the way Ryan looked on our wedding day! Our videographer commented that he looked like a million bucks...and I have to say I agree!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Thanks Liz!
    So happy I could be a part of your special day. You will always be my social media queen!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2016

Debbie and her team are incredible!!! Debbie was such a pleasure to work with and was so professional and responsive! We had the groom, groomsmen and ring bearer's tuxes all ordered from Black Tie and all of them flew in just two days before the wedding from other states or from Ireland. Debbie got everything perfect, even dealing with a screaming crying 3 year old ring bearer who was woken up from a nap to try on a tux! Can't say enough about how great they are, would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much!! We enjoyed working with all of you. The guys were so awesome to try tuxes on anywhere and anywhere they could find during the crazy prom rush. I will you and Dermont much happiness. I hope to see you again for another happy occasion!!
    Thank you!

CJ · Married on 02/20/2016

Debbie was out of this world helpful with getting my groomsmen and I ready for our wedding. I had heard good things from other people I know about Black Tie Tux and figured I would try it myself. I was not disappointed and you will not be either.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much C.J. We look forward to seeing you again for your next event. I would love it if you would send some pictures to my facebook.
    It was my pleasure working with all of you. I wish you much happiness!
    Debbie

They were so easy to work with and a pleasure upon returning the tux's.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Black Tie Tuxedos's reply:

Thanks so much for the review.So nice to hear that you were happy with the entire process!!!
    I hope to see you soon for another event!!

Andrew · Married on 10/10/2015

My wife and I couldn't be happier with the service we received from Debbie at Black Tie! We decided to have a "bright" colored wedding and I wanted to have myself and my groomsmen in Lime Green and white. Debbie was super helpful and was able to customize lime green vests to match to go with all white pants and shirts. When we had some difficulty with the original color she was able to find a different vest that was perfect for us and the colors were amazing! I would recommend Black tie to any of my friends or family without question.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Thanks Andy,
    We have enjoyed helping you with your formalwear since your 1st prom. We are looking forward to helping you with future events. Your suit is ordered so we should see you shortly after Christmas. Thank you for all your kind words. As you know word of mouth is my best advertising!! Have a wonderful holiday!!

Rachael · Married on 07/25/2015

I met Debbie at a bridal show last year when I first started wedding planning and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! She helped us custom order suites in the exact color we wanted (I think we stood and looked at swatches for an hour!). My husband loved his suit and felt very confident the day of the wedding. We had 5 men to dress and some of them needed sizing more than once. This was no problem for Debbie and she hemmed the men's pants on the spot! Debbie was always prompt and professional, and her shop was easy to find and had lots of ideas for us to look at. We couldn't be happier with the service we received at Black Tie Tuxedo and we received quality attire for a very reasonable price!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Moriah · Married on 05/03/2015

Black Tie did such a great job fitting and clothing my groom and groomsmen. They looked great! Black tie (especially Debbie) really worked with us to get exactly what we were looking for at a great price. The next formal event I go to I will absolutely be going back to Black Tie. I had such a great experience, and highly recommend Black Tie to everyone.
    Thank you Debbie and staff so much for making my groom and groomsmen look so uniform and spiffy!

Sent on 05/23/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/14/2015

Debbie and Black Tie Tuxedos were unbelievably amazing! My husband purchased his tuxedo from Black Tie Tuxedos and his 6 groomsmen and the officiant all rented their tuxedos from them. Debbie worked with him to obtain a sample of the same fabric my bridesmaids dresses were made out of so that they could make sure the bow ties the groomsmen would wear would match my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. They also were incredibly helpful in coordinating the measurements of all of the groomsmen and the officiant, who were all from out of town. Everyone looked fantastic and that definitely would not have been possible without Debbie and Black Tie Tuxedos.

Sent on 04/14/2015

The Owner Debbie was more than helpful in picking out the tuxes for my wedding. The colors that were picked were absolutely perfect matched everything to a tee. She was very helpful and responsive, she even called me and ask me something that she had forgotten to get. She was very flexible with the down payment and payment schedule. She was always willing to take a call and never acted like your business didn't matter. She had everything ready to go for our large bridal party.

Sent on 03/27/2015

krystal · Married on 02/21/2015

Black Tie Tuxedos is awsome! Debbie is very professional and extremely helpful. She has a huge selection and I was very pleased with how my groom looked and our groomsmen on our wedding day :) She is very friendly and her prices are very fair. I highly recommend Black Tie Tuxedos. My sister is getting married in November and her bridesmaids dresses came in the wrong color. I took her to see Debbie and she worked with us to find colors that looked great with the dresses. She even ordered in a tie in a couple colors to make sure we are getting exactly what we want.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Rosemarie · Married on 12/13/2014

Debbie and her staff are amazing! We were so impressed with the professionalism, choices and prices for my son's wedding, that we quickly booked them for my daughter's wedding 3 months later. Both weddings turned out great. With big bridal parties and both having guys from out of town, the odds of everything going without a hitch aren't always so good. Well, this was more than perfect. No problems and we've met wonderful business people who became friends. We just went to visit them. Wish I had more kids to marry off ;) LOL. Thanks so much Black Tie Tuxedos!! You're the best!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Wow!
    Just a quick note to say thank you for the very fast and perfect service. My Husband needed a Tuxedo for a party that we had not planned on going to as we didn't think we could rent one so fast. I called around and talked with Larry he said come on in! I sent my Husband to Black Tie and he came back home with it! Those guys fixed it up for him while he waited. Thank you, It was a great night! Tom and Sande

Sent on 11/25/2014