Big Sky Barn Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Tessa Getting married on 04/02/2022

Beautiful, rustic and romantic

I cannot say enough good things about Big Sky Barn and their amazing team. We enjoyed working with Mohna throughout the entire process – she was so helpful and made things as easy as possible for us. The chapel, the reception hall and the grounds are absolutely stunning. I loved that we didn’t need to bring in a lot of extra décor. We loved the rustic and romantic vibes at this location from the very beginning and we are so lucky that we were able to have our beautiful wedding at Big Sky Barn!
    Sara S. Married on 03/24/2021

So beautiful!

The venue is stunning with so many different places on the property for pictures! It is a killer deal to have the ENTIRE property for over 12 hours, that's borderline unheard of. Joanna and I believe her name was Abby, we're absolutely AMAZING. I cannot possibly thank them enough, such genuine amazing ladies. They have a vendor list that is amazing and I used it to find every one of mine!
  • User2385897 Recently married
    I am getting married here April 1st, 2016 and can not be more happy with all of the transitions happening at BSB. It's already so beautiful and it's not even completed yet. I can't wait to get married here!
  • Cathy
    Cathy H. Married on 11/23/2020

Beautiful Wedding venue

Beautiful venue! Mohna and everyone else there was great to work with, highly recommend!!!
    Angie Married on 06/28/2020

Magical, beautiful, the best day ever

They where always a phone call or a email away. The venue is gorgeous. They are just amazing. During this COVID they made sure they where going by the rules. And also kept us informed. Joanna was great she was there from the beginning to the end. She was always available to answer any and all questions. The pictures don’t do it justice.
  • Karen
    Karen T. Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful Venue and Awesome Staff

Big Sky Barn is absolutely beautiful! My wedding was on 12/21/19 and I got a lot of compliments of how pretty the venue was. The venue is beautiful on its own so you don’t need much decor and for being called a barn it doesn’t look too much like a barn which I loved. The chapel is beautiful and it’s awesome that some of the items there were restored items from a church in WV. The entire staff at Big Sky is very kind, attentive, and very helpful. They even gave me recommendations for a good mariachi band to play during the dinner (Thanks Marion you were extremely helpful ). The entire venue is a playground for photographers since there is so many different areas to photograph . Big Sky is beautiful from any angle. I highly recommend this venue and the sister venue (Iron Manor) they have the best staff that is always responsive for all your questions and concerns.
  • Brianna
    Brianna H. Married on 10/21/2019

Stunning and charming

We had a tour with Dana and she was fantastic! So sweet, energetic, and informative. We also met with the grounds manager, also named Dana! She was equally as sweet, energetic, and informative! We are so thrilled to be getting married at Big Sky Barn!
  • Laura
    Laura W. Married on 09/06/2019

Best Day of My Life!!

Top notch venue, team & vendors
  • Misty
    Misty S. Married on 07/04/2019

Amazing Venue

This venue will not disappoint! Everything detail of this place was amazing. Absolutely beautiful place!
    Chelsea Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and Talking Point!

This venue is incredible! It’s so beautiful on its own, it didn’t need much decor. But I got the most comments on the venue! The ladies ensured our champagne was never empty while getting ready and the guys were entertained with games and beer. Thank you Big Sky and Marion! Who definitely made our experience one to remember!
  • Marissa
    Marissa Married on 03/23/2019

Best. Venue. Ever.

Our wedding was absolutely remarkable! The venue was such a gorgeous backdrop for all of the decor and festivities. We wanted a venue with both indoor and outdoor attributes, which BSB definitely has! The courtyard area was perfect for the cocktail hour and they even have a gorgeous pathway below the barn with festively lit trees lining it and an intimate gazebo area (great for pics and guests who want a little quiet). The chapel and reception barn are each beautiful in their own ways as well, and will definitely take your breath away! We received so many compliments from guests about our venue!
    The bridal suite is to die for! Absolutely stunning and large enough for 12 girls and women to get ready in (would fit more).
    We especially loved how wonderful the staff was. We worked specifically with Joanna, and she was a gem. She was easy to get a hold of and always tried to make room in case we wanted to swing by to take a look at things before the wedding. So pleased with everything! We had such an amazing time and memorable wedding with our families and friends!
    Johnny M. Married on 02/10/2019

Was like a dream!

Out of all the venues we visited, we definitely picked the Right one. Big Sky barn exceeded our expectations! Not only is it a beautiful venue, everyone was so nice and helpful! We couldn’t have picked a better place!
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 01/26/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations

I knew this was our venue the moment we walked into the bridal suite. Saying that it's "beautiful" simply doesn't do it justice. The establishment as a whole is amazing! The chandeliers, lights on the trees, outdoor cocktail area and the chapel are breathtaking.

