Black Tie Productions Reviews

Black Tie Productions 7
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 08/17/2019

Knowledgeable Staff

Craig was very helpful when discussing Dj & Photo booth options. Pricing was exactly as we expected. Excited to continue working with the entire staff!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Amanda Anstett · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Day

Our DJ was absolutely amazing. He did everything with the best quality and had our guests dancing for the night.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Robin Lang · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding party

We bought a package with the DJ, uplighting, LOVE letters, magic mirror photobooth & a roaming photobooth. It was an awesome deal! The DJ played our favorite music all night. The dance floor was always busy. The photobooth wasn’t used as much as I had hoped but we got rave reviews about it. They were great to work with, easy to work with. Highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dawn Kelly · Married on 07/31/2019

Mother of the Bride

The DJ - Michael and Photo Booth operator - Vince were spectacular! Michael went above and beyond his DJ duties which I repeatedly thanked him for keeping us on track with all the festivities. I would recommend Black Tie Productions to anyone and everyone, great value, great service, great people!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dawn Kelly · Married on 07/27/2019

Mother of the bride

I have been to events that Black Tie had been at and was impressed. I decided to have them for my daughters wedding and WOW what a hit. I believe they will be hired to do an event for one or more of our guest. I was grateful to the DJ, he really was amazing and professional and helped out with more then expected, a blessing. Thank you Black Tie Productions and your wonderful crew for making my daughters day perfect!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Black Tie Productions 10

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks Dawn!! Mike and Vince said they had a great time. I will pass on the good qwords to them. :)

Chris Moore · Married on 07/20/2019

Wow! Boom!

Where to start! Since the beginning they were easy to get ahold of and very professional. They really do go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! Craig was always in contact and Chris Monroe, our DJ, was very professional and catered to our every need to make sure our day ran smooth. I can’t stress enough how amazed I am with this company and would highly recommend them for any venue. Thank you again Black Tie for making our day special!

Sent on 07/21/2019

John Downey · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommended

Our DJ was fantastic! He was very professional and kept the party moving the whole time. Our guests even mentioned how great he was. I am very happy we went with him and will use again if we need DJ services again!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Robert

Robert Rau · Married on 07/20/2019

True Event Heroes

Mike at Black Tie Productions got to the venue early and set up for our ceremony. The ceremony music was beautiful, complete with all the unique songs that we personally requested. At the beginning of our reception, the power went out at our venue. He worked with the venue and kept us and our wedding party informed of what was going on. He had backup wireless speakers with him as an alternative due to the power outage. Shortly after, our entire reception was evacuated due to an electrical fire. Mike once again worked out details to allow us to have our first dance and the parent dances in the parking lot where he hooked up his music to a car's speakers. He had his boss on call with a generator if we needed it for the parking lot. Luckily our reception was able to be relocated to another venue in town, and Mike was able to set up in the new location. We were all able to have a great time, even though our timeline was a little off. He even made sure to get our grand entrance and speeches/toasts in at the new venue. Mike was a real problem solver and alleviated much of our stress. Black Tie Productions really turned out to be the event heroes and we definitely would not have had the same outcome if we hadn't gone with these professionals!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Black Tie Productions 11
    Black Tie Productions 12
  • Melanie

Melanie Mccullough · Married on 07/19/2019

DJ and Photo Booth Operator

My husband and I hired Black Tie for our wedding reception and it was by far the best decision we made for a DJ company! Tomás stuck to his itinerary, he communicated with us all night to make sure we were having a great time, he made the night so much fun and he did his very best to make sure all of our requests were played. Jennifer did an awesome job of running the photo booth and our memory book looked awesome at the end of the night! She came out onto the dance floor and got pictures and videos, too. It took about two weeks to get all the photos and videos sent to us but it was well worth the wait! Tomás and Jennifer were well-dressed and so professional! Craig runs an awesome business and I would recommend Black Tie to anyone and everyone! The cost is exceptional for all that's included, too.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you Melanie. Tomas and Jenn both said they also had a great time with you and your guests. Regarding a few photos taking 2 weeks. It was a glitch in the software that has been fixed. Now it it delivered within 5 minutes of taking!!!

Allicyn Ciesielski · Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely perfect

Chris Monroe was our Dj, and he did an exceptional job. The dance floor was packed all night!! He was able to meet all of my special requests, even with last minute changes. We highly recommend him and his team at Black Toe Productions.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Black Tie Productions's reply:

THANK YOU for the review. Chris said he had a great time and even got to see a few of his past couples from past weddings. :)
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 07/05/2019

Best of the best

Best DJ ever! They made everything simple and painless. They even helped me get the photos off my phone from our Vegas wedding on the projector for our guest to see at the reception. They also brought our photo album we forgot from photo booth right to my house! Highly recommend!!! These guys know what customer service truly means! THANKS SUPER HEROS!!! U GUYS ROCK 💝

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Weir · Married on 06/22/2019

