220 Reviews for Black Tie Productions

Projector (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Karaoke (1)
213 Black Tie Productions Reviews

The staff made the experience personal while remaining professional! The DJ played all of our favorites while keeping our guest requests in mind and the dance floor always had people on it. The photo booth was so much fun!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I was very happy at hot fast you responded to my very first text. The night of the party Larenzo was amazing. Very friendly and everyone enjoyed him. I was very pleased with everything. I would highly recommend Black Tie Productions !! Our party was for a retirement.

Profile Picture Carol, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Very impressed with with our DJ Tom.. he organized and made our night flow with ease. All our guest have been flooding us with compliments..I could not have asked for a more perfect storybook wedding! Thank You❤️..we definitely recommend black tie productions!

Profile Picture Carie, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Tim was amazing and kept everyone entertained all night! And the photobooth props and photostrip you made special for our wedding were awesome!

Profile Picture Katherine , 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Such a wonderful company with wonderful professionals that helped make our day special and beautiful. The gentleman that worked our wedding were full of class and made sure the day went smoothly. We loved every minute of working with Black Tie Productions!

Profile Picture Alissa, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Fantastic!!! Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We booked both a DJ (Tomas) and a photobooth (Teddy) for a surprise birthday party. Both were engaging with the guests and went out of their way to make the night special. We had them for 5.5 hours. I would not hesitate to recommend their services. Thankful for all of their hard work.

Profile Picture Trari, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

The most amazing company to go through for weddings (or other events). Tony was the perfect DJ, we had/have so many compliments about the night. Thank you so much for being a memorable / important part of our special day. Love phil and Alexis

Profile Picture Alexis, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our dj was awesome and black tie truly made the party awesome! Loved the photo booth and just loved our DJ!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

At first I thought it was a bit pricey but I am so glad I used Black Tie Productions because they made our daughters wedding amazing! I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Deborah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Tomás was amazing and did a great job!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony and Craig from black tie were Amazing! They did everything to make our wedding last Saturday perfect and run so smoothly. Tony energy and song choices had everyone on the dance floor for every song! All of our guests told us how much fun they had dancing the night away. Thank you Black Tie Productions!!!!!!

Graham & Laura Clark

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Our DJ, Chris, was amazing! All night he kept the party going. The spontaneous game of sing along the guests played throughout the night was the greatest. All night I had people telling me what a great party it was. What I loved best about Chris was his ability to read the room and switch up the game plan when he realized some songs weren't working so well. He was also very attentive to my husband and I all night, make sure we were all good and having fun. Chris really made our special day that much better!

Photo for Black Tie Productions Review - The picture we received that night from Chris. Great touch!
Profile Picture Amanda, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Tomas was great. Awesome energy and made the evening go very smooth! Thank you again!

Profile Picture ERICA, 10/21/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Erica, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Tim and Tom were such great people to have a part of our day! Everything went smoothly and they made sure we were taken care of throughout the night!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tony was our DJ and he was amazing! He made sure everything was in place and was fantastic with the music. He asked questions when needed and was very wonderful for everything, even if I changed my mind at the last second. I couldn't have been happier with the services they provided (DJ and photo booth).

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Craig was very flexible with our requests. It was our first time using his services and it was an awesome experience! Looking forward to next year's event with Black Tie Productions!

Profile Picture Connie, 10/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When they say if something happens and they'll take care of it they mean it, if it wasn't for them my family would have had to work a lot harder and wouldn't have been able to have fun themselves, they are really worth the price. With them I didn't have to worry about anything I would use them again for anything in the future

Profile Picture Victoria, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Definitely go with Black Tie Productions for your dj and photo booth services. We couldn't have been happier. Tomas and Teddy were excellent and felt like they were just part of the family. We will definitely be recommending them to our family and friends!

Profile Picture Cherie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj Mike from Black Tie Productions did an amazing job! We had so many compliments on our Dj service and the dance floor was NEVER empty!!! We also used their photo booth and uplighting services which were both outstanding! Everyone LOVED the photo booth and the uplighting was beautiful! Thank you so much Black Tie for an amazing night my husband and I will never forget!

Photo for Black Tie Productions Review - The lighting was beautiful!
Photo for Black Tie Productions Review - LOVED our monogram!!
Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Black Tie Productions have worked with the American Cancer Society on many events! Their level of professionalism and enthusiasm has been nothing but stellar! Every event they have assisted with has always gone as planned! We hope to continue use them as events progress year after ! They are consistently giving back to many non profits, which says so much for their integrity!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Tony was hands down the BEST DJ for our wedding. I️ couldn’t believe be knew our style by just reviewing our online form! He reached out to us and helped with our last minute changes. Black tie (and TONY) are the best!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Black Tie did a great job for our wedding!! We hired them for their DJ and Photobooth services and they did not disappoint. They listened to our song requests, including playing MP3s of Arabic music that my husband's family requested. Overall great job, would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews