Black Tie Entertainment Reviews

Black Tie Entertainment 6
Black Tie Entertainment 7

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

There is no other DJ I would want for my wedding. We have used Robert for over 15 years for all of our parties from sweet 16, anniversary, and weddings. Not only my family has used them but friends of the family. You want to have a party to remember, this is who you use. 5 stars isn't enough to give. They deserve all the stars in the Galaxy for such an excellent job they did for my wedding. I received so many compliments from my guests on how great Robert was. I can't find words to express how greatful I am for having them provide such excellent services and provide a night to remember. Thank you so much for giving my husband and I and my guests a wedding night to remember.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kacey Herrin · Married on 02/09/2019

Great and professional

Great company to work with. Alec was very professional and accessible

Sent on 02/15/2019

Amy · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection!

What can I say? Diego went above and beyond for us! He was funny, professional, punctual, extremely helpful and did everything he could to ensure myself and my groom didn’t have to lift a finger! I highly recommend this team and especially Diego! They kept the party going all night and the dance floor was never empty!! A+++ service!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Kate · Married on 01/26/2019

DJ Alec was great!

Alec was absolutely fantastic! Our wedding guests ranged from there 20s-60s and he managed to get everyone up and dancing the whole night! He was really responsive throughout the planning process and great when I had last minute changes. All our guests raved about the DJ and how much fun they had! We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jim Raulerson · Married on 01/19/2019

Alec with black tie couldn’t have been better

Alec really kept the party going! Very much part of party. Guest gave raving feedback. Alec handled all the formalities professional and seemlessly. We couldn’t be any more satisfied with is performance. Very memorable!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Black Tie Entertainment 8

Danielle Nyeste · Married on 01/19/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Wow! Robert blew it out of the water! He was so professional and truly has a way with people. He kept our dance floor going all night! He was an absolute pleasure to work with and so was his assistant, Julie!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Jordan · Married on 12/02/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Alec was the absolute BEST DJ. He was so sweet, accommodating and had my guests on the dance floor all night. I am so so glad to have had him DJ our wedding. You are an amazing DJ, Alec!

Sent on 12/03/2018

jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing night - Highly recommend

We are so happy that we hired Black Tie for my son's bar mitzvah! The whole night was amazing- DJ/MC Alec was so professional and led the events seamlessly. The kids enjoyed all the games and danced the whole night. Alec got everyone to participate until the very last song. The kids left saying "It was the best party ever"! We will be hiring them again soon. I highly recommend using Black Tie Entertainment.

Sent on 10/18/2018

melinda · Married on 09/29/2018

Robert & Julie did a fantastic job at our wedding last weekend! They were professional, punctual, friendly, helpful, and kept everything running smoothly even when we had a few hiccups in our timeline. We can’t thank you guys enough!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Stacy · Married on 08/04/2018

Once again we thank you for bringing life to our party! Everyone had an AMAZING time, can’t stop talking about the evening and how great “the DJ” was! You were all fabulous to work with!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Julie · Married on 06/29/2018

Jeff was great! He was very easy to work with and made my wedding reception a blast! Thank you Black Tie Entertainment! I recommend this company to any future brides who want their night to run smoothly.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Shannon · Married on 06/15/2018

Fantastic! Did everything we needed and played great music!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Devin · Married on 05/12/2018

Rob and Julie were absolutely amazing to work with. From day one Julie was on top of answering all of my questions. We sent many emails back and forth and had a few phone conversations to make sure I was completely taken care of. Rob was phenomenal. He did the music for my ceremony and kept all my guests dancing during the reception. Would 100% recommend if you plan on having an awesome reception. I’m still getting told how amazing it was. Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Stefani · Married on 05/11/2018

Alec was great, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was smaller than most but with the DJ, everyone was still on the dance floor and had a blast. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding :)

