Bijou Weddings by Design Reviews

12 | Bozeman, MT

12 Reviews for Bijou Weddings by Design

• Samantha

Samantha Lavenau · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Detailed orientated. Unique style!

Julia has been so easy to work with! I’m getting married next year, and she has gone above and beyond. I honestly don’t think I could do it with out her. She has such a unique style, and thinks outside the box to make everything special to you. She has made me so excited for my wedding day!! Can not wait to see what other little details she has for my big day. You will not be disappointed working with Julia.

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

I am SO excited for you big day, your going to be such a gorgeous bride! Thank you so much for your sweet words. xoxo

Kevin Whitley · Married on 07/05/2019

Family Reunion

Sometimes a family needs a little fun in the sun on the last days of summer. We did just that. I found Bijou weddings and contacted Julia. She was excited to take on the task!
    She was very professional, but the planning was still a blast! The result was wonderful.

My family and I had a great day re-connecting in the Red Lodge sun. Julia found great catering and plenty of games and events for the kiddos. For the adults, there was music and, of course, a great bar.
    Everybody had a great time, it was a day that we will always remember!!

Thank you, Julia!!

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

It was so fun stepping outside of the wedding scene & designing a special reunion for you & your family! Such a fun, wild, kind group of people! Thank you for your review & trust in me!

Kady Wilmer · Married on 09/25/2018

My dream wedding

Julia did a wedding for me a while back and it was amazing! She was professional, paid attention to every detail, and was always friendly. I highly recommend Julia, she will make your special day even more special.

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

One of my firsts, I will always be so grateful for you. Thank you for your loyalty over the years, and so much for taking the time to review. I adore you!

Jessica Lannon · Married on 08/18/2018

dependable, organized, innovative

Everything went off without a hitch, the extra ideas I had Julia brought to life, her floral installations were like nothing Ive seen before, stunning. Very original work.

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

Jessica, you are such a cool woman! I am so thrilled to of gotten to work with you, and create your special day with you. You & Brian are such a special pair. Thank you so much for you review!
  • Jill

Jill Skeel · Married on 11/12/2017

Julia is Top-Notch! Highly Recommend! ☆☆☆☆☆

We couldn't have better things to say about working with Julia & her team. Throughout the planning process Julia was very attentive, organized, punctual, creative & resourceful.
    Julia helped alleviate any additional stress leading up to our wedding by providing helpful tips & resources that kept my husband & me on track for our big day. She took the reigns on our rehearsal day & made sure all the attendants knew exactly what they were doing and made it fun & enjoyable throughout.
    On our wedding day we knew we had nothing to worry about because Julia was on it! Every little detail, every step of the way, Julia was there to make sure all was on point. We could not have asked for a more qualified wedding planner. We are so grateful for "Bijou". Julia, Thank You for making our wedding day dream come true.
    We highly recommend Julia of Bijou Weddings by Design to absolutely everyone!

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

Jill, you are too sweet. Thank you so much for taking the time to review, and for your kind words. You and Rob are such a beautiful, sweet couple, and I couldn’t of been any happier to be apart of your beautiful day. Thank you so much for choosing Bijou!
  • Robert

Robert Skeel · Married on 11/12/2017

Amazing Day

Just wanted to take a second to thank Bijou Weddings by Design for making our special day that much more special by relieving all our stress and creating our perfect elopement! I could go on and on about the fantastic job Julia did with her professional meticulous attention to all the details that allowed us to enjoy our day! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You, Julia and staff, for creating and manifesting our dream day! It truly was incredible!!!

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Rob! I am so happy for you and it was an honor to be apart of your wedding day!

Sarah B. · Married on 08/20/2017

Life Saver

There is no way I would if enjoyed my wedding had I not hired Julia, she was so on top of so many details I didn’t know existed, and day of the wedding she didnt quit moving! She was a breeze to work with, and worked her way into our family.
    We will forever refer Bijou. Thank you all!

Deven B. · Married on 08/13/2016

Stress free, beautiful experience

We hired Julia to take on the entire wedding, and that’s exactly what she did. Every aspect she kept us in the loop, kept our personalities in mind, and created a day that was beyond what I could of dreamed of. And her staff was just as sweet as she is, thank you Julia & team we will forever be grateful!

Savannah · Married on 06/11/2016

The Perfect Day

Julia has a fantastic eye for design and makes everything exactly how I want it to be before I know how I want it! She is very organized and on top of things thus making a stressful day as blissful and enjoyable as it should be! She is thoughtful and kind and honestly the perfect person to plan the beginning of a new chapter for your life!

Cheers!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Luke Waller · Married on 08/18/2015

Would recommend

Julia was fantastic to work with for our destination wedding. She totally understood the design we were looking for, and brought our dream wedding to fruition.

Rachael Gerber · Married on 05/30/2015

Destination wedding dream come true!

Julia designed our destination wedding and what perfection it was. From sourcing the best vendors, to creating every last detail with such thought, we are so happy to of been one of her first weddings.

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

Rachael, I will always be forever grateful for you taking a small risk and going with the lesser known! I am so honored to of been apart of your adventure. You are such fun people, THANK YOU!
  • O

Olivia Cranford · Married on

I couldn't have asked for more!

Julia was extremely well organized and flexible, allowing me to worry more about being a bride and less about being the coordinator myself. Everything turned out flawlessly and I couldn't have asked for better help on my big day. I'd recommend Bijou to anyone looking for the right person to help make their wedding day extra special and stress free.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Bijou Weddings by Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so thrilled to of had the chance to get to know you & DJ. xoxo