Bill Miller's Castle Reviews

101 Reviews for Bill Miller's Castle

• Q

Quinn · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Dream Wedding!

I can't say enough good things about Bill Miller's Castle. We had our wedding on New Year's Eve and it was the most perfect night that we could have ever asked for. Lisa and Victoria were both incredibly helpful throughout the entire experience. They quickly responded to every question I had throughout the process and handled everything the day of so I had nothing to think about. They set up the space exactly how we had hoped, and the entire experience was seamless. We used the bridal suite to get ready and had plenty of space to do everything we needed for hair, makeup, lunch, getting dressed, etc (with 8 bridesmaids!) Our guests all had an amazing time and told us it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding - from the delicious appetizers, to the large entrees, to the incredible Venetian room with every dessert imaginable. They all loved the unique ambiance at the castle, with something cool to find in every corner of the space. At midnight, we watched the ball drop on a large screen and had a champagne toast on the massive dance floor. Everything was truly magical, and I highly recommend a wedding - especially on NYE - at Bill Miller's Castle!

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica E. · Married on 01/10/2021

Simply Magical!

From the moment I searched for castle venues for my wedding, Bill Miller's Castle stood out immediately. As soon as I stepped foot in this beautifully unique place, I knew this was it. I told my fiance he would also fall in love with the castle, and he did too! We loved that it's a family run business, and that adds even more to this venue's charm. Victoria was our coordinator and was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. She was always available to answer any questions, no matter how silly it seemed. Even the day of, she ran the show so that our special day went seamlessly without a hitch. Our guests raved about the delicious and plentiful food and drinks throughout the night for weeks after the wedding. My husband and I would relive that day in a heartbeat! We are eternally grateful to have had a simply magical wedding day.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Jonathan J. · Married on 11/11/2020

Ideal Wedding Venue

We could not be happier with our experience with Bill Miller's Castle and wholeheartedly recommend it as a wedding venue. Initially, the location is absolutely gorgeous and is conveniently located just outside of New Haven. Furthermore, our Event Coordinator, Victoria Smith, was everything and more than we could have possibly asked for in planning the most important day of our lives. Not only was Victoria and the rest of her team incredibly knowledgeable and professional, but their experience with wedding planning seamlessly translated into a perfectly executed wedding experience that neither we, or our guests, will ever forget.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Michele

Michele M. · Married on 12/28/2019

Amazing and magical in every way!

My husband Steve and I got married at Bill Miller's on 12/28/19 and we are still coming down from the cloud we've been on since we arrived at the castle on our wedding day! It's hard to find the words to explain just how wonderful this place is. This was the one and only venue we went to check out after we got engaged. Victoria is truly amazing. She was so easy to talk to and totally understood everything we wanted. Even during our first meeting when we were really unsure about a lot of details, she walked us through everything and all the different options we had. She coordinated everything perfectly so there was absolutely nothing for us to worry about that day. She even made sure Steve and I were served appetizers and we even had food to take home with us! Mary is a new addition to Bill Miller's and she is also so amazing! She stood with me as I was getting ready to walk down the steps / aisle and she even bustled my dress for me AND helped me get out of it at the end of the night! (Lots of tricky buttons!) These two are so incredibly professional. The castle is beyond beautiful, and especially at Christmas time it was just a dream. We didn't have to bring in many extra decorations at all because it was already perfect. The bridal suite is out of this world! I got ready there with my bridesmaids and it was just so perfect. Rich? put some music on for us and made sure we had everything we needed, even brought us tea! So accommodating and kind.
    All our guests were so pleased with this venue and everything it had to offer. Everyone raved about the food!!!! Just so so amazing!! We would recommend this venue to anyone for their wedding, it is truly a magical experience that we will never forget. So grateful to Victoria and the whole team at Bill Miller's -- Thank you for making our dreams come true!!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Lauren J. · Married on 11/23/2019

Best experience!

We got married on November 23, 2019 and it was the best day of our lives. Working with Victoria was amazing as she is hands down the best. She thought of certain details that didn’t even cross our mind, made wonderful recommendations that made our wedding magical and beautiful, and put us at ease on the day of. We didn’t have to worry about anything because we knew we were in great hands with Victoria and the magnificent Bill Miller’s staff. I am so glad we chose Bill Miller’s as our venue as it was seriously perfect. Our guests are still raving about the venue and wedding! I recommend Bill Miller’s to all of our close friends and family!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Casey · Married on 10/18/2019

Our Wedding Day Felt Magical

Our experience at Bill Miller's castle was wonderful. Working with Victoria was such a a pleasure. From the day she gave us a tour of the castle until our wedding day, you get the sense that she's vested in your wedding, which is not always the case when you're working with wedding vendors where you sometimes start to feel you're just one of a revolving door of wedding couples. We felt so taken care of on our wedding day. The service was top notch. The food was amazing- even better than what we remember having at our tasting. And of course the venue looked amazing. There's so much character at Bill Miller's Castle you don't have to dress it up for it to look magical. Our guests had nothing but good things to say. We're keeping our fingers crossed that someone invites us to their wedding at Bill Miller's so we can experience it again as guests!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2019

Our wedding was amazing!

