Bizcochos By Lae Reviews

10 | San Lorenzo, PR

10 Reviews for Bizcochos By Lae

Ann C. · Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing and delicious

We purchase a beautiful 3 tier vanilla cake with a guava filling. The cake was not only delicious but the staff was punctual. We also ordered gluten free vanilla cupcakes for the gluten free guests. Everything was amazing!

Sent on 06/15/2021

Dan K. · Married on 05/10/2021

Wedding cake on super short notice

Requested a wedding cake last minute and they were super responsive and made a fantastic cake that we loved!!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/08/2021

Me encantó mi bizcocho de boda!

Muy rico y bello, me encanta el sabor de chocolate, excelente servicio!

Sent on 05/28/2021

Michelle R. · Married on 03/20/2021

Very good and profesional

Arrive on time, love the way the cake came out . People said it was delicioso 😋 .

Sent on 03/30/2021

Lindsay R. · Married on 02/21/2021

Perfect in every way

The cake was absolutely delicious, they delivered right on time and it was exactly what we wanted!! Highly recommend !

Sent on 03/05/2021

Bizcochos By Lae's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Lindsay! We are very happy with how everything turned out! Take care, always at your service!

Nadine · Married on 10/19/2019

Exactly what I wanted and more!

My cake was beautiful and delicious! Without ever meeting Ashlaee, she was able to make my dream cake come through! I recently moved to the US, so my parents who are still in PR did the cake tasting for me. They said it was too hard to pick their favorite flavor, they loved them all!! All of my guests were raving about how beautiful and delicious our cake was. I can’t wait to eat our top tier on our first anniversary! Ashlaee is not only an excellent baker who makes beautiful cakes, she is also very professional and responsive. With planning my wedding from MD, she was very easy to work with. Think about it no more and hire Bizcochos by Lae for your wedding or event!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Bizcochos By Lae's reply:

Thank you so much Nadine, we always make our cakes with lots of love and we are very happy to hear that everything was just how you dreamed of, many blessings to you both.
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/23/2018

Friendly & Great Communication, Fantastic Cake!

Ashlaee is extremely kind and professional. She is easy to communicate with and was a heaven-sent, recommended by my wedding planner. We did a tasting with her and decided immediately we couldn't miss out on her delicious cake for our wedding. We chose a 3 tier cake with the bottom and top layer being traditional vanilla and the middle guava. Delicious is an understatement. Everyone loved and raved about the cake. Thank you Ashlaee! My husband and I are already planning to use her services again next time we are in Puerto Rico.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Bizcochos By Lae's reply:

Thank you so much Christine, I am so happy to hear that you and everyone loved your wedding cake. I am always here for you and your husband. Hugs and Kisses!

Ariadne · Married on 04/08/2017

Amazing cakes

Bizcocho by Lae are so delicious and stunning beautiful. Every flavors she has work for me or my clients are just amazing. You won't regret it choosing her for your cake. Ariadne Comulada KAZ Events

Sent on 01/24/2020

Alex · Married on 01/28/2021

Great cakes

Great cakes, created exactly the cake we needed, with starfish and the palm trees on the side

Sent on 01/29/2021

Bizcochos By Lae's reply:

Thank you so much Alex for this review we are very happy to hear that you were very satisfied with our work, which we make with love. Take Care! Many Blessings
  • Kathy

Kathy S. · Married on 03/13/2021

3.0

Delicious Cake

The baker communicated almost immediately each time I requested information. We went for a tasting and it was perfect! The taste of the cake was delicious, my guests loved it. My only comment was it was smaller then expected. I would highly recommend this baker!

Sent on 03/17/2021

Bizcochos By Lae's reply:

Hello Kathy! We are so happy you loved everything about the cake! We were very in love with the cake! Unfortunately cakes for 30 guests are really small for big tables, we also love big cakes😅💖 We wish you many blessings and you can always count on us✨