Big Sky Event Hall Reviews

59 Reviews for Big Sky Event Hall

1 User photo

• Makenzie

Makenzie Morgan · Married on 11/16/2019

The experience so far has felt so easy!

We haven’t even had our wedding. Been booked with Big Sky less then 2 weeks and Lesli + her assistants have been super helpful and prompt on communication. I’m so excited to have our wedding here!

Sent on 03/05/2019
  • AmandaJane

Amandajane Barajas · Married on 05/19/2019

Very helpful! Beautiful venue!

I coordinated a client's wedding that took place on 5/19/19 at the Big Sky Event Hall. The venue and staff were AMAZING! Lesli and her team were so helpful, kind, and friendly! The venue is gorgeous and everything was set up prior to us getting there which made "set up" so easy! I will definitely recommend this venue to my future clients!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Tiffanie

Tiffanie · Married on 11/03/2018

A diamond in the rough

We loved having our wedding at big sky! All the girls are so wonderful and kind! Lesli is an absolute angel to work with and always there to answer questions, no matter how many you may have! This place is gorgeous, truly none like it!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Jill and Lesli were so awesome! My original venue shut down 3 months before my wedding and when I spoke to Lesli she was so nice and made me feel at ease about the situation. They were so accommodating when it came to scheduling a time to go see the venue. They even let us set up the day before which helped create a stress free wedding day because I was able to set things up myself. They have an ice machine which is a huge plus and a walk in freezer where I stored my flowers since I had them since the Thursday before the wedding. The place is so beautiful all my guest were so in love with it! We live an hour away and so do half of my guest but after they got there and saw how beautiful it was they did not complain about the drive. Thank you ladies!!! I will share photos as soon as I get them.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Stacy · Married on 06/02/2017

I love this venue its so beautiful for an outdoor or indoor wedding. I worked with Jill through email throughout my whole wedding process she assisted me with everything and was there on my big day as well. Jill is such a sweetheart and it was a pleasure working with her. The venue is so breathtaking it definately had the theme I was going for. The staff at Big Sky are all so helpful I am glad I choose this location for my wedding ceremony and reception

Sent on 06/14/2017

Heidi · Married on 10/21/2016

Lesli & her staff went above and BEYOND to make or special day!! Their attention to detail, promptness, professionalism, contact list, reativity, vision, and execution were what really makes their wedding planning service and venue absolutely priceless! They surpassed my expectations by a landslide and were so attentive as I traveled and made sure to help pull all the details together! Because of them, our wedding was a dream wedding and our guests were so complimentary of everything they set up including the incredibly helpful staff at Big Sky! To top it off, the venue is on a gorgeous plot of land, with a fountain pond, lots of space, numerous photo opportunities, and has the perfect combo of whimsical, magical, and country all in one. Tons of parking, perfect open concept indoors with a great flow around the room, nice bathroom, and spacious bridal/groom suites! We were so pleased with the turnout and would HIGHLY recommend Big Sky and their planning service to any couple!!

Sent on 11/30/2016

The girls at Big Sky are so willing to help with every single detail. They answered my 1000 emails quickly and were willing to let me see the venue as often as needed.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at Big Sky Event Hall. It's such a cute, perfect place and Lesli and Jill are fabulous and really helped me with all of my needs!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Bryn · Married on 10/08/2016

Both of the girls that run this facility have been helpful in answering questions any time I have them to allowing me to come out 3 separate times in one week. Extremely helpful and responsive to my questions and needs.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Big Sky Event Hall's reply:

Thank you Bryn for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to review us. We love working with you and your fiancé as well! We feel as if each Big Sky couple is a part of the family...and that's the way we treat you...as family! Thanks again Bryn!

Lynette · Married on 06/25/2016

Not only was the staff amazing to work with, but the venue is gorgeous! We got wonderful pictures AND our guests got to have beautiful selfies as well ;) The sunset is breathtaking over the water! I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

If you want an outdoorsy feel with gorgeous scenery then this is definitely the place to pick! Also, if you are looking for the biggest bang for your buck I would recommend this venue. You don't even have to have a rustic theme to make this venue work for you. Big Sky's set up is very accommodating that you can dress it up any way you like :)

Sent on 09/13/2016

Loren · Married on 04/23/2016

I celebrated my wedding at Big Sky on April 23, 2016 and it was amazing. This location was so beautiful and feels private and sophisticated. Jill and Lesli were wonderful the entire year leading up to my wedding about responding to my questions and Lesli worked the day of my wedding and was great. Everyone talked about how pretty the place was. I loved the fact that you got the venue from 9am-midnight which is something that most places don't offer-plenty of time to get ready. The bridal/grooms suite are an extra bonus and the whole place has such great character. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Kristi · Married on 11/28/2015

