Bjorn Cakes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Rajitha
    Rajitha Married on 04/27/2019

Lovely Cakes!

We had a tasting with Kort for our wedding cake and after it, we didn't feel the need to try any others. Kort created a beautiful cake that was absolutely delicious and it was exactly what I had envisioned. We knew we wanted a cake with real pressed flowers and sprinkles, and it was done perfectly. We decided on two flavors - walnut cake with cream cheese frosting, and lemon cake with pistachio buttercream and fresh raspberries. They were both absolutely delicious, super moist, fresh, and not overly sweet. We can't say enough good things, we loved our experience with Bjorn Cakes!
    Maria Married on 12/05/2018
    Makes the tasting experience so easy, thanks for working with me! Delicious, beautiful, creative, can't say enough good things, you have to try it for yourself. My favorite one was this vanilla cake with a fresh blueberry filling. Not too sweet, just right. I don't think I've had anything like this in any wedding. So, definitely the best choice :)
    Maria Married on 11/28/2018
    Amazing, one of a kind, delicious and beautiful cakes. Can't say enough good things about them. Kort is a pleasure to work with and makes these artistic creations that you have to see to believe. I loved the vanilla with blueberry filling, but the rich chocolate with blackberries was a close second. Amazing cakes!
    Allie Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious Cake

Kort was easy to work with, and made a delicious and beautiful cake. He has many unique flavor options, and is willing to do non-standard combinations (as well as standard wedding flavors). We went with a lemon cake with pistachio buttercream and fresh strawberries. The flavors were subtle and well-balanced. He also did a fantastic job decorating the cake. I would highly recommend Kort for both wedding cakes, and other special occasions.
    Debi T. Married on 09/29/2018

Your search is over, email Bjorn they are the best!

We loved our wedding cake from Bjorn cakes and so did all of our guests! The cake was beautiful, simple, and delicious. Not overly sweet and you can tell it is made with top notch ingredients. We had so much fun at the tasting and it was honestly hard to choose but we went with the pistachio Italian butter cream filling because it was something different. We reached out to Kort only a few weeks before our wedding and he could not have been more accommodating and helpful! Highly recommend! You can’t beat the price either for the quality you are getting. A friend getting married in 2020 already asked me for the information on our wedding cake and plan on using Kort and Bjorn too!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/15/2018
    Kort was wonderful!!! My fiance and I came in for our cake tasting and were amazed at the cakes he made for us. Super excited to see our wedding cake done by him! :D
    Julie Married on 01/20/2018
    Kort makes the most beautiful cakes! He is creative and will work with your desires and
    he has lots of great ideas. You won't be disappointed.
    Conny Married on 06/22/2019

Marble Wedding Cake

Kort helped me bring my marble wedding cake vision to life! I came to the consultation with some inspiration photos and he was able to help me talk through the design. His pricing is a little higher but he uses quality ingredients that you can taste. His buttercream is not like your typical thick, super sweet frosting you find on most cakes. It's very light with just the right amount of sweetness. We ended up going with his "strawberry shortcake" - vanilla cake with Italian buttercream & fresh strawberry filling. My husband and I got many compliments on our cake! Kort was not only able to deliver a beautiful cake but also worked with us to stay within our budget! There were a few minor hiccups with communication with his assistant and correcting our invoice, but they were taken care of at the end. Overall, Kort has very reasonable pricing for the quality as well as both beautiful AND delicious cakes!
    Nicole Married on 08/04/2018
    They did a great job with my daughter's wedding cake! From the tasting to eating the cake, everything went well. Highly recommend!