322 Reviews for Black Tie Entertainment

Flat Screen (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Disco Ball (1)
317 Black Tie Entertainment Reviews

Fantastic! Did everything we needed and played great music!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob and Julie were absolutely amazing to work with. From day one Julie was on top of answering all of my questions. We sent many emails back and forth and had a few phone conversations to make sure I was completely taken care of. Rob was phenomenal. He did the music for my ceremony and kept all my guests dancing during the reception. Would 100% recommend if you plan on having an awesome reception. I’m still getting told how amazing it was. Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Devin, 5/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Alec was great, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was smaller than most but with the DJ, everyone was still on the dance floor and had a blast. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding :)

Profile Picture Stefani, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding ranged from ages 25-65 so we were a bit concerned about getting everyone up and dancing. Black Tie Entertainment got everyone up and moving for the entire night!! The music choices were right on point and the crowd couldn’t have enjoyed it more. We received so many compliments on how great the music and the deejay was. Alec was absolutely professional, fun, and had everyone’s attention at the right times!! The choice of songs and the flow in which they were played was a perfect compliment to all the guests. Everyone heard something they liked. We could not be happier with Black Tie Entertainment and would highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good time!!

Profile Picture Corinne, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Jersey Johnny was amazing, there was never even a break in music and the dance floor was packed the entire 7.5 hour event. I would say to myself that I would go get a drink after this song and then another awesome song came on. Even guests could not rave enough about how great of a DJ we had. I would 100^ recommend Black tie to anyone getting married in SW Florida. I’d you don’t book them you are seriously missing out on a great DJ service!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Black Tie Entertainment and Robert the DJ are awesome. They made my son's Bar Mitzvah reception a party that was memorable, interactive and just pure fun! Without them it would've just been a nice dinner. With Black Tie Entertainment it was a party!! They are extremely professional and have everything timed perfectly to make the evening move along flawlessly. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Alison, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing with out a doubt the best! Robert worked with my daughter and fiancé on there play list! The dance floor was never empty, even Robert, the owner was out there for a dance or two!
Julie his wife is great to work for from the office level, there son was wonderful coordinating the music, everything ran sooo smooth.
And Robert was also there when we needed direction with entrance of the bridal party!!
Well worth every penny we spent. No need to look further Black Tie Entertainment is who you want for your event.

Photos
Profile Picture Janet, 5/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ

Very accommodating: each time I had a question regarding songs, services or options, someone called me personally within hours. Even when I was overwhelmed with the various aspects of planning my wedding, Black Tie Ent. was calm and collected, allowing me to relax and just breathe. Great experience!

Profile Picture AMY, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did my wedding 21 years ago and are still around to have done my sons Bar Mitzvah. I never thought they could have done a better job than they did 21 years ago but they are better than ever. Everyone had a great time, the flow of the event was flawless. They were easy to work with and get in touch with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ

Profile Picture Madelyn, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We loved having Alec DJ our wedding! Alec is so professional and kept the party going! Our friends and family said this was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. We also used their serves to DJ or ceremony outside. The reception was beautiful with all the up-lighting! The sound was perfect! I highly recommend booking Black Tie Entertainment for your next event!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to work with Black Tie Entertainment for our wedding day. Robert and his team were very organized, professional, and very considerate of our needs and preferences. Roberts experience made the planning process easy with the ability to input our preferences and information on his website, and then follow up at a planning meeting before our event. He has a huge database of songs, and can obtain basically anything you want that he may not have prior to your event. They took care of entertainment for our ceremony, cocktail hour, photo booth and reception. During our reception, we had a special plan for our first dance and he was able to use his DJ skills to cut the intro song exactly how we wanted for a fun introduction, and he was great about seeing our signals to transition to the next songs when we were ready. As the MC of the wedding, he kept the entire evening on schedule based on the crowds response to songs and transitions, and we could trust fully that he knew when to take us into the next phase of the party and did not have a worry while we were enjoying our celebration. He was extremely flexible, adaptable and kind, and took care of any minor hiccups that occurred. We are thankful for the extremely fun and memorable evening provided to us by Black Tie Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone for their events!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Black Tie Entertainment & DJ Alec are the best in Southwest Florida!!!!! Our wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly and perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire evening! They have many years of experience. Professional and personable through and through. They truly guide you through your wedding and reception. Having planned many events, I am a perfectionist. They are the only ones that I trusted for my own wedding. I've had several people tell me it was the best reception they have ever been to! A big part was due to DJ Alec and Black Tie Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our wedding was a blast!! Black Tie Entertainment really helped make it special!

Profile Picture Britney, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was amazing! Played great selection of music for our reception! Would highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Jeff, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert and Alec made the night go so smoothly and saved the day when the lighting had a malfunction at our venue! Highly recommend Black Tie for all your entertainment needs!

Profile Picture Chelsea , 2/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Perfect DJ for a perfect event

Profile Picture Tim , 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Outstanding!!! Rob, Julie, and Alec went above and beyond! The whole night was fantastic and everyone commented on the great music, atmosphere and their sheer professionalism. Would NEVER consider ever using anyone else!!!

Profile Picture Madison, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Black Tie Entertainment and would definitely recommend them.

Julie was great to deal with in regards to the coordination prior to the wedding. She was quick to respond and answered all of our questions.

Scott and Alex did a great job the day of! They are true professionals, very entertaining and just great to work with. Scott kept everyone engaged and made everything flow so well. We received so many compliments form our friends and family after the wedding saying how much fun they had. Scott and Alex are definitely to thank for that.

Profile Picture Scott, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just got married and Robert was amazing! Very flexible, professional, reads the crowd well, he made our wedding one of the best events for our family and friends for our destination wedding in Sanibel Florida. Highly recommend Robert and his team for any event. The sound system was outstanding for both an outside ceremony and reception. The uplighting he supplied coordinated with every aspect of the event. I could not be more pleased! Our guests are raving about how our wedding was one of the best they be ever been to. Thank you Robert!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob & Julie were beyond spectacular to work with. From the very beginning they were always there to help us. Rob truly ran the show! Rob provided our music for the entire event: pre-ceremony, ceremony, and reception (totally recommend sticking with the same music/DJ. Guests were raving about the music, DJ, and overall atmosphere of our wedding in comparison to others they have been to. Overall, 10/10 experience, highly recommend dancing on the clouds, incredible touch! Thanks Rob & Julie! Xo- Mr. & Mrs. Dean

Profile Picture Abbey, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They did a fantastic job at my wedding. The DJ knew all the songs to play and he was also super flexible with requests. So professional and all my guest loved our music. They definitely helped make our night memorable.

Profile Picture Anne, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

An incredible group of people that work hard to make sure their clients are happy and everyone has a great time!

Profile Picture L, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The guys were great! Always asking us if we needed anything at all even not music related. They made sure everything was done in a timely manner and keeping us on track. They had every genre of music to keep people of all ages on the dance floor. The uplighting was awesome and flashed to the beat of the music! I would highly reccomend black tie entertainment!

Profile Picture Alex, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Awesome company very professional did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture L, 11/4/17, 1 Review