82 Reviews for Bill Miller's Castle

Chair Covers (6)
Outside Cake (5)
Liquor License (5)
House Liquor (5)
All Inclusive Packages (4)
Clean Up (4)
Cash Bar (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Shuttle (1)
79 Bill Miller's Castle Reviews

Look no further, it is a lovely property. Lisa is easy to work with and the staff are great. Dinner is to die for and the sound system is professional set up. The uplighting and flowers are beautiful. The overall quality is unbelievable. Thank you for a wonderful wedding and everything you provided!

Profile Picture Gary, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, All Inclusive Packages, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Indoor, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings

My husband and I got married on May 26, 2018 and our reception was held at Bill Miller’s Castle. With its rustic elegance, the Castle gave us the feeling of being Queen and King for the day. While we can’t say enough about the beauty, elegance, and grandness of the place itself, it is the family behind the place that truly made our day. Victoria is the granddaughter of the man that created the beauty that is the castle, and she is amazing! From the moment that we met her, Victoria treated us like family. She was there every step of the way as we decided how we wanted our day to be. We wanted a memorial table for two very important people in our lives that couldn’t be with us and she made that happen. She answered every question that we had quickly and clearly. We knew that no matter what she would make sure that everything went smoothly. My husband was concerned that he would not get to enjoy the cocktail hour food, but we mentioned this to Victoria and she made sure that he had as much as he wanted. He asked a server for some extra bit of one of the foods and she was back within moments with a plate full of the seafood that he wanted (way more than he expected). We have been told many times since the day of our wedding that this was the best wedding that people had been to and some of those people have been to a lot of weddings. The food from La Luna was amazing. Everyone loved the Castle. And we honestly can’t say enough how amazing Victoria was. She made sure that we ate, made sure we had water bottles while we were taking pictures out in the hot sun, and she made sure that we got out on the dance floor and enjoyed ourselves. She was there for anything and everything we needed and honestly, Victoria, her family, and the rest of the staff at Bill Miller’s Castle made our day perfect! They truly made us feel as though we were part of their family and we could not have asked for more. They went above and beyond anything that we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bill Miller's Castle was the 2nd venue we visited and we knew right away that we wanted to get married in this place! We had a winter wedding and it was PERFECT! The Christmas decorations and the fire places made the place feel cozy and yet glamorous. The staff is absolutely professional and warm. We even had a snow storm! But, even the storm made the wedding perfect. We have all been to weddings where the food is blah - but not here!! The food is delicious and portions are generous! I also love my wedding cake that came with the package. My guests have been raving about how delicious it was. All in all, this was a perfect place to have my wedding and I HIGHLY recommend it. Weddings can be very stressful but Victoria was so level-headed and professional and made sure that things ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Grace, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

The best wedding venue. Everything was perfectly amazing.

Profile Picture Jenna, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My now husband and I got married here on oct 28th and it was the most amazing experience!! I wish I can do it all over again bc our day was spectacular! Every detail was amazing from our first tour to the end of our wedding day was a pleasurable experience with the staff here. Lisa and Victoria Miller were so wonderful!!

Photos
Profile Picture Gina, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Indoor, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up

We cannot say enough great things about Bill Miller’s! Every aspect of our wedding was absolutely perfect because of the amazing staff and the unique atmosphere. Seven months after our wedding we are still getting compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food tasted. We are so happy we were able to celebrate our special day there!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I always knew I as going to get married at bill millers castle since I was a little girl. It did not disappoint! Beautiful venue, and kind staff!

Profile Picture Stefanie , 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Lisa and her team are AMAZING. This review is long overdue! Our wedding was last October and it could not have been more perfect. Every single detail was thought of and Lisa was extremely flexible and accommodating. We highly recommend this venue!!
P.S. the Venetian table??? More like Venetian ROOM! Our guests were amazed (as were we!)
Thank you Lisa!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet

If you're looking for a unique wedding venue that allows you to personalize your wedding to fit your style then Bill Miller's Castle is the place for you. We got married here 10/7/17 and it was nothing short of amazing. Lisa and Victoria are a mother/daughter dynamic duo who truly take the time to get to know their brides to help make your wedding vision a reality. The bridal suite is on point - highly recommended!! Everyone loved the food (salmon with dill sauce was a crowd favorite). The seating layout and the huge dance floor made for a great dance party. The castle and the grounds are breathtakingly beautiful and make for great photo opps! Our guests are still raving about this place - we even had a few couples tell us they want to get married there! I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you so much Lisa and Victoria and everyone at Bill Miller's Castle for giving us the best day ever!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience at Bill Miller’s. They helped me out with any question or recommendations I needed. Victoria was always very accommodating and made sure my wedding was just how I visioned it!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The castle was the first place we looked at when searching for a venue and after comparing every other one to the castle we knew we had to book it! The place itself has so much character and charm. With all the details there it's beautiful rain or shine. The food is amazing! And the service is outstanding!! Our wedding was truely a dream come true. Lisa and Victoria make it easy to plan with letting you know what you need and catering to any requests you have. They make you feel like a princess in the castle. They are so friendly and caring. I can't thank them enough. Being able to get ready, have the ceremony and reception all at the castle was such a time saver. I would highly recommend Bill Miller's Castle to anyone.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Uncovered Outdoor, Shuttle, All Inclusive Packages, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

My husband and I got married at Bill Miller’s Castle September 30th, 2017. This venue was the first, and ONLY venue we looked at in person. As soon as we walked in for our tour, we fell absolutely in love with the castles charm, and character! The family run venue, Lisa and her daughter Victoria, made us feel so comfortable, and I felt like I could put all my trust in them for my wedding day! There were SO MANY reasons why I ended up choosing Bill Miller’s Castle as my wedding venue; the option of having the ceremony inside or outside (rain or shine), the beautiful spacious bridal suite to get ready in, the large variety of menu packages, the whole layout of the venue itself, and the hospitality of the owners! Can I also tell you how well Lisa and Victoria have their work cut out for them?? The day of my wedding, the ceremony was planned to be outside, but it ended up raining just before the ceremony was about to start. Within 20 minutes, Lisa and her staff had set up chairs for all 150 of my guests, and no one could even tell this had been a last minute change! I cannot tell you how many compliments and raving reviews we got from our guests; saying how beautiful the venue was, how delicious the food tasted, how smoothly everything went, and even comments about how much fun the bartenders were!! I know we may be biased, but my husband and I, and our guests truly had the most incredible time at our wedding. I truly believe the day of my wedding could not have been anymore magical or AMAZING if it weren’t for Lisa and Victoria, and all of the Bill Miller’s staff. Bill Miller’s Castle is the perfect venue to start your own Happily Ever After!!

Profile Picture Paiten, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding was in late September of this year, and it was absolutely amazing. This venue is not only gorgeous, but the staff goes out of their way to make sure your event goes smooth and perfectly. Kim was my event planner, and she is an angel from above!!!! I can't thank her enough for the perfect wedding!!!
Sara

Profile Picture Sara , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bill Miller's Castle was absolutely amazing. The venue as a whole was outstanding. Lisa , Veronica , all the wait staff and everyone else involved at Bill Miller's was everything Lily and I could ask for. Always accommodating, friendly and made sure we had the best time at their venue. La Luna catering was delicious. The food was outstanding and all of our guests shared with Lily and I how great the food was. We can't wait to go back to Bill Millers for the Valentines Day dinner . Thank you so much and a special thank you to Lisa and Veronica for making our night spectacular:):)

Profile Picture Deirdra, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

I can’t even begin to express how perfect our wedding day was. It wouldn’t of been complete if it wasn’t for the help of Lisa and Victoria throughout the way. Their professionalism, and loyalty made the planning process less stressful. They were so accommodating to our every need, and didn’t stop until the day was over. Not only was the staff amazing, but the venue was as well. There wasn’t one detail that went unannounced. The amount of guest who came up to us complimenting the castle on its beauty was countless. This venue is very fitting for a happily ever after. I would recommmend this venue a million times if I could. Our day was everything and more. Thank you Bill Miller family and staff!!

Profile Picture Kari, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was the most wonderful experience of our life our . Its has been 2 months since we got married and our friends still talk about it from the food to the staff everything was amazing .

Profile Picture diane, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Truly an amazing experience from start to finish!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

This is the first time that I have EVER looked forward to writing a review. I will attempt to keep this brief, but I can't make any promises.

