Black Tie Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Kristin B. Married on 09/25/2022

The best!!

These guys are amazing! Our wedding has been in the making for a few years, and this was the one vendor that I knew I had to use from the beginning. I had heard that these guys were the best and they did not disappoint. From booking, to meeting Tony, and then to our wedding day, everything went so smoothly. Tony is the best, and was a big part of making our Sunday wedding seem like a Saturday night. He was so helpful, and always so cheerful. Everyone was on the dance floor having the best time! I could not suggest him enough!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

The Best! Amazing!! You are so kind Kristin. Glad all went so well for you. I will forward your good words to DJ Tony. Thanks again for posting your Black Tie experience.
  • Taylor
    Taylor V. Married on 09/24/2022

Best DJ Service Ever

We had a wonderful experience with Black Tie Affairs. We hired them 2 years ago for our wedding this past weekend and they exceeded our expectations. The office staff communicates with you every step of the way, the website is easy to navigate and personalize to cater to your song choices and any special dances, and most importantly our DJ for the night, Tony was fantastic. He had the best attitude all night, was flexible and got the dance floor going with no problem. As a bride who has had several things go wrong, Tony made me feel at ease because he makes sure everyone is on the same page that night. We received so many compliments on Tony’s service, we highly recommend requesting him for your wedding & choosing Black Tie Affairs!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Kim W. Married on 09/17/2022

Wedding day DJ

I could not say enough good things about Black Tie Production! DJ Craig was so quick to respond to any of my questions. DJ Tony was amazing and even through in a short message to my dad right before our dance, as he was aware that we almost lost my dad in a motorcycle accident 3 months before my wedding. He went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and I had little to no stress!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks, Kim for the post and review. Glad all was stress-free. That's our plan!! Give your dad a hug!
  • Heather
    Heather B. Married on 09/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing service that exceeded our expectations!

We had an amazing time !!! 5 out of 5 for DJ Tom. He kept everything coordinated. His engery was great and matched the vibe of the reception we dreamed about.
    Vincent from the photo booth 5 out of 5 !! So nice and made sure he took the floor getting as many shots as possible.
    Thank you Black Tie Productions!!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks, Heather for the solid review. The guys said they both enjoy your event. I will pass it on to them.
    Abby G. Married on 09/03/2022

Highly recommend

Highly recommend Mike/Black Tie Productions. Extremely helpful, responsive, professional and fun. Perfect wedding DJ!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Abby!! Thanks for the review. Mike and Jen said it was a SUPEr night. Thanks again. Hope your honeymoon was great!
    Kelly M. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing experience!

Our experience with black tie, and Chris was beyond exceptional. From start to finish, it was a seamless experience. Chris was awesome, making sure us the Bride and Groom were taken care of throughout the wedding day. He kept the party going, and everyone enjoyed it! Chris deserves a raise!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Black Tie Productions's reply:

So SUPER to hear. Chris is pretty awesome. Thank you for posting and inviting Black Tie to be a part of the big day!
  • Jenny
    Jenny B. Married on 08/27/2022

Loved Tom our DJ! Highly recommend

Tom was amazing, the dance floor was packed all night! He played all of my favorite songs and many guests said wow your DJ was awesome. As soon as I arrived to the reception venue, he came over to discuss any last minute changes. He also got me a drink because I was so hot after taking pictures outside, I really appreciated that. From the moment he announced the wedding party, his stage presence was phenomenal (he got everyone hyped up for the entrance) and through out the day, he would check in with us. One example being, after dinner, my husband and I were making our rounds to thank guests and Tom said no rush- you let me know when you're ready for your first dance. I love that he didn't rush us and said it's your day, you let me know when you're ready. Towards the end of the night, I requested a few songs last minute, and he played them without hesitation. I feel very lucky that we had Tom as our DJ and want to thank him for being a part of our big day! Thank you so much, I had so much fun and I know everyone else did too! -Jenny and Brendan

Black Tie Productions's reply:

YES!!! We so appreciate you taking the time to share your Black Tie Productions experience. I will pass on the DJ Tom. HAPPY HONEYMOON!
    Allison W. Married on 08/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great work! Kept the dance floor moving and did a great job with the ceremony.

Awesome work! Thanks for everything you did to help make our special day run so smoothly.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

We love the word AWESOME!! And SMOOTH too!! Thank you for taking the time to post your review and experience with Black Tie.
    Shani D. Married on 08/20/2022

DJ and photobooth

It was wonderful they were awesome

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Shani. The crew mentioned a great party was had by all even in the "slight" rain situation. :) Happy Honeymoon!! I will pass along the good words to your Event Heroes!
  • Jeffery
    Jeffery N. Married on 08/20/2022

Super Hero’s INDEED!!

The whole staff @ Black Tie were Super hero’s for sure. Everything about this company is outstanding. I hired them for my Nieces wedding because of their reputation in the wedding and event business. DJ Chris was fantastic and I’m pretty sure by the end of the night, he became apart of our family. Hire Black Tie productions if you want worry free wedding planning! They got you! Trust me!
    Angela B. Married on 08/19/2022

Amazing event!!

Nick was a great DJ! she really made the wedding such a fun and relaxing event!! I would definitely recommend him. Thanks for making my daughter's wedding a HUGE success!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

SUPER DUPER!!! So glad you and your daughter were happy. We will pass on the good words to DJ Nick. Thanks for the review.
    Chance H. Married on 08/13/2022

Amazing Service

Best DJ for hire. All the way down to the website and preparation. BTP ensures there is a solid line of communication leading up to and through the event to ensure everything is done the way you had envisioned it. The level of stress that is alleviated by the skill, knowledge and expertise that BTP comes with simply cannot be described or summed up any simpler than you will not be disappointed in choosing Them as your DJ. Even with a small hiccup with our specific DJ getting sick, the owner himself came out to take on the event on short notice. Typically when something goes awry like that on your wedding day it could seem catastrophic but Craig was sure to show his poise and professionalism by maintaining that level of communication and reassurance that everything will be perfect. That is how much this company cares for their customers. We were just utterly impressed and satisfied with our service booked with Black Tie Productions and you will be too.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU... I did enjoy your day as well. THose stage steps got my legs a workout. LOL Enjoy Cancun!!
    Morgan S. Married on 08/06/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Black tie is amazing! Our DJ Tom Yeager was absolutely wonderful. He always made sure my husband and I were taken care of, got us drinks, made sure we ate, and so much more above and beyond the music. He kept the party going and got everyone involved and pumped everyone up! I would recommend him to anyone!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

We love to see the word AMAZING for such a special day in your life. TOm said all went very well and he had a great time with you and the crazy friends. LOL. We appreciate the post and AMAZING words!!
  • F
    Felicia L. Married on 08/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were literally the life of the party

Every. Single. Penny was worth it. They are beyond reasonable price wise. The dj and photobooth operator were the funnest, sweetest people we have ever encountered. They go above and beyond to bring you the best event and time of your life. Best decision ever. I will never forget my wedding night. So many memories!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Whoo hoo!!! THANK YOU for the awesome review. We will pass it along to the SUPER crew. Have a great honeymoon!!
    Linton Married on 07/30/2022

A+ Service

The professionalism and kindness I received from your company was by far the best costumer service I’ve ever had. From the start to finish I felt comfortable and confident in the quality of service and the product I would receive. Every question was answered via email and phone. The contracts and online website were user friendly and the count down texts not only let me know that you were prepared it also made me feel like you were just as excited as I was.
    Vincent was AMAZING we all felt like he was family at the end of the night. (If he can get a raise add a little something in there for him 😉) Professional, helpful with a kind spirit… the photo booth, uplifting and LOVE letters were a hit. The energy Vincent brought to the dance floor kept the party going all night.
    Craig is also amazing and was accessible, kind and ready to assist me with anything. You guys have gained a few life long customers with me and my family.
    I rate you a 5 Black Tie Productuons lived up to the name. Thank you for making my daughters wedding day the best day of her life (in her words) see you guys at the next event

Black Tie Productions's reply:

How SUPER is this!! So happy your daughter was happy with her day. It's what it's all about. It should be the BEST day of her life. Vince mentioned he had a great time as well. THANK YOU for the review!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay L. Married on 07/23/2022

THE best DJ service

Craig and Tom (our DJ) were absolutely wonderful to work with from initial discussion to our wedding day. Craig is very quick to get back to me with any questions I had and he sent several communications and reminders to fill out the details for the event, make payments and recommendations for key songs. On our Wedding day Tom showed up well in advance to get all set up. We didn't have any issues with the sound or microphones and the volume of the music was perfect for the venue (you didn't have to yell to hear the person next to you). One thing that stood out to me and my husband wasn't even the music, it was that Tom walked up to us several times throughout the evening to ask us we needed anything. I felt like he really cared about making our day special. They are fantastic to work with!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Well, look at that!! So glad all went well. We are soooooo appreciate the comments and rating. THANK YOU!!
    Stefanie J. Married on 07/10/2022

Daughter's openhouse

Kristen was amazing! She was so personable and outgoing. Everyone loved her. She is perfect for this job, and I would definitely request her for my other daughter's openhouse.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hi Stefanie!! So great to hear all went well for your photo booth with our company. Kristin is one of the best!!.. I will pass on the news to her and we will see you for your next daughter's graduation party. Have a SUPER summer!
    Brad P. Married on 06/25/2022

Hands down best choice

5s across the board for both Tom and Vincent. The night went perfect. Tom ( our dj ) was rock solid all night, keeping the ball rolling and the crowd into it. Vincent ( our photo booth professional) did a great job with the photo booth as well as getting awesome pictures with the party roamer which was a huge hit.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Brad. Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review. I will make sure to pass on to both Tom and Vince. And yes the Party Roamer is usually a big hit. I know Vince got right on the dance floor with your group and got some great videos and photos. :). Thanks again!!
  • Parent2six
    Brittney Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Just remember that this us your day. Black tie is willing to do anything to make that happen. They were willing to change the order of things, cut things out, and add things in. I and my husband we're very pleased.
    Theresa A. Married on 06/25/2022

DJ services for wedding

Craig was very helpful and informative about DJ services and timelines. He was on it! Our DJ, Mike was super friendly and played great music all night long. Many thanks to the guys for helping us have a wonderful atmosphere at our wedding and reception!!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

BAM!!! Thank you sooooo much for taking the time to post your Black Tie experience. Enjoy the honeymoon.
    Cassandra H. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely amazing

We are so glad we choose Black Tie Productions for our wedding! From battery operated equipment at the ceremony to limit the background noise to keeping the party going all night, it was amazing! I am still sore from how much we danced! We could not have asked for a better company to provide music to celebrate our special day.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

AMAZING!! The Event Heroes love that word. Nick mentioned you all were a blast to work with. And the video of the packed dance floor seemed like all got their groove on and showed their best moves. Thanks for posting!!
    Lynne W. Married on 06/18/2022

Black Tie Productions

All 3 of our adult children used this company. They are wonderful to work with both ahead of time with the office staff and day of with the DJ . I highly recommend them. .. 3 weddings for our family and not a single issue . You won’t be sorry .

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you, Lynne!! We so appreciate your repeat business and good words. How many more kids you got? LOL
    Matthew C. Married on 06/04/2022

Awesome job!!

Mike was our DJ and he was cool as hell! He did a great job keeping the music thumping and the dance floor as full as it could be. We would gladly hire Mike, Craig and Black Tie for any future events. Money well spent for sure!!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Matthew!! THANKS for the review. I will make sure DJ Mike is aware. We also hope to party with you again in the future. Happy honeymoon!!
    Sarah Married on 05/28/2022

Great experience!

Our experience with Black Tie Productions was fantastic from start to finish. DJ Mike was easy and pleasant to work with, listened to our preferences, and went above and beyond to make our wedding as fun as possible. Highly recommend!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

That’s what I am talking about!! We love 5 star reviews. Thanks for posting your experience. I’ll pass on the review to DJ Mike.
illustration stars