BKB & CO. Reviews

115 | Boston, MA

115 Reviews for BKB & CO.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alessandra · Married on 10/07/2017

Brittany and her team did an amazing job on my wedding photos. Brittany was so great to work with. I had a very large wedding party and Brittany kept the day organized and efficient, making sure we got every special shot. I'm so happy with the end result of my photos. So many special moments were captured. Also, I just received my album and it looks amazing. Very heavy and great quality - sure to last through the years.

Sent on 01/08/2018

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Alessandra & Joe, WOW what a gorgeous wedding at The TAJ you hosted. It was a joy to capture your wedding photography. Thank you for trusting BKB to capture your big moment. Wishing you our best. ~ BKB

Allison · Married on 09/16/2017

As soon as I had my first phone conversation with Brittany, I knew she was “the one”! I knew I had found the perfect photographer to capture my wedding. She was personable, knowledgeable, excited, and interested in me, my now-husband, and our wedding. We had an engagement shoot with her which was so much fun. She made us feel so natural and comfortable! In the weeks leading up to our wedding, we went over every detail and she answered every question I had. She even met me at the venue the week of to go over the space and logistics of the day. On the big day, she was there from beginning to end- she captured us getting ready, moments on the trolley, the ceremony, cocktail, and reception. She really blended into the whole day. Our pictures came out SO great, and her turnaround on getting them back to us was very quick! We just got our photo book which was incredible as well.

We also used BKB as our videographer. We got a one minute trailer (sent to us less than 48 hours after our wedding!!), a 5 minute highlight video, and a 20 minute movie video. I am SO happy we decided to add a videographer. Worth every penny. The videos all came out so perfect. BKB captured such special moments (putting on the dress, the vows, the speeches, the dancing!), and to see that come to life was amazing. I am so glad we will have those videos forever. We have gotten so many comments from friends and family about it. I can’t recommend the BKB team enough!

Sent on 01/19/2018

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Allison & Rob, thank you for your amazing review of our services. We enjoyed capturing all your wedding milestones: engagement pictures, wedding day for photo and video. Your gorgeous wedding at TAJ will go down as a favorite! Wishing you our best ~ BKB

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I had our dream wedding at the Hyatt Regency in Cambridge. Brittany (owner) was a complete professional throughout the entire booking process. On our wedding day, the day was truly breathtaking and Mark and Valery from BKB & CO captured every moment of it perfectly. They went above and beyond (without even being asked) to ensure that our wedding video was flawless.

Plus, it was a joy to know Mark and Valery are also a happy couple - so I knew they would absolutely understand how important and special our day was. They were a pleasure to have around on the actual wedding day. Our entire bridal party and guests raved about them at the wedding. They are AWESOME! They were video ninjas - totally inconspicuous! I barely noticed them but I knew they had captured every detail. I can't wait to see the finished product! Thank you Mark and Valery! I would not hesitate to recommend BKB & CO!

Sent on 09/05/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Elizabeth & William, thank you for this sweet review... even before you saw the final product! Your wedding was incredible! Thank you for choosing BKB & Co. video division to capture your special day at The Hyatt Cambridge. ~ BKB

susanna · Married on 09/02/2017

Our son and his new wife used BKB & CO. We are a close and large family, and we have all enjoyed the BKB videography result. The wedding was a an energetic affair, with many kinds of spaces used, outdoors with daylight and several indoor spaces. All flowed from one space to the next, and BKB captured the energy, the ceremony, the speeches, and the dancing in a short film that seemlessly held it all together. It was modern, joyous, and respectful of the intimacy of important moments.

Sent on 01/18/2018

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Susanna and Family for your review. It was a pleasure capturing your video at ICA Boston. Wishing you our best! ~ BKB

Deborah · Married on 08/12/2017

BKB Co. deserves nothing but praise!! Brittany and her team were absolutely amazing capturing our wedding. BKB did the videography and it was the best decision. I originally did not want to hire a videographer because I was having photography. Little did I know that your wedding day literally flies by in minutes. I was urged by my wedding planner to splurge on getting a videographer because it’s a keepsake to have for years. I loved how the team was able to just blend in and made us feel comfortable to just be ourselves. When we received our wedding video, we literally got emotional. BKB captured our love and celebration perfectly. We were able to relive our day over and over. We’ve received many compliments (and tears) from family and friends who have watched our wedding video. The quality and skill of BKB is just mind blowing.

