Black Tie Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Parent2six
    Brittney Married on 06/25/2022
    Just remember that this us your day. Black tie is willing to do anything to make that happen. They were willing to change the order of things, cut things out, and add things in. I and my husband we're very pleased.
    Cassandra H. Married on 06/18/2022

Absolutely amazing

We are so glad we choose Black Tie Productions for our wedding! From battery operated equipment at the ceremony to limit the background noise to keeping the party going all night, it was amazing! I am still sore from how much we danced! We could not have asked for a better company to provide music to celebrate our special day.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

AMAZING!! The Event Heroes love that word. Nick mentioned you all were a blast to work with. And the video of the packed dance floor seemed like all got their groove on and showed their best moves. Thanks for posting!!
    Lynne W. Married on 06/18/2022

Black Tie Productions

All 3 of our adult children used this company. They are wonderful to work with both ahead of time with the office staff and day of with the DJ . I highly recommend them. .. 3 weddings for our family and not a single issue . You won’t be sorry .

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you, Lynne!! We so appreciate your repeat business and good words. How many more kids you got? LOL
    Matthew C. Married on 06/04/2022

Awesome job!!

Mike was our DJ and he was cool as hell! He did a great job keeping the music thumping and the dance floor as full as it could be. We would gladly hire Mike, Craig and Black Tie for any future events. Money well spent for sure!!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Matthew!! THANKS for the review. I will make sure DJ Mike is aware. We also hope to party with you again in the future. Happy honeymoon!!
    Sarah Married on 05/28/2022

Great experience!

Our experience with Black Tie Productions was fantastic from start to finish. DJ Mike was easy and pleasant to work with, listened to our preferences, and went above and beyond to make our wedding as fun as possible. Highly recommend!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

That’s what I am talking about!! We love 5 star reviews. Thanks for posting your experience. I’ll pass on the review to DJ Mike.
    Nicole S. Married on 05/21/2022

Great! It was a nice experience

Michael was great! Very attentive, helpful, and easy going!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hi Nicole!!.. Sorry for the delay. We appreciate you taking the time to post your review of our services. Mike and the crew wish you the best. :)
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing! Great communication and hyped up our wedding!

We had Kristin at our wedding with us running the photo booth and she was WONDERFUL! All of our guests had so much fun! Would highly recommend!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you Nicole for the post and good words. Kristin mentioned she also had a blast with your event. I will pass this on to her. Have a great honeymoon!!!!
    Donald M. Married on 04/30/2022

Another amazing event from Black Tie

Craig and Co. did another amazing job as expected. Chris was super personable and followed the itinerary to a “T”. Stephanie also did a great job. I smile every time I look thru the pictures she helped manage. I would highly recommend them for services!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Whoo hoo!! Thanks for the review. I’ll pass on to the crew. they both mentioned they had a great time. :)
  • Adriana
    Adriana L. Married on 03/06/2022

We're All In This Together!

I booked BTP for my June wedding but due to the current global pandemic, I had to cancel my reception. When I broke the news to Craig, he was so thoughtful and understanding and immediately was trying to help me with the situation. I can't say the same for my other vendors so this was a weight off my shoulders. BTP has the best customer service and I can't wait to book and work with them again.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks for the post, We hope to join you soon and be part of your big day. Be safe and be kind. :)
    Alisa Y. Married on 01/08/2022

Wonderful make the night great

From start to wedding day they where amazing to work with! They know what they are doing and very good at would 100 trust them to do my wedding

Black Tie Productions's reply:

We love the word AMAZING. The crew mentioned they had a great time. And how perfect it was in Frankenmuth!! Thank you for taking the time to post.
  • Sydnee
    Sydnee M. Married on 01/07/2022

Best dj ever

Black Tie Productions was fantastic through the entire wedding process! Due to the coronavirus pandemic we had to make some wedding changes and they kept our safety in mind and always got back to me promptly! I would recommend them to anybody. Please use this company for your event! It's worth it :)

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Sydnee.... You are the best. We havelearned to roll with anything suring this pandemic. "Yes we can do that!" LOL
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 10/30/2021

Amazinggggg

This company is phenomenal! We had the most amazing experience with mike and Vincent and would not have changed a single thing! We were so thankful to have chose black tie as our vendor. The music was excellent and the photo booth was a hit 10/10 recommend this company just cannot be more thankful

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Where do we send the money!? LOL PHENOMENAL and AMAZING! You are to kind. The poto booth photos look lke all had a blast. :)
    Stephanie F. Married on 10/29/2021

I didn’t worry about a thing!

Mike took care of everything! He was so easy to work with and made sure our special day kept flowing flawlessly. He went above and beyond our expectations and he certainly kept our friends and family laughing with his jokes. I would absolutely recommend him and anyone from black tie productions!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Stephanie - THANK YOU!!! We appreciate the review and DJ Mike said he had a great time working with you and your party crew. I'll pass on the good words to him as well.
  • Cassie
    Cassie B. Married on 10/09/2021

Fabulous and superb

Black tie was fabulous all night! They had everyone dancing all night long and was always asking if everything was good and if we were ready for the next thing to do. Also for dinner he carried my dinner plate to my table for me which I thought was super nice. Thank you again for an amazing night that we all loved

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Cassie!!! Thank you for taking the time to post. DJ Tom did mention he also had a great time working with the two of you. I will make sure to infom him of your review. THANKS AGAIN!
    Brayden K. Married on 10/03/2021

Event Hero

Mike, our DJ from Black Tie Productions, was incredible. He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding went smoothly, through helping us navigate the whole day. I couldn't recommend them more.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to post a review Brayden. I'll pass it on to DJ Mike. We appreciate you!!
    Dara K. Married on 10/02/2021

Fantastic from beginning to end!

This company goes above and beyond, and then even farther. Chris was the absolute best, and was so helpful through the entire day for not just myself, and my husband, but our photographers and families as well. Our guests spoke highly of him through the night, and told us very frequently how much they enjoyed our DJ! I cannot recommend this company and Chris himself enough! Thank you Black Tie for making our day so special and fun!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hey Hey Dara!! Sooooo appreciate the psot and review. I will pass this onto Chris. And thank you for the recommendation. Glad you had sucha special day. :)
    Lillian N. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely perfect!!!

I couldn’t be more happy that I found Black Tie Productions!! I was actually recommended by one of my bridesmaids to work with them and don’t regret for one second that I did!! The entire team that we dealt with was amazing! The online process was great in getting in exactly what we wanted our day to look like, all the way down to what songs we didn’t want! We were so glad we got to work with Tim, when we met to sit down and go over our big day we knew he was the perfect fit!! He really did make the day go off perfectly for us and helped streamline our day and timeline we wanted to stick to! We couldn’t be happier we worked with Black Tie Productions and will forever recommend them to anyone we know!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

WOW!! We thank you for your review. I hope you don't mind we are gonna share it everywhere!! LOL. I will also let TIm know of your kind words. :)
  • Tashina
    Tashina C. Married on 09/25/2021

The photo booth was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it night long!

We had an amazing experience with the photo booth. The props were excellent and everyone enjoyed them all night! We loved looking back at all the pictures from the night the next day!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hi Tashina!!! We love the word "AMAZING". Thank you for taking the time to post a review. They help us!! I will also let VInce the Photo Booth operator know of the good words. Happy Honeymoon!!
  • Katie
    Katie A. Married on 09/18/2021

Katie and Taylors Wedding

Chris was AMAZING!!! He made sure that we (bride and groom) took a minute to just stand outside with him in between all the running around and just take a breather. He was organized, caring, funny, he kept the PARTY GOING ALL NIGHT! The venues owner came to pick up at the end of the night and was in shock, she had to call her husband to tell him that he would never believe how many people were still left by the end of the night dancing and having a blast. She said they have never had that many people left so close to the end of the night. We can’t thank Chris enough, our whole family keeps talking about how great he was!!

Chris truly gets a 10/10 and beyond!!!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thanks for sharing. Sounds like DJ Chris had his mojo going well. (As usual). We will share with him and everyone!!! :)
    Jessica E. Married on 08/28/2021

It was wonderful

I would recommend this company to anyone they were organize. They were fantastic.

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Organization is key to a successful event!! Thanks for taking the time to post here with a review. We like the word fantastic!!
    Mckayla G. Married on 08/22/2021

Phenomenal 20/10!

They were so nice! They set up and took down without any guidance so I was stress free. The best part was if people weren’t in the photo booth they could walk around with the screen and get good group photos of everyone just amazing!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hi Mckayla. WOW!! Thats a very high rating and we appreciate it. I will make sure to pass it along to the crew.
    Kerry R. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing

Absolutely amazing job the DJ and Photo booth operator were professional and so much fun. We danced all night even my older brother was dancing!!!! Will definitely use them again any chance we get Thank you!!!!!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Hello Kerry... Glad you had so much fun. And even your brother got down with the best of them. :) Thank you for stopping by and posting. Hopefully we can party together again soon.
    Melissa M. Married on 07/24/2021

BEST DJ company out there!

Tony was the man and hands down the best DJ! He's a natural host and kept the partying going all the way until they kicked us out! haha. He is ALL about YOU! I had some last minute changes, and he accommodated. Stephanie was our photo booth gal and she outdid herself! She was getting everyone to take pictures, came out to the dance floor and got some awesome photos for us with the handheld camera! 100/5 for this company! They were worth every single penny!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Love love love the word "BEST". Tony mentioned has has a great time. And photo booth gal Stef also mentioned you all got a little crazy with the photos. (Crazy in a good way!!). Thanks for the review!
  • Carmen
    Carmen S. Married on 07/10/2021

DJ and Uplighting

My now husband and I were going to use Black Tie Productions for our July 2021 wedding but had to cancel due to the uncertainty with COVID-19. Craig was professional and communicative throughout the entire pre-booking and booking process as well as understanding of our situation when we decided to cancel. Our venue was going to have difficult acoustics, and they were prepared to bring in a DJ that was familiar with the space and understood how to work with the sound for the optimal experience. We are disappointed that we will not be able to utilize this vendor as they came highly recommended to us and we felt extremely comfortable and confident that they would be able to help our day go off without a hitch. You can tell Craig is passionate about his business and ensuring he and his staff do everything they can for their customers. I recommend Black Tie Productions to anyone who is able to host an event in the future!

Black Tie Productions's reply:

Thank you Carmen for posting and sharing. Covid sure did a bit of damage not only to our company but so many of our to-be-wed couples. We appreciate the good words and the recomendation.