BigTime Video Services Reviews

116 Reviews for BigTime Video Services

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• vbabe

Vanessa · Married on 07/29/2009

We hired Peri based on recommendations from our vendors, The Lodge at Pebble Beach and Highlands Inn, and we were extremely happy and satisfied with their service and the final highlights video. I didn't even meet up with Peri before the actual wedding day!

On the actual wedding day, Peri and her assistant were friendly, helpful and fun to work with, in fact most of the time we barely even noticed their presence as they shot their footage.

When we finally got our highlights video, we were extremely happy with the result. Not only did they have great footage of us, but also really got the whole feel of the wedding. I gave Peri minimal instructions or directions on how we wanted the video to be, but she really had it nailed down, and the highlights video was a perfect 10 minute representation of what our wedding was like.

Also, one of the best things about Peri, is that she is timely and quick to respond to anything that I needed to consult or ask her about. She always got back to me, and when you have a million other things to take care of, having one less thing to worry about and a vendor that you can really count on makes a world of difference!

We would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/14/2009

BigTime Video Services's reply:

This two chose some of the prettiest locations on the planet. Pebble Beach Stillwater Cove and The Highlands Inn. Fabulous!
  • Skylark

Leanne · Married on 07/11/2009

Peri's video services are one of a kind. I researched video services for weeks and watched many video company samples and Peri's sample videos were by far the best. Many companies simply added music to video clips. Peri's videos told a very emotional story (it was like watching a mini-movie). Watch her promo video and you will see what I mean.

Our wedding video turned out perfect! She used the music I picked out along with her own ideas to create a very touching mini-movie of our special day. Peri cleverly weaved in real audio from the day and edited the video clips to fit the music perfectly. The best part of her service was that she focused on the important things that were a reflection of how the day really went.

A word of advice to anyone getting married: When you are the bride and groom, you miss a lot of things at your own wedding. The day goes by in a blink of an eye. Getting a good videographer is one of the best things you can do. We LOVE our video!!

Here are some comments from family and friends who watched our video:

This was absolutely FANTASTIC!...P. Moss

"Leanne, thank you so much for posting your wedding video. Now I feel as if I shared your special day too"...M. Cornthwaite

"This made me cry! It was great and you look beautiful..."Crittenden Middle School Parent

Sent on 10/17/2009

Here is their movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1acKdhIBCtA

Sahar · Married on 09/07/2008

Peri is wonderful! She's very personable, responds quickly to questions or requests and is very patient with a busy bride! Very professional in her interactions, but still warm and friendly. Blended into the background during the wedding and got some great comments from the guests during the cocktail hour. Finished product was well done. Excellent all around!

Sent on 05/28/2009

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2007

Working with Peri at Big Time Video was fantastic! We deceided to get a videographer about 1 month before the wedding, and we are SO GLAD we did! Peri captured all of the moments we wanted (the big ones - like toasts, first dance and cake cutting) but also the other moments we didn't expect or get to see (our friends and family talking, laughing, enjoying themselves!) I show the video to anyone that will watch and can't get enough of it! Peri was responsive on email to our thoughts, questions and really easy to work with. I would strongly recommend Peri and Big Time Video.

Sent on 01/07/2008
  • Amanda

Amanda Dennis · Married on 09/02/2018

3.0

Peri did a great job!

After the videographer we had booked 7 months before our wedding date was nowhere to be found (sad but true), we were THANKFULLY able to book Peri at BigTime just weeks before our wedding date! Peri was lovely to work with - friendly, communicated promptly, and delivered a nice product. We didn't want anything too fancy - basically just something to watch in the years to come - so we bought one of the more basic packages. We were very happy with that. Peri did a great job and we're so happy we have our wedding memories captured on film. Thank you, Peri!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Natasha · Married on 01/24/2015

My husband and I are very happy with our wedding video. We thought the level of professionalism was top notch. The video itself was thoughtful and unique.

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 06/10/2011

I hesitated for a while before deciding to hire a videographer to film our wedding, but I’m very happy that I did. Peri at BigTime did an amazing job and I absolutely love the video. What I liked the most is the way she matched music to what was going on. Everybody loved the video and it was amazing to relive those moments again, and even cry again- I would be very sad if I didn’t have this video. With little guidance from me Peri made an incredible video and I am very happy with her work – the video is amazing. She did capture many great moments.