From the moment we walked through the majestic doorway where we were greeted by the friendliest, and most down to earth duo (Lisa Miller and Victoria Smith) to sharing the moment with Victoria seconds before I walked down the aisle (to the motown classic "Stand By Me" accompanied by my dad sporting a hawaiian shirt) to say "I do!" we were treated with kindness, respect, and kept at ease with lighthearted humor to settle nerves on such an important day.

The rustic, badass, open-spaced castle with endless angles to take the perfect selfie, is just scratching the surface of why this place is one-of-a-kind. The dance floor is big, and durable (which was extremely important to us twerkers of the world trying to go viral). The food? UNREAL. Lisa & staff make it a priority to ensure the selection is precisely what you are looking for. Now, I can't leave out the grand bridal suite- this room is fit for the most important pre-game of you and your maids' lives and created yet again the perfect space to spend the last minutes being a single lady.

There is not enough room on this page to express how the seasoned wedding babes (Lisa and Victoria) provided us with the ideal service for our wedding. Where these women stand out is here: they leave the "saleswoman" crap in the parking lot and never try to lead you in a direction you're not comfortable going in. They are willing to truly listen to you, and help make the best day of your life. We will never forget the generosity and flexibility the BMC staff showed us and will continue to spread the word of how phenomenal our experience with them was.

Do yourself a favor and at least reach out to Lisa Miller or any of the amazing BMC staff to book a tour. You will be treated as a friend, not a client - and for us, that made all of the difference.

Love,

Anna & Ryan Scott

Profile Picture Anna, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Having our wedding at Bill Miller’s Castle was a dream come true! From the breathtaking venue to the attentive staff, our day was absolutely perfect! We were able to utilize the gorgeous outdoor area for our ceremony and were surrounded by the beautiful flowers and landscaping. Then, we enjoyed a happy hour out on the patio, followed by a reception indoors! The feedback from our guests was through the roof! The next bride and groom that chooses Bill Miller’s Castle will surely feel the same! Happy wedding!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved working with Lisa and Victoria! They both were helpful and accommodating to all of our needs and wants. I would recommend Bill Millers 100x over.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Bill Miller's Castle was the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process. Lisa and Staff were spectacular. She was so helpful with even the smallest of details. I still am getting compliments on the venue and food, my guests have said that it was the best wedding they've been to. We wanted to get married outside, but Mother Nature had other plans. The biggest compliment I can give The Castle is their rain plan is just as beautiful as the outside ceremony. My pictures are amazing, and I love how romantic and intimate the ceremony was. I would get married again at Bill Miller's in a heartbeat!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Bar, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Everything about our wedding day was absolutely amazing. Lisa and Victoria both made sure everything went smoothly without any issues. Leading up to the big day, I was in constant contact with Lisa who answered all of my questions (believe me there were a lot) . The food was absolutely amazing, our wedding was 5 months ago and people are still talking about it - and the entire staff was great and attentive

Profile Picture Casey, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I got married at Bill Miller's Castle on April 29th. It was an incredible wedding!! Wonderful staff, the food was absolutely delicious, and the day was perfect! It was the first and only venue we visited...and we knew it was going to be our place from the moment we walked it. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you to all of the staff and vendors, especially Cheri and Victoria - you ladies were amazing!! Thank you for making our special day one that we'll never forget!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/29/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bill Miller's Castle is the total package. We chose the castle for our wedding venue because of it's beauty and character, but we got so much more than just what you see! The food was amazing and they were very accommodating with our requests for our menu. The staff at Bill Miller's treated us as family from start to finish. Victoria was there for us every step of the way... and for a bride planning her wedding, this was so important. Victoria and Lisa were so attentive the day of our wedding... fixing my hair and makeup for me, carrying my train, making sure our kids were smiling for photos- Victoria even carried our youngest, cranky son into our reception when he wouldn't walk out during introductions! They went so above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. And the beauty of the castle is breathtaking! I went to a bridal fair at the castle and immediately booked our wedding the following week- I didn't even look at another venue and it was the best decision I ever made. HIGHLY recommend for any future Mr & Mrs. Our wedding day was simply amazing, thanks to the Castle.

Profile Picture Melinda, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews