BigTime Video Services Reviews

116 | Monterey, CA

116 Reviews for BigTime Video Services

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Erica · Married on 05/06/2012

Peri was an absolutely amazing videographer! She was very easy to keep in contact with through emails and phone calls. She created a beautiful video that made it feel like it was our very special wedding day all over again. I loved that our package included 3 DVDs that we could send to each of our parents. She even sent us an additional video clip with one of the songs we'd chosen. My husband and I highly recommend her to film everyone's wedding day!!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Anna Marie · Married on 11/05/2011

We are absolutely thrilled that we decided to have a video of our wedding and that we hired BigTime Video for the job. Peri and her team are great and the video exceeded our expectations. It was worth the cost - everyone needs a video of their wedding!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Alison · Married on 10/22/2011

Big Time Video Services created a lovely video of our wedding ceremony and reception. It captured the essential moments that meant so much to John and I. They also did a photo montage that displayed pictures of our youth thru adulthood. Both the video and photo montage were truly amazing, sincere, and heartfelt.

We were very impressed with the professionalism and friendly faces of Big Time Video Services. They were warm and very accommodating. We would recommend Big Time Video Services to anybody looking for a videographer.

Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2011

Peri with Big Time Video was amazing. She was very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and I really enjoyed working with her and her staff. My wedding Video was everything and more than I could have imagine. The highlights video and full video package was awesome. The footage they captured of the venue was beautiful and they worked really well with everyone. I highly recommend Big Time Video to anyone looking for a video company for future weddings.

Sent on 02/13/2012

Bryan · Married on 08/27/2011

As the groom I had only a few tasks in my wedding. One of which was hiring the videographer. My main concern was video quality and I ended up watching way more wedding videos than I had ever wanted to. It was a daunting task but one of the things that caught my eye about BigTime was how good their videos look. My next priority was of course price. From start to finish BigTime did a wonderful job and scored me points with my wife.
    The pricing was better than anything I could find for what we wanted, which was basically getting everything possible on film. Peri had filmed our wedding venue before so we knew exactly what we would get and she took care of all the shots with out any problems. We actually picked our Officiant after seeing him in one of her videos!
    During the ceremony she was very discreet and I only remember noticing her once or twice. She got some funny and touching interviews with guests and family and managed to capture everything we missed during our hectic day.
    In the end, my wife said it is the best movie she has ever seen. Even the highlight reel was a tear-jerker. More than just capturing the footage, BigTime really shines in their editing. How they condensed a whole day into two hours, much less a 5 minute highlight and still capturing the essence of our wedding is absolutely amazing. We are extremely happy and it was definitely money well spent.

Sent on 02/23/2012

Cate · Married on 08/21/2011

Peri was enthusiastic and fun to have around for our big event. She calmly worked to capture all the sweetest moments and then edited the film together like a pro...which she is.
    The quality of the end product was more than I could have asked for. She is a good cookie. Recommended.

Sent on 11/26/2011

Leslie · Married on 07/24/2011

Perri did an amazing job! I absolutely love my wedding video. She captured every possible moment, used all of my song suggestions and gave me a perfect memory I will be able to watch over and over again for the rest of my life. I definetely reccoment big time video for anyone with an upcoming wedding or event.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Melinda · Married on 07/03/2011

Working with Peri and Jayna at Big Time Video was great! At first I wasn't sure if I was going to have a Videographer, but after I spoke with Peri, I was convinced that I definitely should have one. I'm so happy she was able to work with me on pricing, etc... there is nothing like being able to re-live your special day with a video. Jayna was a a pleasure to work with on the day of and I love video she put together, she was very timely and professional.
    I would highly recommend Big Time Video for your special day.

Sent on 11/29/2011

giana · Married on 12/31/2010

We were extremely happy with how our wedding video came out. We had a large amount of guests are at the wedding which made things quite a bit more expensive, and so I debated as to whether I should spend the money on a videographer. I am so glad I did! The wedding day goes by so fast (and my memory seems not be as sharp as it once was), so it is such a blessing to have the whole day beautifully captured on film.

Peri and her crew are not obtrusive or annoying with their video cameras; in fact, I hardly remember them being there. Peri also has a variety of packages she offers in order to work with different price points.

I looked at a couple of different videographers, but I really like Peri’s elegant and intimate style. She is an expert at capturing the most special moments. When I sent out the link to our video, I got e-mails back from my bridesmaids saying that they had tears in their eyes…..I didn’t cry at my wedding, but seeing the video definitely made me teary!

Again, if you are debating whether or not to get a videographer….do it! And chose Peri!

Sent on 04/29/2011

BigTime Video Services's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Giana!

LuAnn · Married on 10/10/2010

Peri and her team at Big Time Video are true professionals and we could not be happier with the quality of our wedding video. The videographers captured every special moment, and the editing was exactly what we were hoping for. The timing of the music to the filming that was edited resulted in a top quality DVD that every bride and groom would want from their special day. Every time we watch the DVD, it brings tears to our eyes and our family and friends could not believe the quality. Thanks, again Peri for allowing us to relive our wedding day over and over again!

Sent on 01/02/2011

Sharee · Married on 10/10/2010

My husband and I absolutely loved our wedding video! Like so many other brides and grooms we were reluctant at first to hire a wedding videographer, but after thinking about it for a while, we met with Peri at Big Time Video Services and were convinced that it was the thing to do. We are so glad we decided to do it! Peri and her team were a delight to work with. We hardly knew they were there during the ceremony and it was so wonderful to see the ceremony on video a few months after the wedding. It was like reliving it all over again. Our families loved it too!

Sent on 06/04/2011

Damian · Married on 10/09/2010

Big Time and Peri Basseri recently videotaped my wedding and I can't say enough poitives about the job she did for us. Coming in, I was skeptical on whether we even needed a videographer as I figured still pictures and memories would be fine. The wedding turned out to be an even more beautiful and emotional day than I had imagined it could be, and Peri managed to capture every single key aspect of the day.

I don't have alot of recollection of even noticing I was being videotaped- Peri blended into the event seamlessly. When we watched the final DVD my wife and her parents cried again as if they were back at the ceremony. I am very happy we had a videographer of Peri's caliber and I would highly reccommend Big Time!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Merry · Married on 08/28/2010

During the planning phase, we were contemplating whether or not to use a videographer for our wedding but we were convinced by some of our married friends to do it as a great way to capture the day for posterity. We are so happy now that we decided to do it and are especially lucky to have found and used Big Time Video Services. Picking Peri and her team was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding.

We first met Peri at her studio in Monterey and found her to be very personable, friendly, and warm. We liked her immediately. We even got a little emotional viewing some of the wedding videos she was currently editing. It was obvious to us she is very passionate and loves what she does.

On the day of our wedding Peri and her colleague were very easy to work with. They made us feel very comfortable and not overly directed. She is a true professional who also worked along very well with our photographer and wedding planner.

When we got our 7 min video of our ceremony and reception highlights we could not have been happier. It was brilliantly edited and showcased the best moments of the day. Peri is a talented videographer and editor who knows how to capture the right moments of the wedding without it becoming tedious. We felt very proud to share this video with our family and friends and to other relatives and friends who could not attend. We will cherish this video for years!!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Jeni · Married on 06/05/2010

My husband, family, and I could not be more happy with the video that Peri made of our wedding! It was beyond my expectations! Peri was easy and fun to work with. She sent us a copy within one week!! I highly recommend Peri and BigTime video services to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Sharon · Married on 05/30/2010

Peri at Big Time Video provided videography services for both my daughter's wedding day in 2010, and now again for my son's wedding day in June 2012. She is professional, pleasant to work with and you receive the video in a timely manner. She did a wonderful job in capturing the special memories of the day, along with the little details making for a beautiful video to enjoy for years! The wedding day goes by so fast for the wedding party & immediate family. So it has been a delight to watch the video & take in the special moments of the Wedding Day!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Audrey · Married on 04/18/2010

BigTime Video has allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding over and over again. My husband was not sold on the idea of having a videographer at our wedding. After receiving the final product, he now can't imagine being without it. On your wedding day, you are so focused on the experience and the emotions going on inside of you and with your partner, that it is hard to take a step back and really take in the moment. I suppose any videographer can put a camera up and attempt to catch the mood and flavor of the wedding, but not like BigTime Video. The vieographers truly capture the moment and all that makes the day special for the guests and the couple. Engagement ring ($), Wedding ($$), BigTime Video to watch over and over again (priceless).

Sent on 05/18/2010

Audrey · Married on 04/18/2010

BigTime Video has allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding over and over again. My husband was not sold on the idea of having a videographer at our wedding. After receiving the final product, he now can't imagine being without it. On your wedding day, you are so focused on the experience and the emotions going on inside of you and with your partner that it is hard to take a step back and really take in the moment. I suppose any videographer can put a camera up and attempt to catch the mood and flavor of the wedding, but not like BigTime Video. The videographers truly capture the moment and all that makes the day special for the guests and the couple. Engagement ring ($), Wedding ($$), BigTime Video to watch over and over again (priceless).

Sent on 05/18/2010

Leonard · Married on 10/10/2009

My advice is to determine what you would like filmed and have a vision of the story built into your filming schedule. We didn't decide on having our wedding filmed until about three weeks before hand - we had been taking dancing lessons all summer and decided we especially wanted our efforts filmed. Peri was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible and offered a good amount of direction for what should be filmed. We are very pleased with the final highlight video- it captured so many key moments and will be enjoyable to watch in the years to come.

Sent on 04/17/2010

Here is Ashley and Leonard's movie:

This was such a fun party and a wonderful couple to work with. I'm so glad they enjoyed their movie!

• X

Xuan-Thu · Married on 10/03/2009

Peri and Big Time Video created an amazing video of our wedding. We just received the final product (a 10-minute short film) and we couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Peri did a great job of capturing the emotion of the day with great camera work that consists of steady shots and nicely framed images and her top-notch, professional editing. Peri has been a pleasure to work with and she was one of our favorite wedding vendors. She's friendly, professional and quickly responds to both emails and phone calls. She's also very flexible. When I asked her to make some minor edits to our film, she was very understanding and made the edits right away. As an added bonus, Big Time uses state of the art equipment and shoots in HD, which was something that was important to my husband. We're very excited that Peri is making a copy of our movie in Blu-ray.

Sent on 03/09/2010

BigTime Video Services's reply:

What a beautiful bride! Here is the link to their highlights:

Susan · Married on 09/26/2009

I cannot say enough about Big Time Video Services!! I was a frantic bride as I was marrying a man in the military and his orders were changed at the last minute. Our wedding that was planning in Virginia was suddenly canceled and I was rebooking everything last minute in Monterey, CA! I called Peri at Big Time and with less than 3 months to go, she made it happen and I am so glad she did. Peri, Patrick and crew are GREAT to work with. I was able to chat with her on the phone quite a bit and meet with them in person before the wedding. They took the time to discuss every detail with me and get a good idea of what we wanted.

Everything went well on the big day and Patrick and Charles were great. Every moment, detail and emotion was captured and my husband and I cried out way through watching it for the first time. They produced more than just a video for us...they made a movie of our day and we could not be more thrilled with the finished product.

If you are getting married in the Monterey area, there's only one place you need to go for your video! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/07/2010

Monica · Married on 09/19/2009

Ahhhhh to wedding plan and find everyone who will be working that day to help capture all your memories is a pretty hard decision.........We were at the end of making ALL our big decisions for our wedding and Big Time Video was the missing piece to our wedding team. Between Amy Bryd Weddings, DNA and Kim Lemiare we just heard so many raves about them all working together so we new that Big Time Video was what we needed.
    As a Bride (who is pretty camera shy), Patrick did a great job of not making me feel uncomfortable in a way, honestly I felt like they were never there. Which we loved!!! He really went out of his way to make sure he got the best parts of our wedding.
    The most important thing for my husband was to have a amazing video which captured all the love that was around us......"oh and for it to be high-def."<---- such a guy thing! lol.

Thanks again for making an amazing video!!!1

Love,
    The Ferrito's <3

Sent on 02/13/2010

BigTime Video Services's reply:

Wait until you see what a creative and beautiful vision went into the planning of this wedding. These two exude warmth and joy.
    Here is their movie:

Kathryn · Married on 08/08/2009

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, neither one of us thought that we needed or wanted to have a videographer. However, when we realized that some of our closest family and friends weren't going to be able to attend our wedding, we decided that hiring a videographer was a must.

Big Time Video Services was on our wedding location's recommended vendor list, and after working with Peri and her team, I can understand why. Peri is energetic, friendly, and very professional. She is easy to communicate with and always quick to respond to any questions or concerns.

Patrick and Charles did an outstanding job capturing all the smiles and laughter, tears and tender moments of our wedding day. They were never bothersome or obtrusive. In fact, my husband and I, and even our guests, hardly noticed they were there.

When Peri sent me the completed wedding highlights video, I couldn't believe what an amazing job they had done. From the visuals, to the music and audio clips, the video completely captured the look and feel of our wedding day. It told such an emotional and touching story and it is one that my husband and I have enjoyed watching over and over again. I would highly recommend Big Time Video Services to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2009

BigTime Video Services's reply:

I love it when people really get it. These two definitely do and it comes across.

Watch for yourself and see:

kelli · Married on 02/28/2009

WE loved Peri and the Big Time Video team! For us, it was the best money we spent on our wedding and here's why. As a bride you are told over and over again how quickly your big day goes by and you think "ya, but I'm really going to stop and enjoy the day". The good news is we really did, but you still miss so much and your head is spinning with excitement, family, loved ones and of course your new husband/wife. Big time video did a GREAT job on getting all the little moments that you will treausure for a lifetime to come. I remember watching it for the first time and getting toally choked up saying "I can't believe how perfectly that they got that moment!". We sent it out to our family and friends and go comments like "wow! that's the best wedding video i've ever seen, and I don't even like these things!". We also heard "it brought the whole amazing day back to real time and we loved every second of it!". Of course as the bride and groom, we are over the moon that we have the whole day captured so we can watch it over and over - Thanks Peri! We love it!

Sent on 05/08/2009

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2008

Peri and Bigtime Video gave us a perfect wedding video! When we were planning for the wedding everyone's advise was to get a videographer; people who didn't have one said it was their biggest regret and people who did get one said the video was the best memento they had of their wedding. Luckily I took their advice and found Peri. Everyone was right it is absolutely the best memento of the day! They did a wonderful job matching the look and feel of the video to our wedding. I had seen many companies sample videos and can say without a doubt that I think ours came out the best. Tasteful yet romantic, emotional but not sappy, great shots of the guests and the whole thing put together beautifully. It really captured the essence of the day. I highly recommend Peri and Bigtime Video!

Sent on 01/10/2009

Edy · Married on 10/05/2008

Working with Peri was a dream. From our initial phone conversation until final delivery of the DVDs, she was responsive and easy to work with. She's organized, helpful, and she goes out of her way to deliver a product you'll be happy with. Peri even helped us out by recommending locations for some of our other events. Superb! And the DVD is beautiful and funny all at once. It's a perfect reflection of us and our day.

Sent on 12/11/2008