Sent on 05/23/2018

Corinne · Married on 05/08/2018

Our wedding ranged from ages 25-65 so we were a bit concerned about getting everyone up and dancing. Black Tie Entertainment got everyone up and moving for the entire night!! The music choices were right on point and the crowd couldn’t have enjoyed it more. We received so many compliments on how great the music and the deejay was. Alec was absolutely professional, fun, and had everyone’s attention at the right times!! The choice of songs and the flow in which they were played was a perfect compliment to all the guests. Everyone heard something they liked. We could not be happier with Black Tie Entertainment and would highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good time!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Jersey Johnny was amazing, there was never even a break in music and the dance floor was packed the entire 7.5 hour event. I would say to myself that I would go get a drink after this song and then another awesome song came on. Even guests could not rave enough about how great of a DJ we had. I would 100^ recommend Black tie to anyone getting married in SW Florida. I’d you don’t book them you are seriously missing out on a great DJ service!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Alison · Married on 05/05/2018

Black Tie Entertainment and Robert the DJ are awesome. They made my son's Bar Mitzvah reception a party that was memorable, interactive and just pure fun! Without them it would've just been a nice dinner. With Black Tie Entertainment it was a party!! They are extremely professional and have everything timed perfectly to make the evening move along flawlessly. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Janet · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing with out a doubt the best! Robert worked with my daughter and fiancé on there play list! The dance floor was never empty, even Robert, the owner was out there for a dance or two!
    Julie his wife is great to work for from the office level, there son was wonderful coordinating the music, everything ran sooo smooth.
    And Robert was also there when we needed direction with entrance of the bridal party!!
    Well worth every penny we spent. No need to look further Black Tie Entertainment is who you want for your event.

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Black Tie Entertainment 14
    Black Tie Entertainment 15
    Black Tie Entertainment 16

AMY · Married on 04/28/2018

Very accommodating: each time I had a question regarding songs, services or options, someone called me personally within hours. Even when I was overwhelmed with the various aspects of planning my wedding, Black Tie Ent. was calm and collected, allowing me to relax and just breathe. Great experience!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Madelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

They did my wedding 21 years ago and are still around to have done my sons Bar Mitzvah. I never thought they could have done a better job than they did 21 years ago but they are better than ever. Everyone had a great time, the flow of the event was flawless. They were easy to work with and get in touch with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ

Sent on 04/28/2018

Chelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved having Alec DJ our wedding! Alec is so professional and kept the party going! Our friends and family said this was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. We also used their serves to DJ or ceremony outside. The reception was beautiful with all the up-lighting! The sound was perfect! I highly recommend booking Black Tie Entertainment for your next event!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Black Tie Entertainment for our wedding day. Robert and his team were very organized, professional, and very considerate of our needs and preferences. Roberts experience made the planning process easy with the ability to input our preferences and information on his website, and then follow up at a planning meeting before our event. He has a huge database of songs, and can obtain basically anything you want that he may not have prior to your event. They took care of entertainment for our ceremony, cocktail hour, photo booth and reception. During our reception, we had a special plan for our first dance and he was able to use his DJ skills to cut the intro song exactly how we wanted for a fun introduction, and he was great about seeing our signals to transition to the next songs when we were ready. As the MC of the wedding, he kept the entire evening on schedule based on the crowds response to songs and transitions, and we could trust fully that he knew when to take us into the next phase of the party and did not have a worry while we were enjoying our celebration. He was extremely flexible, adaptable and kind, and took care of any minor hiccups that occurred. We are thankful for the extremely fun and memorable evening provided to us by Black Tie Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone for their events!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Anne · Married on 03/17/2018

Black Tie Entertainment & DJ Alec are the best in Southwest Florida!!!!! Our wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly and perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire evening! They have many years of experience. Professional and personable through and through. They truly guide you through your wedding and reception. Having planned many events, I am a perfectionist. They are the only ones that I trusted for my own wedding. I've had several people tell me it was the best reception they have ever been to! A big part was due to DJ Alec and Black Tie Entertainment!!

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Black Tie Entertainment 17
    Black Tie Entertainment 18
    Black Tie Entertainment 19

Britney · Married on 03/10/2018

Our wedding was a blast!! Black Tie Entertainment really helped make it special!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Jeff · Married on 02/17/2018

John was amazing! Played great selection of music for our reception! Would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 02/19/2018