BKB’s sister company, B-Love, did our photography and it was a great decision on our part. We were recommended to BKB by our wedding planner. When we spoke with Brittany she let us know about our options that really worked with our budget. She recommended B-Love as an affordable option that didn’t compromise quality. On our wedding day, the team had the amazing ability to make my husband and I feel really comfortable. We did not do first look and our wedding ran 30 minutes behind, B-Love was super accommodating and didn’t make us feel rushed or forgotten. The team worked in unison and did not interfere with our wedding or reception. When we received our photos we were just amazed by what they were able to capture. The photos we received represented our wedding. I would recommend BKB and B-Love because of their professionalism, quality, and skill. I have not regretted using them.

Sent on 10/10/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Hello beautiful Bride Debbie! Thank you for your kind words. We LOVED capturing your photos + video at BKB. It was a pleasure. Your wedding was gorgeous at Commanders Mansion. Thank you for trusting BKB with your special day! ~ BKB

Lindsay · Married on 07/29/2017

I first came upon BKB at a friends wedding. BKB not only took gorgeous photos capturing the day, but they went above and beyond jumping in as day of planners. They helped organize the wedding party, and even help direct the Trolley driver. Their attention to detail and bubbly personalities stuck with me. So when it came to our wedding, I knew we wanted them! The team was meticulously organized but not overbearing at all. Brittany is a wealth of knowledge, and even helped me find our awesome day of planner. The team was warm and engaging, which made being in front of the camera a breeze. They did our videography and it was hands down was the best money we spent! Don't skip videography! It is SO worth it! Everyone who watches it raves about the quality! It is a perfect memory of the day, especially the speeches. And yes you will watch it! Probably hundreds of times! I can't say enough good things about the whole team at BKB!

Sent on 10/05/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Lindsay & Zach, thank you for your incredible review. Your wedding was a stunner! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with the wedding community. All our best to you and yours! ~ BKB

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2017

Look no further! Brittany and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. From start to finish, and the quality of their work is really beyond compare. From the first phone call my husband and I had with Brittany, we felt completely at ease, and knew BKB Co. was the right company to capture our special day. It was clear that in just a short amount of time she understood our vision, personalities and what we were hoping to get out of our experience.

On the day of, her team arrived early and ready to go! The whole crew was incredibly organized, professional, and generally fun to be around. I don’t think we would’ve got through that day without their great preparation, attention to the obvious (and less obvious) details, and ability to lead. As with any wedding, not everything goes exactly as planned, but it came pretty darn close thanks to BKB CO. They truly kept all of the pieces moving: making sure our parents and bridal party were where they needed to be for pictures, coordinating with our day of planner, and making sure we had all the pictures on our “list” checked off. You name it, they did it! This was totally beyond what we expected our photographer/videographer to do, but they did it anyway. Her team also did an incredible job of keeping a low profile, we couldn’t believe all of the beautiful shots they took without our noticing! Finally, they were incredibly patient and understanding with us – they struck exactly the right balance of pulling us aside and making sure we got certain photos we’d previously talked about, but also allowing us to relax and forgo some photos when we were feeling overwhelmed.

Then there is the quality of their work. We couldn’t have been more pleased. Not only were the pictures and videos so beautiful (just check some out on their website, and you’ll see), but the turnaround time exceeded our expectations.

By the end, Brittany and her team were more like friends than our wedding day crew.

Sent on 03/01/2018

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Lindsay and Justin, thank you for choosing BKB to capture your photos and video at your wedding at Cliff House Maine. You hosted incredible celebration. Your kind words about our work are special. It's clients like you that make our job-- a dream. Thank you for selecting BKB & Co. We wish you a lifetime of happiness, health and wealth. ~ BKB

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

Brittany and her team were INCREDIBLE. We decided to have a wedding video last minute, and the BKB team went above and beyond for us! Brittany was warm, kind, and just awesome to work with via phone and email. She asked questions about the big day, and I felt like she was really getting to know me! On the big day, our videographer was Evan. He was fun and amazing. The BKB team worked seamlessly with my photographer, and the final product was beautiful! Thank you Brittany and Evan- we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 07/15/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Shelby for your beautiful review. Your wedding at OceanView was a stunner! Wishing you all our best! ~ BKB

