239 Reviews for Black Tie Productions

Disco Ball (3)
Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)

We had Dj Tony and Photobooth Tom! Let me first say these guys are incredible! They were so easy going and made our night run so smoothly! Both of them were out interacting with guests and kept people moving and having fun all night! We had the mirror photobooth and that was a huge hit. All of the pictures are incredible and we even got a keepsake book with all of the photos at the end. Countless times these guys were right there making sure we didn't need anything and that everything was going how we wanted. Tony and Tom both went above and beyond our expectations and we can't thank them enough! Black tie productions has been a wonderful company to work with, all of them are truly superheroes ;) I would definately recommend them to anyone in need of an entertainment company! :)

Profile Picture Alex, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Craig did an amazing job hosting the photo booth at our wedding! Everyone had a blast at the photo booth and the props were great. The best party was how the photos were presented in a photo book at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Kirstin, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim was our DJ and he did an absolutely amazing job keeping the dance floor full of great times and horrible dance moves. We couldn't ask for a more better job, he was so patient with our poor timing judgment and kept the bride and groom full of happiness and laughter. Thank you so much Black Tie Productions!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We were sooo happy with black tie productions on our big day! Tomas was an exceptional DJ! He kept the party going and people were dancing all night long! We also had a photo booth, which was a hit. The guy that ran the photo booth (I can’t recall his name :/) also went around the dance floor taking pictures of the whole party which was amazing!!!! Looking at all the photos the next day was one of my favorite parts of the wedding!! Thank you guys so much for making our special day sooo perfect! I would recommend black tie to anyone looking for wedding entertainment! Fantastic job guys!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/8/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Mike was our go to guy the day of our wedding. Anything we needed he would do! We danced the night away at the wedding. So much good music!! The uplighting was beatiful and the mirror photo booth was SUCH A BIG HIT!!! I would definently recommend Black Tie Productions and ask for Mike!!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wonderful service from time of booking till the end of out Wedding Day!!! Fantastic! We absolutely loved Tony

Profile Picture Kasey, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had an amazing experience with Black tie. From the moment I first contacted them the communication has been excellent, and we recieved exactly what was promised. We had Our Dj, photo booth, and uplighting through them. Everything was perfect. The Dj kept the dance floor moving and all the wedding events going smoothly. The photo booth was wonderful the attendant was helpful and polite. I love all the photos. And the uplighting completely transformed the hall into my dream wedding space. I would always recommend them to anyone with an event.

Photo for Black Tie Productions Review - You can see the uplighting and the projection on the wall
Profile Picture Melissa, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

It was the best night of our lives at our wedding! However, if it wasn’t for Chris, our dj, it wouldn’t not of turned out as perfect! He coordinated so nicely and had everyone on the dance floor all night which was a must for me! Also, the planning experience was so organized and easy! I recommend black tie over and over again. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Haleigh , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't have been happier. Our DJ was wonderful. People were jammed on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Denise, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

They did a great job!! I was very impressed.

Profile Picture Erica, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Black Tie is top notch. They did a fabulous job for our wedding. They are easy to deal with. Love the online payment system. They met with us before the wedding to get our input on the evening. Everyone commented on what a great DJ! We also booked our photo booth with them as well. Another tremendous experience. Everyone loved it and we enjoyed the book!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Black tie was awesome and easy to set up. Tony was also amazing and worked around any problems we had and made it seamless.

Profile Picture Max, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Anthony coggins is hands down the best DJ. He’s so energetic, happy and gets the crowd really going. He welcomed us in with a big hug at the receiption. He also djed at my sisters and multiple of her friends weddings. Which is how we got to know about him. I would HIGHLY reccomand him over and over and over again. GREAT JOB! And thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kristin, 7/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was amazing! He gladly met with us to address all of our questions and concerns when we reached out to him. He did a great job keeping things running smoothly during our big day. He even helped sort out some unrelated hiccups that occurred before the ceremony. He was definitely there to support us! I highly recommend Black Tie Productions for any and all events!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Very helpful and understand. Great to hang out with and be around

Profile Picture Jayna, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an exceptional job on every aspect of our event. We couldn’t have found anyone better. He was informative, helpful in every way, entertaining and had great attitude the entire event. He was worth every penny. We would strongly recommend Chris and Black Tie Productions for any event. Thank you!

Photo for Black Tie Productions Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jarod & Lauren, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Black Tie Productions were great! They were very accommodating with every special want and need that I had. They even made a custom song for my father daughter dance that turned out amazing! The owner, Craig, personally attended part of my wedding reception to introduce himself and I thought that was very nice of him. The process of choosing songs for my ceremony and reception was super easy with the forms they provided. I would recommend Black Tie Productions to everyone!

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The staff made the experience personal while remaining professional! The DJ played all of our favorites while keeping our guest requests in mind and the dance floor always had people on it. The photo booth was so much fun!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I was very happy at hot fast you responded to my very first text. The night of the party Larenzo was amazing. Very friendly and everyone enjoyed him. I was very pleased with everything. I would highly recommend Black Tie Productions !! Our party was for a retirement.

Profile Picture Carol, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very impressed with with our DJ Tom.. he organized and made our night flow with ease. All our guest have been flooding us with compliments..I could not have asked for a more perfect storybook wedding! Thank You❤️..we definitely recommend black tie productions!

Profile Picture Carie, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim was amazing and kept everyone entertained all night! And the photobooth props and photostrip you made special for our wedding were awesome!

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Such a wonderful company with wonderful professionals that helped make our day special and beautiful. The gentleman that worked our wedding were full of class and made sure the day went smoothly. We loved every minute of working with Black Tie Productions!

Profile Picture Alissa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic!!! Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We booked both a DJ (Tomas) and a photobooth (Teddy) for a surprise birthday party. Both were engaging with the guests and went out of their way to make the night special. We had them for 5.5 hours. I would not hesitate to recommend their services. Thankful for all of their hard work.

Profile Picture Trari, 11/4/17, 1 Review