Joanna was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our entire engagement. Kelly was our BSB contact on our actual wedding day and she was a delight as well.
    Sarah Married on 06/07/2018
    Everyone at Big Sky Barn went above and beyond. Thank you Dana, Kelli, and Marion for all your help! You are the best! My daughter's wedding was perfect. The venue is gorgeous and would recommend Big Sky Barn for your wedding!
    Debbie Married on 03/10/2018
    Big Sky Barn in Montgomery is well worth waiting for! My daughters wedding on 03/10/18 was awesome! Their open dates fill up really fast! Plan ahead and enjoy it! The venue itself is a wonderful venue! My daughter prolonged their engagement for an additional 18 months to secure the date they had hoped for! Vicky is awesome and always there to answer questions as the wedding was planned through out that time! Thank you Vicky and Marion for everything! You are both angels. It was a beautiful day and a gorgeous wedding! Great venue!
    Debbie Stastny
    Tatiana Married on 11/18/2017

Beautiful Venue, Great Team!

Big Sky Barn was the venue of my dreams. The chapel is beautiful, the reception hall and grounds are just spectacular. I enjoyed every minute of my wedding planning process with their team and the event went so smoothly. The Who team is very professional, kind, and easy to work with. Thank you Big Sky Barn!
    Lindsey Married on 11/05/2017
    The most amazing venue for your wedding day! Absolutely stunning, pictures do not do it justice!
    Alex Married on 09/17/2017
    Big Sky Barn is amazing! I am so glad we chose them as our ceremony and reception venue. I looked at probably 10 other venues and none of them compared to Big Sky Barn. I got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was. My bridesmaids and I got ready in the Bridal Suite on site and it was so awesome (as was the mimosa bar) and my husband enjoyed watching football in his Groom's Suite. Their recommended vendor list was a blessing - we got all of our vendors except one from their list and we have no complaints! It made the planning process so much easier - as did Dana and Marion. They were very helpful and responsive to emails. Booking Big Sky Barn was the best wedding decision I made - I would definitely recommend!
    Rebecca Married on 06/11/2017
    Big Sky Barn was absolutely fantastic for our wedding. The rustic venue was exactly what we were looking for. There is an indoor chapel for the ceremony and a very spacious barn for the reception. The team that I worked with at BSB was so kind and helpful throughout the whole process. We picked Sunday for our wedding because it was considerably cheaper than Saturday, but our day did not feel any less special at all. I loved having a mimosa bar the day-of and the guys got their choice of beer or whiskey. The way everything is set up lends itself to a relaxing, comfortable day to get ready for such a special moment. Thank you, especially, to Marion and Dana who did such a fantastic job with everything!
    Kimberly Married on 03/05/2017
    Big Sky Barn is an amazing venue for a wedding. Vicki was our pre-ceremony point of contact. She worked tirelessly to make sure all of questions were answered completely, efficiently, and expeditiously. There was always a smile in her voice. The day of the wedding, Hope, the day of coordinator, worked to make sure all activities were in place for memories to last a lifetime. Guest after guest complimented the beauty of the rustic venue. We are thrilled with our decision to select Big Sky Barn.
    Allison Married on 02/17/2017
    Big Sky Barn was my dream venue for our wedding! From day one Dana & Kelli were there to answer any questions we had and was happy to get the answer if she wasn't sure. Marion was our day of contact, she went above and beyond to make sure our day went off without a hitch. Any special requests we had or extra we needed she made sure it was taken care of. They made our dream wedding become a reality. Gorgeous Venue with excellent staff.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 11/18/2016
    Dana is wonderful! Everyone at this venue is wonderful! The venue is breathtaking! Some guests complained about the beams being in the way during the ceremony, but other than that, everyone couldn't stop talking about how beautiful this place is! WORTH EVERY PENNY!
    Rachel Married on 11/05/2016
    5 stars aren't enough! To give you an idea of how amazing the venue, the owners and their staff are....we booked when the building was just a shell based on drawings of what it would look like because, our coordinator, Dana, so completely explained their vision. We had complete trust that it would turn out beautiful. It is even more AMAZING than we imagined it would be! They took such good care of us and were always quick to answer questions, give suggestions & help with planning. We love that they let us choose our own vendors, and we were not limited by vendors they had deals with. The day was perfect! All our guests and vendors kept commenting on how beautiful the venue was! The owner, Kellie and Ryan were there all day and went above and beyond to help with anything we needed.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/09/2016
    Went to view the venue this past weekend, even though it is not totally finished it will be gorgeous. The history they have put into the venue is really cool and their vision for the ending piece is awesome! They responded very quick to my emails and were very nice. I booked the day and I cannot wait to have my wedding and ceremony there.

Had my wedding there a few weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing. Everything I could have ever imagined.
  • User2506286 2+ years ago
    Kelli and Dana are super sweet and awesome people to work with!