Black Tie Entertainment Reviews

Black Tie Entertainment 6
Black Tie Entertainment 7

Jordan · Married on 12/02/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Alec was the absolute BEST DJ. He was so sweet, accommodating and had my guests on the dance floor all night. I am so so glad to have had him DJ our wedding. You are an amazing DJ, Alec!

jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing night - Highly recommend

We are so happy that we hired Black Tie for my son's bar mitzvah! The whole night was amazing- DJ/MC Alec was so professional and led the events seamlessly. The kids enjoyed all the games and danced the whole night. Alec got everyone to participate until the very last song. The kids left saying "It was the best party ever"! We will be hiring them again soon. I highly recommend using Black Tie Entertainment.

melinda · Married on 09/29/2018

Robert & Julie did a fantastic job at our wedding last weekend! They were professional, punctual, friendly, helpful, and kept everything running smoothly even when we had a few hiccups in our timeline. We can’t thank you guys enough!

Stacy · Married on 08/04/2018

Once again we thank you for bringing life to our party! Everyone had an AMAZING time, can’t stop talking about the evening and how great “the DJ” was! You were all fabulous to work with!

Julie · Married on 06/29/2018

Jeff was great! He was very easy to work with and made my wedding reception a blast! Thank you Black Tie Entertainment! I recommend this company to any future brides who want their night to run smoothly.

Shannon · Married on 06/15/2018

Fantastic! Did everything we needed and played great music!

Devin · Married on 05/12/2018

Rob and Julie were absolutely amazing to work with. From day one Julie was on top of answering all of my questions. We sent many emails back and forth and had a few phone conversations to make sure I was completely taken care of. Rob was phenomenal. He did the music for my ceremony and kept all my guests dancing during the reception. Would 100% recommend if you plan on having an awesome reception. I’m still getting told how amazing it was. Thanks again!!!!

Stefani · Married on 05/11/2018

Alec was great, we couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was smaller than most but with the DJ, everyone was still on the dance floor and had a blast. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding :)

Corinne · Married on 05/08/2018

Our wedding ranged from ages 25-65 so we were a bit concerned about getting everyone up and dancing. Black Tie Entertainment got everyone up and moving for the entire night!! The music choices were right on point and the crowd couldn’t have enjoyed it more. We received so many compliments on how great the music and the deejay was. Alec was absolutely professional, fun, and had everyone’s attention at the right times!! The choice of songs and the flow in which they were played was a perfect compliment to all the guests. Everyone heard something they liked. We could not be happier with Black Tie Entertainment and would highly highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good time!!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Jersey Johnny was amazing, there was never even a break in music and the dance floor was packed the entire 7.5 hour event. I would say to myself that I would go get a drink after this song and then another awesome song came on. Even guests could not rave enough about how great of a DJ we had. I would 100^ recommend Black tie to anyone getting married in SW Florida. I’d you don’t book them you are seriously missing out on a great DJ service!

Alison · Married on 05/05/2018

Black Tie Entertainment and Robert the DJ are awesome. They made my son's Bar Mitzvah reception a party that was memorable, interactive and just pure fun! Without them it would've just been a nice dinner. With Black Tie Entertainment it was a party!! They are extremely professional and have everything timed perfectly to make the evening move along flawlessly. I highly recommend them.

Janet · Married on 05/04/2018

Amazing with out a doubt the best! Robert worked with my daughter and fiancé on there play list! The dance floor was never empty, even Robert, the owner was out there for a dance or two!
    Julie his wife is great to work for from the office level, there son was wonderful coordinating the music, everything ran sooo smooth.
    And Robert was also there when we needed direction with entrance of the bridal party!!
    Well worth every penny we spent. No need to look further Black Tie Entertainment is who you want for your event.

Black Tie Entertainment 8
    Black Tie Entertainment 13
    Black Tie Entertainment 14
    Black Tie Entertainment 15

AMY · Married on 04/28/2018

Very accommodating: each time I had a question regarding songs, services or options, someone called me personally within hours. Even when I was overwhelmed with the various aspects of planning my wedding, Black Tie Ent. was calm and collected, allowing me to relax and just breathe. Great experience!

