BJ & Jen Aguado Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for BJ & Jen Aguado Photography

14 BJ & Jen Aguado Photography Reviews
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

BJ was awesome!!!! We decided at the last minute to do a photo booth and was referred to BJ from our photographer. He definitely delivered - our guests had such a good time, the process was SOOO easy and we got a flash drive with all of the photos so now I can relive those moments any time - even make a great book of them all. If you need a photo booth - Pick BJ because you will have a great setup, your guests will be able to go through so easy, and you will get overall amazing service.

Tracey · Married on 10/24/2015

I have never worked with a more talented, professional and patient photographer. BJ shot our entire family at a remote location, which included small children. If you've ever had to coax young children to participate in a photo shoot you know it can be painful. They don't want to cooperate, become distracted, etc. Yet BJ immediately connected with everyone in our party, young and old alike. He made everyone feel comfortable, as if they were a part of an individual photo shoot and took the time to understand each person and their preferences.

When all was said and done we had spent just over an hour with BJ, yet he made the process so enjoyable it seemed to take far less time. The patience and care he demonstrated created an incredibly relaxed audience, which in combination with BJ's amazing eye resulted in photos that captured more than just a face, but the beauty and essence of each individual. He did not deliver a few good photos but rather so many that is was very difficult for us to choose. We have used other photographers in the past and BJ will be the only one we use going forward. I could not recommend him more highly.

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

BJ and Jen were recommended to us by a friend and we could not have been happier with their suggestion! They absolutely made the day that much more perfect! They went above and beyond in almost every interaction we had prior to the event and even more so the day of our wedding. They were extremely easy to work with as they both have amazing personalities and enormous talent. They were also easy to reach out to, quick to respond, and very detailed in setting up everything we could have needed from picture lists, to locations, to scheduling/organizing the day and beyond. They truly made our lives easier the day of and helped our large group feel at ease and really enjoy the day! What we have seen so far from our sneak peeks, we just know that our memories of the best day of our lives will be beautifully illustrated by these two! Thank you!

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thanks Becky and Chad! We love you guys!

Ellen · Married on 08/08/2015

This review is long overdue (sorry guys!!) - I've worked with BJ & Jen on 3 separate occasions and they are my favorite photographers. They set themselves apart by taking pride in building a personal connection to focus on their clients' needs and creating a fun, personalized experience.

They go above & beyond and I recommend them to everyone I know for wedding and family photography!

BJ is one of my childhood friends and I can attest to his passion for family as well as his craft and his professionalism as a business owner. I've known Jen since high school and she is the glue that holds everything together: from all of the back office administration and organization and now as a photographer.

Nov 2014 - We needed new family portraits, so I called BJ. He captured our personalities perfectly. My dad never smiles. He's not mean..he just has RSDF - Resting Stern Dad Face. BJ got him to smile AND take a photo of a slightly-akward-but-really-funny-not-forced-hug with my bro-in-law. The photos and flash drive came in the coolest packaging with a personalized note.

June 2015 - I booked BJ for my Godson, Logan’s 1st bday portraits. As a family man, BJ really shines when it comes to family and wedding photography. BJ took time to play with Logan and that really came thru in the images. Logan was relaxed, playful and engaging with the camera. We displayed the photos at Logan's bday party and everyone loved the creativity in the images.

Aug 2015 - I referred BJ & Jen for my cousin's wedding. As a wedding coordinator, I got to work at this wedding with BJ & Jen. They were both extremely organized and had their own timelines and lists (a planner's dream!). They exude a fun energy and got to know the wedding party and made everyone feel at ease which reflects in the photos. BJ & Jen have a great eye for THAT MOMENT. They captured a moment during the mother/son dance which still brings me to (happy) tears.

THANK YOU BJ & JEN - TIL NEXT TIME! :)

Amy · Married on 05/08/2015

BJ Aguado Photography is absolutely fantastic. Our wedding was captured perfectly from start to finish and we couldn't be happier with the results. BJ and Jen made the planning process easy and customized everything based on what we wanted. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and we have had many friends and family members comment on the photographer and how great the pictures are. I can't recommend them enough!

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!

We are always happy with the service they provide. They did my nieces sweet 16 and couple interesting family shoots for us. BJ was able to take wonderful family photos and make it a awesome experience for us at our grandma's medical rehab facility and when my wife had suffered an Achilles rupture a month before our family shoot. Both times he showed his creativity and ability to adopt. I recommended his service to a co-worker for her wedding and she was extremely happy with the service. She loved how they were able to make the experience fun and easy for two families, from different counties that had never met before that day.

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!!

Sushma · Married on 10/03/2014

BJ and Jen are awesome photographers. They really made us feel comfortable with the whole process and made sure that our small, personal wedding was captured beautifully. We have gotten so many compliments on our pictures and every time I look through them, it reminds me of the happiness of that beautiful day which is reflected in each shot. One of the best investments of our wedding!

Jose · Married on 09/28/2014

My wife kathryn and I had a great experience with Bj and Jen! they did the photography at our wedding, the pictures were awesome and they put alot effort into the whole process from the engagement pictures to the wedding day, they were always on time and very professional, also enjoyed the wedding gifts they gave us and the presentation of the photos.

Sent on 10/24/2015

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jose for the kind review! Say hi to Kathryn for us!

Bj is the best - my little girl doesnt like anyone. Most of the time not even her family can get a smile out of her but BJ did!

Fantastic pictures too!

Julie · Married on 09/10/2014

We have used BJ and Jen for several important occasions for the family and also corporate work. They are the best! Very focused on what you are looking for, they have great ideas and are really easy to work with!

The finished product has always been excellent and they really care that you are happy with their work. We are so happy with the memories that we have from the work they have done. I would highly recommend them to anyone with a photography need!

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Julie for the kind review!!

Great photographer! Made us feel very comfortable, was able to answer an questions you may have, and the pictures turned out amazing!!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2014

Bj and Jen captured every detail of my wedding. They went above and beyond in all areas and my pictures turned out so so amazing!! Would highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married!

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review Stephanie!

Douglas · Married on 04/27/2013

BJ and Jen made everything so easy and seamless. My wife and I did not have to worry about a thing during the whole time and they were extremely flexible with anything my wife wanted. I truly appreciate that, she was very happy that day and that is ALL i wanted for her.

Sent on 10/27/2015

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review Doug! Say hi to Iwona for us!

B.J. was very easy to work with and the pictures came out great!!! Each one was unique!

BJ & Jen Aguado Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review!