Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club Reviews

9 | Harbor Springs, MI

9 Reviews for Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club

Emma Aown · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible wedding venue!

Our ceremony took place on the first tee of the Woods golf course that overlooks Lake Michigan - ENOUGH SAID! The views during the ceremony were breathtaking. Our reception area in the Main Dining Room of the clubhouse was also spectacularly elegant, with views overlooking the driving range. The entire setting was so impressive, our guests are still raving about it! Aside from the venue itself, Birchwood’s Banquet and Culinary departments were exceptional to work with - very professional and accommodating. The caliber of food quality and presentation for our reception was top notch as well. I can’t say enough about this venue and staff! Highly recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Haley S · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Birchwood made my day one that nobody could forget! The wedding coordinator was so helpful with the planning process and made the day better than I imagined. Decor and scenery was just what we were looking for! Food was out of this world as well! Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful venue

I absolutely loved having my wedding here. The wedding planner was so helpful from start to finish! The staff was well organized and made sure to accommodate all of my families dietary needs. My guests were talking about how amazing the food was weeks after my wedding day. I got married on the 1st tee of their golf course which was an amazing experience with a beautiful view. I HIGHLY recommend this wedding venue!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Julia · Married on 02/09/2013

Birchwood Farms is a beautiful wedding venue. From day one Jed, the venue manager, was really helpful.
    The ceremony was held in the private dining room and it was set up in a beaufitul way. The same with the reception area.
    On the wedding day they took care of everything, and I was not bothered at any moment regarding planning and organization. I am really happy we decided to have our wedding there.

Sent on 02/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2011

Loved it! They did a fabulous job!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2017

Excellent experience!! Everything was absolutely perfect. Ken was super accommodating. People are still raving about the venue weeks later. My only hesitation to not give 5 full stars was the dinner selection. The dinner served at the wedding was not presented on the plate the way it was at the tasting. Very delicious, but not what we expected.

Sent on 08/07/2017
  • User2043908 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Jed and the team at Birchwood did a great job with our wedding. The food was delicious, so much better than what everyone typically thinks of as "wedding food". Everything was cooked perfectly and presented beautifully. In addition to coordinating with our other vendors prior to the wedding, they took care of checking in the vendors on the day of. I would recommend Birchwood for anyone looking for a beautiful setting with great food!

Sent on 08/26/2013

Leah Reynolds · Married on 09/07/2019

Birchwood golf and country club

Birchwood is a beautiful location. The wedding service they provided was amazing. The food was wonderful. All of the set up was done way before the service. Everything was ready to go for the wedding so there was no confusion.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Birchwood Farms Golf & Country Club's reply:

Thanks Leah! Your review is much appreciated. Do you have any pictures you would be willing to share with us for our website and wedding wire account?

Beautiful venue, easy to work with and amazing food. Staff was all very professional.

Sent on 08/05/2013