Black Tie Productions Reviews

Black Tie Productions 4
Black Tie Productions 5
  • Melanie

Melanie Vert · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding Reception EVER!

Both our DJ and photo booth vendor were so attentive, and kept the dance floor going all night! I loved the pictures and videos from the floating camera! Everyone had a blast and I will definitely recommend Black Tie for any event.

Mallory Waisanen (Vanhouten) · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Tony is absolutely amazing

We had Tony at our September wedding. Tony is Black Tie Productions longest employee and it shows! He was nothing short of amazing. Tony answered my texts/phone calls promptly. On the day of he re-confirmed my already confirmed timeline and song choices. He constantly checked in with both me and my husband throughout the night to ensure we were ready to move on to the next planned event, if we needed more time to mingle, or if we just wanted to scratch it all together. All of my guests had a blast with Tony and he fit right in! He ALWAYS made sure my husband and I were enjoying ourselves, he even brought me a new drink onto the dance floor! Tony had a great song selection and kept the party going all night long! THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY PERFECT TONY!!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 11/02/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

We booked Black Tie Productions for our DJ and photobooth needs. I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Our DJ was Tom, and he was absolutely amazing! He took the time to make sure that all of our important moments were perfect, that our guests had a great time, and that I never once had to be concerned if we were running on time. He helped make our wedding the most memorable day of my life.
    Logan did a great job entertaining our guests in the photobooth as well! He got some great photos and videos with the reamer at the end of the night. Also, our photo book was wonderfully organized and put together neatly...which I really appreciated.
    There are not enough words in the dictionary to give these guys the praise they deserve. I will recommend them to literally anyone I can.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kali

Kali Schmiedeknecht · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome Services

My wedding was fun and beautiful, the music was great and Tim was amazing! Thanks so much

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Neal

Neal Dono · Married on 10/19/2019

Beyond perfect! They truly are the event superheros!

I wish they had a rating higher than 5 stars! From the moment I contacted Black Tie Productions, all the way until the final minutes of the reception, everyone has exceeded our expectations. From 1-on-1 help and advice from Craig Center (the owner himself) to League of Super Heros including Anthony & Vince we couldnt have ask for anything better. In fact, we hadn't even thought of many of the ideas they had. Our event could not have been the same without them.

Black Tie Productions 6

Donnia Diamond · Married on 10/18/2019

Phenomenonal service!

Did an absolutely wonderful job! Mike was very accomodating as well as understanding with any changes or issues that were brought to him. I would highly recommend then to anyone! 10/10 service! Thank you guys

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2019

Good everything went good for the most part

Overall everything went good. Only minor complaint was the gap in time between cake cutting and start of opening the dance floor.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Madison and Gavin Schantz · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 2019

We had Tony and he made it clear that his top priority was to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. He made the songs fun and people couldn’t get off the dance floor!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Rodery · Married on 10/04/2019

Danced the night away!

Tim did our ceremony & reception music for our wedding on October 4th, 2019. He was the very best! Prior to the day-of, we had an over the phone meeting to go over the entire day's timeline in great detail. Tim did not miss a beat! Everything was executed exactly the way we wanted it, with Tim keeping everyone and everything on schedule, all while being professional yet personable. It was a huge relief to know he had everything covered, and all we had to do the day of was show up, have fun, and enjoy every second of our wedding. Tim was extremely responsive & always available for requests, last minute questions, and day-of changes. We only wish our reception was longer, because we wanted to keep dancing!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/04/2019

Awesome DJs!!

This is an awesome company! We got their DJ, photo booth, and up lighting service and it was great! Mike did an awesome job with keeping everything flow smoothly with our timeline and even helped with cutting up our wedding cake! It could not have gone better!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory Waisanen · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Tony was the most amazing DJ!!! He was so accommodating and attentive to bride and groom! 10/10 recommend!!! Thank you for making our day so special Tony!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/14/2019

They made my dream wedding easy!

Black Tie Productions DJed my wedding and my DJ, Tony, knew exactly how to flow from each event (toasts, cake cutting, garter toss, etc.), and what kind of music to play throughout the night to keep the dance floor full from start to finish. They were very professional throughout the whole process, and kept me and my bridal party informed throughout the entire night. They also put on a fantastic photo booth, the best I’ve ever seen! It was “mobile” and could take candid shots from the dance floor. I would highly recommend Black Tie Productions and would use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience!

So fun, energetic, great MC!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Chuck

Chuck Pregibon · Married on 09/01/2019

Maestro of the Mic

Mike, Stefany, and the whole blacktieproductions team really went the extra mile to make our wedding day memorable and perfectly executed. Mike was right there every step of the way to keep us informed of the songs we requested so we didn't miss them. He also went the extra mile to find the extra special songs that weren't part of their library, that really added that special touch to our special day, as well as pull quick technical repairs on the photobooth after a small guest mishap. Stefany did an amazing job of capturing all the candid as well as the posed pictures of the night. We highly recommend the giant LOVE letters as well for that extra special touch!