Par-Tee Time Wedding Reception

Black Tie Productions was terrific from beginning to end! Very prompt, professional, and flexible. They went above and beyond when we accidentally missed form deadline for photo booth logo and design. Craig worked magic to get us a design we loved in a short amount of time! Chris Monroe is amazing! His fun, energetic, and humorous personality made our wedding that much more memorable! Played great music that kept our guests on the dance floor. While also incorporating numerous song requests. Photo booth and roamed were a huge hit! Everyone loved it and Stephanie was very attentive as to when to switch from booth and bring our roamed depending on vibe!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Black Tie Productions 13
    Black Tie Productions 14
  • Rachel

Rachel Parker · Married on 06/15/2019

Rachel Koyl

I will highly recommend Black Tie Productions to all my friends and family. The whole crew made my wedding care free and absolutely amazing! Jeremy made the day run smoothly and rocked the crowd and Vince captured some amazing moments. Thank you soo much for an amazing experience!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tyler Deweese · Married on 06/14/2019

WOW what a night!

The title says it all. A Dj can make or break an event, and Tim did not disappoint! We met the week of, went over our exact specs that were also signified in the detailed survey. Then came the wedding day, and Tim ran the show for the reception! He was in charge, made sure that we had a great time and got through all our special moments, and ensured that our guests had an amazing time as well! So many from the wedding have come up and said that our Dj was awesome, and I couldn’t agree more. Bonus, the company even provided an awesome bottle of wine as a celebratory gift as well!! Would highly recommend Black Tie Productions, especially Tim!! We couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Christina · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent service

I absolutely loved Tomás I will ask for him again and definitely recommend him.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Baker · Married on 06/08/2019

DJ, photo booth, uplighting

I can’t say enough great things about Mike and Tom! From answering all my questions before the wedding to playing a great variety of good songs to literally pouring champagne because it was forgotten...they went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect! Thank you, thank you for being so amazing! I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Black Tie Productions 15
    Black Tie Productions 16
    Black Tie Productions 17
    Black Tie Productions 18

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Whooo Hoo... THANKS NICOLE. Mike and Tom mentioned they had a blast. We apprecite you! Have a great honeymoon.
  • Jessy

Jessy Dixon · Married on 06/01/2019

Black Tie Productions Chris Monroe

Absolutely loved having Chris as our DJ! everything felt ‘taken care of’ && ran as smoothly as we had hoped! thanks so much!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Christy Flowers · Married on 06/01/2019

I wouldn’t have a wedding without you!

I have three daughters. Two are now married and both of my daughters had Black Tie Productions provide their music, uplighting, and photo booths. We wouldn’t consider using anyone else! More specifically, Tony Coggins has been our DJ both times. This man is exceptional at what he does. We asked for a fun-filled, family appropriate night for both events and Tony came through in flying colors! From the first Dane to the last the dance floor was filled the entire night with guests of many generations. Tony is excellent as a wedding MC and keeps the night rolling forward and ensures no lag time. He i simply THE BEST!
    We had the good fortune of having Vince as our photo booth tech this time. He was fun and not only did a great job at the booth, but went out on the dance floor and to tables and got photos as well. He was a blast! Thank you Black Tie Productions for being the very best! I look forward to booking you for the next wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal

I can not say enough great things about this company! A great time was had by all! From the wedding ceremony to the uplighting to the songs to the photo booth! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Alexis · Married on 05/25/2019

BlackTie Productions.. absolutely AMAZING!

BlackTie Productions went above and beyond for us on our wedding in May! Tony was absolutely awesome and was there every step of the way, answering any and all questions we had. When he called to finalize all details he made everything seem like sucha breeze! Our wedding day was perfect and they truly made our day that much more special by keeping everyone on the dance floor all night! cracking jokes, making my husband "work" for the garter (it was hilarious) haha and just having such a bubbly, fun, down to earth, awesome personality, that I even had close wedding guest coming up to me who are getting married soon asking who my DJ was and that they will be booking them when the time comes! The photo roamer also was a HUGE hit, I am so so happy we added that in our package as well, we got the most funniest pictures from that! I will recommend them 10000% times over again! Truly a one of a kind company!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amelia · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazingly fun

If I could give 1000 stars I would! Excellent people and service! Tomas went out of his way and helped make it a night to remember.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

Could not have asked for better!

Chris was our DJ and Tom did our photobooth. Not only did they do excellent at their job but they helped out my husband and I with anything we needed! Right down to holding our plates through the buffet line and taking them back to our table for us. They kept the party going all night until we were forced to shut down. Everyone had a great time and I cant thank them enough for being the reason of that!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    Black Tie Productions 19
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 05/18/2019

Black Tie productions

Awesome DJ! Everyone had a blast! He also helped things run smoothly throughout the night!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Shelly · Married on 05/11/2019

Very reliable, dependable and helpful! Made the day completely magicla!

More than we could have hoped for! Highly recommend these guys! They did a phenomenal job! Can't say enough honestly!

Sent on 05/12/2019