Black Tie Entertainment Reviews

357 | Cape Coral, FL

357 Reviews for Black Tie Entertainment

Gina Greco · Getting married on 05/15/2021

Effortless and enjoyable!

When I initially contacted them about pricing and their services, Julie was so kind and helpful. She helped make sure everything was absolutely perfect. On the day of our wedding, we only had 30 guests so I was unsure if the deejay would be a hit, however our deejay Alec made it SO fun! Everyone was raving about him. He kept the dance floor lively and entertaining and also played all the music we wanted. It was such a great time! I can’t thank them enough! Also, the glow sticks and mirror booth were a great touch!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Elena

Elena Rebecca · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Extremely professional and on point with EVERYTHING!

Black Tie Entertainment was extremely professional and their website was so easy to follow and helpful in picking out the perfect songs for our wedding. I picked out all the music and Robert played EVERY song! They know what they are doing and it shows. They made our reception the best night of our lives!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Jennifer Keil · Married on 11/06/2020

Energetic, professional,

Alec at Black Tie was a lifesaver for our wedding. We had a personal tragedy a couple weeks before our wedding date, and I had not completed any information on the detailed planning forms available online. Alec personally called and walked me through it, typing everything in so I did not have to. Not only was it incredibly helpful, it also showed how much he cared for providing an excellent experience and service for his clients. We also had to get sound equipment for our ceremony at the last minute, which Black Tie was able to accommodate for a reasonable price.

During the wedding, Alec struck the perfect tone of energetic and fun, without being overboard or invasive for the size of our wedding. At our all outdoor wedding, people were enjoying the grounds and garden and Alec recognized this and played a great variety of music and not just party/dancing songs. But, when it was time to party, he really got everyone going. My now husband commented afterward he had never danced so much at a wedding ! Alec respected and played all of our special song requests. Access to the online planning forms and song databases are invaluable in planning a smooth, efficient, and FUN wedding. I highly recommend Black Tie Entertainment.

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Shabaana

Shabaana · Married on 02/22/2020

Truly Exceptional Experience

From the moment we met Alec we knew we wanted him to be our DJ for our special day. His personality, professionalism, knowledge and love for his work was what made us feel so comfortable at our very first meeting and throughout the entire process. Alec and the Black Tie team checked in on us regularly through texts and emails, keeping us on track with what was needed to make our day a success. On our wedding day Alec and his team were early setting up and that alone made our busy day seem just a little more calm and running smoothly. We even ran a little late for the ceremony which led to a later start to our reception but Alec and his team jumped right in and kept our spirits high and was able to fit in all we had planned for that night without a hitch. We got so many compliments about our music and how great everything was planned out that night and we are still getting rave reviews from family and friends. We will be forever grateful to Alec and the Black Tie family, and will be recommending them to everyone. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Testa · Married on 01/18/2020

Life of the party! 🎉

We hired Black Tie Entertainment for our January 18th wedding at the JW Marriot on Marco Island. I don’t even know where to start with how wonderful Alec and Black Tie Entertainment were!

Alec was such a help during planning. He helped us to create a timeline that incorporated everything that we wanted to accomplish during our ceremony and reception. Timing is everything to keeping your wedding on track and Alec was great at helping to craft a great time schedule and making sure we stuck to it! He was full of suggestions and recommendations on what works best and his advice was priceless during the planning process. He even met with us 3 times before the wedding to make sure everything was planned just right! He worked so well with the photographer and videographer too, making sure everything was planned just right so that important moments would be captured flawlessly.

Day of, Alec and his team were true rock stars! They made sure that everything ran smoothly all day, from proper mic set up during the ceremony to a glow show at the end of the night. He kept everything together even when our site-provided wedding planner fell short. He is a wonderful master of ceremonies and has the perfect demeanor, classy and fun! We had a big mix of ages at our wedding and he kept the dance floor packed the entire time. Friends and family I have NEVER seen dance were up and moving around, I was shocked! We decided to do a glow show at the end of the night and it was a special finishing touch to a wonderful day!

Alec and Black Tie Entertainment are truly the best of the business! Thank you for making my wedding a blast!

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie Frick · Married on 01/12/2020

Alec is amazing!

I don’t know where to begin! Alec was absolutely wonderful! He did an amazing job with everything! He kept everyone dancing and kept the mood so upbeat all night! I seriously couldn’t have hired a better DJ! So happy with how everything went!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Laura Lin · Married on 12/28/2019

Guests couldn't stop dancing!

Cannot say enough about DJ Alec and Black Tie! We were so happy to have worked with this extremely professional DJ and company for our wedding. During the planning process, Alec was always very communicative and helpful with any questions we had. When it came to our wedding day, they exceeded all of our expectations. The event ran smoothly and in accordance to how we had planned it; our guests were very impressed. One of the main things we wanted was to have guests on the dance floor all night celebrating with us. This was definitely the case! The music was SPOT ON! We had guests from all age groups, and they all were out on the dance floor. We only provided some music preferences, and it was incredible how Alec was able to pinpoint what we and our guests liked. I will definitely be using this company for other events and highly recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Brianna and Chad Peets · Married on 12/14/2019

Made our wedding night one to remember

Alec from Black Tie made our wedding night one to remember! He went above and beyond to help us make our day unique and special. Our special requests with music were not an issue and the way he kept our guests involved and dancing made for memories many will never forget. Thank you for making our wedding night flawless and SO MUCH FUN!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Markley · Married on 11/16/2019

Dance party all night!