Kellie · Married on 01/28/2017

We are so happy we were able to work with BKB for our videography! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. They were so friendly and helpful working with us during the planning process. The day of they really did a great job of capturing the most important moments discreetly. The teaser video, highlight video, and the full length video all came out amazing! Their drone footage of the beach and our venue really added a special touch that brought the whole video together. And we were so surprised by how quickly we got them back. Everyone we have shown the videos to has remarked on how beautifully the videos came out. I will absolutely be recommending BKB for anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 02/28/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Kellie!! We loved filming your wedding at The Cruiseport in Gloucester. A gorgeous winter themed event. Wishing you our best always! ~ BKB

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2016

I decided to add a videographer a few weeks before our wedding - the staff was amazing!!! Brittany made our last minute request so easy and it was a complete no brainer to add this to our wedding day. She was very responsive to my many questions and was able to customize exactly what my husband and I were looking for.

The staff on the day off was incredible!! They were a pleasure to work with and the whole experience was amazing.

The video came out perfect!!! We can't wait to watch it again and again and share with our loved ones.

Thank you BKB & Co.!!

Jenn & John

Sent on 11/30/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Jen & John for your review! It was a pleasure working with you on your Boston Harbor Hotel wedding!! Thank you for choosing BKB! Wishing you all our best! ~ BKB

rebecca · Married on 10/29/2016

When planning our wedding, I researched several different videographers with the hopes of finding a "just right fit" for us. One of our biggest questions was how it would feel/work to have someone film us for a big portion of our wedding day. Brittany was able to answer our many questions and was easy to speak with. Being newly into the planning process, my vision for our wedding wasn't clear to me. Brittany was patient and reassuring; her enthusiasm for and love of the work she does is evident. My husband and I did know that we wanted to have a film of our wedding day that captured the big and small moments of our wedding along with all of the joy, warmth, and love that surrounded us on our day- a pretty tall order! Brittany and her unobtrusive and friendly Team at BKB & CO did just that and produced films for us that we will enjoy watching for many years to come.

Sent on 01/02/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you for your review. Your wedding was amazing! Thank you for choosing BKB! ~ BKB

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2016

We talked to many photographers before meeting with Brittany and BKB, and once we met her, we knew we had found the one! She is warm, professional and makes wedding photography seem like a walk in the park (when it clearly isn't!) We feel like she really took the time to know us and understand what we wanted out of our wedding photos, and when she introduced us to her team, everyone was just as friendly and fantastic as she is. Everything from the detailed walk-through before the wedding, to being seamlessly present at every important moment but never feeling obtrusive on our big day, to finishing up the pictures before we were even back from our honeymoon, basically added up to the best experience! We love our photos and know that we will treasure them for a lifetime. If you are reading this and debating whether to go with BKB, stop right now and book them already!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you for choosing BKB! We enjoyed working with you on your special Four Seasons wedding. Thank you for choosing our associate team! Wishing you and Marko a lifetime of happiness, health and wealth! ~ BKB

Kate · Married on 10/01/2016

There are lots of great options when it comes to picking a photographer, but we are happy we went with BKB & team to capture our photography and video for our wedding day. The quality of service and value was right on the mark. The whole team was extremely professional and worked hard all day long. BKB was extremely friendly and easy to get in contact with, and went above and beyond duty even helping to recommend a rehearsal dinner restaurant that we used and other vendor suggestions. The whole team was a very calming presence during the getting ready stage (the bridal stylist was great!) and helped the day go seamlessly. Our entire family and friends were thrilled with the photos and video that captured our day. We even got emailed the trailer of our movie 3 days after our wedding, which was such a treat to view on our honeymoon and relive our magical day. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and being part of our big day!

Sent on 01/25/2017

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Kate & Justin. Your Harvard Club wedding was a stunner. Thank you for choosing BKB to capture your engagement photography, your wedding photos and video. It was a pleasure working with your family. ~ BKB

Andrew · Married on 09/03/2016

Look no further! No, seriously, stop looking - Brittany and her team were outrageously talented and attentive. From our engagement photos, to rehearsal dinner, to the big day, everything was perfect. Brittany was willing to travel to NH without thinking twice and we're so very thankful. We were married 9/3/16 and have already received our wedding books and creative wedding movie. We've watched it at least 20 times and still can't get over the quality and creativity of the shoot. We have never seen a wedding video look so amazing and we're forever thankful for you and your staff.
    Thank you again!
    Andrew and Joanna Hart

Sent on 12/20/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Andrew & Joanna, thank you for your kind words about our work. It was a pleasure working with you on all your wedding milestones: engagement, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding. You are a dream couple! ~ BKB

BKB&Co. gave us such special and personalized videos! The team was easy to work with and very accommodating. They listened to our vision and made it come to life! We can't wait to show our wedding video to our future children!