Madelyn · Married on 04/14/2018

They did my wedding 21 years ago and are still around to have done my sons Bar Mitzvah. I never thought they could have done a better job than they did 21 years ago but they are better than ever. Everyone had a great time, the flow of the event was flawless. They were easy to work with and get in touch with. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a DJ

Chelsey · Married on 04/07/2018

We loved having Alec DJ our wedding! Alec is so professional and kept the party going! Our friends and family said this was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. We also used their serves to DJ or ceremony outside. The reception was beautiful with all the up-lighting! The sound was perfect! I highly recommend booking Black Tie Entertainment for your next event!

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Black Tie Entertainment for our wedding day. Robert and his team were very organized, professional, and very considerate of our needs and preferences. Roberts experience made the planning process easy with the ability to input our preferences and information on his website, and then follow up at a planning meeting before our event. He has a huge database of songs, and can obtain basically anything you want that he may not have prior to your event. They took care of entertainment for our ceremony, cocktail hour, photo booth and reception. During our reception, we had a special plan for our first dance and he was able to use his DJ skills to cut the intro song exactly how we wanted for a fun introduction, and he was great about seeing our signals to transition to the next songs when we were ready. As the MC of the wedding, he kept the entire evening on schedule based on the crowds response to songs and transitions, and we could trust fully that he knew when to take us into the next phase of the party and did not have a worry while we were enjoying our celebration. He was extremely flexible, adaptable and kind, and took care of any minor hiccups that occurred. We are thankful for the extremely fun and memorable evening provided to us by Black Tie Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone for their events!

Anne · Married on 03/17/2018

Black Tie Entertainment & DJ Alec are the best in Southwest Florida!!!!! Our wedding ceremony and reception went smoothly and perfect! The dance floor was packed the entire evening! They have many years of experience. Professional and personable through and through. They truly guide you through your wedding and reception. Having planned many events, I am a perfectionist. They are the only ones that I trusted for my own wedding. I've had several people tell me it was the best reception they have ever been to! A big part was due to DJ Alec and Black Tie Entertainment!!

Black Tie Entertainment 16
    Black Tie Entertainment 17
    Black Tie Entertainment 18

Britney · Married on 03/10/2018

Our wedding was a blast!! Black Tie Entertainment really helped make it special!

Jeff · Married on 02/17/2018

John was amazing! Played great selection of music for our reception! Would highly recommend him!!

Chelsea · Married on 02/13/2018

Robert and Alec made the night go so smoothly and saved the day when the lighting had a malfunction at our venue! Highly recommend Black Tie for all your entertainment needs!

Tim · Married on 01/20/2018

Perfect DJ for a perfect event

Madison · Married on 12/30/2017

Outstanding!!! Rob, Julie, and Alec went above and beyond! The whole night was fantastic and everyone commented on the great music, atmosphere and their sheer professionalism. Would NEVER consider ever using anyone else!!!

Scott · Married on 12/30/2017

We had a great experience with Black Tie Entertainment and would definitely recommend them.

Julie was great to deal with in regards to the coordination prior to the wedding. She was quick to respond and answered all of our questions.

Scott and Alex did a great job the day of! They are true professionals, very entertaining and just great to work with. Scott kept everyone engaged and made everything flow so well. We received so many compliments form our friends and family after the wedding saying how much fun they had. Scott and Alex are definitely to thank for that.

Lauren · Married on 11/19/2017

Just got married and Robert was amazing! Very flexible, professional, reads the crowd well, he made our wedding one of the best events for our family and friends for our destination wedding in Sanibel Florida. Highly recommend Robert and his team for any event. The sound system was outstanding for both an outside ceremony and reception. The uplighting he supplied coordinated with every aspect of the event. I could not be more pleased! Our guests are raving about how our wedding was one of the best they be ever been to. Thank you Robert!