Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC Reviews

32 Reviews for Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC

32 Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC Reviews
  • FutureMrsN

Corina & Chuck · Married on 10/07/2018

Art that tastes as good as it looks

Amy’s desserts are truly works of art, but beyond that, they taste amazing. My guests cannot stop talking about our dessert table from last weekend. If you are in the Luray area, do not look anywhere else.

Delphie · Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely loved working with Amy. She was the most affordable baker in the Northern VA region, and on top of that she was the most receptive. She helped us come up with a beautiful design and also catered to our very specific cake flavors. We ended up going for a half of the tiers being chocolate, almond and raspberry and the other half's flavor was Jewish Apple Cake (We gave her the recipe and she made it work and it tasted delicious). Amy delivered the cake and also let us borrow a wood slab for free. The cake tasted amazing and it was stunning. Everyone at the wedding talked about how gorgeous and unique our cake was and how tasty it was. I could not recommend working with Bijou Sweet Treats more. Not only this but the cake testing was so fun and she made three different kinds of cakes for us with lots of small variations. She took the time to explain the implications of each choice and etc and I felt very listened to and important as a customer. We loved working with this vendor and will definitely be hiring them for other events!

Dan · Married on 06/16/2018

Bijou's was easy to work with, responsive, and a good value. They made us a beautiful two tier cake and arranged flowers from the florist on it. They also supplied two sheet cakes for our guests. The cake was delicious!

Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 1

Leah · Married on 05/12/2018

Bijou’s sweets made the most amazing cake and dessert for our wedding!!! They did exactly what I wanted and decorated it all perfectly! I can’t wait to have a slice again at our one year anniversary! I highly recommend!

• Bride2Be

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2018

Amy was so sweet and kind to work with! During our tasting she baked individuals creations for us to try; two of which were flavors we requested and two additional ones. All four were delicious it was difficult to choose! She was willing to accommodate two flavors within the four tiered cake we decided on and it was amazing! We had a good amount of leftovers that guests were asking if they could have seconds! My husband and I both enjoy lightly frosted cakes over highly covered cakes with fondant and Amy did an excellent job. I loved that she was reasonably priced too! We had looked into other cake vendors but none could offer what Amy did and we’re so pleased with her work! I would return again for personal smaller cakes even! Also, even if you don’t plan to have a carrot cake wedding cake, make sure to try hers! It was the best carrot cake I’ve ever had.

• Arthi

Arthi · Married on 04/15/2018

Amy, of Bijou's Sweet Treats, was amazing to work with. Very down to earth and definitely has inventive ideas, in terms of and flavors and looks, for the sugary goodness she makes. Not only are her cakes gorgeous, but they are absolutely delicious! So many of our wedding guests commented on the yummy flavor of the cakes and cookie favors she made for us. We settled on three cake flavors. Devil's Food Cake, Red Velvet (for our cutting cake) and a Blueberry Lavender Cake (exotic for sure, but it received so many positive comments!). In addition, I loved how our cutting cake looked, which she came up with based on the themes we had in our wedding. She had created a rendering for us so we could get an idea of how it would look and it came out simply perfect! You won't go wrong with hiring Bijou's Sweet Treats to make yummy cakes and cookies (or anything else I am sure) for your wedding reception. I HIGHLY recommend them to couples shopping for a sweet treat vendor.

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

Amy with Bijou's Sweet Treats is AMAZING! I had no vision of what I wanted my cake to look like until I met with Amy. We started chatting about a previous cake she had done and told me it was of the bride's lace dress. My dress had a very detailed lace design and we both got instantly excited thinking about making that the cake design. It was flawless! Amy is so much more than a baker; she is truly an artist. In addition to my beautiful wedding cake and cupcake spread, she took a family recipe and made my Grandmother's carrot cake for our rehearsal dinner on Friday evening. That too, was amazing, and tasted just like I remember. Amy made our wedding day so memorable through her various talents and we couldn't more grateful that we used her for our cakes. I wouldn't look anywhere else for a wedding cake - Amy can surely deliver in that area!

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2017

Amy is so wonderful to work with and my cake was not only beautiful but it was delicious. It was exactly what I wanted! Everyone loved the cake.

Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 2
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 3
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 4
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 5
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 6
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 7
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 8

Amanda · Married on 10/29/2017

We ordered individual pumpkin and apple pies instead of a traditional wedding cake, and they were fantastic - adorable-looking and tasted great! Bijou lent us a few cake stands to help create levels for displaying them - all we had to do was return them the next morning. They dropped the pies off and our caterers set them up. Super easy to work with and the pies were great.

Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 9
    Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 10
  • tacticalturtle1991

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

Where to even start? Bijou's and Amy exceeded my expectations. First and foremost the desserts were absolutely amazing. We had unique and delicious cupcakes and cake that everyone was raving about. From the very beginning Amy was really responsive, and worked with every time I changed my mind (which was often). Somewhat last minute (about two months out from my wedding) I changed my entire order and requested a lavender honey blueberry cake I saw on pinterest. IT WAS AMAZING. We loved it. The cake and cupcakes were set up beautifully and were decorated to perfection. We loved working with Amy and would recommend her to anyone. She made our dessert dreams come true and you can truly tell she puts her heart into her work. Thank you Amy!!

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Not only did we have a beautiful cake - it tasted great as well! The level of professionalism upon delivery was top notch, but Amy was so personal and friendly as well! From the beginning I knew she would be a great fit for us when she sent a hand-drawn sketch of her cake idea that matched our wedding...nothing but perfection!

Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 11

Rebecca · Married on 09/10/2017

We asked for a donut wall to be made in addition to the wonderful donuts they make. Even though this was something they have never done before, they right away agreed and came up with something that exceeded our expectations! The arrangement of deserts was wonderful, and not to mention they tasted amazing! We would highly recommend to anyone!

Jessi · Married on 09/02/2017

Our cake was gorgeous and delicious! From start to finish it was so easy to work with this vendor. They were responsive and professional. They messed up our filling flavor but felt so bad about it. Amy sent us a refund immediately even though we wouldn't have asked for if. Even with the wrong filling the cake was so yummy! We love this bakery!

Patricia · Married on 09/02/2017

I found Bijou's Sweet Treats through a recommendation of the venue. My original baker had to cancel due to a medical issue so when I called Amy with only 6 weeks until my wedding, she thankfully agreed to do my cake/dessert table. I drove out to Luray to meet with her and do a tasting. EVERYTHING she baked for us to try was outstanding! We settled on several items for the dessert table as well as the wedding cake. Amy set up the dessert table and it looked great and everything tasted outstanding. I am so happy I found her and if I had to do it all over again, she would be my first choice. My cake was beautiful, she did a great job setting up the table, and everybody enjoyed everything she made. She is a real joy to work with.

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2017

Amy is wonderful, and her desserts are out of this world. She was our first tasting, and we didn't even bother to have a second (crazy, right?!). She's that good. We did an all-vegan dessert spread: 2-tiered cake, cupcakes, and mini-pies. They were fabulous, and the only extras we had were my husband's "Groom Pies" which we specifically set aside for him to have after the wedding; he loved them that much. I can't wait until our anniversary to order another cake from Amy!

Bijou's Sweet Treats LLC 12

Brooke · Married on 07/15/2017

Amy was great!!! She was really helpful during my decision process, and the tasting was extremely helpful for deciding on flavors and types of frosting. We ended up getting a 4 tier cake, sheet cakes, and bar nuts from her. Super delicious and a stunning cake, would highly recommend!

Joan · Married on 06/10/2017

Amy did a wonderful job of providing my daughter's wedding with delicious desserts. She took our recipes and made the bride and groom's favorites to share with the guests. My only regret is that we should have ordered more. :)

• Peach Snapple

Amy · Married on 05/26/2017

Very professional and delicious cake. We met halfway at a public place between her and me for the tasting, and still she made the presentation so cute with the golden forks and pink napkins. Amy can do whatever you want really, and she was good at narrowing down all the options to deliver what I really wanted for my wedding. She does great things with buttercream - flawless presentation. She also completed a customized cookie order for a separate event for me and they were probably the best sugar cookies I've ever had... perfect icing!

Alex · Married on 05/13/2017

The cake we got from Amy was amazing! It was absolutely beautiful, and delicious! Amy was very easy to work with, we had a tasting and gave our thoughts of what we liked for cakes, and she took it from there. She designed a unique cake that really fit with a rustic wedding theme, and all the guests loved it!

