Bill Scheivert Entertainment Reviews

200 | Aston, PA

200 Reviews for Bill Scheivert Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Seana · Married on 03/15/2014

Bill was a great DJ and helped to make our wedding extremely memorable! He was the DJ at a friend's wedding about a year before ours and we were so impressed by the way he was able to get all the guests on the dance floor early on. He did such a good job, we booked him immediately. I have absolutely no complaints about Bill. He was a great DJ and his prices were very reasonable. I will recommend him to all my family and friends!

Sent on 03/26/2014

My husband and I hired Bill Scheivert to DJ at our wedding reception in February of this year. We were extremely satisfied with his service. Bill's planning website made choosing our music and outlining the order events extremely simple. We chose most of our music for cocktail hour and dinner and left it up to Bill to choose most of the songs for the dancing. He did a great job reading our style and what our guests wanted, he also made sure to play all of the songs we requested. Everyone was on their feet dancing pretty much the entire time. He also has a great voice for introductions and announcements. We highly recommend choosing Bill Scheivert for DJ Services!!

Sent on 07/25/2014

Laura · Married on 11/29/2013

Bill was an awesome DJ! He kept the music going, and my wedding was one giant dance party! He is very knowledgeable and has every song you could think of! It was awesome to work with him! My wedding was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 12/07/2013

George · Married on 11/16/2013

Bill was the DJ for my wedding and was very entertaining while also remaining professional. He guided everyone through the services and had it running like clockwork, and then kept the guest happy and dancing the rest of the evening. I would recommend Bill for anyone that want's to have a ceremony that is run professionally and a party that is to be enjoyed by everyone.

George Ortlip

Sent on 11/21/2013

My husband and I hired Bill Scheivert to DJ at our wedding reception in February of this year. We were extremely satisfied with his service. Bill's planning website made choosing our music and outlining the order events extremely simple. We chose most of our music for cocktail hour and dinner and left it up to Bill to choose most of the songs for the dancing. He did a great job reading our style and what our guests wanted. Everyone was on their feet dancing pretty much the entire time. He also has a great voice for introductions and announcements. We highly recommend choosing Bill Scheivert for DJ Services!!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Bill did a wonderful job! We are so happy we chose him to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Shannon · Married on 10/26/2013

To have all ages up and dances was key for me and Bill nailed it. My mom mom who had a ride home at an earlier time stayed the whole night and danced he little 81 year old butt off haha. It was great and everyone from the 2 year old flower girl to my mom mom danced 'til the end:)

Sent on 11/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Bill was amazing! He played every song I asked and he listened to what I did not want played. I received so many compliments on the music. He was flexible in the type of music I wanted played (which included some more obscure songs and Halloween music), and he was extremely professional. He helped the day go very smoothly. I could not have asked for a better DJ.

Thank you so much, Bill! You made the party even better.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2013

Bill was awesome at our wedding!!! Very entertaining with announcements and accommodating to our guests! Everyone had a blast and he was very professional the whole time!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Missy · Married on 09/21/2013

Bill was awesome! His online music encyclopedia made it very easy to pick music out and filter out songs that we did not want to hear. He was very easy going and was able to work with our large wedding party. He also helped make a special request work out amazingly! His price was great for our budget too, and his personality is one you will want for your special day!! Thanks Bill!!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Gabriela · Married on 08/31/2013

Bill Scheivert Dj'd our wedding and provided a photo booth as well. From the first moment I spoke to him on the phone, I was completely put at ease by his level of professionalism. He was so down to earth and very flexible. Anytime we had a question, Bill was just a phone call or e-mail away. It was never hard to get a hold of him. The music for the reception was amazing. EVERYONE from 4 to 80 was on the dance floor all night long. The photo booth was also a huge success and the album and cd of pictures he provides are such an amazing keepsake. We loved working with Bill and would HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone. He's fun, lively without being cheesy, which is extremely hard to do. Thanks Bill, for an unforgettable reception! :-)

Sent on 09/14/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2013

Bill was an excellent DJ and I highly recommend using him! He exceeded our expectations and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Rates are also very reasonable. After booking, we later added on up-lighting and a photo booth with Bill. Our photo booth was a huge hit! Each guest kept a copy of their pictures an could use the booth as many times as they wanted. The booth could also accommodate larger groups. The photo booth attendant had our DVD of pictures and our custom scrapbook ready for us within 5 minutes of the reception ending! You will not be disappointed in any service you book!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Bill was the best choice my husband and I could have made! He responded to all emails/phone calls in a well-above average time; sometimes even seconds later. He was very easy to work with and helped keep the reception flowing smoothly all night. The services of the lighting was just enough and the photo booth was such a hit at the wedding. I would use Bill again and highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Apryl · Married on 07/19/2013

Bill was amazing! I did not give him a play list except for our first song, father daughter dance and mother son dance and he played the best and most current music with some old songs. Me and my family and friends are big dancers and I don't think the dance floor was empty at any point in the night!!! Everyone was complimenting on how much fun they were having! Me and my fiancé had a blast and couldn't have done it without Bill!! I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Lindsey · Married on 07/13/2013

We have had so many people tell us how they have never seen a dance floor stay full all night long. I would recommend and use Bill Scheivert for any event that I have in the future. A true pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/26/2013

Kristine · Married on 06/22/2013

I would give Bill higher than a 5 if I could! I had the most fun of my life on my wedding night and part of it had to do with Bill's DJing skills! I swear as soon as dinner was over the dance floor was packed the ENTIRE night! I've never seen a wedding with so much dancing and I'm not saying that because I am partial since it was my own. Bill was so accommodating. I liked that he sent me an email and it directed me on what songs I needed to choose for various parts of the reception. He even met with my now-husband and I to go over what we chose. We told him what kind of music we liked and wanted to hear and he offered his suggestions and I think it was a perfect mix. Bill also did our photobooth. It was a surprise gift from my mother-in-law and he kept it a secret. It was such a fun feature of the night. I liked that it was not a booth it was set in the corner of the room so as many people as they wanted could fit in the picture. A nice feature was that the guests got a copy of their picture, but then a copy was added to an album for us! The guests could write in the book with markers and add stickers that were provided and it is like a fun-modern-day guest book for us. Bill also did our lighting for us and the room was transformed into everything I wanted and more. He had our names flashed up on the wall which added a nice touch. It photographed beautifully. Thank you Bill for making our wedding so beautiful, fun, and a dancing good time! We highly recommend Bill's services! -Kristine & Vinny D'Angelo

Sent on 08/23/2013

Bill · Married on 06/15/2013

Was constantly available to us during the planning phases of our celebration. The night of the reception, he was on time, energetic, polite, funny, and incredibly willing to do anything to make the night memorable for us! Would highly recommend to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Mandee · Married on 06/14/2013

Bill was absolutely wonderful!!! There was NEVER an empty dance floor!!! He was awesome!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/07/2013

Bill was phenomenal. He picked up our wedding last minute due to health problems with my former DJ and he was nothing but accommodating. I liked how easily it was to fill out the planning since all his forms were online and he always responded to me very quickly. The music he played at the wedding had everyone up and dancing all night and it was great. I couldn't have asked for a better night. I will definitely use him again if I need a DJ for anything.

Sent on 06/12/2013

Casey · Married on 06/01/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Bill Scheivert.
    We are very big on music in our families, so it was important to us to have someone who would keep everyone happy and dancing throughout the reception. He did an amazing job at that. We also had many special requests that were out of the ordinary in terms of the order of events and even a lot of special songs that we provided. He was so flexible, accommodating and friendly about everything we asked. Not only was he great at the music, but he was also great at announcements and making sure everything was communicated properly to the crowd.
    I am recommending him to everyone I know that needs a DJ and would not hesitate to call if I ever needed a DJ for another event!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2013

Bill was the best DJ! He had everyone out on the dance floor! He always responded back to me right away w any questions I had too. He was so nice & had a great personality!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Barry · Married on 04/19/2013

Followed all directions that were given and did an excellent job getting/keeping everyone dancing and partying all night long

Sent on 04/28/2013

Excellent DJ!! No hassle just did pretty much everything without being asked which was less on us .....very nice

Sent on 03/30/2013

Kerry · Married on 03/16/2013

Bill was an awesome DJ. Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was never empty. I am so glad that we found Bill and asked him to do the wedding. I would so recommend him to people...actually I already have recommended him to to my co worker and she is going with him. She is not going to be disappointed. Thanks Bill for an awesome time!!!

Sent on 03/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2013

Bill did a FANTASTIC job. We couldn't have been happier. My husband and I had certain request for our openings and he did it all no problem! He was super nice and happy to please. I Highly recommend him. He is wonderful!

Sent on 02/27/2013