We had our wedding last weekend at the castle and we can’t even express how much fun we had! First of all, the castle is absolutely beautiful! Our guests from near and far were amazed at how amazing and unique the castle is. Most of our guests reached out to us and said it was the best wedding they have been to in a while! Second, we couldn’t have done it without Victoria! She was such a huge part of our wedding process and she kept us all calm through it all. Her and her sister sat with us for hours and answered any questions our families had. She was also there any time I called and needed advice or a question answered. The day of our wedding, she kept me calm and helped us with anything we needed to do! She is honestly the best! Lastly, besides the amazing staff, the castle at night made our pictures AMAZING!!!! The castle at night was literally the coolest thing I have ever seen. Our pictures are wonderful. We HIGHLY recommend Bill Millers Castle. You will be so happy!!!!! I love it!!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2019

Flawless and Amazing Wedding

We had our wedding at Bill Miller's Castle on 9/13/2019. The day was perfect, the venue is beautiful, our guest still rant and rave about how unique and captivating the castle decor is. Victoria and the staff were EXTREMELY helpful throughout the entire process, always quick to respond to questions and always available to help and offer advice. My wedding day was flawless and I attribute that to Victoria and her staff. I HIGHLY recommend this venue if you want a stress free, beautiful wedding. You will not regret booking with them!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2019

OMG!!! I can't say enough about this venue!!!

This venue was absolutely stunning. Bill Miller's Castle is worth every penny. Victoria is amazing to work with. She's professional, detail oriented, friendly and goes above and beyond her job to make sure you have the day of your dreams. The venue is stunning inside and outside. The food was delicious. I still have guests coming up to me talking about the venue and food. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding. You won't be disappointed at all! Thank you!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Janielle

Janielle A. · Married on 08/23/2019

Awesome venue

This venue is absolutely beautiful, my wife and I viewed this venue around Christmas 2018, they have many options for indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception, the staff is absolutely great

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 06/22/2019

A dream come true!

Bill Miller’s castle is a wedding venue that I thought I could only dream of. It is beautiful, unique, and has a charm unlike any other venue I have ever been to. I knew immediately after I toured that that I needed to get married there!! It was perfectly picturesque in every way imaginable.

Lisa and her staff go above and beyond throughout every aspect of planning. She was attentive, responsive, and flexible (her daughters, too!) Lisa is professional and extremely personable. She made me feel at ease throughout planning and on the day of my wedding. My wedding was one of the best days of my life and I can’t imagine it being as perfect without Lisa, her staff, and the remarkable venue!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sharlene · Married on 06/15/2019

Bill Millers helped make my day the best day

We had our wedding at Bill Miller's Castle 6/15/19 and the Bill Millers Castle team truly made it the best day ever. From the first day, they made the planning easy with so much detail in the finances, scheduling, and most of all they made us feel comfortable. Victoria answered all of my questions any day of the week and updated me on what should be done next and were able to easily make appointments with me to stop by the castle. Rehearsal was flawless and very direct with the schedule; I’ve been to so many weddings before where rehearsal is the one day thats very messy and I was so happy that the venue I chose was very precise with everything and also made me so excited at each moment. I was reminded by Lisa so many times to just take in the moment and breathe, and that really meant alot to me. When it was finally wedding day, the coordinators were there for me any time I needed, set up my day more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined, brought me beverages, reminded me to take in the moments and eat my dinner haha, and helped make my night I’d never forget. On another note, the castle’s decor is incredible, so authentic and ornate with a photo opp in every corner. I can’t thank the coordinators and other vendors enough, they really made our wedding incredible!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Kristen · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn’t have picked a better place!

As soon as I walked into Bill Miller’s Castle, I knew that was where I wanted to celebrate my marriage. Victoria, Lisa, and the rest of the staff were absolutely incredible to work with. Victoria was there every step of the way to answer questions and help in every way she could. The venue is so beautiful with so many places all over for gorgeous pictures. I can’t say enough wonderful things about the venue and everyone there. The food from La Luna was amazing and the Venetian Room was beautiful and so delicious! I highly recommend BMC!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing experience

Couldn’t of asked for a better experience. I got amazing reviews on food and venue experience. Two friends booked with bill millers after my wedding due to how wonderful it was.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Sandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding at Bill Miller’s Castle was an absolute dream! They truly put on a spectacular event that my friends and family are still talking about. I recommend this venue to everyone who is looking for a perfect wedding!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Christine

Christine A. · Married on 09/23/2018

Perfect day!

