billie ball & co. Reviews

13 | Dallas, TX

13 Reviews for billie ball & co.

Claire Z. · Married on 11/10/2020

You won't regret hiring Katie!

One look at Katie's work was enough for us to hire her! Her aesthetic was exactly what we were going for. Katie was so easy to work with; she was able to take our descriptions and turn it into something extraordinary. Her creations made the space so much more magical. She is so creative - I can not recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Cecilia · Married on 12/07/2019

Floral Dreams

From the first time we met, Katie was an amazing delight to work with. She has a gorgeous soul and one of the most creative and talented people I have ever met. She was so easy to work with and was always responsive. She helped bring my vision to light and I never doubted I was in great hands. Six months later, my flowers are still the most talked thing from my wedding day. I wanted fruit incorporated into my tablescape and boy did she deliver! As I sat down at the table for the first time, I took a look around the room and teared up on just how beautiful it all was. I could have never imagined something so wonderful at my wedding. I can’t recommend her enough, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Karoline

Karoline · Married on 11/09/2018

Katie is Amazing!!!

Katie was AMAZING!! She made our vision come to life and went above and beyond!! Do yourself a favor and hire Katie!!! She is a true gem and you will not find anyone else like her in Dallas!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Claire · Married on 05/19/2018

Katie's team created the personal flowers and decorated my wedding reception. She totally nailed what I envisioned for my wedding day and followed up with me throughout the process.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2017

Katie was amazing. She did a beautiful job!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with Katie and Billie Ball Co, was hands down the easiest vendor I worked with for my wedding! Professional and available from start to finish, as well as extremely happy with the final product on my big day! Looking forward to working with her again!

~Alyssa

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/14/2017

We were very impressed with Katie. She is truly talented and an expert at her passion. I sent a few pictures with flower color and arrangement ideas. I was totally amazed to see her creativity. She is so efficient and defines exquisite details.
    We would definitely recommend billie ball & co to anyone.
    Katie is incredible, and I felt extremely comfortable with her the whole process.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2017

I just don't feel like words or pictures could possibly do Katie justice. We came to her with an idea, theme, and mood and she created a legitimate work of art that heightened the magic of our wedding to the point of fairy tale. Katie was so professional and creative. She has a gift of reproducing your vision with her eclectic sense of wit and curiosity. Her extensive knowledge of her craft and floral availability resulted in a authentically one of a kind product. We ended up with deep, seductive saturations of color that I didn't even realize were possible. To speak to professionalism, one of the most beautiful parts of the day was also the least stressful. Katie was highly communicative and available for consultation through out the process. The day of the wedding, arrived early, worked quickly and efficiently, and blew us away with her attention to detail. I would and will recommend Billie Ball & Co to anyone wanting to cultivate a deeply personal floral design, whether you're wanting to reflect esoterics or romance or anything in between. This designer is a FIND. Do not pass her up. (I repeat, these photos do her NO JUSTICE. We haven't gotten professional photos back yet so these are what I have to share at the moment.)

Sent on 10/27/2017

Twiggy · Married on 06/24/2017

I am SO glad I chose Billie Ball & Co. They truly listened to what I wanted and exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Linda · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you Billie Ball & Co for going above and beyond!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Joanie · Married on 06/18/2017

Billie Ball & Co. was a dream to work with! Out of all the vendors I used to plan my wedding, Billie Ball & Co. was, by far, the most organized, responsive, and helpful. Katie worked with me every step of the way to make sure it looked amazing! I had so much fun working with them -- highly recommend.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Madison · Married on 05/20/2017

I never thought that this process could go so smoothly or be so much fun. The team at Billie Ball & Co. not only exceeded my expectations, but also went the extra mile to make my event a dream come true! A+ highly recommend and will use again!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Amelia · Married on 05/22/2016

My experience with Billie ball & co was fantastic. Katie listens to your vision and turns them into an exerperience. The flowers were beautiful and she suprised me with a rose flower crown to top off the event.

Sent on 06/28/2017