73 Reviews for Big Love Weddings

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Catholic (1)
73 Big Love Weddings Reviews

Just want to let the world know that i had a very wonderful experience with big love wedding.... I will do it again if i have too... It was very special i can't stop thanking rev Tod Coles thank you so much for making me have a wonderful wedding, a very special day that is going to stick with me for a lifetime... Thank you so much you went out the way and I just want to let you know that I really truly and deeply appreciate every bit of my ceremony thank you thank you thank you!!!!...

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tod was awesome! He helped us create a personalized wedding ceremony that was perfect for us. Our guests loved it! He is extremely personable and truly enjoys what he does. We would definitely recommend Rev. Tod!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were blessed to find the wonderful Rev. Tod Coles for our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal celebration. I could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. Working with Rev. Tod was incredibly simple - with just a few conversations he was able to gather the information he needed to lead a beautiful, personal and intimate ceremony. It was like he knew us for years! Rev. Tod has a very joyful, casual yet professional demeanor about him and it made our simple ceremony so very special. Can't wait to call on Rev. Tod when we renew our vows in another 25 years!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tod Coles was really fantastic. We had a very simple intimate wedding at home, and he made it very special. I would highly recommend Big Love Weddings for your wedding!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tod was amazing, when we first met I was instantly at ease and he helped any questions we had about having an officiant! He gave us plenty of options for vows and was always there if we had a question!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Tod of Big Love Weddings is a great guy! He met with me for a free consultation long before the wedding to answer all of my questions and put me at ease with the stress. The wedding was beautiful. I would definitely recommend him for your ceremony.

Profile Picture Randy, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Coles did an amazing job officiating our wedding at Duke Mansion! He was more than willing to meet with us a couple times to walk through the ceremony and talk through our vow options. We asked him to keep our ceremony light and relaxed ceremony while still honoring the commitment we were making to each other and he did that perfectly!

Profile Picture SHANNON, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Rev. Coles with Big Love Weddings is absolutely wonderful. From our first meeting we were very connected. He is very personable, kind & super attentive to who we are & the feel we wanted for our special day. The ceremony was absolutely amazing & beautiful. A moment in our our lives that will be cherished forever. ?

Profile Picture Megan , 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tod Coles with Big Love Weddings was everything we were looking for our wedding ceremony. He made the process very easy and took a lot of the stress out of such a big decision. We knew we wanted to book Tod the night we met him. He has such a friendly, courteous and sincere personality; we liked him immediately! Not only did he take the time to meet with us and get a feel for our personalities what we were looking for in an Officiant, he provided ideas and guidance in making the ceremony exactly what we wanted- and in the end it was perfect!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jason Cobbs officiated our wedding and he was wonderful. We had several conversations leading up to the ceremony and he listened to everything we wanted. He showed up on time, was super pleasant with my family (everyone commented on how nice he was) and he gave us a beautiful ceremony. He delivered everything we asked for, and did it with such genuine love. Jason really enjoys officiating and it's so obvious when he's standing in front of you at the alter. I loved having him in our photos because his smile is so genuine. He truly was a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Absolutely fantastic! Couldn't have asked for anything more, totally nailed it! Made us feel right at ease, and helped make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Brian, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married on a Friday morning in a very small and intimate ceremony. Rev. Tod was a wonderful officiant and he created a very special and moving ceremony for us. We especially appreciated his willingness in respecting our wishes for a non-traditional and secular ceremony. Any couple would appreciate his humor, grace and attention to detail for their wedding; he’s also very easy to work with. I highly recommend his services to anyone who wishes to get married in the Charlotte area.

Profile Picture User5176542, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for our beautiful ceremony! I am still getting compliments a month later. It was exactly how I pictured it would be and I am so thankful to you. I will always be grateful and hold you dear to my heart for making our day so special.

Shinece & Caleb

Profile Picture shinece, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Tod Coles made our ceremony a truly memorable one! He got to know us so well that he was able to personalize his comments to us and our guests. He added humor to our ceremony which is definitely our style. Many of our guests made comments after the ceremony on how much they enjoyed Rev Coles. We would highly recommend him to perform your wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture User5197298, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tod Coles did a fabulous job officiating our wedding. All the guests complimented on the ceremony he led. He pays attention to you, gets to know you and comes very prepared with a nice big smile which alone will make your day. Many thanks!

Profile Picture User4496036, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tod was fantastic and was more than happy to play along with our unconventional ceremony. He is responsive and willing to adapt to work with your needs, and a genuinely nice guy to work with.

Profile Picture James, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

For a couple that wanted a professional traditional wedding without having an everyday church to perform to reach out to for a pastor, Rev. Todd was on point. From the first meeting to the day of he was knowledgeable and his experience really helped in our desicions. I would recommend him over and over for his prompt and professional service. It goes beyond just the professional part though, he has a wonderful smile and personality that makes you feel like you have known him for much longer and he fits right in with the people and the pictures so you have no "odd" shots of a stranger.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Tod was great. He sat down and met with us before the wedding. He wanted to get to know us and find out what we were looking for on our wedding day.We would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tod was perfect in a less than perfect situation. He made us comfortable and our experience could not have been better. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a minister for any event.

Profile Picture Curtis, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tod Coles was highly recommended by my wedding planner to use as my officiant. From our first meeting with Tod, my husband and I felt a genuine warmth, comfort, and understanding that set us as ease in a process that could have lent to being a stressful one. Tod immediately understood the tone we wanted to set for our wedding ceremony and collaborated with us in designing our wedding ceremony that truly felt like "us". Tod guided us through our wedding ceremony, building a comfort that eased any nerves. His readings were pertinent to us in describing what marriage is and will be for us. We received many compliments after the ceremony from family and guests that said it was one of the best ceremonies they had seen. I would highly recommend Tod Coles as an officiant to any couple.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Tod Coles captured us completely with his funny and witty ceremony dedication. He delivered a beautiful wedding ceremony for our audience, not completely religious but definitely described how to create a loving successful marriage with God, your family, and friends. Also, when we met up for our initial consultation he gave us great advice how to incorporate our son within the unity candle ceremony. He is definitely one of the best and nicest officiates I have ever met!

Profile Picture Jinitza, 8/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Tod Coles did a fabulous job officiating our wedding. He made both of us feel at ease and the ceremony was the least stressful element of the whole wedding! So many of our guests have commented on how you could "feel the love" between us, which is EXACTLY what my husband and I told Rev. Tod Coles what we wanted our guests to feel at our ceremony. By selecting Big Love Weddings for your ceremony, you are selecting a professional that you can count on to provide a beautiful ceremony personalized to you.

Profile Picture User4034382, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Did an amazing job and made out wedding special!! Would recommend to everyone. We picked original vowels but he was able to stillake them personalized to bus and unique! Wonderful job and always available and very helpful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tod was absolutely amazing! He met us only once in person prior to the ceremony (since we live out of town), and he nailed the ceremony! It was perfect!!! He captured the relationship I have with my husband as if he'd known us for years and even got a few good laughs out of the audience. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/31/14, 1 Review