Our wedding was this September! The day was perfect. Our guests loved the venue and and the amazing food! Victoria was wonderful. Highly recommend if you are looking to have your wedding at a unique, elegant castle.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/14/2018

Victoria and the entire staff was amazing!! Everything ran smoothly and you did not feel rushed at all, the bridal suite is beautiful and everyone very helpful. If I had to do it all over again i would chose bill millers castle, Victoria and her mom made me so much less nervous and they are truly professionals. I couldn’t have asked for a better venue, it was worth every single penny.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Gary · Married on 06/03/2018

Look no further, it is a lovely property. Lisa is easy to work with and the staff are great. Dinner is to die for and the sound system is professional set up. The uplighting and flowers are beautiful. The overall quality is unbelievable. Thank you for a wonderful wedding and everything you provided!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Christina · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I got married on May 26, 2018 and our reception was held at Bill Miller’s Castle. With its rustic elegance, the Castle gave us the feeling of being Queen and King for the day. While we can’t say enough about the beauty, elegance, and grandness of the place itself, it is the family behind the place that truly made our day. Victoria is the granddaughter of the man that created the beauty that is the castle, and she is amazing! From the moment that we met her, Victoria treated us like family. She was there every step of the way as we decided how we wanted our day to be. We wanted a memorial table for two very important people in our lives that couldn’t be with us and she made that happen. She answered every question that we had quickly and clearly. We knew that no matter what she would make sure that everything went smoothly. My husband was concerned that he would not get to enjoy the cocktail hour food, but we mentioned this to Victoria and she made sure that he had as much as he wanted. He asked a server for some extra bit of one of the foods and she was back within moments with a plate full of the seafood that he wanted (way more than he expected). We have been told many times since the day of our wedding that this was the best wedding that people had been to and some of those people have been to a lot of weddings. The food from La Luna was amazing. Everyone loved the Castle. And we honestly can’t say enough how amazing Victoria was. She made sure that we ate, made sure we had water bottles while we were taking pictures out in the hot sun, and she made sure that we got out on the dance floor and enjoyed ourselves. She was there for anything and everything we needed and honestly, Victoria, her family, and the rest of the staff at Bill Miller’s Castle made our day perfect! They truly made us feel as though we were part of their family and we could not have asked for more. They went above and beyond anything that we could have imagined.

Sent on 08/01/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/16/2018

Live like royalty for your wedding day

Holy Moly! My husband and I got married two days ago and I could not *wait* to write a review. WE HAD THE BEST DAY EVER. From the day we booked Bill Miller's Castle, we knew we had made the right decision. Everyone who was familiar with the venue couldn't be happier to return for our big day. Victoria made the process so smooth - it was the easiest process any couple could ask for. Emails were always promptly answered, no question was silly, and she was ready to help in any way she could! When the big day came, we had a torrential downpour, but I WAS SO GLAD IT DID! The inside ceremony was the perfect intimate yet roomy setting (145 guests) and we felt like absolute royalty from the moment we arrived in the morning until the moment we left. For the money we spent, the service and Victoria and her staff's attention to detail, our guests must have thought we spent x10 what we paid. Our guests raved over our food (we had the castle plated option) and many of them said it was the best wedding they had ever been to - quick to compliment the venue. Thank you again to everyone at Bill Miller's Castle, especially Victoria. You made our dreams come true. We love you!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 12/31/2017

Best Day Ever!

My husband I are from NH and had been searching all over New England for the perfect venue for our NYE Gatsby wedding and once we set foot in the castle we instantly knew this was the place for us. Lisa and Victoria did everything to make our day perfect. They were so helpful when we needed a last minute display for our desserts and had great insight on how to arrange our decorations. They made our wedding day stress free! All of our guest can not stop talking about how perfect the night was from the food to the champagne towers and everything in between. Would highly recommend choosing Bill Miller's Castle for your wedding if you are looking for a unique venue with an amazing family run team behind it.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Grace · Married on 12/09/2017

Bill Miller's Castle was the 2nd venue we visited and we knew right away that we wanted to get married in this place! We had a winter wedding and it was PERFECT! The Christmas decorations and the fire places made the place feel cozy and yet glamorous. The staff is absolutely professional and warm. We even had a snow storm! But, even the storm made the wedding perfect. We have all been to weddings where the food is blah - but not here!! The food is delicious and portions are generous! I also love my wedding cake that came with the package. My guests have been raving about how delicious it was. All in all, this was a perfect place to have my wedding and I HIGHLY recommend it. Weddings can be very stressful but Victoria was so level-headed and professional and made sure that things ran smoothly.

Sent on 01/19/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/05/2017

The best wedding venue. Everything was perfectly amazing.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Gina · Married on 10/28/2017

My now husband and I got married here on oct 28th and it was the most amazing experience!! I wish I can do it all over again bc our day was spectacular! Every detail was amazing from our first tour to the end of our wedding day was a pleasurable experience with the staff here. Lisa and Victoria Miller were so wonderful!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

We cannot say enough great things about Bill Miller’s! Every aspect of our wedding was absolutely perfect because of the amazing staff and the unique atmosphere. Seven months after our wedding we are still getting compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food tasted. We are so happy we were able to celebrate our special day there!

Sent on 05/07/2018