Big Spring Farm Reviews

Big Spring Farm 4
Big Spring Farm 5

Katyana bender · Married on 10/07/2018

Dreamworthy!

Everyone at Big Spring was fantastic. I would choose that venue every time, if i had the chance.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Big Spring Farm's reply:

You are so sweet Katyana! It was an honor to have your beautiful wedding at Big Spring, and you are always welcome back!

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Big Spring is an absolutely amazing venue! Buddy and Jill were super helpful and communicative and went out of their way to make our day special and run smoothly. The venue is gorgeous, even with rain like on our day. And a climatised barn is a plus in the summer heat. The location is A+, close to major roads for out of town guests and very easy to find. We loved the beautiful setting in the mountains and were just thrilled with everything about Big Spring! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants an classy, elegant outdoor or rustic wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Malabran2017

Micaela · Married on 10/28/2017

We love Big Spring! My husband and I got married here in October and we couldn't have picked a more beautiful venue! We splurged a little on our venue, but it was definitely worth every penny! Buddy was very easy to work with and the staff at Big Spring was great! We received so many compliments and couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jen · Married on 06/25/2017

My husband and I were married at Big Spring Farm in June and it was absolutely perfect. We loved that the ceremony and reception site are in the same location so no one has to drive and worry about getting lost :) Buddy was so helpful and let my husband and I come multiple times to check out the venue over the course of our engagement season, and was really timely and helpful with email responses and answering the millions of questions we had. The actually wedding day was completely stress-free. Buddy and his team set up all the chairs, the arbor, and other various decorative items at the ceremony site. They even set up a little bonfire outside near the spring and moved all the chairs into the barn for dinner. Everyone was so helpful and our guests couldn't stop raving about how beautiful the location is. We had the wedding of our dreams all thanks to Big Spring Events!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Alli · Married on 11/19/2016

Our wedding day was everything we could have ever wanted and that was largely in part due to the beautiful Big Spring Farm! Our wedding day was windy and wonderful. Thanks to the staff of Big Spring Farms, they did everything possible to not let 20 MPH winds dampen our day. Our day was perfect, from the ceremony, to the reception, and everything in between.

Sent on 11/26/2016

Justine · Married on 07/23/2016

There is not ONE thing I can say about this venue that would be negative. Buddy and his wife Jill are the most incredible owners who go above and beyond and out of their way to make your day perfect. The venue itself is gorgeous and well maintained, and they always have something up their sleeve to make it even better. This is the only venue I needed to see before I made my decision and not one time did I regret it. I would highly recommend this venue for anyone looking to have a beautiful outdoor venue!!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/01/2015

My husband and I were married on a cloudy fall day at Big Spring Farm. Our experience was fantastic! Buddy and his team were incredibly kind and helpful in the whole process of wedding planning and were life savers in helping the whole day go smoothly. They were always available to answer questions in a timely manner and didn't mind if you asked for help with ideas. The day was perfect. The barn and property are so beautiful that you don't need to decorate, the scenery itself is decoration enough. It's even more beautiful in person than in the pictures! Beyond the beauty of the venue and the professionalism of Big Spring's team, Buddy and everyone on his team are incredibly kind people. It was a pleasure to work with them. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful place to get married or better people to work with than Big Spring Farm and their team. Can't recommend this place enough.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Chloe · Married on 05/21/2017

Big Spring Farm is more than a beautiful venue - and it looks incredibly more beautiful in person! Buddy and all the other workers were so great to work with and I truly believe they care about every wedding that takes place there. One of our vendors didn't show up on our wedding day with donuts (our main dessert), so one of Big Spring Farm's staff members actually went out and bought donuts last minute so that we would have one less thing to worry about. They were truly a blessing to work with and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/24/2017
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2017

Buddy and his team were extremely helpful and accommodating. We were walked through how everything works (as we obviously hadn't done this before) and we felt very well taken care of from the time we went on a site visit all the way through the big day. Big Spring Farm is also the most beautiful and perfect venue, and it is very convenient to have the ceremony and reception at one place. You can even have the place to get ready at the same location as well for a little extra (well worth it, there is someone there the whole time that answers any questions, helps in any way they can, moves your cars to the parking lot, etc. and the house is beautiful, equipped with a big front porch). The quality of service was top notch and warm and friendly. For my half-star deductions: For value, I would suggest to the venue to get a day-of planner to be included; For responsiveness, there were just a couple of times I waited days for a response, however, most of the time responses were prompt. This being said, no one is perfect, though Big Spring Farm is damn near close! Love them!!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Cassi · Married on 06/10/2017

Big Spring Farm was everything I could have asked for! Great venue, very accommodating. My only negative is we got married on the peninsula (which was PERFECT!). It's a bit of a hike from the entrance and there is no "easy" way to get older adults with walking difficulties there. Otherwise, Buddy and his staff are spectacular!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

3.5

Big Spring Farm is an absolute dream! I'll admit, the cost was more than double what we budgeted, but once we saw the venue, our minds were made up! Buddy, the venue owner, was so easy to work with. For the most part, he was responsive and timely with email, and I'll admit, I had my fair share of questions for him! He was always friendly and made sure we were well taken care of. Everything was set up as requested and the entire wedding and reception went without flaws!

Sent on 06/27/2017