Tiffany · Married on 04/29/2017

OH WHERE TO START?! I first met Amy at an open barn event in Luray, VA. Her assortment of goodies at her table not only looked delicious but tasted even more delicious. Amy's work is truly amazing, I have never seen such intricate designs and design elements in a dessert before. Her portfolio is so beautiful. During our cake tasting, she had already printed out designs that I had emailed to her previously as well as flavors we had discussed. She was very attentive to detail, and made our thoughts come true. When I saw our cake for the first time that night, I was in awe. It was everything we dreamed, in person. I almost felt horrible about cutting it because of how beautiful it was! We had three different flavors- Red Velvet cake with Cream Cheese Icing (vanilla buttercream for the design of the cake I believe it was), Chocolate cake with Chocolate and Vanilla Buttercream, and Yellow cake with Chocolate Buttercream. They were all so delicious and our guests LOVED them all. Check out Bijou's Sweet Treats on Snapchat (she does short videos of cakes coming together and other dessert items!). I would HIGHLY recommend Bijou's Sweet Treats to anyone looking for a wedding cake, wedding desserts, or company desserts! Thank you for making our dream come true!

Karoline · Married on 11/19/2016

Seriously: Cake painted to look like Van Gogh's Starry Night, but with Hogwart's Castle instead of the Village, and the Death Star instead of a moon. Yeah, highlight of the night. (Cake was GF almond cake with cinnamon filling and vanilla buttercream frosting.) Check out her website for pics of this epic cake. Also had a dessert table of GF pumpkin cheesecakes, mini triple berry pies, gingerbread cupcakes with ginger frosting, and all at a phenomenal price. I don't know why we bothered to serve dinner. Everyone just wanted dessert. Amy, THANK YOU for being willing to let your dork flag fly in designing and creating this AWESOME work of art.

Kara · Married on 11/13/2016

Amy is super sweet and all of our cakes were delicious and beautiful! (We chose to go for a cake table rather than a traditional wedding cake.) My only regret is that some of the cakes went so quickly I didn't have a chance to try them all!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

Bijou's Sweet Treats is Luray's best kept secret! Luckily we had an awesome wedding planner who recommended we meet them because otherwise, we probably would not have known to check them out, but we are so glad we did! We were so impressed by the quality of the cakes and desserts as well as their attention to detail. We chose the dessert bar option for our wedding so we were able to showcase a little bit of everything they are able to do which included the wedding cake, cupcakes, macarons, drop cookies, cake pops, and more. Our venue had a bonfire so we also chose to have a s'mores station which came with homemade marshmallows and cookies / graham crackers and chocolates in our choice of flavors. Even if you don't go with the s'mores station, the marshmallows are good enough to be served on their own! Everything was so delicious and beautiful and we are still getting comments from our wedding guests about how much they enjoyed the desserts. If you have a crazy / unique idea you want to see come to life on a cake, chances are Bijou's will be able to pull it off. My wedding planner had the idea of using my unique wedding dress as inspiration for the design of our wedding cake and all I can say is WOW, because they nailed it. If you want to see our cake and many of the other beautiful creations they have made, check out any of their social media pages. Trust me, it is worth the follow. They also incorporated details from the cake on every other piece of dessert as well. It truly was art and it almost looked too good to eat. Overall, if you want a unique and delicious cake / dessert experience for you and your guests, then Bijou's Sweet Treats is for you.

Juli · Married on 07/30/2016

Amy made cupcakes and a 6" mini cake for our July wedding, and they were all so incredibly delicious and beautiful! She is so talented, as well as kind, and we are so grateful we found out about her business. At our cake tasting, she provided so many different flavors for us to try and was so patient with us - they were so yummy that we couldn't make up our minds. What's really neat about Amy is that she uses fresh fruits in her cakes and fillings. We had the most incredible almond cupcakes with a raspberry filling - I still dream about them three months later. You'll be so happy if you book Amy and Bijou's Sweet Treats!

Lindsay · Married on 07/09/2016

I couldn't say enough about Amy. She made my wedding cake and it was beautiful. It was original and tasted amazing. I've been to so many weddings where the cakes aren't good. You will not have that problem. All of her cakes are homemade and they are all different for each customer . She's very talented! I also can appreciate that you can tell she loves what she does. The cakes are also priced reasonable. I would recommend her everytime. I will be purchasing cakes from her in the future. Forever customer!!! ?