Black Tie Productions Reviews

353 | Flint, MI

353 Reviews for Black Tie Productions

• Parent2six

Brittney · Getting married on 06/25/2022

Just remember that this us your day. Black tie is willing to do anything to make that happen. They were willing to change the order of things, cut things out, and add things in. I and my husband we're very pleased.

Sent on 09/10/2015
  • Adriana

Adriana L. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

We're All In This Together!

I booked BTP for my June wedding but due to the current global pandemic, I had to cancel my reception. When I broke the news to Craig, he was so thoughtful and understanding and immediately was trying to help me with the situation. I can't say the same for my other vendors so this was a weight off my shoulders. BTP has the best customer service and I can't wait to book and work with them again.

Sent on 04/28/2020

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks for the post, We hope to join you soon and be part of your big day. Be safe and be kind. :)
  • Carmen

Carmen S. · Getting married on 07/10/2021

DJ and Uplighting

My now husband and I were going to use Black Tie Productions for our July 2021 wedding but had to cancel due to the uncertainty with COVID-19. Craig was professional and communicative throughout the entire pre-booking and booking process as well as understanding of our situation when we decided to cancel. Our venue was going to have difficult acoustics, and they were prepared to bring in a DJ that was familiar with the space and understood how to work with the sound for the optimal experience. We are disappointed that we will not be able to utilize this vendor as they came highly recommended to us and we felt extremely comfortable and confident that they would be able to help our day go off without a hitch. You can tell Craig is passionate about his business and ensuring he and his staff do everything they can for their customers. I recommend Black Tie Productions to anyone who is able to host an event in the future!

Sent on 03/31/2021

Alexx R. · Married on 06/12/2021

Hands down amazing experience!! Our DJ Chris was awesome and helped make our day perfect! So nice, professional, and organized.

Highly recommend! 10/10 stars!

Sent on 06/14/2021

Amy R. · Married on 05/06/2021

They were awesome!!!!

We were so happy with Black Tie Productions. They took time and care to find the version of the music that was very special to us. They read the room well and kept the party going. Best DJ EVER! We really appreciated the dedication they put into our wedding before, during and after.

Sent on 06/26/2020
  • F

Faith R. · Married on 12/06/2020

Great service!

Unfortunately I had to cancel my wedding fur to covid, this company was extremely accommodating and flexible. I would recommend for anyone looking for professional and great service!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Lou A. · Married on 11/07/2020

If you’re thinking about it - BOOK IT !!

Wow!! What an unexpected awesome addition to our wedding! Even without the props (due to COVID, understandably) our guests had a blast taking pics and using the filters. They were able to text themselves pics on the spot or print them out - and we got a copy of ALL the photos! It was so fun to look through them the day after (especially the pics of the guests enjoying the open bar ;) haha)

Craig was so incredible and a treat to work with. He even walked around our dance floor and took pictures for us at the end of the night! We had so much fun and would recommend black tie productions to anyone!! 10/10 - just book them, you will not regret it! Thank you all so so much!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Kacee

Kacee M. · Married on 10/25/2020

Great services

The dj was awesome and spent the night making sure we were on time with everything. He also made sure the I had a drink the whole night. He was very attentive and made sure that we had everything we needed.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Mariah R. · Married on 10/17/2020

Great experience!

Tomas was amazing! Best DJ I have seen at a wedding, he kept everyone on the dance floor and played songs everyone wanted to hear! Couldn’t have been a better experience, and he was so responsive and helpful prior to the wedding with planning. Very knowledgeable and professional, loved having him and definitely recommend to everyone!

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 10/17/2020

astonishing

Jeremy and Vince went above and beyond to make my day absolutely perfect. I highly recommend both of them to anyone planning an event. 1000/10

Sent on 10/19/2020

Ross R. · Married on 10/16/2020

Excellent and professional

Mike was very professional and on the ball. In addition to playing great music, he knew when things needed to be done and kept the show rolling.
    Black tie productions has been the best company we've dealt with by far through the whole wedding process.

Sent on 10/17/2020

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2020

Far beyond amazing !!!!

Tony was the best dj ! Everything I expected and more . He was professional and funny. Tony kept the party going and never stopped. I would choose him again and again. Thank you for making our wedding so wonderful you really brought the energy!!! A night I will never forget ! The photobooth guy was awesome as well I don’t think there was one person left out !!! Thank you black tie productions you guys did it !

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Matt

Matt S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Outstanding!

We could not be happier with our whole experience with Black Tie. DJ, up lights and the photo booth were everything we could have hoped for, and more. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Melina G. · Married on 10/10/2020

The absolute best!

Our DJ was Tony and he was the best person we could've asked for. He asked us many times how we were doing to make sure everything was the way we wanted and it was absolutely perfect, we got many compliments on him. I recommend him 100 percent!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Fantastic!

From my first contact with them they were fantastic! Quick responses, phone calls instead of emails, and flexible beyond belief with covid causing all kinds of issues and unsure-ness. Their staff were amazing, running back and forth between the booth and the dance floor being sure to catch so many AMAZING memories for us. All of our guests were so excited and just said they rocked! They got so many wonderful pictures of important people that I will cherish forever ❤️ they were 1000% worth every penny!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Joseph W. · Married on 10/10/2020

Made the night!!!

Could not have been happier. From their website, too my first contact to now. These guys made my planning easier and my event pressure go way down. I knew they had it all handled. The night was perfect!!

Sent on 10/13/2020
  • Justine

Justine S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Simply amazing! More than we could’ve envisioned

We fell into a situation with our wedding due to Covid and we lost our 9 piece band due to the circumstances. Trying to find a DJ at the last minute was very stressful and everyone was booked! Black Tie Productions had a cancellation and immediately reached out to let me know they were now available. I’m so glad they did! We weren’t sure how a DJ would turn out from our vision of the live band, but they over delivered! Tom was THE BEST! From the first time we met with him, things just clicked, and he was wonderful. It’s like we had known each other for years! He kept the party going, he was funny, and so professional and entertaining! From the beginning of the booking process with Craig to the best day of our lives with Tom, Black Tie Productions was perfect! You won’t regret booking them!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Kyleigh

Kyleigh M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best DJ and photobooth services ever!!

We were amazed by how awesome our DJ Tony was and Logan that ran the photobooth. They were both very professional and made the night so fun! From the beginning of the ceremony to the end of the reception they made sure everything ran so smoothly. Thank you for you awesome services!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Chaz

Chaz M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Best decision you will make

Jeremy and Black Tie Productions did a fantastic job. We had an outside wedding and were a little concerned about electricity but they showed up with the quietest generator on earth. Best wedding DJ I have ever experienced!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Brooke · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Our DJ Chris was absolutely amazing!! Out of all of our vendors we felt Black Tie Production was the best to work with and made everything so easy for us and was well worth the money we spent! We HIGHLY recommend them! Ask for Chris as your DJ!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Erin

Erin G. · Married on 09/26/2020

Wonderful!

Black Tie Productions has been absolutely wonderful throughout our entire wedding planning process, and rolling with the multitude of COVID changes and modifications that have been thrown our way. Working with Craig and his Event Heroes has been an absolute pleasure to say the least. Words cannot describe how professional, friendly, organized, and thoughtful they have been! If you contact them, they get back to you incredibly quickly, and are always polite, kind, and knowledgeable about their business and any questions you have. Also, they are extremely reasonable in price, compared to any of the other quality DJ and event services we looked into in all of Michigan basically. When you plan your event, it’s simple...go with Black Tie. You won’t regret it. We feel very lucky to have found them! Thank you so much for being so wonderful.

Sent on 01/24/2021

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you Erin. We apreciate the "WONDERFUL" words. I;ll make sure to pass it onto the etire crew. :)

Amanda A. · Married on 09/19/2020

An unforgettable night!

Tony was AMAZING and went above and beyond to make our wedding night run smoothly and kept people on the dance floor all night long! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a dj! :)

Sent on 09/23/2020

Amanda A. · Married on 09/19/2020

A night I will remember forever!

Tony was absolutely AMAZING! He went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and run smoothly. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone! :)

Sent on 09/23/2020

Rachel Y. · Married on 09/19/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Everyone at Black Tie was fantastic! Craig was super responsive leading up to the event and Chris was amazing the day of. Everyone had such a good time. Thank you for making our special day even better!

Sent on 09/28/2020