Billy Beach Photography Reviews

152 | Wilmington, NC

152 Reviews for Billy Beach Photography

• Tara

Tara · Getting married on 10/01/2022

Bill was awesome to work with and we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos! He gives you so many photos for such a great price. It really was the best deal I could find. He really captured the emotion of my wedding day and I was very impressed with the shots he got. He also did my engagement and bridal portraits. Bill makes you feel at ease and wants everyone to have a good time! :) I highly recommend Bill!!

Sent on 08/10/2012
  • Jason

Jason Young · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Fun wedding with Billy Beach!

Billy Beach was awesome! We decided to do a small, family only flash mob wedding in Southport and not only did he show up on time, with a great attitude and take great photos, he also gave us advice about the area and small weddings that really helped us to pull the trigger and plan our wedding! Before we talked to him we were kind of stressing about our planning, but he actually put us at ease. We would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

One of my favorite weddings of the year. Great couple, great families, and my first "flash wedding". I'll be using that term with other couples that want to keep it simple on their wedding day. Simple intimate weddings are the best!

Megan Little · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Engagement Pics

Billy was so fun to work with and our pics are amazing!!

Sent on 08/04/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Really nice couple. Could've shot all night. Up for anything! You made it easy and I loved your outfits.

Julie Congema · Getting married on 05/11/2021

If you’re thinking about booking Billy for your wedding , DO IT!!!

Billy is simply AMAZING! From the beginning through to the end he offered endless support, advice, guidance and was able to handle my crazy, LARGE family! His experience and professionalism shines through, allowing you to relax and have the best day of your lives ! We got our photos and couldn’t be more happier with the results, they are seriously spectacular. It was like reliving the day all over again! If you’re thinking about booking him for your wedding , DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed! He captured memories we will cherish forever

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea R Paul · Getting married on 05/05/2021

Made our day perfect!

Billy photographed our small COVID wedding and I instantly knew we made the right decision. He put us both at ease as well as our friends and family with his humor, professionalism and creativity. From the first time we emailed through receiving our photos it was simple process which I greatly appreciated since having even a scaled down wedding during these times is already a ton on your mental plate! We would absolutely use him again and I recommend him to anyone looking for perfect wedding photos!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Thanks for the great review. Loved your wedding. Beautiful, simple, and elegant. Had a great time meeting and photographing everyone. :)

RENEE L SCHOUWENAARS · Getting married on 12/10/2020

Billy is fun and professional!

Billy was easy going and thoughtful! He gave me all the shots I asked for and then had fantastic ideas! Great experience!!!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Great wedding. I love the sunrise. The best time for a beach wedding. Uncrowded, not too hot, parking is easy and starting a new life together with the rising of the sun. I wish more brides would think out of the box and take advantage of sunrise. Wedding in the morning, arrive at honeymoon destination that night. Perfect! I enjoyed meeting both of you. An adventurous couple. The best!
  • Bridget

Bridget Blakely · Married on 10/03/2020

Billy is the best!

We are so happy that Billy was a part of our special day! He was professional, personable, creative, and affordable. He catered the photography session to fit our small & casual wedding, and the photos are gorgeous!

Sent on 07/25/2020

Roxanne Sprague · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing Photographer

Billy was amazing! He went above and beyond our expectations! Our pictures are fantastic! He was so helpful with other aspects of our super chaotic reception. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to anyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Hi Roxanne,
    Fantastic wedding. You made it work, I had a blast meeting and photographing everyone. Thanks again for letting me document your wedding...Billy :)

Sandy Darden · Married on 09/12/2020

Friendly, professional, AWESOME!!!!

This photographer is easy to deal with! He’s professional yet he makes pictures fun and not so serious!! He gets the shots you want and the ones you would never think of!! We loved having him!! My wedding guests even bragged to us how great he was!!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Great wedding, I had so much fun meeting and photographing everyone. A great wedding from A-Z. Loved the set up on the beach and the reception hall looked great. You made it easy!
  • Brittany

Brittany Reid · Married on 08/06/2020

Wedding photography

Couldn’t be happier with my pictures! Billy is so easy to work with and SO fast at getting your pictures back! ☺️

Sent on 08/10/2020

Marsha White · Married on 07/21/2020

Mother of the Bride

Billy delivered awesome pictures of my daughter's wedding! He was easy to work with and he had good ideas for picture poses.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Great wedding, super nice couple and great families. I wish all weddings were this laid back and fun. A good time had by all.

Teresa P · Married on 07/06/2020

Billy was great!

