Black Iris Floral Design Reviews

6 | Lunenburg, MA

6 Reviews for Black Iris Floral Design

Jaimee · Married on 10/11/2014

If you're looking for a local, small business type florist; then you have found it in Black Iris Floral design! Meghan is just awesome and we absolutely LOVED our flowers. She's so talented and flexible when you need to meet with her. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Kelly-Rae · Married on 01/03/2014

I was very happy with my flowers and decorations. Beautiful work.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/03/2013

There are a few reasons why I chose to work with Black Iris. Meghan impressed me with not only her professionalism, but she also understood the look and feel I was trying to achieve and provided suggestions that would accomplish that while incorporating some of my favorite flowers without breaking the bank. She was on time, organized and super efficient! Something you should welcome on your wedding day! On top of it all she was super nice and very flexible! A+!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Shannon · Married on 10/03/2004

My husband and I attended a wedding in York, Maine this summer where Black Iris Floral Designs created the floral arrangements. Not only were the bride/bridesmaid's bouquets gorgeous, but the flowers used during the ceremony, as well as the table centerpieces at the reception, were also incredibly well done. The whole package tied together beautifully and really made this wedding stand out. If you are looking for unique, meticulously created, and simply lovely flowers, I would highly recommend Black Iris.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Diane · Married on 11/30/2002

First discovered this designer's work at a wedding last spring. Her arrangements were beautiful and unique. I have since used Black Iris on two occasions, a shower and a dinner party. Wish I had known about her for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2010

3.0

My husband and I came to Black Iris Floral unexpected and ordered a wedding bouquet from them to be made the next week, they got right to work! Although their shop isn't really customer ready, they were able to accomdate and make sure our requests were heard. Of course I only knew what I wanted because of Pinterest, so I showed the floral designer what I had in mind. I was skeptical on how it would turn out, but it ended up looking exactly like what I wanted, but even more beautiful! Definitely recommend them if you are looking for something very specific, they know their flowers!

Sent on 10/23/2016