Bisou Beauty Team Reviews

Bisou Beauty Team 6
Bisou Beauty Team 7
  • Rose

Rose Milgrom Kohn · Married on 05/24/2019

Wonderful, Responsive and Fun Beauty Team!

My experience with the Bisou Beauty Team was an absolute breeze. They were incredibly responsive via text and email from the beginning of the process and this set me at ease immediately. Having never had my make-up professionally done before, I was beyond happy to see Candace's make-up case filled with Bobbi Brown products - my personal everyday favorite - and I was so pleased with my trial makeup that was just as I had asked: simple yet elevated. Angela was able to recreate my hair reference photo with adjustments made for my specific hair type. Day of, I ultimately decided to switch this up a bit and I absolutely loved how it came out. These ladies are lovely to work with and fun to hang out with too! Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Brianna · Married on 10/13/2018

October Wedding of amazing!

All I can say is amazing. I was going to have someone else do my hair that was a family friend and at last minutes they dropped out. The team quickly picked up the pieces and did a spectacular job for hair and make-up for my wedding. All the girls and the moms absolutely loved them and we looked stunning all day! I would highly recommend to any bride this company for their make up and hair! They listen and provide a comfortable atmosphere!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Clarke · Married on 08/11/2018

Candace was wonderful to work with! My makeup looked amazing, and when I decided I wanted a hairstyle that was totally different from the one in my trial, she was completely ready and flexible. My bridesmaids had a similarly great experience with Angela. Our hair and makeup stayed put all night. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Leslie · Married on 07/21/2018

Angela from Bisou was absolutely fantastic! She did bridal makeup as well as makeup for my sister. She was extremely attentive to our particular tastes and preferences and was a great listener. She was very accommodating and did a trial in my apartment. She was also great company and helped set everyone at ease. Great value, great final product, and the makeup photographed great. Thank you, Angela and Bisou!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kristi · Married on 06/07/2018

Angela was AMAZING!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding back in June. I've never had my hair or makeup done professionally before, and was unable to do a trial due to it being a quick out of state wedding, but she made me SO comfortable and I trusted her ideas completely. She didn't make me feel weird for not really knowing what I wanted and just went with the flow! She was super sweet, funny and just super down to earth and easy to talk to. Exactly the person you need while getting ready for the biggest day of your life! I am forever grateful for her work. I had never felt more beautiful!! My makeup lasted all day without even getting oily which is usually a huge issue for me. I didn't want to take off my makeup at the end of the day. :) Thank you so much Angela & Candace!!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Bisou Beauty Team 12
    Bisou Beauty Team 13
    Bisou Beauty Team 14
    Bisou Beauty Team 15
    Bisou Beauty Team 16
    Bisou Beauty Team 17

Rebecca · Married on 06/03/2018

Angela was phenomenal! She singlehandedly did hair and makeup for me, my mom, and my sister-in-law. We had a few trials -- one for my makeup, one for my hair (I added that on later), and one for hair and makeup for me and my mom before my engagement dinner -- so we spent a lot of time together, and I can honestly say I looked forward to hanging with Angela every time. She's super personable and chill. When it came to developing my look, Angela was super responsive and collaborative, and she totally got that I wanted to look natural and like myself -- nothing too wild or out there. I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup for both my engagement party and my wedding. My mom was NOT an easy client (she can be very particular with hair and makeup), but Angela took it all in stride, and they ended up with an awesome look. Final thought: When you're picking your hair and makeup person, you not only need to find someone who's talented but you also need to look for someone who will keep you calm and happy on your wedding day. Angela totally fits the bill on both parts! I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Alex & Shelby · Married on 09/09/2017

Angela did a fantastic job! She is very caring and listens to every detail of the look you want. She's also very responsive and creative with flattering suggestions and ideas to give the best possible overall look. I really appreciate Angela for taking care of all my girls and my own makeup and hair on my wedding day. For such a big group in a small space, she was a miracle worker and kept everyone's spirits high!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Liesl · Married on 04/30/2016

Angela works magic with her make-up skills! One of my good friends hired her for her wedding  so I knew I was in good hands. I was so grateful to have her doing my hair and make-up for my wedding with her awesome light-hearted attitude and and she did exactly what I wanted. She also did hair and make-up for my mom and bridesmaids and everyone looked gorgeous. (She has a great selection of make-up too) She is very calming in stressful situations and she gets the job done. Great experience!

Sent on 09/22/2017

maxx · Married on 06/13/2015

The BB team is incredible! I wanted to keep my wedding face fresh and natural but of course wanted to feel glamorous and fun. My trial run with Angela was easy to coordinate and she understood exactly what I wanted. On the big day, she was perfect. Oh! And she was not afraid of my curly hair at all! She confidently created the perfect updo that stayed put all night long. Make-up too :) No easy feat on a mid-summer city rooftop! I would 100% book her again for a special event. Do yourself a favor and have these ladies take care of you, I'm so happy I did.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Julia · Married on 08/20/2008

I've hired these ladies for a number of special events and they are fantastic! Reliable, accommodating to special needs, and absolute ninjas about working with tight schedules.. They handle demanding clients with care and are always a pleasure to work with! Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/20/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Casas · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Experience with Angela

I would highly recommend Bisou Beauty Team for your wedding. Angela did my hair and makeup and was really fun and a joy to work with. She had lovely ideas and was not above trying five different lip options at my trial. I had such a great time hanging out with her during the trial and the day of the wedding. My makeup was flawless and my very straight hair held the up-do the entire night.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rina · Married on 09/02/2018

Angela is a dream to work with! Her style is clean, elegant, and romantic. I loved the engagement hair/makeup she did for me, so we hired her team for my bridesmaids & family wedding hair/makeup. They did a wonderful job! All the girls looked so beautiful and loved their final looks! Angela is quick to respond to emails, very accommodating, and professional. Would definitely recommend her and her team to family and friends in the future!

Sent on 09/23/2018