Pleasure to work with- wedding photos turned out awesome!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Thx for the great review. Fantastic couple. Small intimate wedding on the beach. My favorite. Super nice family.

Demetrice Atkinson · Married on 05/31/2020

Best photographer ever!!

Billy did an amazing job on our wedding photos! He made us laugh and enjoy our special day! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/08/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Beautiful wedding, with great people. I really enjoyed my time with all of you. I wish many happy years together.

Brittney Wyerick · Married on 05/29/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

He was my photographer for my wedding May 29, 2020. He was absolutely amazing! Communicated well and would do anything for the perfect shot, from laying in the sand to a dirty floor. The pictures were perfect and he had great ideas for poses. Would 100% recommend him!

Sent on 07/20/2020

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Fantastic wedding, super nice couple, and great families. A wedding I won't forget. Beach weddings are the best!

Vada Wolf · Married on 11/05/2019

Awesome and Affordable

I cannot brag on our experience enough. He worked with us to photograph our last minute small wedding. He was affordable and yet the quality was outstanding. Cannot recommend Billy enough. He took a great deal of stress out of my wedding day and I love the photos we got in return.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Jan Davis for daughter · Married on 10/19/2019

Total satisfaction with the service and product we selected

Billy was awesome! He did a great job taking photos for our daughter's wedding. He had fun and unique shots and provide a quality product for us to remember years to come. With a storm threatening the beach wedding he was still able to get fabulous pictures. He has great patience with young children as well since they were 2 and 5. He offers a fair price and was a blessing to find.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Lauren Satterfield · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic Experience

Billy is amazing! He was very easy to work with, and even shifted his schedule day of to accommodate a storm. He worked with us through high winds and raindrops to get some awesome shots. Our photos turned out amazing! We got a ton of pictures for the amount of time spent. Highly recommend for a high quality and stress free experience.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Kathy Williams · Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding

He is great to work with and friendly

Sent on 10/15/2019

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Great wedding. Nice family and friends. I'll have your pictures edited and uploaded in about two weeks...
  • Chanda

Chanda varner · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic Photographer!

Billy did such an amazing job on our wedding photos! We got married at Topsail Beach in late September and he did such a wonderful job in capturing our special day! He was funny, very easy going, extremely flexible, and very affordable! You really can't beat his price for the job he provides! I would highly highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Great wedding. Nice people. Fun for everyone, a wedding I'll always remember. Bride and groom were great, I had a blast photographing everyone.
  • Desiree

Desiree V Johnson · Married on 08/24/2019

Professional and Fun

Billie is awesome. He makes you feel comfortable in his presence at the same time giving you his vision of your wedding photographs. He's very reasonably priced. His smiles and jokes are free...lol
    In a nutshell, he makes you feel like family so who better to look out for your best photographic interests.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

You ain't seen nothing yet. Thanks for the early review. Wait till the wedding...we're gonna have some photographic fun! Looking forward to meeting and photographing everyone. This is gonna be the wedding of the year!

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing Photographer

Billy was so easy to work with and had such great ideas for our photos. He gets the photos back to you very quickly and was responsive to our requests. So happy we hired Billy! :)

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Chris

Chris · Married on 07/20/2019

Billy was great!

Thankful for all of Billy's time and expertise. He was a blast to work with.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Kyleigh · Married on 06/16/2019

Wedding Photographer

Great photographer! We are from Ohio and were worried about picking a sketchy photographer since we didn’t know the area well! So happy we picked Billy Beach Photography! We got him for four hours and it was the perfect amount of time! Highly suggest him and his work. The pictures were incredible!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Billy Beach Photography's reply:

Great wedding. I had so much fun meeting and photographing everyone. Have a wonderful marriage...and a great life!
  • Jil

Jil Hus · Married on 06/07/2019

Fabulous Experience

Billy was awesome! He was available, what we thought was last, for our wedding in June in Surf City, NC. He kept in touch periodically and responded quickly to my questions and emails. He also came out to our beach house the day before the wedding to meet myself and my wife and our family. The day of the wedding, it was raining for a good bit of the day and Billy was flexible and encouraging and worked quickly when it stopped raining! He got us our photos back within 6 days and they are fantastic!!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/01/2019

Billy Beach Photography

Billy Beach photographed our wedding in Wrightsville Beach. He is an expert on "beach" style weddings...hence his name...he was so easy going and fun to work with! Billy attended both our rehearsal and wedding/reception to ensure he had the best angles and views from his camera. He is probably one of the most flexible vendors out there. Thanks again for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos!

Sent on 06/17/2019