Sent on 10/30/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Dear Sarah & Scott, Thank you for your incredible review! Your wedding was a beautiful celebration. Thank you for choosing BKB to film such a personal moment in your lives. Wishing you our best always ~ BKB

Kaylee · Married on 07/09/2016

From the minute we began working with BKB, it was an extremely positive experience. Everyone who we spoke with was very enthusiastic about capturing all the special moments of our wedding and they wanted to make sure we were happy with what the plan was. Their experience and expertise is evident in the way they go about their business and their product.

One of the best parts about our experience with them is that they are very creative and have an eye for great photo opportunities, but they also want you to be comfortable as well. They are open to any requests and answered all questions we had throughout the entire process.

They want to know all the details of your wedding so they can enter the event with an effective strategy for capturing all the special moments and know what to expect and when to expect it. The addition of a bridal stylist on our wedding day was never something that we had originally thought about having and we weren’t sure what to expect. It was a fantastic bonus. The bridal stylist ensures there are no flaws and makes sure everything is picture-ready and looks great (puffing the wedding dress, removing items from pockets, removing eye soars from the shot, etc.).

Their hard work and dedication to excellence is portrayed in their final product. We could not be happier with the photos from our wedding and engagement session. The angles, poses, clarity and timing…it was all perfect. Planning a wedding is not easy, but BKB was the easiest of our vendors to deal with and the one vendor we enjoyed speaking with leading up to our big day. We will recommend them to everyone we know who is getting married in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Dear Kaylee & Ryan, WOW, thank you for choosing BKB! Your wedding was a beautiful celebration and to be included to capture your special day, well... that makes us have the best job in the world. Thank you again for allowing BKB to capture your memories. Wishing you our best always and forever ~ BKB

Samantha · Married on 06/12/2016

Anyone thinking of using BKB should, it will be the best decision you will make. They are amazing in every aspect. We were thrilled with our wedding photos. They were professional, accommodating and talented. Their team was lovely to work with. We would use them again.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Thank you for your beautiful words. Wishing you our best always! ~ BKB

Joan · Married on 05/14/2016

I have only the best things to say about BKB photography, and specifically the lead photographer Sarah on our wedding day. First off, for our engagement shoot, we originally wanted to have our pictures outside but the weather was terrible and we were only in Boston for one day. Brittany was amazing and went above-and-beyond, scouting locations and eventually finding a very hip, unique warehouse location (it is VERY hard finding shoot locations in Boston!) Not only did the photos come out amazing, but honestly I doubt a run-of-the-mill photographer could have been able to find such a great alternative on short notice.

For the wedding itself, Sarah and Katie did a wonderful job with the photos. They captured every moment of the wedding beautifully and more importantly, caught the spirit of our wedding on camera (so many amazing candids!). The portraits also were stunning and my wedding party absolutely loved all the pics. Our photographers also were responsive to our preferences throughout the night which we appreciated a lot. Overall, I would recommend BKB photography to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/16/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Dear Joan & Shang, Thank you for choosing BKB to capture your wedding at Harvard! It was a pleasure getting to know you from our first studio meeting to your cool engagement session in Boston to your beautiful and colorful wedding at Harvard Faculty Club. Thank you for allowing BKB to capture your special day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, health & wealth! ~ BKB

Cristian · Married on 04/30/2016

We chose Brittany Blando’s BKB & Co. for our recent wedding at the Lenox Hotel, and we couldn't be more satisfied with our decision! Brittany and her team displayed exemplary professionalism, and their photos and videos were truly outstanding quality. A+++ on all points!

Our photographers were Sarah and Katii, videographer was Evan. All of them were superb. The post-processed touched-up pictures and video clips were amazing as well.

A special thanks to Courtney, the bridal stylist, who helped our wedding go very smoothly, and also took extra special care of my dress (with a very long train) and hair. She went above and beyond her duties by helping coordinate our wedding procession at the church as well.

We are very happy with BKB, and recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Boston area!
    -SW & CV

Sent on 06/26/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Thank you Cristian & Saera for choosing BKB to photograph and film your wedding at The Lneox Hotel! Incredible day!! Thank you for selecting BKB to capture your special day! Wishing you our very best ~ BKB

Brittany and her team at BKB & Co. were amazing and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. My husband and I were referred to her by our wedding planner after an issue arose with our previously scheduled photographer. On very short notice, she and her team stepped in and worked seamlessly with our wedding planner to plan for the event. Although we were impressed immediately by the beautiful photos in the online galleries, we chose BKB & Co. because of the enthusiasm, dedication, and professionalism Brittany conveyed when we talked to her about our wedding. It was clear to us that she genuinely cared (almost as much as we did) about our wedding’s success. On the actual day of the wedding, Brittany and her team arrived early and began capturing our special day. We truly appreciated all the guidance and direction Brittany gave to ensure the best photos. In addition to the great pictures taken of the wedding party before and during the ceremony, we really loved the candid photos taken of all our guests at the reception. We are extremely grateful to BKB & Co., and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for wedding photographer.

Sent on 05/07/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Will & Jerome, Thank you for your kind and special words! Thank you for choosing BKB to photograph your Lenox Hotel wedding! It was a gorgeous celebration! Wishing you a lifetime of joy and love! ~ BKB

Renee · Married on 10/11/2015

We would never ever regret hiring BKB & Co to capture our wedding, their creativity is amazing. Brittany is a superb individual, one of the things that I highly admire about her is the fact that she made sure that her client was always happy, and was always flexible to adjust if there were any details we wanted to change at the last minute. I would highly recommend Brittany and her team ALWAYS!!!

Victoria · Married on 09/26/2015

We had such a great experience working with BKB! From the moment I saw the studio's pictures I knew I wanted to work with them for our wedding. Brittany was always available and happy to answer any questions I had whether via email or over the phone. We worked with the associate team (Sarah and Katii) and they were so great at making us feel comfortable and wrangling our large bridal party and family together to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. It was also great meeting with Brittany, Sarah, and Katii before the wedding to talk through details...that day really solidified for us that we had made the right choice! They were all so professional, and you can tell that they love what they do. The way they have their online gallery set up is great as well!! All of the photos are separated out into albums, and it was so easy to share the photos with our friends and family. All of photos came out exactly the way I pictured them...fun, happy, bright, and a perfect reflection of our day. Thank you again Brittany, Sarah, and Katii, and we would absolutely recommend BKB!!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

BKB & CO.'s reply:

Dear Victoria and Brian, Thank you for your words! Your Salem wedding was stunning celebration! We had a blast capturing you around Salem and the gorgeous Hawthorne Hotel. Wishing you our very best! ~ BKB

Kristen · Married on 09/12/2015

BKB IS INCREDIBLE. Sarah made even my photo-phobic husband comfortable and was just truly lovely to work with - even applied her own lipstick to me when my wore off (with a gentle and caring touch, no less). The team honored our desire for nice photos of our dog - took some hilarious bird sounds effort - and scouted our location extra hard beforehand to ensure we got the shots we wanted. I loved Sarah so much I want to be friends with her in real life!! They also wrangled my giant, chaotic family - no small feat. The photos are gorgeous and just generally it was a really lovely, seamless experience working with them. You won't regret booking them.

Morgan · Married on 09/12/2015

We decided to get videography pretty last minute, and got a referral from our venue to use Brittany & BkB. She was great to work with! We got raw footage only (I’m taking on the editing myself) so we were able to capture our day at a very reasonable price. I loved that we got stunning footage without the videographers being intrusive. They were super professional (all have worked in Hollywood and for great content companies like GoPro). I barely even remember them being there, but we have 3 angles of all of our key moments! I’m SO happy I decided to get video footage & I highly recommend BkB!!

We highly recommend Brittany and her team! They were amazing on the day of the wedding and we can't stop smiling as we watch the videos and the way they captured the most important moments of our wedding.

From the beginning, Brittany showed the utmost professionalism. She was clear about her packages and pricing and made it easy for us to take care of our paperwork electronically - one less thing to worry about during the busy few months before the wedding. The team was so discreet that I barely noticed they were there as we got ready, and Brittany even helped carry my purse when we went outside for photos. We were thrilled on the day of the wedding, and it's only gotten better now that we have our trailer, 5 minute highlight video, and 20 minute feature film. They really captured the highlights of the wedding (and VIP friends and family members), all with very little input from us. And the music selections they made for the feature film are spot on!

We love our videos, and I also think we got incredible value for the cost of the package. Many videographers charge extra for the 5 minute highlight film, and BKB includes it in their package. Again, we highly, highly recommend Brittany and her team!