Black Tie Entertainment provided DJ and lighting services for our wedding of 55 guests. Diego was absolutely amazing and kept the dance floor going the ENTIRE time! We couldn't be happier. BTE was quick with communications and had a great system in song selections and order of events. We highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/16/2019

Stress-Free Experience

Alec was amazing from the very start of the entertainment planning process to the end. He is always professional, polite, responsive, and detail-oriented. I work in the event industry, and I’ve seen the wonderful job Black Tie Entertainment has done for other weddings and events. They did not let me down! Thank you, Alec, for making our wedding so smooth and keeping our family on the dance floor throughout the night!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Jessie Lefkow · Married on 11/16/2019

Hands Down Best DJ!!!!!

Black Tie Entertainment hands down was the absolute best DJ and photo booth set up for our wedding. They went above and beyond to match us with the DJ that would fit our personalities the best, and they did exactly that! DJ Jersey Johnny was out of this world amazing!!!!! I cannot say enough great things about this company! Anyone in need of a DJ should hire this company with zero hesitations!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Taylor Plagge · Married on 11/09/2019

Phenomenal!

Robert and his team at black tie entertainment we’re phenomenal! They were so easy to work with and played everything we requested. They made our night so much more enjoyable with their welcoming personalities and their experience with working at the Westin. Not to mention the added lights gave the ballroom that extra pop we needed for our glitzy wedding! I will definitely be using them in the future for any dj needs.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2019

Danced the night away!

Working with Alec at Black Tie Entertainment was a wonderful experience. He was very responsive and easy to talk to during the whole process. He understood what we wanted and delivered 100%. Our wedding day couldn't of gone any better. The ceremony was beautiful and once the dance floor opened up to all the guests we danced until they had to kick us out. I highly recommend Black Tie for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Winfrey · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing!!!!

My husband and I got married November 2nd and were referred to Black Tie by our wedding coordinator. They were absolutely amazing to work with. Alec was our main contact and went out of his way to make sure he was available to DJ on our special day. My husband and I were very particular with what songs we wanted to hear and Alec was very accommodating. The whole team was very responsive with emails and answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend Black Tie to anyone!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Jensen Smith · Married on 11/02/2019

Extremely professional

Very professional
    Took control of guiding guests based on our conversations
    Friendly, and give great guidance
    Very organized, ask good questions to be clear on expectations
    Nice people to work with

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Charlotte · Married on 10/27/2019

Incredible!

Alec, Rob, and Julie are by far one of the most incredible DJ teams out there! Before my own wedding I had a chance to work with them professionally and already knew how smooth, professional, and entertaining they were. But hiring them for my own wedding made it clear they are a one of a kind team. I never had to worry about timing, transitions, or important events. They were on top of everything. Beyond that, they always look like they are having the best time!!! Don’t look any further! You’ve found your DJ with Black Tie.

Sent on 11/09/2019
  • · Married on 10/20/2019

Best DJ ever

Alec was the perfect DJ! He made the party an absolute blast! At one point all of my guest were up and dancing! Black tie is so easy to work with and the online music selection process was so easy. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Cameron Gardiner · Married on 10/19/2019

Would suggest this company to anyone!

Overall incredible experience from start to finish. Alec is incredible!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Deaner · Married on 10/11/2019

Our Wedding Day: October 11, 2019

Luis and I were married on October 11, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. Our wedding day was like a dream, and more beautiful than we could have ever imagined it to be. Its been two weeks, and our family, friends, and guests are still constantly talking about how perfect our day was and how well it all came together. We worked with Alec for our wedding day music, and he did such a wonderful job and made our day so memorable. Alec provided music services for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and our wedding reception. I met with him several times, and he was always available to answer a question, call, email, or text message very quickly. He went over the details of our wedding multiple times, and made sure everything was ironed out before the big day. Alec did a great job as our MC for the night, and made our reception lots of fun! Thank you for the most beautiful wedding day!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Tracey Tong · Married on 06/01/2019

Mother of the Bride

Black Tie Entertainment was amazing. Alec kept the party going and even took request. Also, played the ceremony music which was great ! Perfect wedding DJ. Thank you so much. FIVE STARS all the way.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Ashley · Married on 04/06/2019

Best of the best

There is no other DJ I would want for my wedding. We have used Robert for over 15 years for all of our parties from sweet 16, anniversary, and weddings. Not only my family has used them but friends of the family. You want to have a party to remember, this is who you use. 5 stars isn't enough to give. They deserve all the stars in the Galaxy for such an excellent job they did for my wedding. I received so many compliments from my guests on how great Robert was. I can't find words to express how greatful I am for having them provide such excellent services and provide a night to remember. Thank you so much for giving my husband and I and my guests a wedding night to remember.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Kacey

Kacey Herrin · Married on 02/09/2019

Great and professional

Great company to work with. Alec was very professional and accessible

Sent on 02/15/2019

Amy · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection!

What can I say? Diego went above and beyond for us! He was funny, professional, punctual, extremely helpful and did everything he could to ensure myself and my groom didn’t have to lift a finger! I highly recommend this team and especially Diego! They kept the party going all night and the dance floor was never empty!! A+++ service!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Kate · Married on 01/26/2019

DJ Alec was great!

Alec was absolutely fantastic! Our wedding guests ranged from there 20s-60s and he managed to get everyone up and dancing the whole night! He was really responsive throughout the planning process and great when I had last minute changes. All our guests raved about the DJ and how much fun they had! We couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jim Raulerson · Married on 01/19/2019

Alec with black tie couldn’t have been better

Alec really kept the party going! Very much part of party. Guest gave raving feedback. Alec handled all the formalities professional and seemlessly. We couldn’t be any more satisfied with is performance. Very memorable!

Sent on 01/22/2019