I do think that she is pretty expensive. However, I originally only contracted one camera for the whole thing, but Peri brought another camera free of charge for me to film the ceremony, and she did upload the whole video for me on her blog which she normally doesn’t do. I decided to have just a little “creative editing” option to cut costs, which ended up being plenty and the video is great. After I received the first version I only had a couple of minor things I wanted different and Peri corrected them very quickly and nicely. I should also mention that she responds very quickly and is easy to communicate with.

I was a little worried about the video since I haven’t actually met with Peri prior to the wedding but there is nothing to worry about as it turns out. For future brides though I recommend to have a lot of communication and telling the videographer what exactly you want and don’t, otherwise you will have to do it during the actual wedding. Also, make sure you communicate with both the videographer and your photographer for a more smooth cooperation. This kind of stuff can be talked about prior to the event, which I didn’t because I was so crazy busy planning everything else.

Overall I am very happy and pleased with Peri’s work. I think you can actually watch my full video on her blog which she did specially for me :)

Sent on 10/10/2011

Kristi · Married on 08/10/2008

We procrastinated on booking our videographer, but thankfully, Big Time Video was happy to oblige. The videographers were always where the action was and didn't miss a shot. They were also very timely in getting our DVDs to us. Peri was also took great shots of the setting and captured the mood of the wedding.

Sent on 09/01/2008

judy · Married on 11/03/2007

Perri is great. She loves what she does and it shines through her work. She was excited for our wedding from the day I booked her services until the day she delivered the video. It wasn't just another wedding for her which made us very excited!

Sent on 05/06/2008

Jonathan & Lia · Married on 10/03/2007

3.0

Big Time Video did an excellent job in capturing our special moments and editing our wedding video. The video is very enjoyable to watch over and over again as it is created as one's own personal movie. Peri was awesome to work with and she has a skill about her that causes guests to open up on camera when they would tend to shy away from it. This added to the overall presentation of the video and we've received so many compliments from family and friends who have watched it.

Peri has a great personality and is extremely professional. She knows how to work well with photographers in sharing the time and space. Peri also offered great recommendations as to locations and schedules which was very helpful to us as we weren't too familiar with the area. It was a great customer experience from beginning to end and would definitely recommend Big Time Video to others. Peri took good care of us and would love for her to cover our anniversary party!

- Jonathan & Lia

Sent on 02/09/2009

BigTime Video Services was a huge save for us not only price wise but last minute, We had originally been gifted a friend to do the videography just because it was honestly not something we needed, we just wanted the ceremony, speeches and first dance (the important things to us) recorded. The wedding gets closer and the "friend" says he needs $1500 for something he said was a gift. We decided then no thats not something we want to pay for a " friend" to just record and not even edit. My Matron of honor last minute contacted BigTime Services and said they would do it last minute and worked with our budget. We received the first edit and loved it and asked for a few adjustments and they had no problem adding things in that we wanted. They totally saved the day and will be thankful we went with them because now we have a beautiful memory.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jenny · Married on 05/25/2014

Peri knew our venue (Holman Ranch) very well and was a delight to work with. We love our video!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Here's Jenny's movie:

Alicia · Married on 06/12/2010

Working with BigTime Video Services and Peri Basseri, the owner and visionary, was a great experience. From my first call with Peri she was extremely helpful, down to earth and just sort of got it. At our first meeting with Peri, I knew we would work with her as this feeling continued. I really appreciated her genuine care and attitude, there is nothing high pressure and that is very important in enjoying the time we spend together and getting the best, most authentic wedding video. Peri obviously loves what she does, she listens to clients and provides a great end product. We will enjoy our wedding video for years to come!!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Jay · Married on 05/22/2017

My husband and I almost opted not to get a videographer for our wedding to save some money but we're glad we changed our minds! We were able to preserve the memories from our wedding day! It's well worth every penny!

We found Big Time video from our vendor's list at Hyatt Carmel Highlands. The best part about working with Peri is that she's very experienced and has a lot of great suggestions! My favorite part about our video is the interviews from our guests!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2007

4.2

I really enjoy my wedding video, she caught things I never knew happened. My guest did not really like being put on the spot and interviewed, but it turned out funny. It was a little traditional for our style but I still love it!!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2008

Jenny · Married on 10/12/2013

We decided sort of last minute to do a video, and practically as soon as the the day was over we were talking about how we couldnt wait to see the video. We chose the three song video, which captured all of our favorite moments of the big day. Watching the video is like reliving the day-which is wonderful! It is also perfect for sharing with people who were not able to attend.

We never met with Perri, we were planning from a distance, but she was very good at responding to emails. Jayna did our editting and she checked with us to see if we wanted anything in the video changed before finalizing it, which was nice. We are very glad we have this video to remember our day!

Sent on 01/07/2014