Black Tie Productions 7
    Black Tie Productions 8
    Black Tie Productions 9
    Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Hailey

Hailey · Married on 08/17/2019

Knowledgeable Staff

Craig was very helpful when discussing Dj & Photo booth options. Pricing was exactly as we expected. Excited to continue working with the entire staff!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Heather · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing DJ for a perfect night

Tim did an amazing job getting our guests out of their seats and dancing! We loved every second of our night. Big thank you to Black Tie Productions!! Perfect, as always!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Michael Roger Shoots · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend Black Tie Production

Chris Galbraith (Monroe) did a phenomenal job with our wedding and reception from start to finish. He paid close attention to all the details, had everything prepared, honored our extremely long playlist requests, checked in with us periodically to make sure all was well.
    We could not ask for anyone better.
    Thank you Chris!
    In addition, we went with the whole package..photo booth and the mobile selfie unit... most of our guests were, like us, in our late 50’s and mid 60’s... we had a blast with both. We were gifted a photo album and a link to all the pics that we could share with our guests at the end of the evening....all the goofball and serious pics are ours to treasure ♥️

Black Tie Productions 10
    Black Tie Productions 11
    Black Tie Productions 12
    Black Tie Productions 13
    Black Tie Productions 14
    Sent on 08/23/2019

Amanda Anstett · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding Day

Our DJ was absolutely amazing. He did everything with the best quality and had our guests dancing for the night.

Sent on 08/11/2019

Robin Lang · Married on 08/09/2019

Wedding party

We bought a package with the DJ, uplighting, LOVE letters, magic mirror photobooth & a roaming photobooth. It was an awesome deal! The DJ played our favorite music all night. The dance floor was always busy. The photobooth wasn’t used as much as I had hoped but we got rave reviews about it. They were great to work with, easy to work with. Highly recommend to everyone.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Dawn Kelly · Married on 07/31/2019

Mother of the Bride

The DJ - Michael and Photo Booth operator - Vince were spectacular! Michael went above and beyond his DJ duties which I repeatedly thanked him for keeping us on track with all the festivities. I would recommend Black Tie Productions to anyone and everyone, great value, great service, great people!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Dawn Kelly · Married on 07/27/2019

Mother of the bride

I have been to events that Black Tie had been at and was impressed. I decided to have them for my daughters wedding and WOW what a hit. I believe they will be hired to do an event for one or more of our guest. I was grateful to the DJ, he really was amazing and professional and helped out with more then expected, a blessing. Thank you Black Tie Productions and your wonderful crew for making my daughters day perfect!!

Black Tie Productions 15
    Sent on 07/29/2019

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks Dawn!! Mike and Vince said they had a great time. I will pass on the good qwords to them. :)

Chris Moore · Married on 07/20/2019

Wow! Boom!

Where to start! Since the beginning they were easy to get ahold of and very professional. They really do go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! Craig was always in contact and Chris Monroe, our DJ, was very professional and catered to our every need to make sure our day ran smooth. I can’t stress enough how amazed I am with this company and would highly recommend them for any venue. Thank you again Black Tie for making our day special!

Sent on 07/21/2019

John Downey · Married on 07/20/2019

Highly Recommended

Our DJ was fantastic! He was very professional and kept the party moving the whole time. Our guests even mentioned how great he was. I am very happy we went with him and will use again if we need DJ services again!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Robert

Robert Rau · Married on 07/20/2019

True Event Heroes

Mike at Black Tie Productions got to the venue early and set up for our ceremony. The ceremony music was beautiful, complete with all the unique songs that we personally requested. At the beginning of our reception, the power went out at our venue. He worked with the venue and kept us and our wedding party informed of what was going on. He had backup wireless speakers with him as an alternative due to the power outage. Shortly after, our entire reception was evacuated due to an electrical fire. Mike once again worked out details to allow us to have our first dance and the parent dances in the parking lot where he hooked up his music to a car's speakers. He had his boss on call with a generator if we needed it for the parking lot. Luckily our reception was able to be relocated to another venue in town, and Mike was able to set up in the new location. We were all able to have a great time, even though our timeline was a little off. He even made sure to get our grand entrance and speeches/toasts in at the new venue. Mike was a real problem solver and alleviated much of our stress. Black Tie Productions really turned out to be the event heroes and we definitely would not have had the same outcome if we hadn't gone with these professionals!

Black Tie Productions 16
    Black Tie Productions 17
    Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie Mccullough · Married on 07/19/2019

DJ and Photo Booth Operator

My husband and I hired Black Tie for our wedding reception and it was by far the best decision we made for a DJ company! Tomás stuck to his itinerary, he communicated with us all night to make sure we were having a great time, he made the night so much fun and he did his very best to make sure all of our requests were played. Jennifer did an awesome job of running the photo booth and our memory book looked awesome at the end of the night! She came out onto the dance floor and got pictures and videos, too. It took about two weeks to get all the photos and videos sent to us but it was well worth the wait! Tomás and Jennifer were well-dressed and so professional! Craig runs an awesome business and I would recommend Black Tie to anyone and everyone! The cost is exceptional for all that's included, too.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you Melanie. Tomas and Jenn both said they also had a great time with you and your guests. Regarding a few photos taking 2 weeks. It was a glitch in the software that has been fixed. Now it it delivered within 5 minutes of taking!!!