Big Sky Event Hall is absolutely stunning and the owners are just amazing!! They are so flexible and down to earth and really let the day be "yours." They don't try to push something on you that you don't want and they are so willing to help with anything! They're customer service is great and they respond in no time. The day of my wedding ended up being freezing and sprinkled here and there, and they were so willing and ready to still make the wedding everything we wanted. My husband and I had such a great experience with them and I would recommend this venue to any other bride-to-be!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Big Sky Event Hall is the perfect rustic chic wedding venue. It sits on hundreds of acres of farmland that is so picturesque. The venue itself is spacious, simple but elegantly decorated, and they don't "nickle and dime" you for every little thing. SO much is included in the price of the venue, and you can bring in your own vendors (DJ, caterers, etc) and your own alcohol at no extra cost. Jill and Leslie, the day of event coordinators, are SO helpful and patient, and they make everything run so smoothly. If you are looking for a rustic chic barn venue, this place is perfect for you.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Lacy · Married on 10/17/2015

Leslie and Jill were incredible to work with! This was the first and ONLY venue my husband and I looked at. With their kindness, hospitality and professionalism we knew within 15 minutes we wanted this venue. They are so caring that you feel welcomed by family and not just a business service. Anyone is beyond luckily to snag this place and these amazing people!

Sent on 01/05/2016

erin · Married on 09/05/2015

We LOVED Big Sky Event Hall. It fit the two of us perfectly for the kind of wedding vibe we wanted, and the venue has everything you could ever want or need. Plus the place itself is beautiful; we did minimal decorating because it already looked amazing. Having the whole day to set up was great, and the fact that Jill and Lesli act as day-of coordinators meant that neither of us worried about anything on the big day. Jill managed all the vendors, timing, everything. We’re so glad we chose them, they were perfect for us.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Jonnie · Married on 08/01/2015

Leslie and Jill were amazing! They were both super helpful and set up everything beautifully.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Chelsea · Married on 07/20/2015

The place was amazing we had if for the whole day and enjoyed every moment. It has a bride and a grooms suite and a nice bar area.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Krista · Married on 06/26/2015

This venue is such a gem! Absolutely beautiful inside and out. Jill and Leslie are so sweet, very helpful, and made planning a wedding there easy and fun! I absolutely recommend this venue!!

Just a heads up- the bridal suite got hot fast. They have an AC unit and added an additional fan to help, but it was still very hot (summer wedding) with lots of bridesmaids and curling irons and people inside and out constantly. We still made it work and they did what they could to try and make it cooler for us.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Big Sky Event Hall is the complete package this venue not only is gorgeous but Leslie, Jill and David are amazing to work with. As soon as i saw a picture of big sky i knew it was the perfect place for my wedding i love the country feel but it also has a nice rustic elegance to it as well. Our wedding turned out to be everything and more than i ever thought it would be.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Courtney · Married on 05/30/2015

This Venue was a dream come true, everything about it fit my needs and wants. The staff is all very helpful.
    Jill Crowell and Leslie Longston helped me make decisions, gave me ideals, and also answered every question that My family or I had. I couldn't have asked for a better place to book and have my fairy tale at.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Heather · Married on 05/29/2015

Big Sky Event Hall was amazing. Everyone was so helpful and made my wedding night absolutely amazing!! BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER

Sent on 07/16/2015

Our weeding was exactly add I pictured it. Lesli and Jill were great to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Chris · Married on 05/23/2015

Leslie is AWESOME!!! I cannot say enough nice things about her and the venue! She was patient with the 1000 or so questions that I had over the months before the big day, and did everything in her control to make the day perfect for my daughter and her husband. It rained unfortunately, but she had all the back up plans ready for us, and the ceremony was just perfect in the thunderstorm under the patio! She is professional, but down to earth, and that is the part I LOVED! The venue is gorgeous with the pond and fountain, and the indoor part is beautiful for the meal. Tasteful decorations and tons of options. Make sure you check them out when you are searching for your location!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Naomi · Married on 05/23/2015

We want to thank the girls at Big Sky for helping us make our reception so memorable. They were responsive and offered to help us prepare with whatever we needed. Their coordination on the day of was so valuable in helping us stay on time from start to finish. In the scenery of the venue makes for great photos. Our guests loved the inside and outside.

Sent on 08/28/2015